Author Topic: Lord urgent prayer request  (Read 2861 times)

Sassy

Lord urgent prayer request
« on: March 23, 2015, 12:56:01 AM »
Sat in hospital waiting room my brother in a bad way with his l egs. Lord please heal him. Iam suffering from exhaustion and anxiety being arrivated by situatiion so please Lord strengthen me to take care of him and make me strong enough to do all the other things required of me Right now I feel like crying but need to remain strong for him£ In Jesus name help us and grant us this prayer. May we all get to sleep peacefully and be well later today. To your glory Father and in the name oof your son Jesus Christ. Amen
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Rhiannon

Re: Lord urgent prayer request
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 01:40:03 AM »
Sending blessings, Sass. Take care.

Hope

• Tools With A Mission
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 09:36:56 AM »
My prayers for both of you, Sass.
Are your, or your friends'/relatives', garages, lofts or sheds full of unused DIY gear, sewing/knitting machines or fabric and haberdashery stuff?

Lists of what is needed and a search engine to find your nearest collector (scroll to bottom for latter) are here:  http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Sassy

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 01:34:59 PM »
Thanks Rhiannon and Hope,

I have contacted his eldest daughter she is going to see him tomorrow she has not seen him since her brothers funeral.His sons murder hit him quite badly not taken as good a care of himself as he might have done.
I am tired but going back up today God willing.  There were two homeless people who found him whom he helps.
Hopefully, I can bring them home for a meal and shower and try and help till he is back. An ulcer one one leg is bigger than tennis ball and it is like a crater over a centimeter deep. His legs are a right mess.
I cried all the way home but feel much better having a few hours sleep and knowing the LORD is there.

Thanks.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Rhiannon

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 02:13:31 PM »
Sassy, make sure that you get some rest if you can. Thinking of you. Xx

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 05:03:16 PM »

All thoughts and prayers to you and yours.  God bless, and trust, as always, in our Lord.
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Anchorman

• Ecclesia semper reformanda est
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 07:30:45 PM »
"When we are weak, then we are strong in Him"
My prayers are with you, Sass.
Saor Alba gu brath!

2Corrie

• Not to us, O Lord, But to Your name give glory
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 08:04:58 PM »
Just saw this Sass. Praying.

Cast your cares upon the Lord and He will sustain you.

xxx
"It is finished."

SweetPea

• John 8:32
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 08:17:23 PM »
Hang-in there, ((Sassy)), you sound very weary.

Holding you and your brother and your family in prayer.

God Bless ~
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.  George Orwell

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Eph 6:12

Sassy

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 12:03:53 AM »
Hi,

Thank you everyone.  I am feeling more positive tonight,
I spoke with the doctor today and he has suggested using Maggots to eat the dead flesh.
My brothers face was a picture he had not heard of that before. I knew about the method but never thought I would ever get to see it being done.

My brother appeared to be more peaceful and not in as much pain today.
He hates hospitals but he knows he needs to be there.

Thanks for the prayers... I had to smile he had his bible with him in his bag.  ;D ;D
Feeling tons better...thank God and thank you.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 05:08:39 PM »
Sat in hospital waiting room my brother in a bad way with his l egs. Lord please heal him. Iam suffering from exhaustion and anxiety being arrivated by situatiion so please Lord strengthen me to take care of him and make me strong enough to do all the other things required of me Right now I feel like crying but need to remain strong for him£ In Jesus name help us and grant us this prayer. May we all get to sleep peacefully and be well later today. To your glory Father and in the name oof your son Jesus Christ. Amen

Nahum 1 :7
~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Sassy

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 09:50:08 PM »

Nahum 1 :7
~TW~
Hi TW,

It is strange that I found this here tonight.
Had a day where my dizziness was starting to come back.
Still not fully right but getting there after such a good day the day before yesterday.

I am suppose to be doing less and now I am getting up early to run a sister to work, son to college and preparing to take my brother in till his treatment is done.
A WORD in time is so supportive and right now I am reaching the point of wondering if I can go on with carrying everyone else.

If any believers want to help then prayer would be received gratefully.

Thank you
Sass.

Sassy

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »
Lord,

Just had a call. Brother been mugged in Manchester. Has broken hands five broken ribs and his leg in bad way... Could have to remove it because of damage from the mugging.
I am tired this morning feel daunted by everything going on around me.
Putting everything in your hands.. Need carrying right now.
In Jesus Name Amen

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »

In my prayers, always.
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Owlswing

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »
I am not sure that my healing thoughts will be welcome, but I send them anyway in the hope that they may be of some help.
If there must be trouble let it be in my time that my children may have peace. Thomas Payne

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some do what you must!

Rhiannon

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 08:37:28 PM »
Sending blessings, Sass.

Bubbles

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2015, 04:06:40 AM »
Lord,

Just had a call. Brother been mugged in Manchester. Has broken hands five broken ribs and his leg in bad way... Could have to remove it because of damage from the mugging.
In Jesus Name Amen

Sorry to hear this Sassy, my thoughts are with you all, sounds like you could all do with a break 🌹

Sassy

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2015, 04:08:50 AM »
Lord,

In Jesus Name Amen

Sorry to hear this Sassy, my thoughts are with you all, sounds like you could all do with a break 🌹

Really could at this moment in time. But it looks sooner than later.
Hoping for a seaside cottage break later with walks and reading and a visit to some old churches etc..

Sassy

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 08:38:41 AM »
My sister found out she had breast cancer. They have done biopsies and it is early enough to remove and treat. Please pray for full recovery.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 12:29:48 PM »
So sorry to hear all this Sassy, my prayers are with your brother, sister and you.  God bless.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Bubbles

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2015, 11:49:27 AM »
My sister found out she had breast cancer. They have done biopsies and it is early enough to remove and treat. Please pray for full recovery.

I hope she makes a full recovery Sassy, sounds like it was caught early enough.  :)

((((()))))

🌹

Sassy

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2015, 10:06:23 AM »
Can I ask for prayers for myself please.
Hurt the top of my right arm stretching awkwardly some months ago. It has been a problem for some months now but seems particularly worse than ever at the moment. Would appreciate prayers for full healing and help get full use back and no pain.
As you can imagine been even busier on run up to Christmas even hurts to type on here.
Thank you S.

Trentvoyager

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2015, 12:04:53 PM »
Can I ask for prayers for myself please.
Hurt the top of my right arm stretching awkwardly some months ago. It has been a problem for some months now but seems particularly worse than ever at the moment. Would appreciate prayers for full healing and help get full use back and no pain.
As you can imagine been even busier on run up to Christmas even hurts to type on here.
Thank you S.

Have you tried a doctor?
the more I hear & see of Boris Johnson & Jacob Rees Mogg, the more I am convinced that Eton should be in Special Measures.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 02:55:52 PM »
I hope you will be better soon Sass.  I am reluctant to offer any homespun advice, it is not often helpful - but tentatively say that sometimes there is inflammation following that type of injury which is painful and limits mobility.  I'm sure you know that.  A doctor would prescribe an anti-inflammatory.  Regular use of anti-inflammatories is hard on the digestive system but short term is usually OK.  You can buy Voltarol over the counter, worth trying.   The sooner it heals, the better.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Sassy

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »
I trust the LORD, for full recovery and thank everyone for prayers. They are so gratefully received.

Sass, xx