Author Topic: For those suffering in silence...  (Read 2836 times)

Sassy

Re: For those suffering in silence...
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 12:37:28 PM »
Someone very close to me suffering incapacitating diarrhoea for which no cause can be found.  It is affecting her so much she cannot go out.  Change of diet and medication have not resolved the condition.  Thank you and Amen to all other prayers.

It is worry and stress and then more worry about the condition.
Tell her to destress and to eliminate each food source one by one from her diet and see if it affects her.
LORD, and loving heavenly Father, we pray for this lady that your almighty power will rest upon her, healing her suffering and discomfort and bringing her complete restoration of health to her stomach and bowels. To your glory and in the power of Jesus Name. Amen.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 10:23:00 AM »
I spoke to the lady and, quite remarkably, she has been about five days without diarrhoea for which she thanks God.  Long may it continue.

She eats very well by most standards but has been neglecting herself in some ways; according to her blood test results, she is a walking time bomb but these are all things that can be addressed by her, if she will take herself in hand.  She wants to and believes the Lord will help her but we all know the flesh is weak.

Please continue to pray for her return to health, which is possible, and thank you for your prayers up until now, which have been extremely effective and have given confidence.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Sassy

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 12:58:17 PM »
I spoke to the lady and, quite remarkably, she has been about five days without diarrhoea for which she thanks God.  Long may it continue.

She eats very well by most standards but has been neglecting herself in some ways; according to her blood test results, she is a walking time bomb but these are all things that can be addressed by her, if she will take herself in hand.  She wants to and believes the Lord will help her but we all know the flesh is weak.

Please continue to pray for her return to health, which is possible, and thank you for your prayers up until now, which have been extremely effective and have given confidence.

A positive result for her and am I praying it may continue. (((Brownie)))
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 02:05:08 PM »
Thank you.  It is indeed excellent but she has other problems that must be addressed.  One thing at a time I suppose.  I pray that she keeps going while she sorts it all out.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »
Prayers still needed for this lady.  Thank you.

Sassy

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2016, 03:19:00 PM »
Prayers still needed for this lady.  Thank you.

Brownie

I am trying to find a book I have that helps a person eliminate foods which have toxic affect on them.
When I find it, will give you the name to pass on. Should help get rid of her problem.
Tell her stressing will make it a vicious circle not to stress. Try some chamomile tea.
Also some mint tea... :)

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2016, 03:22:40 PM »
She's done all that Sass and read everything.  She is very clued up about diet but it is more than that, she has problems other than the digestive ones.  I may have mentioned before that these problems are things that can be resolved.  The lady is close to the Lord but in some ways it seems she has given up in the sense that she is resigned which, to me and to those close to her, is not the right time.

Thank you for your continued prayer.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2016, 11:10:24 AM »
An update on this lady: she is vastly improved.  Early days yet of course but much better overall.  Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for her, that she can get to grips with other issues and not let them drag her down.

Sassy

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 12:45:27 AM »
Adam and his Family whose Grandad passed away Sunday Morning.
For one of my younger sisters who lost her husband in April and has C.O.P.D diagnosed  in December and now
PVD. Chronic osteo arthritis is crippling her slowly.

For strength to keep helping.

Sassy

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2017, 11:48:10 PM »

Maeght and Family.

Kathryn
Anne.
Alison.
Karen.
Alan.

Lyndsey
Myself
Tabitha.
Family.

Sassy

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 11:55:59 AM »
Two in agreement,.xx

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 12:33:20 PM »
More than two I suspect, not everyone goes public.

Sassy

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2017, 10:12:14 PM »
Please remember all this list. To your Glory FATHER and in the name of Jesus.Amen. :'( :(