Author Topic: JB Disabled person without running water and electricity since 2012.  (Read 1915 times)

Sassy

Lord and loving heavenly Father.
We pray for JB a disabled woman left without electricity and running water due to a thoroughly bad lot of people.
Father you know who needs to help and what needs to be done. She cannot read or write frightened to sign anything.
Her sister punched her trying to get her to sign papers and she won't.
Father keep J safe and help her with this situation and those who we have contacted make them move now.
In Jesus Name. Amen.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Brownie

• Faith evolves
Re: JB Disabled person without running water and electricity since 2012.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 10:05:16 AM »
Amen Sassy!
A really tragic and horrific story, poor girl. What is wrong with people?  I pray the disabled lady, JB, becomes surrounded by decent, caring folk and comes to know what love means.  Quickly too.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Sassy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 07:38:51 AM »
Amen Sassy!
A really tragic and horrific story, poor girl. What is wrong with people?  I pray the disabled lady, JB, becomes surrounded by decent, caring folk and comes to know what love means.  Quickly too.

Thanks Brownie,

It requires only two to agree. Just as well as no one else has bothered to lend a thought for Julie. Sending some information by pm to you.

My eldest sister has offered to lend her two gas fires. However JB won't accept money from the state. She wants her own money from the land returning. Promised her mum who died last year that she wouldn't. It just gets more difficult. Praying for God to step in. Water board wants to help but everything getting out of hand now. I trust God is getting all the right people involved.

I am saddened no one else has lifted this lady in prayer. But I know the truth that God tells us...

Well God is good. I am confident in God to give her what it is he wants for her. Amen.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »
Sassy, people do read threads but don't always say anything.  It doesn't mean they don't lift the person in prayer but they can't always find the words.  I read a lot of the prayer threads and don't say anything, or not much.

I felt moved to comment on this thread because it all seemed so outrageously unjust.  I'm glad the lady has friends like you and your sister who give practical help but she needs more of it.  Of course, I wish she would accept state benefits, to which she is entitled, if only for a while.  I had a friend who went without for quite a long time, she was hungry!  No point in letting pride get in the way of your health and the neighbours don't have to know.  Still you know her situation better than I.

I'll look for your PM now Sass. 

PS:  No PM!  I'll check again later.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:08:11 PM by Brownie »

Brownie

• Faith evolves
Do you have an update about this poor lady, Sass?   Been wondering about her, poor soul.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
Hi Sass, not today but would you please give us an update on the state of this poor person.
(Don't know what happened with my last post, some sort of hitch, never mind).

Sassy

The Electricity board are coming out today to fit new capables so a energy company can supply her with electricity.
They are coming at 2pm to sort out what is needed and are not going to charge her for the work.

I have to follow the water board up today as they have still not supplied piping yet the law says they have to supply people with water.

Who knows...

God has been very instrumental in answering the prayers and getting things done. I am grateful to him.
I will feel so much better when I know her supply of water and electricity are re-instated.

Sassy

I met her sister yesterday she thanked me and shook my hand but the truth is that God lead me to Julie and he alone is responsible for my involvement and that of those in positions of power.

They are there today and tomorrow working so hope all will pray and thank God for her having her electric supply back by Wednesday. Just the water to sort out now.

Thanks for prayers and support all who have prayed and took an interest.

What separates us from animals is not kill or be killed but help and receive help.

I had been worried about and for Julie. It is a prayer answered that she will now have running water and electric again.

God is good and sometimes people humble us just by their sheer guts and determination.

I am grateful to all who prayed.

Sassy

Tonight Julie has Electricity, the guys dug the ground and laid brand new cables.
They rewired the mains and were ever so good with her. They told me to contact the newspapers and
today she was in tears when I arrived playing her music for the first time in years.
She made we  well up with tears. Just the water to go now. God is good and I am so grateful, I feel the burden of care about her situation lifting. I know the LORD will see this through.

Going to get her fridge wipe her fridge out and wash her freezer ready for shopping I am taking her for.
Hoping some of my nephews and their friends will help get her home back in order and secure again.
We have plumbers, electricians and builders as well as landscape gardeners.

I am going to try and get her home secure and cosy again. I am going to clean her carpets and help get her settled back into a normal way of life. Julie is the bravest woman I have ever met besides my mother. Living in those conditions all those years.

Please pray that the water back on soon and her life back to normal and happy.

Sassy,.. thanks to all who prayed for her. :-*

Sassy

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 08:44:04 AM »
The water board dragging their feet... just typical.