Author Topic: After The Fall  (Read 55824 times)

newnature

Re: After The Fall
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2016, 05:31:47 PM »
new algorithm,

Your problem here being that none of these things, flood included, are in fact, well, facts. If you seriously think otherwise, just link us to the evidence. Which museum are these bones in exactly for example?

I'm amazed that you haven't done this research on your own all ready. After the flood, the Nephilim were breeded again. Could 666 be a blood type? Maybe the Anti-Christ will be one of these Nephilim's. Wrong Identity, you might get to see a real Nephilim. 
2 Timothy 2:15, approved where? At the Judgement Seat of the Savior. A workman worthy of God’s praise rightly dividing the word of truth.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #276 on: April 23, 2016, 05:37:45 PM »
new algorithm,

I'm amazed that you haven't done this research on your own all ready. After the flood, the Nephilim were breeded again. Could 666 be a blood type? Maybe the Anti-Christ will be one of these Nephilim's. Wrong Identity, you might get to see a real Nephilim.

And you might get to see a real leprechaun.

Amazed as you may be, you just ducked the question: where is your evidence that any of these fantastical claims are in fact, well, facts?
"Don't make me come down there."

God

newnature

« Reply #277 on: April 23, 2016, 05:44:46 PM »
new algorithm,

Amazed as you may be, you just ducked the question: where is your evidence that any of these fantastical claims are in fact, well, facts?

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+nephilim+giants+youtube&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Watch all of them, I did. Come on over to the sunny side of the hill, Wrong Identity.
2 Timothy 2:15, approved where? At the Judgement Seat of the Savior. A workman worthy of God’s praise rightly dividing the word of truth.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #278 on: April 23, 2016, 05:52:40 PM »
new algorithm,

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=the+nephilim+giants+youtube&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Watch all of them, I did. Come on over to the sunny side of the hill, Wrong Identity.

You misunderstood me - I asked for evidence, not for nut job conspiracy videos posted on Youtube. You know, the kind of stuff that people who don't wear tinfoil hats research and write about and have peer reviewed and published, and that gets taught in reputable institutions.

Surely you have something don't you?

Anything at all?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 05:58:49 PM by bluehillside »

God

SusanDoris

« Reply #279 on: April 23, 2016, 06:00:00 PM »
Maybe this person read the one about the Nephilim. These angels were mixing human DNA into animal DNA before the flood. After the flood, some different angels were mixing animal DNA into human DNA.
Well, you're right in a way! On the GH message board there are quite a few who are convinced of saidnephilim but enough of us to give a strongly opposing view. :)
The Most Honourable Sister of Titular Indecision.

newnature

« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2016, 06:01:29 PM »
new algorithm,

You misunderstood me - I asked for evidence, not for nut job conspiracy videos posted on Youtube. You know, the kind of stuff that people who don't wear tinfoil hats research and write about and have peer reviewed and published, and that gets taught in reputable institutions.

Surely you have something don't you?

Anything at all?

Looks like there are some in the Berlin museum.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=pictures+of+nephilim+skeletons&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2016, 06:03:30 PM »
new algorithm,

Good old Hillside....he's such a big personality he can afford to be anti consequentialist in a whole universe of cause and effect.
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...

newnature

« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2016, 06:09:29 PM »
Well, you're right in a way! On the GH message board there are quite a few who are convinced of saidnephilim but enough of us to give a strongly opposing view. :)

The Nephilim, these abnormal beings were to be cut off, and driven out, and utterly destroyed (Deut. 20:17; Josh. 3:10) but Israel failed. We do not know how many got away to other countries to escape the general destruction. If this were recognized, it would go far to solve many problems connected with Anthropology? After the flood Nephilim's were breeded different from the one's before the flood.

newnature

« Reply #283 on: April 23, 2016, 06:13:14 PM »
Good old Hillside....he's such a big personality he can afford to be anti consequentialist in a whole universe of cause and effect.

As long as a person doesn't have a Leprechaun's gold, all they have to do is throw their shoes at it and get away. No getting away from a Nephilim. 

newnature

« Reply #284 on: April 23, 2016, 11:38:59 PM »
1 for the bible. Hands down, no one can dispute the bones of the Nephilim before the flood or after the flood.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #285 on: April 24, 2016, 08:22:50 AM »
new algorithm,

1 for the bible. Hands down, no one can dispute the bones of the Nephilim before the flood or after the flood.

Yay, right on brother - let's hear it for the bib...oh, hang on - turns out there's not one scrap of evidence for these nephilim of yours after all, just a few myths. Odd that. If they really had popped up all over the shop do you not think someone would have thought to keep one of the skeletons and maybe put it on display somewhere?

To be fair though, there's bunch of rather jolly hoax pictures on t'internet if that's your thing.

Reality 1: Bible 0

PS - There wasn't a global flood either. Sorry.

God

newnature

« Reply #286 on: April 24, 2016, 09:18:41 AM »
new algorithm,

Yay, right on brother - let's hear it for the bib...oh, hang on - turns out there's not one scrap of evidence for these nephilim of yours after all, just a few myths. Odd that. If they really had popped up all over the shop do you not think someone would have thought to keep one of the skeletons and maybe put it on display somewhere?

To be fair though, there's bunch of rather jolly hoax pictures on t'internet if that's your thing.

Reality 1: Bible 0

PS - There wasn't a global flood either. Sorry.

http://www.timetobelieve.com/2013/09/more-nephilim-giant-discoveries/ The Nephilim, let's hear it for the bible. Hang on, there are bones in a museum. Bible 2 : Reality 0

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2016, 09:27:21 AM »
new algorithm,

http://www.timetobelieve.com/2013/09/more-nephilim-giant-discoveries/ The Nephilim, let's hear it for the bible. Hang on, there are bones in a museum. Bible 2 : Reality 0

Oh dear. Try to focus now: there are no skeletal remains, no DNA evidence, no anything to support the bonkers notion of "nephilim". What there are though are some tinfoil hat merchants with Youtube videos and a bunch of photoshopped pictures.

Do you seriously not think that if a genuine giant was ever found it would be global news, the find of the century, a major event with people queuing up to see it, learned articles in reputable scientific journals etc?

Really?

Reality 27: Bible 0, whistle blown, game over.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:54:42 AM by bluehillside »

God

newnature

« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2016, 02:40:55 PM »
new algorithm,

Oh dear. Try to focus now: there are no skeletal remains, no DNA evidence, no anything to support the bonkers notion of "nephilim". What there are though are some tinfoil hat merchants with Youtube videos and a bunch of photoshopped pictures.

Do you seriously not think that if a genuine giant was ever found it would be global news, the find of the century, a major event with people queuing up to see it, learned articles in reputable scientific journals etc?

Really?

Reality 27: Bible 0, whistle blown, game over.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/02/shocking-evidence-lost-city-of-nephilim-giants-found-archaeologists-are-scratching-their-heads-for-answers-stunning-photos-and-videos-2458738.html This is one big hammer.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2016, 03:16:01 PM »

God

Leonard James

« Reply #290 on: April 24, 2016, 03:17:52 PM »
new algorithm,

Actually its one big hoax, but you got the first letter right at least.

It's perfectly natural for the credulous to be taken in by such rubbish. The sad thing is that they don't seem to learn to be a tad more perceptive.  :(

newnature

« Reply #291 on: April 24, 2016, 04:20:29 PM »
new algorithm,

Actually its one big hoax, but you got the first letter right at least.

What about the Somatids you have inside you. Although Somatids are still a mystery. They cannot be destroyed even at 1000 degree C. Millions of rads of radiation hardly phases then. Microscopic diamond knives have broken when trying to cut them in half, suggesting a crystalline structure. They have no DNA or RNA although they can change into bacteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py-hutc5ZNM

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #292 on: April 24, 2016, 04:31:38 PM »
new algorithm,

What about the Somatids you have inside you. Although Somatids are still a mystery. They cannot be destroyed even at 1000 degree C. Millions of rads of radiation hardly phases then. Microscopic diamond knives have broken when trying to cut them in half, suggesting a crystalline structure. They have no DNA or RNA although they can change into bacteria.

For which there's also no evidence whatsoever.

Here's a link to the chap who claims these things and the fraudulent nature of the supposed cancer cure he claims on the back of them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/714-X

You really are a sucker for a hoax aren't you. Jolly good - can I interest you in this bridge I have for sale?

Just out of interest by the way, why do you think no reputable journals in archaeology, medicine etc will touch these various stories given that - if there was a word of truth in any of them - they be globally important scientific discoveries? Presumably you have to cook up some kind of multi-disciplinary, global cover up conspiracy story or some such to explain that away? 

Don't tell me - let me guess: it's all down to the Illuminati and Elvis plays at their Christmas parties?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:41:32 PM by bluehillside »

God

newnature

« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2016, 04:46:36 PM »
new algorithm,

For which there's also no evidence whatsoever.

Here's a link to the chap who claims these things and the fraudulent nature of the supposed cancer cure he claims on the back of them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/714-X

You really are a sucker for a hoax aren't you. Jolly good - can I interest you in this bridge I have for sale?

Just out of interest by the way, why do you think no reputable journals in archaeology, medicine etc will touch these various stories given that - if there was a word of truth in any of them - they be globally important scientific discoveries? Presumably you have to cook up some kind of multi-disciplinary, global cover up conspiracy story or some such to explain that away? 

Don't tell me - let me guess: it's all down to the Illuminati and Elvis plays at their Christmas party?

Blood, the blood that courses through one’s veins, represents the life force; the Noahide covenant, you may not spill human blood. And you may not eat animal flesh that has the lifeblood in it, because the blood is the life and that belongs to Yahweh, that’s holy. 

So the life force is holy, and the life force is in the blood; Leviticus 17:11, repeats the blood prohibition, and  then it offers a rationale. “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have assigned it to you for making expiation for your lives upon the altar.”

Somatids are no longer a mystery. Somatids belong to God. Are your Somatids really yours, or does God something that belongs to him in you.

Étienne d'Angleterre

« Reply #294 on: April 24, 2016, 04:46:49 PM »
They cannot be destroyed even at 1000 degree C. Millions of rads of radiation hardly phases then. Microscopic diamond knives have broken when trying to cut them in half, suggesting a crystalline structure. They have no DNA or RNA although they can change into bacteria.

Could I order a jar of them from somewhere then?

Can you point me in the direction of someone who has isolated.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #295 on: April 24, 2016, 04:58:57 PM »
Stephen,

That might be fun. Sadly as there's no reason to think they exist in for the first place they're unlikely to arrive any sooner than the bucket of Scotch mist I have on order from Amazon.

God

newnature

« Reply #296 on: April 24, 2016, 05:15:32 PM »

Somatids in dormant form, they are a very tiny, extremely hard Apatite crystal that it is very difficult to cut with a diamond knife. They are resistant to all acids, and withstand extremely high carbonizing temperatures and extreme levels of radiation.

Étienne d'Angleterre

« Reply #297 on: April 24, 2016, 05:17:18 PM »
Stephen,

That might be fun. Sadly as there's no reason to think they exist in for the first place they're unlikely to arrive any sooner than the bucket of Scotch mist I have on order from Amazon.

But they have tested their heat and radiation tolerance.

Someone must have small jar left, surely.

If you are after the Scotch mist may I recommend the 12 year old. A bit dearer but worth it.

Étienne d'Angleterre

« Reply #298 on: April 24, 2016, 05:21:29 PM »
Somatids in dormant form, they are a very tiny, extremely hard Apatite crystal that it is very difficult to cut with a diamond knife. They are resistant to all acids, and withstand extremely high carbonizing temperatures and extreme levels of radiation.

Could you point to relevant paper in which this is reported along with the methods used, so that we can see what experiments have been conducted?

Ta

PS: very tiny is quite a vague phrase in science, could you give us a typical geometry and the relevant average dimensions in nm please?

newnature

« Reply #299 on: April 24, 2016, 05:25:50 PM »
Stephen,

Somatids are tiny bodies that exist in the blood and fluids of all living things, plant and animal. They are part of an up to now, completely unidentified biological system in all living things. They can only be viewed in live blood, not dead or stained blood, which is the normal route for studying blood. They are always vibrating, and have an electronegative repulsion. Without Somatids cell division does not occur. You cannot live without them. There is something that belongs to God in you, better change that identity.