Author Topic: Budgie smuggling and the law  (Read 11896 times)

Sassy

Re: Budgie smuggling and the law
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 03:17:51 PM »
Why did you edit Owlswing's post but not indicate that you had? Why would you lie like that?

How do you live with your twisted lies?

The first paragraph/sentence was NOT ADDRESSED TO ME NOR THE ORIGINAL POST.

But the part directed at me using my name was to do with me and I addressed the issue.

Truth hurts doesn't it.
I replied to that which mentioned me and was about me the rest had NOTHING to do with me.

Easy when truth is all you seek to see who is deliberately misleading others.

Paganism is false, fact.. live with it.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2016, 03:19:57 PM »
'Openly bathe yourself in your own ignorance' is a rather lovely phrase so kudos for that.

Unfortunately my post had no comment on being an atheist or Chrsitianity - so your reply in essence is entirely irrelevant. Perhaps you need to take a little more time and read what people say.

What a lousy excuse for sh*t stirring.

NS you are an atheist get over it.

We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2016, 03:22:31 PM »
How do you live with your twisted lies?

The first paragraph/sentence was NOT ADDRESSED TO ME NOR THE ORIGINAL POST.

But the part directed at me using my name was to do with me and I addressed the issue.

Truth hurts doesn't it.
I replied to that which mentioned me and was about me the rest had NOTHING to do with me.

Easy when truth is all you seek to see who is deliberately misleading others.

Paganism is false, fact.. live with it.
. You edited Owlswing's post and didn't indicate it, that's the truth - and it got nodded because of that. Oh and I'm not a pagan. So you are confused and lying.

'*Moderator: the above, as it was originally quoted in this post, was not an exact quote of what Owlswing said and the amendment was not indicated. Therefore, I've added the original text into the above quote (in red with a strike-through) so that the original context is apparent.'
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:26:01 PM by Nearly Sane »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2016, 03:24:03 PM »
What a lousy excuse for sh*t stirring.

NS you are an atheist get over it.
as opposed to being a pagan which you decided in the previous post. And yes I am indeed an atheist but the post had nothing to do with atheism. Again try reading what is written.

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2016, 11:33:33 AM »
Sassy:  I was not addressing the post and it's reply. I was addressing the issue which was clearly aimed at me by name.

That is true and I wondered when I first read the post why the above poster had been called out by name on a thread that had nothing to do with her, which is not pleasant and achieves nothing.  I was surprised the moderators hadn't removed or at least edited it before Sassy did but I suppose they can't notice everything.  Sass altered it clumsily and imo there were better ways the name calling could have been dealt with (may be even, ''Oy, leave my name out of it!'', but that shouldn't obscure the reasons for the objection.  Now we have posters obsessively worrying it to the bone, as is their wont.  Ytf??? 

On reviewing the thread, as far as I can see on quick perusal, the only post Sassy made before this kicked off was on topic, #10. 

I will not say another word.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:42:44 AM by Brownie »
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2016, 11:39:34 AM »
Sassy:  I was not addressing the post and it's reply. I was addressing the issue which was clearly aimed at me by name.

That is true and I wondered when I first read the post why the above poster had been called out by name on a thread that had nothing to do with her, which is not pleasant and achieves nothing.  I was surprised the moderators hadn't removed or at least edited it before Sassy did but I suppose they can't notice everything.  Sass altered it clumsily and there were better ways the name calling could have been dealt with, but that shouldn't obscure the reasons for the objection.

She altered it and didn't flag it had been altered - it's called lying

Owlswing

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2016, 11:40:04 AM »

That is true and I wondered when I first read the post why the above poster had been called out by name on a thread that had nothing to do with her, which is not pleasant and achieves nothing.  I was surprised the moderators hadn't removed or at least edited it before Sassy did but I suppose they can't notice everything.  Sass altered it clumsily and there were better ways the name calling could have been dealt with, but that shouldn't obscure the reasons for the objection.

Brownie

Can I please suggest that you change your Moniker from "Brownie" to "D.A." or, more specifically, to "Devil's Advocate", this being a title that describes a fair few of your posts in exquisitie detail.

Friend to all and enemy to none almost!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Owlswing

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2016, 11:40:55 AM »

She altered it and didn't flag it had been altered - it's called lying

Or, at the very, very, least, misrepresentation.
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

Sassy

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2016, 06:38:25 AM »
For those who apparently are unable to see a reverse here is what Owlswing originally wrote but was not in keeping with the actually thread.

I have, to my own mind, justified it, you just do not wish to accept my interpretation of my reading.

Sassy, on the other hand, does not "read" anything. If it is not pushing the a Christian agenda it is, must be to her, wrong - regardless of the religion, or lack of, that what she is looking at is in support or explanation of.

I have, to my own mind, justified it, you just do not wish to accept my interpretation of my reading.

Omitted this part because it was nothing to do with myself and I only replied to where Owlsing aimed his post at myself personally using my name. I then proceeded to address the issue reversing the roles to himself.
Owlswing *Sassy*, on the other hand, does not "read" anything. If it is not pushing the a Pagan Christian agenda it is, must be to him her, wrong - regardless of the religion, or lack of, that what he she is looking at is in support or explanation of.
into the above quote (in red with a strike-through) so that the original context is apparent.[/i][/b][/color]

I have now corrected the post so everyone can see the before and after so they can clearly see I only changed the name and sex of the person so reversing what he said to be about him from myself.

Do you see the truth is you are guilty of that which you accuse others of doing.

In truth your pride thinks only you have right. But the real bummer comes when you have to openly admit there is no truth in paganism and no real purpose or reason for even believing in any of it.
Now who really is only ever justified in his own mind for having a false belief in the first instance and no real mind to look for truth?  YOU.

As I make it clear he is guilty of what he accuses others of doing hence the reversal making it a new paragraph and a new part of the post. Hence it is corrected now so shows the full correcting.
All than needed doing was to post the original quote as the new quote was not meant to show just what he said but how really the same could be said about him,  I trust this is okay now.

Sassy

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2016, 06:50:04 AM »

That is true and I wondered when I first read the post why the above poster had been called out by name on a thread that had nothing to do with her, which is not pleasant and achieves nothing.  I was surprised the moderators hadn't removed or at least edited it before Sassy did but I suppose they can't notice everything.  Sass altered it clumsily and imo there were better ways the name calling could have been dealt with (may be even, ''Oy, leave my name out of it!'', but that shouldn't obscure the reasons for the objection.  Now we have posters obsessively worrying it to the bone, as is their wont.  Ytf??? 

On reviewing the thread, as far as I can see on quick perusal, the only post Sassy made before this kicked off was on topic, #10. 

I will not say another word.

It is okay, Browine, Gordon might not have noticed how many times other posters may have in your opinion clumsily altered something changing the name of the Person and replacing it with the other persons.
But you appear to have understood what I did.  I have corrected the the post in original but left moderators comments.
Gordon might want to remove his comments now, I am not going to remove them. Re-posted later as you can see so it is understood.

I can put on the whole armour of God but God has my back. And no amount of armour can protect you more than he can.
When people like Owlswing set traps they have to watch out, chances are they fall into them, themselves.

As God promises us...

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
So anyone who sets themselves against me shall not prosper.  I personally, feel Christ shows us that God loves us in all circumstances. Not in just the good times but the bad as well. When my correction is finished then he will deal with those he used to teach me..

I remember when in my early 20's I went strawberry picking on a farm with my family.
The farmer has left barbwire amongst his crop of strawberries. It tore my skirt a few inches closer and it would have been my legs. When I pointed this out to him, I at least expected an apology and the cost of my skirt. He was smarmy and not nice the people present just walked off and did not buy their strawberries. I told him straight it will cost him more in the long run because vengeance is mine saith the LORD. The following year his whole crop of strawberries were destroyed and he never grew them again.

Nowadays,  I don't want revenge it is really Gods to undertake. I want a peaceful and happy life the one God promises me.
So I am going to take that and have the future he alone knows and has planned for me.
I really don't feel bad things for anyone. I cannot be bothered with the vengeance thing it is Gods.
So I just take what is dished out. The rest is up to God.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2016, 10:52:00 AM »

Nowadays,  I don't want revenge it is really Gods to undertake. I want a peaceful and happy life the one God promises me.
So I am going to take that and have the future he alone knows and has planned for me.
I really don't feel bad things for anyone. I cannot be bothered with the vengeance thing it is Gods.
So I just take what is dished out. The rest is up to God.

Yet you still ask God to do this......

May Almighty God, close this forum if someone does not do something about the moderators abusing their powers and being prejudice towards Christians.,..To Gods Glory and in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen,.

Hmmmmm!

ps
By the way, this forum is still open - does that mean that someone 'done something' to stop the mods abusing their powers as you describe?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

wigginhall

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »
I guess God had a quiet word with the mods - lay off the Christians, for Christ's sake - and they duly obliged.  On the other hand, maybe that didn't happen.
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

Rhiannon

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2016, 11:39:33 AM »
I'm not surprised the farmer got rid of his strawberries. Bloody hell.  ???

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
I remember when in my early 20's I went strawberry picking on a farm with my family.
The farmer has left barbwire amongst his crop of strawberries. It tore my skirt a few inches closer and it would have been my legs. When I pointed this out to him, I at least expected an apology and the cost of my skirt. He was smarmy and not nice the people present just walked off and did not buy their strawberries. I told him straight it will cost him more in the long run because vengeance is mine saith the LORD. The following year his whole crop of strawberries were destroyed and he never grew them again.

Yeah. Quite right. Bloody scrofulous sodding farmer. What a jerk. God really showed him his place, didn't he. Righteous vengeance with a bang. Smirking at a young woman with a torn skirt - that must have been among the gravest sinful offences anyone could commit.

And those children shot at Sandy Hook! It was their own fault they got in the way of the bullets. God smiles on the USA because it's filled with God-fearing Christians who like guns - so it doesn't matter if people get killed by them. That shows how God looks after those who pray to him. Fair and even handed all the time.

Seriously, Sassy, do you really think that God was dispensing vengeance because your skirt was torn?

Can we please get back to the fat man in swimming trunks?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:20:25 PM by Harrowby Hall »
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Shaker

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2016, 12:18:30 PM »
We're at parking space God, I see. Always a jolly jape.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Sassy

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2016, 02:28:53 PM »
Yet you still ask God to do this......

Hmmmmm!

ps
By the way, this forum is still open - does that mean that someone 'done something' to stop the mods abusing their powers as you describe?

That is a forum not a personal issue with people?????

Yes people who abuse their power and a forum which is prejudicial is a different matter than a personal attack on myself.

I guess you do not know to separate an injustice that affects others/all and something personal affecting the individual.

Something unjust is a different matter to personal revenge.

Sassy

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2016, 02:32:47 PM »
I guess God had a quiet word with the mods - lay off the Christians, for Christ's sake - and they duly obliged.  On the other hand, maybe that didn't happen.

I guess the irreverance is to be expected. But how many forums has closed down or just no traffick?

You see people who have posted know when I have asked God to curse an unfair forum it has come to nothing or has little traffick. It is a fact but it is always Gods decision ultimately.
Here many Christians left because of the unfair modding at the time. I know several left feeling victimised.

But let us keep that can of worms closed. Be careful God does not always require being asked to correct a wrong.
He pays back after all of his own accord. Would not practice being irreverant if I were you.

Sassy

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »
Yeah. Quite right. Bloody scrofulous sodding farmer. What a jerk. God really showed him his place, didn't he. Righteous vengeance with a bang. Smirking at a young woman with a torn skirt - that must have been among the gravest sinful offences anyone could commit.

What about the believers on this forum? You do just the same but hey you would not be worried about God taking vengeance would you? After all, why fear something you do not believe in? And you think Christians have problems.
We know in whom we believe.

And those children shot at Sandy Hook! It was their own fault they got in the way of the bullets. God smiles on the USA because it's filled with God-fearing Christians who like guns - so it doesn't matter if people get killed by them. That shows how God looks after those who pray to him. Fair and even handed all the time.

Did God invent and created the guns? Did he hand them out with bullets?
God left man as caretaker of the earth. The man chose to kill no one asked him or made him kill.

Numbers 35:33
“So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.”

Genesis 1:28.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

So the truth is you can twist the blame all you want but God tells you " Thou shalt not kill" so hardly responsible for your reply or the actions of the man who did that awful thing.

Seriously, Sassy, do you really think that God was dispensing vengeance because your skirt was torn?

No one else lost their crop of strawberry's that year.
Do you think I would have been the only one who clothes got torn or even whose child was injured on that barbed wire?
Do you not think he could have said " I am sorry I never realised it was there, how can I rectify this matter"?
You asked me if it was just my torn skirt? No! it wasn't he had done other things.
So maybe it was simply he got his comeuppance.

Can we please get back to the fat man in swimming trunks?

What fat man? Surely you are not suggesting the man was fat? ::) :o

floo

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2016, 03:00:59 PM »
That is a forum not a personal issue with people?????

Yes people who abuse their power and a forum which is prejudicial is a different matter than a personal attack on myself.

I guess you do not know to separate an injustice that affects others/all and something personal affecting the individual.

Something unjust is a different matter to personal revenge.

What abuse of power? I think the MODS on this forum are tolerant. They must be as you still post here! :D

Rhiannon

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2016, 03:14:36 PM »
Jesus only managed a fig tree. Sass withered an entire fruit farm. Impressive.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2016, 03:52:46 PM »

Here many Christians left because of the unfair modding at the time. I know several left feeling victimised.

How many is 'many'?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2016, 04:55:46 PM »
How I see it is, we don't have to post here.  There are forums which are predominantly made up of Christian posters and they still have plenty of rows!  Some are quite nasty.

R&E is fine if we accept that it is a forum for all schools of thought, it's more interesting than a purely Christian one.  The moderation is OK as far as I can tell, they can't please all the people all the time.  If I found it difficult on here I'd stop posting, nobody is forcing me.

Owlswing

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2016, 05:19:27 PM »

So the truth is you can twist the blame all you want but God tells you " Thou shalt not kill" so hardly responsible for your reply or the actions of the man who did that awful thing.

Moderator: content removed. Thou shalt not kill - then Exodus 22:18 - thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!

Bleeding bare faced hypocrisy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:45:43 PM by Gordon »

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »
Sassy I've been thinking about you getting your skirt torn at the strawberry farm.  I would have thought a pair of old trousers tucked into welly boots would have been more appropriate attire for fruit picking.

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2016, 06:06:44 PM »
Moderator: content removed. Thou shalt not kill - then Exodus 22:18 - thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!

Bleeding bare faced hypocrisy
Back in the day when Paganism was an everyday thing and less something to make one feel special. People use to leave prayers in places.

Many of these are available in Bath and reveal that pagans not only could be but normally were be quite nasty to their neighbours calling down divine retribution on them.

What thread of this ancient paganism survives today as I believe there is a myth that paganism has always been about loving, aware, bucolic frolicking.
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...