Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184571 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2016, 08:08:21 PM »

All:

I have presented the science...It is a righteous science drawn from the Holy Bible. It is of no matter that atheists now want to crush that science with ridicule...the truth has been submitted to you all and the circumstances of our future existence on this planet has been explained.

Good luck to each and every one of you...Almighty God will not allow a single weakness in his future plans so best to pay heed...now...while there is still time.'

In the meantime...follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and be saved.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2016, 08:28:54 PM »
All:

I have presented the science...It is a righteous science drawn from the Holy Bible. It is of no matter that atheists now want to crush that science with ridicule...the truth has been submitted to you all and the circumstances of our future existence on this planet has been explained.

Good luck to each and every one of you...Almighty God will not allow a single weakness in his future plans so best to pay heed...now...while there is still time.'

In the meantime...follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and be saved.

This reads like you might be departing us, Nick? Say it ain't so!

Khatru

« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2016, 09:42:16 PM »

You may feel very aggrieved at your own reasoning Khatru but Biblical truth tells us a different tale. It tells us of a God who started this planet going again...he resurrected it after it became void and he wanted to run it as a righteous extension to his own heavenly domain. We, or those who were alive then decided to defy him and his word and soon a huge warring fraternity was claiming there was no God or that their god was better. In fact it was all a con-trick. It is useful to get people worshipping a false religion whilst false priests and false authorities enslave the masses by their good nature...but Almighty God was having none of it. He had a plan and resurrection looms large in that plan...especially as all those who ever lived will be resurrected to stand up against God's Judgement.

It's really a question of whether you can see Jesus as an honest, open, caring, righteous extension of Almighty God's true nature.

And this plan just happens to be bursting with transcendent love?

A love that entails building a massive torture pit and imprisoning humans there for all eternity.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Dorothy Parker

Khatru

« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2016, 09:44:19 PM »
With every respect Floo...theology isn't the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

Again - What are these accurate teachings you keep referring to?

It follows that there are also inaccurate teachings too.

Dorothy Parker

Khatru

« Reply #354 on: September 19, 2016, 09:46:12 PM »
he didn't hide the fact that he was a mighty God who doesn't argue with riff-raf.

That's why these last days are a time when we shouldn't argue with him

Might makes right, eh?

Dorothy Parker

Khatru

« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2016, 09:48:02 PM »
That might be credible if God had punished the people who were actually treating the Hebrews badly. Instead, he indulged in the whole sale slaughter of every first born son regardless of whether they were actually guilty or not, including those of slaves. Furthermore, if you were a second born on who had been mistreating Hebrews, you got away scot free.

Also, nobody who drowned in the flood was guilty of mistreating hebrews.

Didnt the Hebrews have to smear blood above their doors to remind the Bible god knew which children not to kill?

Dorothy Parker

Khatru

« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2016, 09:50:59 PM »
Hi NM,

As Christ said that all the Laws and teachings of the Prophets were based on his two commandments... how, do you, propose that those who do not believe actually follow the commandment to love God with all their heart?

If you hear about Christ and reject him how can anyone follow his teachings?

Hey, Sass!

What are the two commandments of Jesus?

Dorothy Parker

Sassy

« Reply #357 on: September 20, 2016, 01:38:29 AM »
Almighty God, himself, said, he wasn't slow as we consider slowness but so that all those who can be saved are saved. This means that many who are now outside the faith can be saved...but Jesus wont alter his righteous stance to provide for them. They must come to the truth of the faith. There is a  time limit and that isn't far off if we are reading the Biblical signs correctly.

NM.

You appear not to grasp what I am relating to you.  Please re-read and address my post and think about what is actually being said. It certainly has nothing to do with allowing the time for more to be saved. :)
For my part, I see a wonderful science outlined from Jesus' teaching and think that by explaining this science might encourage atheists to see the error of their ways...but the science will prove itself...and millions have seen some of that logic without my help.

This is brought to my mind to give to you...
kjv
It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
As Christ is the ONLY way why do make use of things that are worldly rather than biblical? 
The only thing stopping a person believing is themselves and their choice.

We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2016, 01:54:08 AM »
The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and/or Almighty God doesn't need my help but there are positive guidelines which say that their teaching is the  front to a wonderful science...

Your making that latter part up! It is TRUTH that Jesus and the Almighty Father has. It requires nothing but acceptance and belief.
...Look into the heavens...who made these things...with the superabundance of his dynamic energy (mighty power)...not one is missing.

The stars and the real wonder is God calls each one by name.
It wasn't science that Christ or the Apostles preached but God and Jesus his Messiah.
You have your way, I respect it is your way. But Christ is Gods only way for man to know God.

If that isn't the introduction to a wonderful science I don't know what is.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is a wonderful introduction to the truth... For all man observes, sees ponders was put here by God.

There are many clues in the Holy Bible which suggests that this same material...God's mighty power (dynamic energy) is the creative force behind everything in the universe (including science)...is owned by Almighty God and is the driving force behind all of science and on the strength of this I have explored the possibility that encased within Jesus Christ's accurate teaching is a science...a wonderful science that defies the wisdom of intellects who otherwise prefer their own reasoning which excludes God.

Science is manmade reasoning God doesn't require science as he the font of all knowledge.
Everything I say usually ends with the rider...follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and, thereby follow a wonderful science...but, it seems...not many want to do this even though their salvation depends on it.

There salvation... is there salvation outside being saved?
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #359 on: September 20, 2016, 07:58:44 AM »
Your making that latter part up! It is TRUTH that Jesus and the Almighty Father has. It requires nothing but acceptance and belief.
It wasn't science that Christ or the Apostles preached but God and Jesus his Messiah.
You have your way, I respect it is your way. But Christ is Gods only way for man to know God.

This is a wonderful introduction to the truth... For all man observes, sees ponders was put here by God.

Science is manmade reasoning God doesn't require science as he the font of all knowledge.

Some of what you say Sassy is spot on but other things need slight guidence.

If Almighty God created the universe he created it by filling it with science...a science which in the wrong hands is very destructive...fortunately we serve the scirntific authority with righteous hands and Jesus taught us those righteous laws. Just by following those rules accurately we earn great benefits because we are activating Jesus' science. A science that says we can be resurrected. It isn't necessary to understand that science but atheists need a little more prompting...especially in these last days.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:01:49 AM by NicholasMarks »

floo

« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2016, 08:39:01 AM »

Sass, NM's 'logic' is no worse than yours where matters of religion are concerned, he makes assertions without evidence to back them up, so do you.

floo

« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2016, 08:41:57 AM »

If Almighty God created the universe he created it by filling it with science...a science which in the wrong hands is very destructive...fortunately we serve the scirntific authority with righteous hands and Jesus taught us those righteous laws. Just by following those rules accurately we earn great benefits because we are activating Jesus' science. A science that says we can be resurrected. It isn't necessary to understand that science but atheists need a little more prompting...especially in these last days.

Human ingenuity developed the scientific process, which is nothing to do with any god, imo. Humans are the real 'gods', whatever that term actually means.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2016, 09:05:01 AM »
Sassy,

The only thing stopping a person believing is themselves and their choice.

Just out of interest, could you "choose" to believe that 2+2=5?

If not, what makes you think that some of us "choose" not to accept either the very bad arguments some theists make, or for that matter the assertions and claims you and NM make without bothering with the supporting arguments bit at all?   
"Don't make me come down there."

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2016, 09:06:35 AM »
Floo...

My science Floo has tipped your science on its head. It is built on top of your science so all the calculations and equations are already done. It just needs acceptance and millions have already accepted it without realising they are following a science...they will be saved from the full force of Wormwood. You could be too but you must comply with the science as Jesus himself taught it. Following iniquity or atheism means you wont have the righteous stamina required.

The universe is built from an indestructable, dynamic energy and we have to claim our share by righteousness or, as every Bible student should have already realised...by following Jesus Christ accurately.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:09:51 AM by NicholasMarks »

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2016, 09:14:46 AM »
science

"sʌɪəns"

noun

The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

"the world of science and technology"

synonyms:   branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information/facts, area of study, discipline, field

"the science of criminology"
a particular area of science.

plural noun: sciences

"veterinary science"

a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.

poetry

ˈpəʊɪtri"

noun

literary work in which the expression of feelings and ideas is given intensity by the use of distinctive style and rhythm; poems collectively or as a genre of literature.

"he felt a desire to investigate through poetry the subjects of pain and death"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:23:30 AM by bluehillside »

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2016, 09:46:58 AM »
science

"sʌɪəns"

noun

The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

"the world of science and technology"

synonyms:   branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information/facts, area of study, discipline, field

a particular area of science.

plural noun: sciences

"veterinary science"

a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.

poetry

ˈpəʊɪtri"

noun

literary work in which the expression of feelings and ideas is given intensity by the use of distinctive style and rhythm; poems collectively or as a genre of literature.

"he felt a desire to investigate through poetry the subjects of pain and death"

You seem to think bluehillside that no serious collection of facts and data are involved in my science but again you are mistaken. Now you will ask me to give facts and data but frankly your attitude is all wrong.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:57:33 AM by NicholasMarks »

SwordOfTheSpirit

« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2016, 09:47:13 AM »
Quote from: bluehillside
Sassy,

Just out of interest, could you "choose" to believe that 2+2=5?
This is flawed. 2+2=4 can be shown to be true, so no belief is necessary.

Once again, you are assuming a conclusion (something is false) and comparing it with religious belief, as if the two are comparable.

If not, what makes you think that some of us "choose" not to accept either the very bad arguments some theists make, or for that matter the assertions and claims you and NM make without bothering with the supporting arguments bit at all?
Your mind is already made up, so you have already chosen. The analogy you have used betrays your position.

Worse still, you are not in a position to change your mind as your position is not falsifiable.
I haven't enough faith to be an atheist.

SwordOfTheSpirit

« Reply #367 on: September 20, 2016, 09:50:19 AM »
While we are on mathematics, here's one for the atheists...

1+1=10. True, or false?
I haven't enough faith to be an atheist.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #368 on: September 20, 2016, 09:54:38 AM »
Sword,

This is flawed. 2+2=4 can be shown to be true, so no belief is necessary.

So can "you can't disprove it, therefore it's true" be shown to be false. Both are just pieces of logic.

Once again, you are assuming a conclusion (something that is false) and comparing it with religious belief, as if the two are comparable.

Nope. Once again, I'm saying that some arguments made for religious beliefs are false. Demonstrably so. That's not to say that your god, of Allah, or Ra, or Thor, or leprechauns, or any other faith belief might not exist - it is to say though that you cannot argue for these beliefs from fallacious reasoning. 

Your mind is already made up, so you have already chosen. The analogy you have used betrays your position.

No - all that's happened is that you've "betrayed" your misunderstanding of it. All my mind is made up about so far is that logically false arguments are no more likely to derive probabilistic truths than guessing. And guessing is demonstrably a poor method to discover anything.   

Worse still, you are not in a position to change your mind as your position is not falsifiable.

Of course it is. All that's not falsifiable is your straw man version of it. Why do you think that helps you?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:05:35 AM by bluehillside »

God

floo

« Reply #369 on: September 20, 2016, 10:39:15 AM »
You seem to think bluehillside that no serious collection of facts and data are involved in my science but again you are mistaken. Now you will ask me to give facts and data but frankly your attitude is all wrong.

If you have verifiable data for your version of 'science' then surely you should provide it so it can be scrutinised.

floo

« Reply #370 on: September 20, 2016, 10:40:00 AM »
While we are on mathematics, here's one for the atheists...

1+1=10. True, or false?

I will get my calculator out! :D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #371 on: September 20, 2016, 10:46:17 AM »

All…

Moving on with the science behind Jesus Christ’ electric/spiritual universe…we should now know that in the beginning, represented here by the righteous ‘word’ of Almighty God…we now have the entire universe responding to some powerful shock-waves created by the very first radio signals, amplifying outwards, the product of the collision force of two, dense cores, themselves the centres of two dynamic clouds of indestructible dynamic energy, of which there were already trillions that had been drifting around the great void of space for all eternity.

The consequences of this, was, that all of these mass-less clouds were hurtling outward at the speed of the expanding universe and all spinning up into terrible hurricane storms. Some clouds crashed into other clouds creating a galaxy with a slightly different footprint but the norm would lead to spiral-galaxies with a massive black-hole at their centre…representing the surviving remnant of the power-house that created all the stars that were to be processed by it.

Something very strange was taking place because lying on top of that static pre-big-bang dimension of the universe was now a high-speed dimension and laws that had never existed previously were about to be born.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #372 on: September 20, 2016, 10:48:44 AM »
Floo,

If you have verifiable data for your version of 'science' then surely you should provide it so it can be scrutinised.

Of course he hasn't - he's a fantasist. "It makes sense in my head" and a few dodgy You Tube videos do not constitute verifiable data. 

God

Sassy

« Reply #373 on: September 20, 2016, 11:03:17 AM »

If Almighty God created the universe he created it by filling it with science...a science which in the wrong hands is very destructive...

Lessons for us to be learned. God did not fill the earth with science he filled it with living things. Man used the word science to take credit away from the true builder and establisher of the world as we know it.  Nothing in this world exists independently of God.
Heaven and earth may flee away but my words remain forever.

God calls himself the Alpha and the Omega telling the the end from the beginning.
Eye hath not see and ear hath not heard
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Where your treasure is there is your heart.
Science or the word of God. where is you heart in this matter?

fortunately we serve the scirntific authority with righteous hands and Jesus taught us those righteous laws. Just by following those rules accurately we earn great benefits because we are activating Jesus' science. A science that says we can be resurrected. It isn't necessary to understand that science but atheists need a little more prompting...especially in these last days.
  No Nicholas you cannot put 'science' as a cover for the power of God. Since God was neither created or made but existed before the world and before man thought to use the word science. The first scientist were Christian they sort to explain the way things carry on day after day not replace God for a manmade explanation of events.

Christ and the Apostles never used science or creation to preach the truth of God and the sustainable fact his word comes to pass. They told man the only way to know God and therefore know and understand the truth he created all things and especially life.
Why do you not see these things?

jjohnjil

« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2016, 11:11:17 AM »
All…

Moving on with the science behind Jesus Christ’ electric/spiritual universe…we should now know that in the beginning, represented here by the righteous ‘word’ of Almighty God…we now have the entire universe responding to some powerful shock-waves created by the very first radio signals, amplifying outwards, the product of the collision force of two, dense cores, themselves the centres of two dynamic clouds of indestructible dynamic energy, of which there were already trillions that had been drifting around the great void of space for all eternity.

The consequences of this, was, that all of these mass-less clouds were hurtling outward at the speed of the expanding universe and all spinning up into terrible hurricane storms. Some clouds crashed into other clouds creating a galaxy with a slightly different footprint but the norm would lead to spiral-galaxies with a massive black-hole at their centre…representing the surviving remnant of the power-house that created all the stars that were to be processed by it.

Something very strange was taking place because lying on top of that static pre-big-bang dimension of the universe was now a high-speed dimension and laws that had never existed previously were about to be born.

You obviously had a nightmare last night, Nick.