Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184687 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1175 on: November 23, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »
God is a blanky psycho if the deeds attributed to it are correct, like telling Abraham to sacrifice his son! So if god asked you to sacrifice your son would you do it?

It seems that your government often asks us to sacrifice our sons...and...it seems...we either do it else be stigmatised for not doing it. You are stabbing at righteous teaching without having the slightest interest in the length or breadth of what you are saying. That is why the owner of the knowledge/science of resurrection is over and above all criticism...he didn't prevent his own son from suffering an exagerated fate that we all have to endure sooner or later whilst showing us that there is a way to achieve resurrection...if you put faith in Jesus Christ's righteous teaching.   

Sassy

« Reply #1176 on: November 23, 2016, 10:52:36 AM »
That's just about as wrong as it is possible to get. I think you must be going for some sort of record.  At base, what science is, is a rejection of faith in favour of evidence and reason.

It is more truthful and more honest and right as it gets. Your denial is basically just you being in denial.
It takes nothing away from the evidence  that shows there is no 'proof' regarding theories in science and there is no reasoning required as no evidence exists to support it anything but a theory.

You see truth works far better than unsubstantiated theories and people who argue there is evidence for a theory are using more faith than a Christian.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #1177 on: November 23, 2016, 10:53:45 AM »
So you took the easy route then.

Nah! We just know the difference.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

floo

« Reply #1178 on: November 23, 2016, 11:06:45 AM »
It seems that your government often asks us to sacrifice our sons...and...it seems...we either do it else be stigmatised for not doing it. You are stabbing at righteous teaching without having the slightest interest in the length or breadth of what you are saying. That is why the owner of the knowledge/science of resurrection is over and above all criticism...he didn't prevent his own son from suffering an exagerated fate that we all have to endure sooner or later whilst showing us that there is a way to achieve resurrection...if you put faith in Jesus Christ's righteous teaching.

You are not as usual comparing like with like.  ::)

Walter

« Reply #1179 on: November 23, 2016, 11:10:37 AM »
It is more truthful and more honest and right as it gets. Your denial is basically just you being in denial.
It takes nothing away from the evidence  that shows there is no 'proof' regarding theories in science and there is no reasoning required as no evidence exists to support it anything but a theory.

You see truth works far better than unsubstantiated theories and people who argue there is evidence for a theory are using more faith than a Christian.
I am lost for words  :-[

floo

« Reply #1180 on: November 23, 2016, 11:21:26 AM »

Sass, you really have excelled yourself where talking utter garbage is concerned! ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1181 on: November 23, 2016, 11:22:05 AM »
You are not as usual comparing like with like.  ::)

You are wriggling Floo...The death of a loved one is as painful to us as it was for Abraham, as it was for Almighty God,  as it will be through the great tribulations for us all...but here we have a super-emphasised scientific fact brought to us by the highest authority in the universe...he will not let the faithful down...that means that as a matter of urgency we should make ourselves one of those faithful...or prepare to surf in a fiery lake of sulphur for ever more.

The choice is ours.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1182 on: November 23, 2016, 11:33:25 AM »

Sassy has a good point...most of science, especially early science isn't the result of careful planning and analysis it is the product of trial and error and to get those results meant the suffering of many in the pursuit of those findings. Barbaric science with the general population their guinea pigs.

But there was no need...by following Jesus accurately we already had the highest science at our disposal. Of course we couldn't have known that until now but via faith we could participate in that wonderful science until Almighty God deemed it the right time to make his science known to us and that unfortunately is just before the impending calamity facing us all now...and which only those with a righteous spirit can hope to come through in a useful way.

Almighty God calls it his Judgement.

Walter

« Reply #1183 on: November 23, 2016, 11:46:08 AM »
Sassy has a good point...most of science, especially early science isn't the result of careful planning and analysis it is the product of trial and error and to get those results meant the suffering of many in the pursuit of those findings. Barbaric science with the general population their guinea pigs.

But there was no need...by following Jesus accurately we already had the highest science at our disposal. Of course we couldn't have known that until now but via faith we could participate in that wonderful science until Almighty God deemed it the right time to make his science known to us and that unfortunately is just before the impending calamity facing us all now...and which only those with a righteous spirit can hope to come through in a useful way.

Almighty God calls it his Judgement.
I only read your posts for my amusement

carry on Nick

floo

« Reply #1184 on: November 23, 2016, 12:12:37 PM »
You are wriggling Floo...The death of a loved one is as painful to us as it was for Abraham, as it was for Almighty God,  as it will be through the great tribulations for us all...but here we have a super-emphasised scientific fact brought to us by the highest authority in the universe...he will not let the faithful down...that means that as a matter of urgency we should make ourselves one of those faithful...or prepare to surf in a fiery lake of sulphur for ever more.

The choice is ours.

It is you who is wriggling and refuses to answer the questions put to you. No sane person would sacrifice a child just to please a god!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1185 on: November 23, 2016, 12:36:33 PM »
It is you who is wriggling and refuses to answer the questions put to you. No sane person would sacrifice a child just to please a god!

Apparently Abraham would and was given a great nation to administer...and Almighty God sacrificed his much loved son...all so that when wickedness struck in its final, unbridled fashion, in the last days, whereby masses of innocent men, women and children are being massacred and dispossessed in appalling ways and in appalling numbers...they will know that this is the extreme level of barbarism that evil is capable of to secure their own unjustified futures and that if we want to be on the winning side of all this dreadfulness we have to align ourselves with Jesus Christ wholeheartedly. Resurrection will provide the key to forgiveness for many...and, well, I don't need to spell out the future for those who can't repent...just that Revelation 21:8 doesn't mince its words on this point.

torridon

« Reply #1186 on: November 23, 2016, 01:16:03 PM »

No it is me being plain straightforward and factual.  Nobody working in science would recognise your egregious misportrayal of their activities.  Take a trip down to the Royal Society, the home of science in the UK one day, you find their motto to be 'Nullius in Verba', in other words, 'take nobody's' word for it, in other words, take nothing on authority, take nothing on faith. Instead we value experimentation and falsification as principles, these have shown to be sharper routes to getting closer to accurate understanding.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1187 on: November 23, 2016, 02:02:47 PM »
No it is me being plain straightforward and factual.  Nobody working in science would recognise your egregious misportrayal of their activities.  Take a trip down to the Royal Society, the home of science in the UK one day, you find their motto to be 'Nullius in Verba', in other words, 'take nobody's' word for it, in other words, take nothing on authority, take nothing on faith. Instead we value experimentation and falsification as principles, these have shown to be sharper routes to getting closer to accurate understanding.

The Holy Bible says it differently torri...it says follow righteousness by faith and lo and behold...a wonderful science which uses your science as a spring-board into some wonderful truths is avaiable...one of which is that if we harness Jesus Christ's accurate teaching we harness a wonderful, indestructible energy that can resurrect those who accept his teaching...I'm afraid that those who reject that teaching obviously can't benefit from it...they have breached the science.

The disbelievers are having their rewards now but the reward for the righteous will be of far greater value.

Walter

« Reply #1188 on: November 23, 2016, 02:03:36 PM »
Nick if you are troubled by what you see humans doing and what you read in the bible, STOP READING THE BIBLE

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1189 on: November 23, 2016, 02:40:24 PM »
Nick if you are troubled by what you see humans doing and what you read in the bible, STOP READING THE BIBLE

You've got it all wrong Walter...All I have to do is learn about righteousness and implement it into my daily life.

That way I can see what is going on...know exactly who is at fault...and can warn others about how Almighty God  intends to deal with it. It will be unpleasant for us all but resurrection is part of the deal and peace, happiness, harmony, good will, good health and a righteous Deity will herald in a new heavens and a new Earth...I'm sorry that you prefer the world as it is...but many people don't...and Jesus Christ certainly doesn't.

ippy

« Reply #1190 on: November 23, 2016, 03:16:37 PM »
The Holy Bible is a book of many truths ippy. I could put personal truths into my posts but they aren't open for the purpose of bad mouthing so I will keep them to myself for the time being.

Being receptive to Bible truth doesn't appear to be one of your skills...but I'll try.

The book is full of scientific support starting with the superabundant dynamic energy of God's being the birth force of stars which by default means the forming and shaping of galaxies of atoms of life and of every single science in existance. This means that the science that gave all these things their behaviour patterns is subject to that energy and gives us a starting point to explore science from...and...guess what...with a little Biblical insight everything unifies into one science. Of course you will debunk it all but when you get to the root of all science you are better equipped to decypher.some of the codes science is struggling with...and Jesus  Christ proven to be the highest authority in the universe, after Almighty God himself...because he worked exclusively from the finest fruits that science offers. Now what slurs can you conjure out of that??

Why wont you give a straight answer Nick?

A straight answer to my post 1117 on this thread Nick, what's wrong?

I've not asked for any of the stuff you've put in to this irrelevant post Nick.

ippy

Walter

« Reply #1191 on: November 23, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »

ippy
Nick's his name, Preaching's his game.

ippy

« Reply #1192 on: November 23, 2016, 05:05:44 PM »
Nick's his name, Preaching's his game.

His preaching in place of answering is harrowing and unenlightening.

ippying

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1193 on: November 23, 2016, 05:11:57 PM »

ippy

I've more than adequately answered you ippy...but you are refusing to listen in the same way you refuse to take in honest Biblical instruction.

Other than it is Almighty God's intention to give every one prior notice of their impending fate with just sufficient time for those who might want to repent in a sincere way...there isn't really much more I can say.

You will make your own decision as to whether you want to be a part of God's wonderful future plans or not...it really boils down to how much you can align yourself with Jesus Christ's unjustified  suffering and only you can answer that. Forgiveness can only support those who want forgiveness and I suspect you don't.

ippy

« Reply #1194 on: November 23, 2016, 06:01:49 PM »
I've more than adequately answered you ippy...but you are refusing to listen in the same way you refuse to take in honest Biblical instruction.

Other than it is Almighty God's intention to give every one prior notice of their impending fate with just sufficient time for those who might want to repent in a sincere way...there isn't really much more I can say.

You will make your own decision as to whether you want to be a part of God's wonderful future plans or not...it really boils down to how much you can align yourself with Jesus Christ's unjustified  suffering and only you can answer that. Forgiveness can only support those who want forgiveness and I suspect you don't.

I don't know how you or anyone else can consider that you have answered the question I have asked of you and unless you're suffering from some kind of serious handicap that disables your perceptions of the outside world or perhaps some sort of reading disability that might excuse your condition, you still haven't answered

I've recovered a copy of my original question to you an pasted it below:

I'll try to keep it simple for you, right, until you can establish the veracity of your beloved book especially the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of it, it, your bible, can't be used as an evidential base for promoting your belief in your bible, because you can only establish its words as your own personal belief.

Do you see Nick, although you think it's all based on the words of your god, until you can find the evidence that will take your book out and off of the fiction shelf of the library, then, and only then can you use it as any kind of evidential base for your, far to many, words.

Are you frightened of admitting there's no supporting evidence for especially the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of your book?

Straight answer to the question asked please Nick?

Just give an answer Nick, without any page filling meaningless waffle?

Same again Nick, there's no need for a sermon of any kind and again what evidence have you got that proves that the bible contains the facts you say it does, the evidence would necessarily not be based on the book at issue, the bible, unless the person trying to reply is suffering from some kind of serious condition?

ippy 

SusanDoris

« Reply #1195 on: November 23, 2016, 06:13:04 PM »
One of the reasons I scroll past NM's posts is because Synthetic Dave reads all post as if they make sense!!! I do hear bits of them in responses, but that's quite enough. :D
The Most Honourable Sister of Titular Indecision.

Gonnagle

« Reply #1196 on: November 23, 2016, 06:57:44 PM »
Dear Susan,

Let you into a secret! Synthetic Dave is a member of the NicholasMarks fan club, he asked for an XXL I Love NicholasMarks T shirt.

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1197 on: November 23, 2016, 07:07:06 PM »
I don't know how you or anyone else can consider that you have answered the question I have asked of you and unless you're suffering from some kind of serious handicap that disables your perceptions of the outside world or perhaps some sort of reading disability that might excuse your condition, you still haven't answered

I've recovered a copy of my original question to you an pasted it below:

I'll try to keep it simple for you, right, until you can establish the veracity of your beloved book especially the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of it, it, your bible, can't be used as an evidential base for promoting your belief in your bible, because you can only establish its words as your own personal belief.

Do you see Nick, although you think it's all based on the words of your god, until you can find the evidence that will take your book out and off of the fiction shelf of the library, then, and only then can you use it as any kind of evidential base for your, far to many, words.

Are you frightened of admitting there's no supporting evidence for especially the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of your book?

Straight answer to the question asked please Nick?

Just give an answer Nick, without any page filling meaningless waffle?

Same again Nick, there's no need for a sermon of any kind and again what evidence have you got that proves that the bible contains the facts you say it does, the evidence would necessarily not be based on the book at issue, the bible, unless the person trying to reply is suffering from some kind of serious condition?

ippy

You seem to think that going round and round in circles is something new or clever, ippy...but it isn't. I gave you the benefit of the doubt first time but you are obviously jammed in your self denial...proven by your glaring Biblical slurs.

You too have a closed mind on the subject and I see this as an emotional problem you must deal with...especially as it is part of the righteous repair the science demands. Jesus taught us to embrace a calm, peaceful, caring spirit and this is my advice to you. If our genetic health is flapping all the while then they too can't switch off...our cells replicate wildly and its not long before unwanted genetic change takes place...This is courtesy of Jesus' righteous science...Take it or leave it.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #1198 on: November 23, 2016, 07:45:09 PM »

Other than it is Almighty God's intention to give every one prior notice of their impending fate with just sufficient time for those who might want to repent in a sincere way...
Given that you already know that Nick, can you please also expand on the 'sufficient time' part?
What exactly is 'sufficient time'.
Please note that I am not asking you when the 'sufficient time' will commence because all that you will reply is 'soon'!
I only want to know what duration covers "sufficient time '.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1199 on: November 23, 2016, 08:01:24 PM »
Given that you already know that Nick, can you please also expand on the 'sufficient time' part?
What exactly is 'sufficient time'.
Please note that I am not asking you when the 'sufficient time' will commence because all that you will reply is 'soon'!
I only want to know what duration covers "sufficient time '.

Your asking a question I can't really answer Seb. You already know that no one but Almighty God knows the hour or the day...we are left with reading the signs. Signs like the attitude of people towards righteousness and their Deity. The conditions of the planet whereby it is screwed to the limit by commercial greed, waste and disfigurement. That the planet is displaying alarming faults in the way of wars, earthquakes, climate change, magnetic field disturbances, and mass die offs of many different species...all indicating that something is happening which can be traced to a planetary upheaval of the type spoken about in Revelation. Even the flight of many people with Jesus saying he hoped wouldn't happen in winter.

The whole world is being wound up to the max and only Almighty God appears to know what is happening. He tells us to stick with righteousness to the bitter end promising rewards for those that do. Its God's way to warn us of a natural disaster, looming, that will serve as a Judgement in righteousness...but when exactly it will happen...I can't tell you...best to repent anyway because the alternative wont be nice.