Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184350 times)

BeRational

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2275 on: August 10, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »
Stranger/BeRational...

It's all so simple really. All mass is restructured energy. Spin up a huge cloud of the stuff and it all follows the same pattern and the amount of galaxies and stars in the universe tells us just how much of it there is....I call it superabundant but you can take every atom and break down all their component parts add up all the energy you find then add on another 93% and you will still be way out but under rather than over.

There were already many galaxy clouds, millions in fact, even trillions of them, all containiing vast amounts of this energy and just drifting around space, in a static universe. You can itemise how much potential energy was in each cloud by doing a similar exercise as before for the individual galaxy under scrutiny but that is up to you. Now all we needed was God's hadron collider...a natural event, many times larger than its namesake here on planet Earth and with much fiercer results and which will knock all your sciences calculations into touch...It presents a science that really only a wonderful God can handle and Jesus Christ is the most skilled being to handle the multiplicity of it all.

Thank you for the opportunity to express it again...I look forward to your rants but it won't change the science one iota.

Does it have the equations for all flavours of QM.

YES or NO.

Stop the waffle, just answer.

Clue, the answer is NO, let's see if you can get it.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #2276 on: August 10, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »
There you go again Stranger, your condemnation is more important to you than the facts. I still can't see how you can ignore  the greatest point of science that I alone have put forward...taken from the Holy Bible but totally missed by modern science...that we are all on a high-speed platform that has a static foundation beneath it...and from this starting point all science can be decoded...
It can, can it? Perhaps you'd like post the mathematical theory (that means formulas, not meaningless gibberish) that unites quantum field theory and general relativity - on you way to collecting your Nobel Prize, of course? Also it would be useful if you explained the measurement problem.

It's all so simple really. All mass is restructured energy...

[more gibberish]

So, since you didn't answer either of my questions, we can conclude that your nonsense can't "decode all of science" at all.

You need mathematics to do physics, Nicholas. Even if what you say wasn't obviously scientifically illiterate gibberish, words in English will never be enough to "decode all of science".
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2277 on: August 10, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »

Stranger/BeRational...

No Stranger...you need a God who speaks the language of normal people else how do you expect your proferred people to understand you. God's hadron collider was achieved by at least two of these huge, dense, clouds of energy drifting into each other and that set in motion a swirling force within these clouds as their two dense cores were set in motion, both heading for centre stage...both heading for a powerful collision, both preparing to smash into each other sending out shockwaves which would penetrate every other cloud in a predictable way sending them all spinning away from epicentre and swirling up into galaxial sized hurricane storms...Now, if you can't get your head around that I dread to think how you would do with strict scientific notation.

BeRational

« Reply #2278 on: August 10, 2018, 11:40:19 AM »
Stranger/BeRational...

No Stranger...you need a God who speaks the language of normal people else how do you expect your proferred people to understand you. God's hadron collider was achieved by at least two of these huge, dense, clouds of energy drifting into each other and that set in motion a swirling force within these clouds as their two dense cores were set in motion, both heading for centre stage...both heading for a powerful collision, both preparing to smash into each other sending out shockwaves which would penetrate every other cloud in a predictable way sending them all spinning away from epicentre and swirling up into galaxial sized hurricane storms...Now, if you can't get your head around that I dread to think how you would do with strict scientific notation.

YES or NO.

Stranger

« Reply #2279 on: August 10, 2018, 12:07:26 PM »
So, since you didn't answer either of my questions, we can conclude that your nonsense can't "decode all of science" at all.

You need mathematics to do physics, Nicholas. Even if what you say wasn't obviously scientifically illiterate gibberish, words in English will never be enough to "decode all of science".

No Stranger...you need a God who speaks the language of normal people else how do you expect your proferred people to understand you.

Drivel. If you are going to make grand claims that you have "decoded all of science" and unified the forces on nature, that is simply impossible to do without mathematics. If you weren't scientifically illiterate, you'd know that.

God's hadron collider was achieved by at least two of these huge, dense, clouds of energy drifting into each other and that set in motion a swirling force within these clouds as their two dense cores were set in motion, both heading for centre stage...both heading for a powerful collision, both preparing to smash into each other sending out shockwaves which would penetrate every other cloud in a predictable way sending them all spinning away from epicentre and swirling up into galaxial sized hurricane storms...Now, if you can't get your head around that I dread to think how you would do with strict scientific notation.

I'm very comfortable with "strict scientific notation" and, for that matter, coherent explanations of it in English, but there is laterally nothing in that meaningless nonsense for anybody to get their heads around - it's nonsense.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2280 on: August 10, 2018, 12:21:28 PM »

YES or NO.

You have a wonderful way with words BeRational but that will have to change if you want to claim a place in Jesus Christ's salvation plan. By my understanding, all QM theories are the study of atomic shrapnel. They smash energy particles to smithereens which leave a trace of energy for the split second that they exist. The real force within an atom is contrived by the higgs field. An atomic black-hole, of sorts, that sucks in God's energy in a precise and meaningful way, all happening inside a newly forming star. But you have got to have the whole picture to have any confidence in the minor detail. Listen rather than stamp and shout and you might get the whole picture which is all centred around the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and which is fully justifiable within the Holy Bible...and which leads us into scientific wonders that can only currently be dreamt about. Tell Stranger cus he's just had a go and I have some work to do.

Stranger

« Reply #2281 on: August 10, 2018, 12:41:49 PM »
By my understanding, all QM theories are the study of atomic shrapnel.

Your 'understanding' is wrong.

They smash energy particles to smithereens which leave a trace of energy for the split second that they exist.

There is no such thing as an "energy particle". The rest of the sentence is meaningless.

The real force within an atom is contrived by the higgs field.

No it isn't. The significant forces in an atom are the electromagnetic and strong nuclear force.

An atomic black-hole, of sorts, that sucks in God's energy in a precise and meaningful way, all happening inside a newly forming star.

Nonsense. You do get that stars are made out of atoms, don't you?

...is fully justifiable within the Holy Bible...and which leads us into scientific wonders that can only currently be dreamt about.

Untrue.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2282 on: August 10, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »
Your 'understanding' is wrong.

There is no such thing as an "energy particle". The rest of the sentence is meaningless.

No it isn't. The significant forces in an atom are the electromagnetic and strong nuclear force.

Nonsense. You do get that stars are made out of atoms, don't you?

Untrue.

Did you pray for rain to prevent me from going out Stranger, cus it certainly worked.

You have to empty your mind of scientific superstition and deal with reality here Stranger. Every atom is filled with energy and that energy is precise, accurate, and indisputably the result of carefully defined expressions of the energy that formed that atom. The atoms didn't just fall out of the sky, with fanciful quantum particles just falling into place as it went, that is ludicrous, but it is also the story that dictates your sciences. What happened, and I'll make it quick, is that the swirling crashing forces inside a newly forming star opened a tiny portal to the static universe that lay beneath all this high-speed action. The slightest hint of such a hole had energy of the star rush to fill it completely...until filled...but the hole pulsed as the excess energy was being swept away then pulling in a second tier of particle energy, and then a third layer until the electrons sealed the deal and all imploding force was stabilised, as much as pos anyway. The depth within a star would determine the pressures and the identity of the atom produced and it would all happen in the twinkling of an eye...but if you want to believe in your fanciful big-bang, that is fine by me...its just that a more inquisitive mind, with the help of the Holy Bible, might just see the birth force behind the living-cell and why it so often fails.

Stranger

« Reply #2283 on: August 10, 2018, 01:21:43 PM »
You have to empty your mind of scientific superstition and deal with reality here Stranger.

We are into the realm of transfinite irony.

Every atom is filled with energy and that energy is precise, accurate, and indisputably the result of carefully defined expressions of the energy that formed that atom.

Gibberish.

The atoms didn't just fall out of the sky, with fanciful quantum particles just falling into place as it went, that is ludicrous, but it is also the story that dictates your sciences.

Untrue.

What happened, and I'll make it quick, is that the swirling crashing forces inside a newly forming star opened a tiny portal to the static universe that lay beneath all this high-speed action. The slightest hint of such a hole had energy of the star rush to fill it completely...until filled...but the hole pulsed as the excess energy was being swept away then pulling in a second tier of particle energy, and then a third layer until the electrons sealed the deal and all imploding force was stabilised, as much as pos anyway.

More gibberish.

The depth within a star would determine the pressures and the identity of the atom produced...

Once again: you do understand that a star is made of atoms, don't you?

...and it would all happen in the twinkling of an eye...but if you want to believe in your fanciful big-bang...

The big bang has the advantages of actually making some sense, having proper mathematical models, and being backed up by copious evidence - as opposed to being the kind of surreal nonsense poetry you keep on making up.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2284 on: August 10, 2018, 02:09:56 PM »
I'm glad to hear that Gordon...but I don't here and I too am close to an airport. I see helicopters and light planes but not the high altitude stuff though the ones that spew out this  heavy debris can often be heard above the haze.
I used to work in and live very near to Dublin airport.
The 3rd busiest in UK and Ireland.
Never ever had any issues seeing high altitude planes nor any problems seeing starry nights.
I have to presume therefore that you live close to either Heathrow or Gatwick.
Is that correct?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

BeRational

« Reply #2285 on: August 10, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »
You have a wonderful way with words BeRational but that will have to change if you want to claim a place in Jesus Christ's salvation plan. By my understanding, all QM theories are the study of atomic shrapnel. They smash energy particles to smithereens which leave a trace of energy for the split second that they exist. The real force within an atom is contrived by the higgs field. An atomic black-hole, of sorts, that sucks in God's energy in a precise and meaningful way, all happening inside a newly forming star. But you have got to have the whole picture to have any confidence in the minor detail. Listen rather than stamp and shout and you might get the whole picture which is all centred around the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and which is fully justifiable within the Holy Bible...and which leads us into scientific wonders that can only currently be dreamt about. Tell Stranger cus he's just had a go and I have some work to do.

YES or NO.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2286 on: August 10, 2018, 03:59:58 PM »

Stranger/Seb/BeRational...

You may live in a world where aggression and nasty remarks work to your advantage but they don't work here. With my inquisitive eye I have witnessed and confirm much of what has been reported on YouTube and in scientific debates about what is happening in our skies...you can debunk it all you like but soon the debunkers will be screaming the loudest because that's how they work...you see, that is their greatest skill, screaming and shouting. As far as science is concerned, anyone can, at their own level of intellect, discover something new about the universe, and express it as they see fit...My discovery is that science and the Holy Bible have strong points of unification between them and I have brought it here to discuss but discussion seems to be the last thing on anyones mind, more the aggressive, nasty, disbelief that any scientist would cringe at, if they weren't on a Christian mission.

By debunking my science the only person you are hurting is you, yourselves...because the Holy Bible will have the last word for each and everyone of us...and I can help you understand that fact.

BeRational

« Reply #2287 on: August 10, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »
Stranger/Seb/BeRational...

You may live in a world where aggression and nasty remarks work to your advantage but they don't work here. With my inquisitive eye I have witnessed and confirm much of what has been reported on YouTube and in scientific debates about what is happening in our skies...you can debunk it all you like but soon the debunkers will be screaming the loudest because that's how they work...you see, that is their greatest skill, screaming and shouting. As far as science is concerned, anyone can, at their own level of intellect, discover something new about the universe, and express it as they see fit...My discovery is that science and the Holy Bible have strong points of unification between them and I have brought it here to discuss but discussion seems to be the last thing on anyones mind, more the aggressive, nasty, disbelief that any scientist would cringe at, if they weren't on a Christian mission.

By debunking my science the only person you are hurting is you, yourselves...because the Holy Bible will have the last word for each and everyone of us...and I can help you understand that fact.

YES or NO.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2288 on: August 10, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »
With my inquisitive eye I have witnessed and confirm much of what has been reported on YouTube and in scientific debates about what is happening in our skies...
What have you witnessed?

Ps. Which airport is close to you?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2289 on: August 10, 2018, 04:38:39 PM »
you can debunk it all you like
debunk

diːˈbʌŋk/

verb

expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief).

Albert Einstein

Stranger

« Reply #2290 on: August 10, 2018, 04:49:59 PM »
You may live in a world where aggression and nasty remarks work to your advantage but they don't work here.

You appear to live in a world where you think that obviously wrong bullshit works to your advantage.

As far as science is concerned, anyone can, at their own level of intellect, discover something new about the universe, and express it as they see fit...

But they can't, if they have a shred of honesty, try to pass off meaningless nonsense as science when they obviously have no clue what they are talking about. Which is exactly what you are trying to do.

By debunking my science...

You clearly don't have any science. You obviously have no training in science and you clearly don't understand the words you keep using, so the question is: why are you pretending?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2291 on: August 11, 2018, 07:39:54 AM »

Stranger/Seb/BeRational..

I have shown you clearly that behind the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is a wonderful science...The Science of Everything. From it the highest authority in the universe has refined it  into his own preffered way of living...His Word...made flesh, in his son Jesus Christ...The Science of Righteousness...It isn't hard to follow...less rudeness would be a start. No lying, no cheating, no deceiving, no criminal behaviour, no spitefulness, no false witness. I can't see why you are so opposed to it...It all adds up to an indestructible, righteous spirit that can be resurrected into a new vessel at the appropriate time...both the science and Jesus Christ prove this point. Better still we can start a genetic repair programme, now, immediately,  that encourages our replicating living cells to become stronger, healthier and responsive to our environment...but it all takes time...time we haven't got...unless we follow Jesus Christ accurately...and thereby live the science.

The message from the Holy Bible is that unless we do we will be lacking the endurence to sustain ourselves during and after the great tribulations and the outcome won't be good.

Stranger

« Reply #2292 on: August 11, 2018, 07:50:04 AM »
I have shown you clearly that behind the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is a wonderful science...The Science of Everything.

Untrue.

From it the highest authority in the universe has refined it...

No Nicholas, you are not the highest authority in the universe.

It isn't hard to follow...

It's impossible to follow because it's devoid of meaning.

No lying, no cheating, no deceiving, no criminal behaviour, no spitefulness, no false witness.

Good - why not make a start and stop bearing false witness by pretending you know anything about science?

The message from the Holy Bible...

No, the science gibberish isn't from the bible - you are bearing false witness. Go read Matthew 7:5.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2293 on: August 11, 2018, 08:47:46 AM »
Untrue.

No Nicholas, you are not the highest authority in the universe.

It's impossible to follow because it's devoid of meaning.

Good - why not make a start and stop bearing false witness by pretending you know anything about science?

No, the science gibberish isn't from the bible - you are bearing false witness. Go read Matthew 7:5.

You will have to explain to me Stranger what is hypercritical about saying follow Jesus Christ accurately. I say it often...what it means is read about him, follow him, do according to what he says and does and reap the benefits he offers. The fact that there is a wonderful science behind his teaching is secondary but it helps to know about it if you are doubtful. But I think that even the accurate teaching of Jesus wouldn't persuade you because it would mean a huge change in attitude for you. Still...we can but pray...which incedently, is the only way to meet the meek requirement for attaching ourselves to God's universal radio frequency and receive his free energy.

Maeght

« Reply #2294 on: August 11, 2018, 08:56:28 AM »
You will have to explain to me Stranger what is hypercritical about saying follow Jesus Christ accurately. I say it often...what it means is read about him, follow him, do according to what he says and does and reap the benefits he offers.

Could I suggest you stick with saying that. Sounds much better.

The fact that there is a wonderful science behind his teaching is secondary but it helps to know about it if you are doubtful.

Better to not mention it if you want to be taken seriously.

But I think that even the accurate teaching of Jesus wouldn't persuade you because it would mean a huge change in attitude for you. Still...we can but pray...which incedently, is the only way to meet the meek requirement for attaching ourselves to God's universal radio frequency and receive his free energy.

Then you go and ruin it with more gibberish. Oh well.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2295 on: August 11, 2018, 09:31:15 AM »
 NM; Why do you do this kind of thing - intersperse your theories on theology with 'science' it's clear you know little or nothing of, beyond schoolboy physics? Equally, why did you assert, umpteen posts ago, that you 'knew' the Egyptians oppressed a slave population, when there is virtually no evidence for this, and, anyway, the Egyptian concept of slavery was not that of the Persian model, which seems to have been taken up by Greeks and Romans? There are posters here with degrees in physics, chemistry, biology and archaeology - and they look at your postings with bafflement. They - we - ask you to provide evidence. Evidence is the bedrock of science; and science can't properly be discussed without the evidence on which it is based. You singularly fail to do this at every turn. Why can't you simply produce honest, peer reviewed evidence? Physics is far beyond my ability; but even my discipline needs it - C14 dating, MRI imaging, etc. I don't need a degree in physics - but I do need to reference those who have. Equally, you mention genetics. Biology amazes me, and I envy those who are investigating the front line of genetics and DNA.  Here, too, I need their help: geneticists and DNA experts have decoded the genetic links between a whole dynasty of royal mummies, in process revealing much about disease in the Ancient world. That's not speculation; that's solid, peer reviewed evidence we can refer to. Now, in the latter case - the DNA - there's a dispute raging over the interpretation of one particular mummy's DNA; but scientists can all agree that the DNA in question is solid, irrefutable evidence. In your posts, you give us no evidence to use as a base - nothing to anchor your theories on. You've been told that the Bible is not - cannot be - evidence for the Bible. No theologian or Christian apologist worth their salt will say otherwise. Un till you actually bring real evidence we can either read for ourselves or link to the thread, you'll continue to suffer the fact that you won't be taken seriously.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2296 on: August 11, 2018, 09:46:52 AM »
Could I suggest you stick with saying that. Sounds much better.

Better to not mention it if you want to be taken seriously.

Then you go and ruin it with more gibberish. Oh well.

Oh Maeght...you see what I mean when I say...In the mouth it was sweet but in the belly it was bitter. You want to try taking in God's 'word' sometime. It's 'll about responsibility and reality, bearing in mind that it is an all electric universe with a righteous God who has a righteous lead scientist in the form of Jesus Christ, ready to lead us away from the huge emotionnal black-hole called life and the huge black-hole that fires up the fiery lake of sulphur.

Saving people isn't much fun when the Holy Bible is ignored by them because that is where all the responsible and real information is contained and though some people can be righteous and not read a word from it people who condemn Jesus without knowing anything about him will be viewed very differently.

Maeght

« Reply #2297 on: August 11, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
Oh Maeght...you see what I mean when I say...In the mouth it was sweet but in the belly it was bitter. You want to try taking in God's 'word' sometime. It's 'll about responsibility and reality, bearing in mind that it is an all electric universe with a righteous God who has a righteous lead scientist in the form of Jesus Christ, ready to lead us away from the huge emotionnal black-hole called life and the huge black-hole that fires up the fiery lake of sulphur.

Saving people isn't much fun when the Holy Bible is ignored by them because that is where all the responsible and real information is contained and though some people can be righteous and not read a word from it people who condemn Jesus without knowing anything about him will be viewed very differently.

Oh dear back to the gibberish - just when there was a glimmer of sense in what you posted. A shame.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2298 on: August 11, 2018, 10:06:07 AM »
NM; Why do you do this kind of thing - intersperse your theories on theology with 'science' it's clear you know little or nothing of, beyond schoolboy physics? Equally, why did you assert, umpteen posts ago, that you 'knew' the Egyptians oppressed a slave population, when there is virtually no evidence for this, and, anyway, the Egyptian concept of slavery was not that of the Persian model, which seems to have been taken up by Greeks and Romans? There are posters here with degrees in physics, chemistry, biology and archaeology - and they look at your postings with bafflement. They - we - ask you to provide evidence. Evidence is the bedrock of science; and science can't properly be discussed without the evidence on which it is based. You singularly fail to do this at every turn. Why can't you simply produce honest, peer reviewed evidence? Physics is far beyond my ability; but even my discipline needs it - C14 dating, MRI imaging, etc. I don't need a degree in physics - but I do need to reference those who have. Equally, you mention genetics. Biology amazes me, and I envy those who are investigating the front line of genetics and DNA.  Here, too, I need their help: geneticists and DNA experts have decoded the genetic links between a whole dynasty of royal mummies, in process revealing much about disease in the Ancient world. That's not speculation; that's solid, peer reviewed evidence we can refer to. Now, in the latter case - the DNA - there's a dispute raging over the interpretation of one particular mummy's DNA; but scientists can all agree that the DNA in question is solid, irrefutable evidence. In your posts, you give us no evidence to use as a base - nothing to anchor your theories on. You've been told that the Bible is not - cannot be - evidence for the Bible. No theologian or Christian apologist worth their salt will say otherwise. Un till you actually bring real evidence we can either read for ourselves or link to the thread, you'll continue to suffer the fact that you won't be taken seriously.

Take a look around you Anchorman...if you see what I am seeing you will see a world heaving at the seams with distress. So the question is, why?

With all these scholars shouldn't we expect a better world...a world say with no wars, no ill health, no criminal element. What we actually find is that many of these scholars are building bigger and better bombs  with their knowledge and actively involved in besmirching the name of my saviour.  So, let's look at all this distress again...it is all due to the nasty minded, scholar or otherwise, winding up the masses...There you are, problem solved because severe frustration causes population explosion, greed, spite and all the things we endure today. Almighty God, nor Jesus is going to argue the toss with anyone...either we submit to their righteous law and order else pay the consequences as recorded in Revelation21:8...I'm just trying to ensure that as many as can be saved are saved...to comply with God's wishes.

Stranger

« Reply #2299 on: August 11, 2018, 10:07:07 AM »
You will have to explain to me Stranger what is hypercritical about saying follow Jesus Christ accurately. I say it often...

The hypocrisy is in the fact that you say it but do not practice it. You try to associate Jesus with your made up pretend science gibberish and then tell us that bearing false witness is wrong when you do that very thing in almost all of your posts.

You clearly know nothing at all about science, so in order to "follow Jesus Christ accurately" you should stop pretending that you do.