Author Topic: Repent the end is nigh  (Read 39655 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: Repent the end is nigh
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2017, 07:32:45 PM »
But you must have done the research yourself Nick. Otherwise you wouldn't have made the statements. Would you?

All I am asking is that you share it.
Why won't you do that?

Is it because it doesn't exist?

Well Seb...I have the proof that the Holy Bible exists where most of my support comes from...do you want me to read you chapter and verse of this  to satisfy your lack of ability in researching things for yourself.

Perhaps you've got a 'get into the bunker free' card, over in America where they have been feverishly putting the finishing touches to their escape hatches knowing that there is going to be some great global upheaval...Me...I will simply put my faith in Jesus Christ and hope for the best...which is an option open to all who listen and take in his accurate, righteous teaching.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2017, 07:41:46 PM »
I have the proof that the Holy Bible exists where most of my support comes from...do you want me to read you chapter and verse of this  to satisfy your lack of ability in researching things for yourself.
No Nick, all I did was ask a simple question.
A question which should have been easy to answer from someone who, if they were honest in their statements, would easily and more poignantly, willingly have provided a suitable response.

You didn't.

I rest my case.

Observers will draw their own conclusions from your behaviour as to whether you should be believed or not.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #202 on: September 14, 2017, 08:36:13 AM »
The documents making up the Bible exist, but you have no evidence they have any credibility.

That is precisely what I intend to prove Floo...showing that it is a book which is just at home in the 21st century as it was in the first, more so, in fact...but, of course it takes time, and a willing ear...not just a blatant, mental block, because of an iniquitous relative...influenced by a false teaching.

torridon

« Reply #203 on: September 14, 2017, 09:45:29 AM »

The sun's uv levels are going very high and current researchers are saying that it is in a state of great distress with huge coronal holes forming and spitting out nasty high energy  projections, cme's (coronal mass ejections) and threatening our magnetosphere with high levels of powerful radiation. Still...if you prefer to sleep then these things which are creeping up on us and which only the Holy Bible gives us prior warning of, and which indicate that that rogue star system, directly implied by Revelation, is closer than we might think, which leads us to the conclusion that those who are alert and looking out for these things will have a better chance of survival...especially if armed with the righteous teaching of Jesus Christ that repentance urges us to take on board.

Solar UV levels vary on an 11 year cycle, and always have done so as far as we are aware,  This means that our star is a variable star, although its variability is tiny (0.1%) compared to most stars classed as variable.

There is no rogue star system near Earth, if there were if would be obvious to all, never mind astronomers.  We are due for a galactic collision with Andromeda in four billion years but even then there will unlikely be any destructive impact.

I think we have enough real problems to worry about, thanks.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #204 on: September 14, 2017, 01:41:19 PM »
No Nick, all I did was ask a simple question.
A question which should have been easy to answer from someone who, if they were honest in their statements, would easily and more poignantly, willingly have provided a suitable response.

You didn't.

I rest my case.

Observers will draw their own conclusions from your behaviour as to whether you should be believed or not.

Just for you Seb..but I could write your response for you...that is if you bother watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0CFlGZapn4&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=_wGXUkS0-4S9uMg5-6

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2017, 03:09:48 PM »
Just for you Seb..but I could write your response for you...that is if you bother watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0CFlGZapn4&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=_wGXUkS0-4S9uMg5-6
Nick. You seem to be very confused.
My question was about the people you referred to regarding chemtrails.
You have linked to a video about astrology highlighting stuff in Revelation.
Astrology Nick?
Really?

Need I remind you about the accurate teaching in the Bible?
The very thing which you claim to be an expert in!

Anyway in case you were off that day in Bible class.....

Isaiah 47:13-15 NIV. "All the counsel you have received has only worn you out. Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the flame… Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you."
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ippy

« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2017, 04:31:49 PM »

Nick I wondered if you've managed to get in touch with 'Top Notch Signs' yet, and don't forget if you add the overhead one attached to the usual A boards you need to watch out for overhead shop signs and better just have the old A boards on their own when it's windy outside.

ippy
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:42:25 PM by ippy »

SweetPea

• John 8:32
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2017, 09:02:48 PM »
Oh dear Seb, have you been continually sleeping over the past few years and missed all the flyovers of high altitude planes spreading thick dark and light trails which accumulate into artificial clouds, sometimes as many as ten of these toxic air-planes in the sky at one time going round and round emptying their poisonous payloads then coming back to discharge more. There has been an uproar on the net but the authorities are keeping quiet about it, as are the media, which tells its own tale. Still, observers from all around the world have been complaining about it...mainly to  each other because no one is listening...that includes observations made by serious scientific studies which condemn it.

The sun's uv levels are going very high and current researchers are saying that it is in a state of great distress with huge coronal holes forming and spitting out nasty high energy  projections, cme's (coronal mass ejections) and threatening our magnetosphere with high levels of powerful radiation. Still...if you prefer to sleep then these things which are creeping up on us and which only the Holy Bible gives us prior warning of, and which indicate that that rogue star system, directly implied by Revelation, is closer than we might think, which leads us to the conclusion that those who are alert and looking out for these things will have a better chance of survival...especially if armed with the righteous teaching of Jesus Christ that repentance urges us to take on board.

Nicholas, I'm with you on the chemtrailing. Something is definitely going on in our skies, I've been monitoring it for 2 years. To ignore the grid patterns and trails that billow out into clouds would be denial. September 23rd is doing the rounds again because of the planetary alignment on that day but remember there were similar signs in the sky in AD70.   
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2017, 09:25:21 PM »
Nicholas, I'm with you on the chemtrailing. Something is definitely going on in our skies, I've been monitoring it for 2 years. To ignore the grid patterns and trails that billow out into clouds would be denial.
From your two years of monitoring;

Is it commercial or military aicraft that you are monitoring?
What type of clouds are being formed?
How many aircraft are required to form the clouds?
What time of day are they chemtrailing?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2017, 08:53:40 AM »
From your two years of monitoring;

Is it commercial or military aicraft that you are monitoring?
What type of clouds are being formed?
How many aircraft are required to form the clouds?
What time of day are they chemtrailing?

Yesterday I saw 3 aircraft in my sky all at the same time (3.00 pm)releasing these toxic plumes but the evidence suggested they had been at it for some time.

I enclose a very recent copy of a youtube video which shows what is being hidden and the lengths they will go to to deceive us...Who are they??...well...we'll call them Satan and his cronies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CEBbX-zGiY&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=bvfVR10c1Tjuvh72-6

NicholasMarks

« Reply #210 on: September 15, 2017, 09:03:13 AM »
Nicholas, I'm with you on the chemtrailing. Something is definitely going on in our skies, I've been monitoring it for 2 years. To ignore the grid patterns and trails that billow out into clouds would be denial. September 23rd is doing the rounds again because of the planetary alignment on that day but remember there were similar signs in the sky in AD70.

Hi SweetPea...nice to hear from you again. Yes...its all very concerning...especially as the weather anomalies and die-offs of multiple animals are so frequent. I sympathise with those who suffer from asthma and bronchitis but it all makes Almighty God's impending Judgment all the more urgent.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2017, 09:11:10 AM »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »
We have quite a number of planes flying passed our home on a daily basis, including military aircraft. I have never ever seen these horror movie 'chem trails' just the normal ones.

Thats because you aren't looking very carefully or perhaps they aren't  doing it too close to their home-base but the whole world is seeing them. So...in this instance Floo, you are outnumbered by a huge majority.

Now...I've never seen, with my own eyes these multiple die-offs, but I believe what many observers are reporting...The obvious question to ask is...Why is it all being played down ??...well, I think I know why??

Walter

« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
Thats because you aren't looking very carefully or perhaps they aren't  doing it too close to their home-base but the whole world is seeing them. So...in this instance Floo, you are outnumbered by a huge majority.

Now...I've never seen, with my own eyes these multiple die-offs, but I believe what many observers are reporting...The obvious question to ask is...Why is it all being played down ??...well, I think I know why??
Jesus H Christ!!!!!

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #214 on: September 15, 2017, 11:11:44 AM »
Yesterday I saw 3 aircraft in my sky all at the same time (3.00 pm)releasing these toxic plumes but the evidence suggested they had been at it for some time.

Pity you didn't manage to take some photos or video! You could have posted it on youtube.
Camera broken?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2017, 11:39:40 AM »
So when it comes down to it you haven't seen them either! ::)

You will have to define what I haven't seen Floo. I've seen hundreds of chemstrails being made. I  haven't seen, first-hand, the animal die-offs, but I've seen many videos on the matter, from all around the world...I could even guide you to a few but I'm not convinced you are interested. Now...the bees dying off are the one which could well be caused by these toxins...there all sorts of sea-creatures...whole flocks of birds...just as the Holy Bible describes really...only the same source indicates it will get much worse.

Now...here is a clue, using righteousness, as Jesus taught us...if we follow his teaching, accurately, besides having a powerful spirit to be resurrected by, we will also induce a chemistry which science is totally oblivious to but will make us more resilient to what is coming....mainly because repentance starts to unravel the internal confusion that are genetics are otherwise unable to withstand...and there is more...much more.

Walter

« Reply #216 on: September 15, 2017, 11:58:24 AM »
NM to pretend toxins and chem trails are portrayed in the Bible is not true!

There is no evidence Jesus was resurrected.
but there is evidence that NM is a plant!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2017, 12:57:37 PM »
NM to pretend toxins and chem trails are portrayed in the Bible is not true!

There is no evidence Jesus was resurrected.

The evidence is presented by the millions who have followed him ever since Floo...mainly because nicer people want to believe that they too can be saved and because the wrath of Satan's world is somewhat biased against them. The die-offs are certainly mentioned in the Holy Bible and the deceit of mankind at this time of the 'last days'...plus the many tribulations that will accompany it all...bit like a pregnant woman whose labour pains are getting progressively worse...now where have I read that before...Oh, and don't forget the wars and rumours of wars, the earthquakes and food shortages in diverse places, or the seas roaring with a terrible rage...or indeed the many cooling their interest in the righteous teaching of Jesus...not to mention the perplexity of nations, not knowing the way out.

Now is the time to repent if ever there was one. But you know whether being an electrical bubble inside a fiery lake of sulphur is your preference against eternal life in health, happiness, good will, good order for all eternity...The Bible (ball) is in your court.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #218 on: September 15, 2017, 05:46:34 PM »
remember there were similar signs in the sky in AD70.

I really don't think so. For one thing, there were no aircraft in them days.

This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #219 on: September 15, 2017, 05:47:13 PM »
Water vapour is not toxic.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Maeght

« Reply #220 on: September 15, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »

Nobody denies that contrails exist. There is no evidence these are anything other than water vapour.

Sadly I think you've been worrying over nothing for the last 2 years

Walter

« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2017, 09:18:11 AM »
when you say 'monitoring' what method do you use?

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2017, 09:38:21 AM »
You will have to define what I haven't seen Floo. I've seen hundreds of chemstrails being made. I  haven't seen, first-hand,

Well Nick, using your scientific expertise, does that not tell you the the hundreds of chemtrails that you witnessed were really only water vapour which cause no damage?
Otherwise hundreds of 'real' chemtrails would surely have resulted in some  damaging evidence locally, wouldn't they?
Still no photos?
Albert Einstein

Sassy

« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2017, 03:10:33 AM »
I have probably read it many more times than you. I just don't put your particular odd ball spin on it.

If it was about a spin and a ball... yours would be a brick.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sassy

« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2017, 02:04:22 PM »
And what would yours be? ;D

You would never be able to recognise it... TRUTH. ::)
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."