Author Topic: 666  (Read 51650 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: 666
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2018, 01:20:09 PM »
You thought you did - you were wrong weren't you?

No...I'm not wrong because that is the Biblical teaching which I believe implicitly, Maeght. Jesus said that not even the son of man knows the hour or the day, only the father, who is in Heaven. Amongst other things this tells us that Almighty God, and Jesus, are two separate beings working from tha same text-book, the same science, and within that science Revelation warns us of an approaching celestial system...The Red Dragon with ten heads and seven horns if I remember correctly...and this approaching celestial system seems to match that description...whilst the passage concerning the number 666 seems to indicate a multi-headed beast who will rear up in the last days trying to ensnare us all...and this seems to correspond with what many observers are reporting all over the world, now, today.

Maeght

« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2018, 01:50:25 PM »

No...I'm not wrong because that is the Biblical teaching which I believe implicitly, Maeght. Jesus said that not even the son of man knows the hour or the day, only the father, who is in Heaven. Amongst other things this tells us that Almighty God, and Jesus, are two separate beings working from tha same text-book, the same science, and within that science Revelation warns us of an approaching celestial system...The Red Dragon with ten heads and seven horns if I remember correctly...and this approaching celestial system seems to match that description...whilst the passage concerning the number 666 seems to indicate a multi-headed beast who will rear up in the last days trying to ensnare us all...and this seems to correspond with what many observers are reporting all over the world, now, today.

You predicted the iminent coming of Neburu or whatever it was. It didn't come. You were wrong. Why was that?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2018, 04:39:53 PM »
You predicted the iminent coming of Neburu or whatever it was. It didn't come. You were wrong. Why was that?

No Maeght...I have always insisted that no one knows the hour or the day...but I am open to the idea that the Nemesis/Nibiru celestial system is with us now, and resembles the prophecy in Revelation of the Red Dragon/Wormwood/and the fiery lake of sulphur...which will cause great tribulations for us all, here on planet Earth, and these are happening right now, as we speak....but...all of a sudden, the media are quiet about it all, pointing us in other directions whilst the 666 contingency are filling our skies with heavy pollutants with no care for the nasty effects they are causing.

I know...you don't believe me...but you only have to look with your own eyes to see it.

Maeght

« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2018, 05:01:26 PM »
No Maeght...I have always insisted that no one knows the hour or the day...but I am open to the idea that the Nemesis/Nibiru celestial system is with us now, and resembles the prophecy in Revelation of the Red Dragon/Wormwood/and the fiery lake of sulphur...which will cause great tribulations for us all, here on planet Earth, and these are happening right now, as we speak....but...all of a sudden, the media are quiet about it all, pointing us in other directions whilst the 666 contingency are filling our skies with heavy pollutants with no care for the nasty effects they are causing.

I know...you don't believe me...but you only have to look with your own eyes to see it.

Nope, it takes a huge amount of imagination and bizarre thinking. Thankfully I display neither.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #379 on: June 14, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »
...knowing that those with 666 embroidered on their uniform will be among those who will be lost.   
Where can we get those uniforms?

Army surplus stores?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ekim

« Reply #380 on: June 14, 2018, 09:38:11 AM »
Nope, it takes a huge amount of imagination and bizarre thinking. Thankfully I display neither.
Then you should call the Celestial Help Line from your Mobile:
Ring .... ring

Hello, and welcome to Celestial Guidance.  So that we can help you faster with your prayer, please listen to the following selections.

If you are want information about the next apocalypse, please press 1

If you are looking for help in understanding our instruction manual, the Bible, please press 2

If you are an atheist suffering from The God Delusion please press 3

If you are looking for an insurance quotation against Acts of God and eternal damnation, please press 4

If you are just looking for a Hot Time, please replace your receiver and dial 666.

If your condition is likely to be terminal, please hold the line and one of our advisors will be right with you.  Please have your account details of all your good and bad deeds ready so that we can process you swiftly.

Your soul is important to us so please be patient, penitent and God fearing.  You are 3,000,035 'th on the waiting list.  Meanwhile some heavenly music.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #381 on: June 14, 2018, 11:46:32 AM »
ekim/Seb/Maeght

So...okay...all the commotion that is happening around the globe today is of little interest to you all...Your decision!!

Me, personally, who has made a little study of it all, objects strongly to all the air pollution that is being pumped out above our heads and which many other people are getting very concerned about. I wont labour the point, but in terms of coming to accept what is going on in the world it is wise to understand things....and its all in the Holy Bible. All of that 666 contingent are gathering together to declare war on Almighty God...and, I'm afraid, they will be fairly successful...until the Red Dragon arrives...and its associated planetary bodies...and we are told that in the twinkling of an eye all those who are opposed to our God, made known to us by Jesus Christ, will be sucked into the fiery lake of sulphur...which I interpret as being that the part of us that never dies, our spiritual identity, will be whisked away, snatched into the imploding force of that sulphurous environment, were they will stay for all eternity, regretting their decision of ridiculing the only help on offer...being the accurate, righteous, teaching, of Jesus Christ.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:49:02 AM by NicholasMarks »

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #382 on: June 14, 2018, 11:56:55 AM »
Or alternatively we are fucking the planet due to a mixture of greed, encouraged ignorance, disinterest and an also encouraged "What can I do about it Im only one person" attitude.

The number 666 need not be invoked. It is a number, that is all. By giving it this mystical power you are the one adopting avoidance tactics instead of facing reality.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #383 on: June 14, 2018, 12:16:29 PM »
Or alternatively we are fucking the planet due to a mixture of greed, encouraged ignorance, disinterest and an also encouraged "What can I do about it Im only one person" attitude.

The number 666 need not be invoked. It is a number, that is all. By giving it this mystical power you are the one adopting avoidance tactics instead of facing reality.

Nearly right...except we can do something about it...we can stop just following the madness and individually try to live the life that will save us, thus divorcing ourselves from every element of that number 666 which is totally evil...and who crucified our saviour....so that he could show us about the part of us that lives forever.

Maeght

« Reply #384 on: June 14, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »
ekim/Seb/Maeght

So...okay...all the commotion that is happening around the globe today is of little interest to you all...Your decision!!

What is really happening is of interest. What is the product of your over active imagination and bizarre thinking isn't.

Me, personally, who has made a little study of it all, objects strongly to all the air pollution that is being pumped out above our heads and which many other people are getting very concerned about. I wont labour the point, but in terms of coming to accept what is going on in the world it is wise to understand things....and its all in the Holy Bible. All of that 666 contingent are gathering together to declare war on Almighty God...and, I'm afraid, they will be fairly successful...until the Red Dragon arrives...and its associated planetary bodies...and we are told that in the twinkling of an eye all those who are opposed to our God, made known to us by Jesus Christ, will be sucked into the fiery lake of sulphur...which I interpret as being that the part of us that never dies, our spiritual identity, will be whisked away, snatched into the imploding force of that sulphurous environment, were they will stay for all eternity, regretting their decision of ridiculing the only help on offer...being the accurate, righteous, teaching, of Jesus Christ.

More over active imagination stuff.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #385 on: June 14, 2018, 01:39:35 PM »
What is really happening is of interest. What is the product of your over active imagination and bizarre thinking isn't.

More over active imagination stuff.

It's all in the Holy Bible.

Maeght

« Reply #386 on: June 14, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
It's all in the Holy Bible.

Only if you read it with your over active imagination.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #387 on: June 14, 2018, 04:26:28 PM »
Only if you read it with your over active imagination.

The Holy Bible encourages a very active mind...What could be more mind inspiring than resurrection...which is  a wonderful principle behind God's 'word'.

Maeght

« Reply #388 on: June 14, 2018, 05:15:46 PM »
The Holy Bible encourages a very active mind...What could be more mind inspiring than resurrection...which is  a wonderful principle behind God's 'word'.

An active mind is great, but not over active imagination and fantasy.

ippy

« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2018, 01:03:52 PM »

Nick doesn't it ever occur to you to look for evidence that supports the stories in your bible, only there isn't any evidence that supports the magical, mystical or superstitional based ideas in the bible, the most likely thing in the bible is that this nothing special Jew bloke Jesus is likely to have existed, nothing supernatural about him though.

Regards ippy

SweetPea

• John 8:32
« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2018, 04:59:45 PM »
Nicholas, as a JW I thought you may take the historicist view.

The dragon was originally a symbol of a monarch. In Revelation I'd suggest it means the persecuting monarchy of Rome.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

NicholasMarks

« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2018, 10:23:41 AM »

The dragon was originally a symbol of a monarch. In Revelation I'd suggest it means the persecuting monarchy of Rome.

The Holy Bible can be a book of multi-symbolism SweetPea. Who would have thought that a rogue celstial system of planets, headed by the Red Dragon, would threaten our very existence 2000 after it was first told us that it would??

Jesus Christ himself is a being of multi-symbolism. He rose from the dead but who would have thought he was showing us a science whereby we can each be resurrected, dependant upon our level of sin beforehand. It all revolves around an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy...which puts the whole record of God's 'word' into a new perspective...same words, but a different realisation that when we abuse this energy we abuse our genetic health so that by our sins, death came into the world.

The opposite is also true then...that by our individual repentance, as Jesus alone taught us, we restore the inballence of our nervous vigour, add to it, and reap the benefits that Jesus taught us that his followers will reap, both now and, after God's Judgement.

Nice speaking with you again SweetPea.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:32:07 AM by NicholasMarks »

Spud

« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »

Rev. 20:2... it's the symbol Revelation uses for the serpent/devil/Satan.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2018, 02:14:13 PM »
The Holy Bible can be a book of multi-symbolism SweetPea. Who would have thought that a rogue celstial system of planets, headed by the Red Dragon, would threaten our very existence 2000 after it was first told us that it would??

Jesus Christ himself is a being of multi-symbolism. He rose from the dead but who would have thought he was showing us a science whereby we can each be resurrected, dependant upon our level of sin beforehand. It all revolves around an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy...which puts the whole record of God's 'word' into a new perspective...same words, but a different realisation that when we abuse this energy we abuse our genetic health so that by our sins, death came into the world.

The opposite is also true then...that by our individual repentance, as Jesus alone taught us, we restore the inballence of our nervous vigour, add to it, and reap the benefits that Jesus taught us that his followers will reap, both now and, after God's Judgement.

Nice speaking with you again SweetPea.

Why are you basing your fears on a Greco-Roman constelation?
The same 'group of stars' looks entitrely differnt to Chinese, Egyptian, Persian or whatever astrologers.
Constellations might have seen.
Ultimately, they are a random group of stars.
Mind you, the JW religion was founded by a twit who thought the Great Pyramid was 'a second Bible in stone'....so, we can dismiss that, then, can't we?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #394 on: June 16, 2018, 04:07:36 PM »

Why are you basing your fears on a Greco-Roman constelation?
The same 'group of stars' looks entitrely differnt to Chinese, Egyptian, Persian or whatever astrologers.
Constellations might have seen.
Ultimately, they are a random group of stars.
Mind you, the JW religion was founded by a twit who thought the Great Pyramid was 'a second Bible in stone'....so, we can dismiss that, then, can't we?

My understanding of the Holy Bible comes from the Holy Bible itself and especially the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. My study says that the truth contained throughout the Holy Bible is supported by a wonderful dynamic energy which is behind all scientific laws that control us, as well as far distant galaxies, and even any other entities of life that might exist out there...the same scientific laws apply to us all.

This dynamic energy is owned by Almighty God because we wouldn't even know of its existence if God hadn't told us about it, but even so, science is realising something of this nature must exist to help get their equations to make sense...they call it dark energy and dark matter. Now...if something of this nature scientifically exists it might be wise to say that maybe, just maybe, that this material, somehow, comes together and erupts in such a way that it built all the stars and atoms, as are now proven to exist today in the form of galaxies, stars, atoms and life...and by the clever way this material has come together and behaves, that somehow, on a very high intellectual level, it has an owner, a benevolent being who can tell us how it all works from the viewpoint of a righteous God, who wants the best for us all, providing we aren't part of that terrible equation summed up as 666. They, it seems, have burnt all their bridges.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #395 on: June 16, 2018, 06:26:11 PM »

No one knows the hour or the day.
So how do you know Judgement Day is "fast approaching"?
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

ippy

« Reply #396 on: June 17, 2018, 01:46:47 AM »
Nick, I see that you're still on your the bible proves the bible tack, it surprises me that you can't seem to see anything wrong with thinking the bible proves the bible, surly you must realise that you need to establish the veracity of the bible with evidence obtained from sources outside of the bible, this must be obvious to you or anyone else with only a fraction of the necessary functional brain power?

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #397 on: June 17, 2018, 10:01:22 AM »
So how do you know Judgement Day is "fast approaching"?

Well jp...Jesus gives us the clues...he told his followers to look into the stars and the skies for signs. To be honest, I can't remember the last time I saw the stars in our night sky due to the heavy pollution being pumped into it...and the sun, itself, is showing some powerful disturbances upon it. Still, if you are missing all of this, you wont know what I'm talking about...All the signs are coming together in a powerful and undeniable way...and many, many people, are getting very concerned...except those who are responding righteously to those signs.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #398 on: June 17, 2018, 10:12:00 AM »
NM: There is no indication that the sun has changed in the last four billion years. NONE. Again, this 'star watching' - are you talking about astrology? Not even the pyramidiot Russell who invented the JW cult was daft enough tobelieve THAT guff! Because, NM, we simply don't know which astrology those first centurey believers would have heard about....the Greeks, Persians, Egyptians and the rst all used different combinations of stars as their constellations - constellations which are themselves bunkum, why is why Jesus Himself wasn't an astrologer. By 'watching the heavens'? Yes! Good idea...meteors, comets and the rest pose a distinct danger....but with respect, NM, we can't see them coming without optical telescopes - which didn't exist in first century Palestine. Or are you suggesting Jesus predicted radio-telescopy, which is, of course possible? If so, then He was telling us to look for EVIDENCE......Evidence, NM, which you seem singularly unable to provide whenever I ask foe it.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #399 on: June 17, 2018, 10:18:24 AM »
Nick, I see that you're still on your the bible proves the bible tack, it surprises me that you can't seem to see anything wrong with thinking the bible proves the bible, surly you must realise that you need to establish the veracity of the bible with evidence obtained from sources outside of the bible, this must be obvious to you or anyone else with only a fraction of the necessary functional brain power?

Regards ippy

The Holy Bible does indeed prove its own veracity...and, for me, that veracity is proven by the simple fact that it identifies a science of profound importance in this day and age.

That science dictates why we should be nice to each other...it is because we are then harnessing our inner righteous energy in a repairing way...all other routes are sin, or wasting this inner strength which leads to all the genetic malfunctions known to man. It is another aspect of evolution which moulds and bends our genetics to meet critical difficulties but in righteousness we are using the same electrical force to refresh and strengthen our genetic health to the highest degree possible. It all works because everything is restructured, dynamic energy...the same stuff that all stars, all atoms and all life are made from so you might guess that the first laws of all scientific knowledge is made from it too...but to gain individual benefit from it all we must attach ourselves to Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...else follow the accidental form of this science, heavily manipulated by the 666 contingent, and suffer the consequences.