Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 43212 times)

Maeght

Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2018, 06:42:46 AM »
I would suggest that it is the scientist that decides whether or not it is a science or not.

You're not a scientist.

SteveH

• From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2018, 06:45:29 AM »
There is - it's called Religion and Ethics Forum
Cheap. You don't think much of ethics, then?
True godliness don't turn men out of the world, but enables them to live better in it, and excites their endeavours to mend it.
William Penn

torridon

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2018, 07:06:05 AM »
Of course, I could go into deep and serious debate on the point you make about me and science....but I won't.

I also thought that I made it perfectly clear in my opening post that I wanted  to show how the living cell responds to electric laws rather than any other laws, and that this was a stepping stone proof of a universe that followed electric laws as its priority.

How does the living cell respond to Ohm's Law then ?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2018, 09:15:04 AM »

One of the key indicators of my science is when people gather in great numbers and we say, the air was electric, or, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. It is in exploring this 'atmosphere', in etreme circumstances that tell us that there is an invisible electric cloud, the product of our mass nervous excitement, a product of the audiences inner nervous strength that has created that atmosphere. Of course, you have to read the words, and not just lash out, to see the science, but never-the-less, we have defined an electric product which has great health properties, if we are responsive enough to see the science.

Roses

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2018, 09:16:59 AM »
One of the key indicators of my science is when people gather in great numbers and we say, the air was electric, or, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. It is in exploring this 'atmosphere', in etreme circumstances that tell us that there is an invisible electric cloud, the product of our mass nervous excitement, a product of the audiences inner nervous strength that has created that atmosphere. Of course, you have to read the words, and not just lash out, to see the science, but never-the-less, we have defined an electric product which has great health properties, if we are responsive enough to see the science.

I am so glad you said, 'my science' as it is totally unique to you! ;D ;D ;D
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2018, 09:32:42 AM »
  Science isn't done by analysing metaphorical language. Again there is no hypothesis, no test and no falsifiability in any sense in your above approach - you are not doing science.

Maeght

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2018, 09:41:25 AM »
One of the key indicators of my science is when people gather in great numbers and we say, the air was electric, or, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Its a metaphor not to be taken literally.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2018, 12:44:40 PM »
Common sense tells us that you are talking nonsense here Nick.
Confusing metaphor with reality, really?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2018, 09:26:08 AM »

The reason you can't see the science is because either you are unwilling to else you are in a state of denial. The fact that when you have identified the science you can see the harm that all manipulators of our emotions cause and it is obvious to me, the scientist, that it is our wastage of this energy that goes a long way towards our health failures. Like it or lump it the science will have the last say in matters concerning bullies and bullying living cells.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »
The reason you can't see the science is because either you are unwilling to else you are in a state of denial. The fact that when you have identified the science you can see the harm that all manipulators of our emotions cause and it is obvious to me, the scientist, that it is our wastage of this energy that goes a long way towards our health failures. Like it or lump it the science will have the last say in matters concerning bullies and bullying living cells.

Then put forward your hypothesis, how you did/would test it, and how you would falsify it. Your post above is merely an attempt to poison the well against anyone questioning you.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2018, 10:02:10 AM »
The scientist determines how best to convey the science. I have decided that everyone deserves to realise the truth. Many in manipulative situations, would be obstructive toward the science, but still need to know that the truth is out there. Every healthy living cell generates electric energy,  and converts it to nervous energy. It is part of the cell replication process. It's what we do with that energy that counts and I have seen it reduce people to nervous wrecks and have also seen it upbuild, strengthen, and repair some very unhappy people. Because it is a light, invisible, property it has to be stored within us to be useful but the human body is well able to cope with this, if we use it wisely.

Maeght

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2018, 10:03:21 AM »
The scientist determines how best to convey the science. I have decided that everyone deserves to realise the truth. Many in manipulative situations, would be obstructive toward the science, but still need to know that the truth is out there. Every healthy living cell generates electric energy,  and converts it to nervous energy. It is part of the cell replication process. It's what we do with that energy that counts and I have seen it reduce people to nervous wrecks and have also seen it upbuild, strengthen, and repair some very unhappy people. Because it is a light, invisible, property it has to be stored within us to be useful but the human body is well able to cope with this, if we use it wisely.

You are not a scientist.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2018, 10:06:26 AM »
No, the 'scientist' doesn't. That would mean that any individual saying they were doing science could do it in a way that was meaningless drivel.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2018, 10:26:43 AM »
No, the 'scientist' doesn't. That would mean that any individual saying they were doing science could do it in a way that was meaningless drivel.

I have discovered a property that you have all stumbled past and ignored but which is proving to be the most important ingredient in our daily lives deserves scientific merit. Just by noticing it when every other scientist  has walked past it gives me scientific credentials but to put it to work...soothing and calming it within many hosts is very scientific indeed, then to unify the fundermental forces of nature by following stepping-stone and proven scientific data, gives me great scientific credibility...but, of course, it is early days yet...and there is much work to be done.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2018, 10:33:21 AM »
I have discovered a property that you have all stumbled past and ignored but which is proving to be the most important ingredient in our daily lives deserves scientific merit. Just by noticing it when every other scientist  has walked past it gives me scientific credentials but to put it to work...soothing and calming it within many hosts is very scientific indeed, then to unify the fundermental forces of nature by following stepping-stone and proven scientific data, gives me great scientific credibility...but, of course, it is early days yet...and there is much work to be done.
No, saying you have noticed 'something' is not enough to claim you are a scientist, nor is simply proclaiming that make it science. You cannot even express your hypothesis.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2018, 11:12:09 AM »
No, saying you have noticed 'something' is not enough to claim you are a scientist, nor is simply proclaiming that make it science. You cannot even express your hypothesis.

Let's just put it this way...My answers, based upon my science, is more palatable for the NHS, than Gosports answers for it...and mine have been put to work in an industrial setting, which wasn't easy. I am now presenting it as a science because I can see where all this abuse of peoples emotions are leading us to whilst your scientists are cheerfully helping themselves to an inexhaustible pot, whilst encouraging it all...Someone has to make a stand...and that someone is you and me.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2018, 11:17:08 AM »
Let's just put it this way...My answers, based upon my science, is more palatable for the NHS, than Gosports answers for it...and mine have been put to work in an industrial setting, which wasn't easy. I am now presenting it as a science because I can see where all this abuse of peoples emotions are leading us to whilst your scientists are cheerfully helping themselves to an inexhaustible pot, whilst encouraging it all...Someone has to make a stand...and that someone is you and me.

What 'answers'? What was done in the industrial setting as a result? What outcomes were measured? And I don't own a set of scientists.

SteveH

• From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2018, 11:22:13 AM »
There's nosuch thing as "my science" and "your science": there's only "science".
True godliness don't turn men out of the world, but enables them to live better in it, and excites their endeavours to mend it.
William Penn

torridon

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2018, 01:00:12 PM »

Making a stand against Gosport et al by posting pseudoscience and spreading conspiracy theories on the Internet ? I don't buy that  ???

NicholasMarks

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2018, 02:39:57 PM »

You see the difficulties, then, created by those who, whether they realise it or not, need your help and your sciences, the most. Fortunately though, there are people who have spotted the glaring weaknesses in everyones reasoning. They are often those who need scientific help but don't get it because others are too greedy and too selfish to recognise the problems. Still, as a scientist, I need to see through all this awkwardness and obstruction and tell you plainly that science will rule the day because as more and more people get emotionally let down they will seek the only honest science open to them.

This is that science...that our emotions are driven by our nervous strength and that there are people who will engineer our emotions so that we are very weak and unable to cope...and I'm very glad I'm not one of those. It all ties in with the grand unification of all the universal forces and the person who can identify this has a right to call themselves a scientist even if the entire scientific community derides them...and don't forget that wonderful text-book that says I am right.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2018, 02:46:38 PM »

You see the difficulties, then, created by those who, whether they realise it or not, need your help and your sciences, the most. Fortunately though, there are people who have spotted the glaring weaknesses in everyones reasoning. They are often those who need scientific help but don't get it because others are too greedy and too selfish to recognise the problems. Still, as a scientist, I need to see through all this awkwardness and obstruction and tell you plainly that science will rule the day because as more and more people get emotionally let down they will seek the only honest science open to them.

This is that science...that our emotions are driven by our nervous strength and that there are people who will engineer our emotions so that we are very weak and unable to cope...and I'm very glad I'm not one of those. It all ties in with the grand unification of all the universal forces and the person who can identify this has a right to call themselves a scientist even if the entire scientific community derides them...and don't forget that wonderful text-book that says I am right.
You are not a scientist and you are not doing science. Science is a process which you are not following. You have no science textbook that says you are right. You might as well declare you are a ballerina because you write the word ballet in a post.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:49:13 PM by Nearly Sane »

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2018, 02:49:23 PM »

Nick

With the best will in the world old chap: you are to science what I am to ballet dancing.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2018, 02:55:52 PM »

......and don't forget that wonderful text-book that says I am right.

Which is?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2018, 03:01:12 PM »

A number of scientist's have been right and driven to despair because people, including scientists, have refused to believe them until proven wrong. I won't be one of those because my science includes the repair from despair.

If despair is anyone's problem here, start by upbuilding your emotional strength. Don't waste it. If you are being bullied then turn the other cheek. It is much better than allowing the bully to rob you of your inner emotional strength and the more of it you forfeit the more of it they will want. If anyone wants to contradict me on this scientific point I suggest they consult a battered wives escape home.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2018, 03:06:33 PM »
Which is?

The Holy Bible of course...and don't say a scientist cannot use it as a reference...many of your past scientist's have come down this Christian route and some have found it very useful...I bet there are still some around today.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:11:07 PM by NicholasMarks »