Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 43243 times)

Maeght

Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2018, 10:57:50 AM »
NM you are a sexist creep and that is me being very polite. >:( If you have any women in you life, I wonder if they feel like me and would like to hang you up from the nearest church steeple by your dangly bits?

Why sexist?

torridon

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2018, 11:16:38 AM »
Well...you start off with a factory full of distressed women...you work out why they are so jumpy, drained, emotionally distressed and you try to do something about it. Though no one else seems to realise what is wrong the female work-force respond to proper emotional discipline, and start to function a little less hysterically...their health, willingness to work, put themselves out, even, gives you a foothold into correcting the faults, as you see them, whilst maintaining the level of efficiency demanded by the powers that be. After its all over and you have time to reflect you realise that this behaviour pattern is being mirrored in many other walks of life and regardless of what anyone else thinks...I know...the dangers and health problems this callous behaviour causes, and I know who causes it.

Do you talk to people at work like this ? Little wonder you have a factory full of 'hysterical emotionally drained' women. Two and two together and all that.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2018, 11:17:11 AM »
Why sexist?
Because his post portrays a group of women as helpless, and'hysterical', a long established slur that women are emotionally unstable, in need of 'emotional discipline'.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2018, 11:24:36 AM »
So sad...when all I really want to discus is the loving kindness and protection offered by the wonderful science that is the foundation stone behind the teaching of our saviour, Jesus Christ. You see, he is lead scientist behind everything I say...and one of the most profitable of these teachings, as far as our individual health is concerned, is how to harness this invisible energy that is all around us and which serves as a substitute for what our living cells should be generating, but can't, because of our sustained and irresponsible overexpression. Have you ever wondered why intellectuals, students and philosophers have a high mental health problem...it is because they squeeze out all their nervous strength following demands for perfection which can only be achieved via, careful nervous application of this energy, and the most efficient way to do this is by following the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...and for that, you don't need me, and certainly not iniquity...Just you and your saviour, Jesus Christ.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:40:02 AM by NicholasMarks »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2018, 11:32:06 AM »
Because his post portrays a group of women as helpless, and'hysterical', a long established slur that women are emotionally unstable, in need of 'emotional discipline'.

That could be one way of looking at it but not the way I looked at it. It was a set of circumstances I walked into and therefore the setting for some very serious consideration. We all work at our own hysterical pitch. whether man or woman but our physical differences make us respond differently to different circumstances...my science has to take note of that fact...and there aren't many men who physically have babies.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2018, 11:43:43 AM »
That could be one way of looking at it but not the way I looked at it. It was a set of circumstances I walked into and therefore the setting for some very serious consideration. We all work at our own hysterical pitch. whether man or woman but our physical differences make us respond differently to different circumstances...my science has to take note of that fact...and there aren't many men who physically have babies.

You haven't done any science. You haven't despite being asked said anything about what you did other than be patronising.

Roses

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2018, 11:44:53 AM »
Why sexist?

the female work-force respond to proper emotional discipline, and start to function a little less hysterically.

Doesn't that strike you as a sexist comment?
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Maeght

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2018, 11:51:09 AM »
the female work-force respond to proper emotional discipline, and start to function a little less hysterically.

Doesn't that strike you as a sexist comment?

Was the workforce female? If it was a mixed workforce and he has labelled the females within that as being all hysterical etc then yes, but if the workforce were all female and they were hysterical is that being sexist to say it?

Roses

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2018, 11:57:45 AM »
Was the workforce female? If it was a mixed workforce and he has labelled the females within that as being all hysterical etc then yes, but if the workforce were all female and they were hysterical is that being sexist to say it?

I got the impression it was a mixed workforce, males were needed to impose emotional discipline on women.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »
It is to say that they were 'hysterical', as already noted a long time traditions slur on women, and that they needed 'emotional discipline'.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2018, 12:27:06 PM »

You see why I'm the scientist here and not you lot. Your ok with the nasty snap-back but find it impossible to talk seriously, honestly, and caringly over a topic that has everyone of our best interests at heart.

We have established that a party of people project a hysterical tension...'The air was electric.'

We have established that this is an inner electric property expressed by our nervous tension.

And we have detected that this inner electric property is at the root of many of our illnesses...

The individual living cell is the only force within us that can generate this electric property, in its purest form, because it works using certain electric properties needed to explain its replicating existence.

The ganging up of many people to ridicule and besmirch a valid line of reasoning is reminiscent of the bunching together of rogue cells to form a tumor and this is also a point contained within my research...a knowledge all gathered from the accurate Christian teaching of Jesus Christ and carries the hall-mark of a Biblical expression known as the antiChrist.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2018, 12:29:24 PM »

You see why I'm the scientist here and not you lot. Your ok with the nasty snap-back but find it impossible to talk seriously, honestly, and caringly over a topic that has everyone of our best interests at heart.

We have established that a party of people project a hysterical tension...'The air was electric.'

We have established that this is an inner electric property expressed by our nervous tension.

And we have detected that this inner electric property is at the root of many of our illnesses...

The individual living cell is the only force within us that can generate this electric property, in its purest form, because it works using certain electric properties needed to explain its replicating existence.

The ganging up of many people to ridicule and besmirch a valid line of reasoning is reminiscent of the bunching together of rogue cells to form a tumor and this is also a point contained within my research...a knowledge all gathered from the accurate Christian teaching of Jesus Christ and carries the hall-mark of a Biblical expression known as the antiChrist.

No, you haven't established anything, other than that you aren't doing any science.

Roses

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2018, 12:39:52 PM »

What is clear from your posts is that you haven't a clue what science actually is.

Maeght

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2018, 12:41:30 PM »
It is to say that they were 'hysterical', as already noted a long time traditions slur on women, and that they needed 'emotional discipline'.

Perhaps NM could explain what he means by that.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2018, 12:49:22 PM »
Perhaps NM could explain what he means by that.
Perhaps he can but as written it seems deeply sexist to me.

Maeght

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2018, 01:15:49 PM »
Yes, it may well be.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »

You see why I'm the scientist here and not you lot.

You're not a scientist, Nick, and neither am I: most here aren't scientists but we do have some who are/were. There is always a risk in claiming expertise in something you aren't and especially when talking to those who do have the type of expertise you don't.

Your ok with the nasty snap-back but find it impossible to talk seriously, honestly, and caringly over a topic that has everyone of our best interests at heart.

Pointing out that you aren't what you think yourself to be isn't 'nasty' and your interests are best served by people pointing out to you when your are wrong.

That expression is just metaphor, Nick. Of course, depending on circumstances, we can all feel excitable or stressed at times, and often justifiably. How do you diagnose 'hysterical tension' and in what way are you qualified to do so?

No 'we' haven't: this is hyperbole so perhaps it is just you becoming over-excited.

Wrong, and you've been told you are wrong many times.

Wrong again, with yet more hyperbole and a dash of incoherence.

You don't have a valid line of reasoning, Nick, and instead you are in thrall to your over-enthusiastic assumptions about science, people and theology - and none of your assumptions are either valid or reasonable.

SwordOfTheSpirit

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2018, 02:30:27 PM »
You don't have a valid line of reasoning, Nick, ...
When you can demonstrate why Nick is incorrect, then you will be in a position suitable for making this kind of statement. Until then ...
I haven't enough faith to be an atheist.

Roses

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2018, 02:33:43 PM »
When you can demonstrate why Nick is incorrect, then you will be in a position suitable for making this kind of statement. Until then ...

You demonstrate NM is right.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2018, 02:37:19 PM »
Gordon's post did that. I note you make no argument against any of it.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2018, 03:20:38 PM »

You see why I'm the scientist here and not you lot..

Common sense tells us that you are far, very far, from being a scientist.
The proof is in every one of your posts where science is mentioned.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2018, 03:55:20 PM »
You haven't done any science. You haven't despite being asked said anything about what you did other than be patronising.

Maybe he's studied the science of being patronising?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

torridon

« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2018, 05:48:39 PM »

More than anyone, Nick's posts fall into the category of 'not even wrong'.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2018, 12:24:24 AM »
I would suggest that bringing the Holy Bible into the scientific arena and building a wonderful science out of the combined logic is proof enough that I have discovered things of vital importance that it is in your own interest to pursue. The true electric nature of the universe and how it impacts upon us all...especially in our health...is why Jesus Christ was so adamant about it all. If the world was a wonderful, healthy environment, with few health problems and the people getting big bucks out of it all were actively securing our future maybe we wouldn't need any help...but quite the opposite is true. Our biggest problem is that though we are conceived with many of these part-atoms which generate our growth and development we, by the lack of self discipline waste them via our promiscuity and become depleted of them. This is why we age and die...the same internal forces that generates our nervous strength is expelled, en masse, and as they are responsible for repair, replication, and development, constant and continual wastage is like self harming ourselves...and the consequences of that is plain to see in all our health problems. If I were you, I would accept it's all a bit too complicated for you and follow Jesus Christ's example...put on a new attitude...find out why he said and did what he said and did...realise it is a code played out to deliver a wonderful science to an unscientific people...and repent.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:26:29 AM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2018, 02:14:08 AM »
I would suggest that bringing the Holy Bible into the scientific arena and building a wonderful science out of the combined logic is proof enough that I have discovered things of vital importance that it is in your own interest to pursue. The true electric nature of the universe and how it impacts upon us all...especially in our health...
Common sense tells us Nick, that none if the above is actually fact but that it is the product of an over active imagination.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein