Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 42513 times)

BeRational

Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #625 on: September 20, 2018, 10:11:33 AM »
I am between Nottingham and Derby, and I can report good visibility of stars.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

ekim

« Reply #626 on: September 20, 2018, 10:19:58 AM »

So, and very roughly speaking, where are you based (say with 30 miles of a notable city/town)?
Mordor, Middle Earth.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #627 on: September 20, 2018, 10:22:12 AM »
A valid Biblical point gleaned from the existence of RFID chips that will cause sores and abscess' is this...that it is our electrical nature that talks to our genetic health...and Jesus showed us how to harness that science within our own genetics for our own health improvement. Hard to understand, maybe, but if we don't pay heed it is only us that will suffer as individual mutants of the scurrilous thinking of Satan.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:07:42 AM by NicholasMarks »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #628 on: September 20, 2018, 11:16:37 AM »
If you are in the UK, and I think you are based somewhere in England, and if you say that on a clear night where you are you can't see stars then I don't believe you are telling the truth, Nick: it is as simple as that.

In what area are you based? A general answer will do - for instance what is the nearest large city to you (Birmingham, Manchester, Oxford, Bristol etc). Amateur astronomy is a popular hobby you know: a friend of mine is one and he tells me that he is in regular touch with his fellow enthusiasts from all across the UK, so it is a doddle to check whether there are clear skies and visible stars on any night pretty much anywhere in the UK.

So, and very roughly speaking, where are you based (say with 30 miles of a notable city/town)?

I don't wish to divulge any clues about my whereabouts...I work alone in my Biblical interpretation...not withstanding the promised help Jesus has offered us all. You may think it a casual request but I am mindful that others...friend or foe...might think that I am worth distracting from my main theme which is the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. I stand by everything I say because I have been given the opportunity to observe everything I say...and, it appears, many more besides, are seeing in the skies the same things I am seeing.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #629 on: September 20, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »
A valid Biblical point gleaned from the existence of RFID chips that will cause sores and abscess' is this...that it is our electrical nature that talks to our genetic health...and Jesus showed us how to harness that science within our own genetics for our own health improvement. Hard to understand, maybe, but if we don't pay heed it is only us that will suffer as individual mutants of the scurrilous thinking of Satan.

Anyone else understand any of this - or is it just me?
I need a coffee.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #630 on: September 20, 2018, 11:34:04 AM »
I don't wish to divulge any clues about my whereabouts...I work alone in my Biblical interpretation...not withstanding the promised help Jesus has offered us all. You may think it a casual request but I am mindful that others...friend or foe...might think that I am worth distracting from my main theme which is the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. I stand by everything I say because I have been given the opportunity to observe everything I say...and, it appears, many more besides, are seeing in the skies the same things I am seeing.
You did say that you live near an airport though.
Which narrows it down a bit.
Regardless though, you seem to be sayiing that the entire sky above us is so polluted that nobody should be able to see the stars.
However as this is patently and obviously not the case, then it must be localised in some way to your specific location......if you are being truthful that is?

Common sense 1
NM fantasy 0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:36:06 AM by Sebastian Toe »
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

BeRational

« Reply #631 on: September 20, 2018, 11:38:52 AM »

NM

i have no difficulty seeing the stars on a non cloudy night, so this problem does not affect me.

Also, I travel to different parts of the country and have never noticed this problem.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #632 on: September 20, 2018, 11:46:07 AM »
You did say that you live near an airport though.
Which narrows it down a bit.
Regardless though, you seem to be sayiing that the entire sky above us is so polluted that nobody should be able to see the stars.
However as this is patently and obviously not the case, then it must be localised in some way to your specific location......if you are being truthful that is?

If you are relying upon your own interpretation of what I'm saying that is perhaps where you are going wrong. Perhaps if you study the Holy Bible you would know that Christians always speak the truth...even if we can't get our head around that truth. Like Anchorman can't see that a genetic disturbance attributable to electric behaviour patterns but which is a direct clue towards what drives our genetic health and though many are suffering in wild and spiteful genetic ways we have a positive pattern of behaviour promised to reduce those wild patterns. When we do follow that teaching we find that many of these wild patterns are inflicted upon us by another electric force...an evil force...a force that feigns caring but who will drive you deeper and deeper into the emotional black-hole which I am trying to spare you all from. See how it all fits together and into one wonderful, righteous science.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #633 on: September 20, 2018, 11:53:03 AM »
If you are relying upon your own interpretation of what I'm saying that is perhaps where you are going wrong.
My interpretation is that you say that you cannot see the stars because of pollution, most likely caused by planes deliberately dumping chemicals.

Tell me where I have musunderstood, in detail.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Roses

« Reply #634 on: September 20, 2018, 11:58:31 AM »
We are not, far from an airport so have plenty of planes passing by, we also live in a village which is lit up at night by street lights, but we can still see the stars on a clear night, no problem. Maybe NM has a problem with his vision if he can't see them.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #635 on: September 20, 2018, 12:18:51 PM »
NM

i have no difficulty seeing the stars on a non cloudy night, so this problem does not affect me.

Also, I travel to different parts of the country and have never noticed this problem.

It appears that many aren't seeing this problem for various reasons...one of which is the sheer disbelief that anyone would do this...but it is happening worldwide. Now, I only have one option which is to stick to truth whilst others have other options and maybe you fit into one of these patterns...one of which is that because the stars have always been there that you believe they are still visible when they are not. Of course there are odd days when they are visible but the over-riding trend is that they are not. Now geoengineering isn't an invention of the net...it is written into the American law and is being used by the devious to experiment in many different ways...all of them destructive and all of them the grand design of those who don't care very much for anyone else but themselves. Even this is provided for in the Holy Bible and highlights the need for our saviour, now. But he wont come until all the prophecy in Revelation is fulfilled...giving us all the opportunity to realise why we need a Deity of the magnitude of Almighty God and Jesus Christ...and those saved will never question their authority again.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #636 on: September 20, 2018, 12:38:13 PM »
It appears that many aren't seeing this problem for various reasons...one of which is the sheer disbelief that anyone would do this...but it is happening worldwide. Now, I only have one option which is to stick to truth whilst others have other options and maybe you fit into one of these patterns...one of which is that because the stars have always been there that you believe they are still visible when they are not. Of course there are odd days when they are visible but the over-riding trend is that they are not.
But Nick, this "there when they are not" nonsense of yours is so, so easy to disprove.
Pure fantasy on your behalf.
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #637 on: September 20, 2018, 01:36:35 PM »
 NM: You seem to take issue with those who scoff at your posts. Probably the reason we do so is your methodology. You theorise without evidence; this is neither science nor theology. Can I humbly show my methodology as an example of how research could be published properly? I submitted a paper to an academic site on Egyptology; this has now become the basis of a book I'm writing. The process went as follows; My paper was on a hieratic ostracon found in the Valley of the Kings. First, I translated it to my satisfaction. Then I compared it with other translations, checking that mine was accurate. Thirdly, I used the context of the object, its' location, when it was found, and the content of the inscription to interpret it in the known history of the period in question. Fourthly, I forwarded my paper to experts in the field for their opinion. Lastly, I published the paper online, giving bibliographical, philologically, museum reference numbers and web site links as footnotes. That, NM, is meticulous research. What you post is unsubstantiated speculation unless you can back it up with evidence. Is there any part of this you cannot grasp?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

BeRational

« Reply #638 on: September 20, 2018, 01:38:38 PM »
It appears that many aren't seeing this problem for various reasons...one of which is the sheer disbelief that anyone would do this...but it is happening worldwide. Now, I only have one option which is to stick to truth whilst others have other options and maybe you fit into one of these patterns...one of which is that because the stars have always been there that you believe they are still visible when they are not. Of course there are odd days when they are visible but the over-riding trend is that they are not. Now geoengineering isn't an invention of the net...it is written into the American law and is being used by the devious to experiment in many different ways...all of them destructive and all of them the grand design of those who don't care very much for anyone else but themselves. Even this is provided for in the Holy Bible and highlights the need for our saviour, now. But he wont come until all the prophecy in Revelation is fulfilled...giving us all the opportunity to realise why we need a Deity of the magnitude of Almighty God and Jesus Christ...and those saved will never question their authority again.

I was in Cyprus yesterday, and the night sky was full of stars, with no difficulty seeing them.

I was also close Paphos aiport as well.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #639 on: September 20, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »

Of course, Nick: if you were to say that, for instance, you were within 30 miles of Leeds/Bradford airport that would clearly lead the unrighteous masses direct to your front door!

However, I think I can spot a deliberate evasion in a failed attempt to defend a lie when I see it.

torridon

« Reply #640 on: September 20, 2018, 02:31:40 PM »
NM: You seem to take issue with those who scoff at your posts. Probably the reason we do so is your methodology. You theorise without evidence; this is neither science nor theology. Can I humbly show my methodology as an example of how research could be published properly? I submitted a paper to an academic site on Egyptology; this has now become the basis of a book I'm writing. The process went as follows; My paper was on a hieratic ostracon found in the Valley of the Kings. First, I translated it to my satisfaction. Then I compared it with other translations, checking that mine was accurate. Thirdly, I used the context of the object, its' location, when it was found, and the content of the inscription to interpret it in the known history of the period in question. Fourthly, I forwarded my paper to experts in the field for their opinion. Lastly, I published the paper online, giving bibliographical, philologically, museum reference numbers and web site links as footnotes. That, NM, is meticulous research. What you post is unsubstantiated speculation unless you can back it up with evidence. Is there any part of this you cannot grasp?

The difference is, you are for real, anyone can sense that.  NM on the other hand is a fake, using the internet to indulge his fetish for psychological manipulation.

Roses

« Reply #641 on: September 20, 2018, 02:55:27 PM »

Wow I am very impressed. :) You are the real deal, having researched your topic thoroughly. It is a pity one can't say they same of that fraud, NM!
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

BeRational

« Reply #642 on: September 20, 2018, 03:00:47 PM »

Probably all of it, in answer to your last question.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #643 on: September 20, 2018, 03:01:34 PM »
Wow I am very impressed. :) You are the real deal, having researched your topic thoroughly. It is a pity one can't say they same of that fraud, NM!

That's not to say that the topic in question is uncontroversial in Egyptology circles - it's about as controversial as you can get.
But if I have the evidence at my fingertips to back up my theory properly, I can at least argue my point with confidence that there is a good chance that people will listen and think about what I've put in print.
Wheras Nm......

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #644 on: September 20, 2018, 04:23:00 PM »
I think perhaps we’re at the point we always reach with NM when his assertions – that stars have become invisible when any of us can see them perfectly well on a clear night; that there’s some mysterious global conspiracy of “scientists” somehow covering up the findings of a few fruit loops on Youtube; that he’s busily engaged in some kind of “important work” yet cannot provide a scrap of logic or evidence to illustrate its existence etc – become so barkingly idiotic that the only possible response is concern for his wellbeing rather than attempting to engage. The rules of this mb forbid saying the obvious, so one can only hope that he doesn’t harm others or himself and that he’s properly cared for. 
"Don't make me come down there."

God

BeRational

« Reply #645 on: September 20, 2018, 04:26:00 PM »
Also, it might be best if everyone just refrains from feeding the paranoia.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #646 on: September 20, 2018, 07:37:17 PM »

Anyone else understand any of this - or is it just me?

You are claiming here that you understand it.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

NicholasMarks

« Reply #647 on: September 20, 2018, 09:28:17 PM »
None of you can deny that the Holy Bible exists. I'm saying that it is at the root behind everything I say. No one can deny that the Holy Bible and modern science agree on the same point about energy being that it is superabundant and invisible and exists in copious amounts throughout the universe, Both say the same thing, in that everything is energy. No one can say that Jesus Christ's teaching isn't all about the spiritual nature of Almighty God, or that we are predominantly spiritual beings as well, if we choose to be and he showed us how to adopt righteousness. so that we can be the possessors of his wonderful teaching...How you respond to that teaching is entirely up to you. It's wise to get to grips with that teaching because it tells us of a natural event that will bring us all to our knees unless we take special precautions. The vast majority here seem to be antiChrist...you refuse to take in Biblical knowledge and are scathing in your attacks on the Christian message...so it is small wonder that you are scathing towards anything I say....but you won't alter the science and you won't alter Satan's approach towards it all...The one thing you could do is repent, and help make this board a place where Christians want to come and discuss things...but I'm not hopeful...so perhaps it's time to bow out...The two gifts from God will be better served being donated to people who haven't forsaken the only chance of salvation open to them.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #648 on: September 20, 2018, 10:50:29 PM »
NM,

None of you can deny that the Holy Bible exists. I'm saying that it is at the root behind everything I say. No one can deny that the Holy Bible and modern science agree on the same point about energy being that it is superabundant and invisible and exists in copious amounts throughout the universe, Both say the same thing, in that everything is energy. No one can say that Jesus Christ's teaching isn't all about the spiritual nature of Almighty God, or that we are predominantly spiritual beings as well, if we choose to be and he showed us how to adopt righteousness. so that we can be the possessors of his wonderful teaching...How you respond to that teaching is entirely up to you. It's wise to get to grips with that teaching because it tells us of a natural event that will bring us all to our knees unless we take special precautions. The vast majority here seem to be antiChrist...you refuse to take in Biblical knowledge and are scathing in your attacks on the Christian message...so it is small wonder that you are scathing towards anything I say....but you won't alter the science and you won't alter Satan's approach towards it all...The one thing you could do is repent, and help make this board a place where Christians want to come and discuss things...but I'm not hopeful...so perhaps it's time to bow out...The two gifts from God will be better served being donated to people who haven't forsaken the only chance of salvation open to them.

Let me put this as gently as I can for you.

First, no-one says that the Bible doesn't exist. Clearly as a book (or a collection of books) it does exist. So do lots of other books. What's actually said though is that there are no cogent reasons to believe that many of its central claims - god, Jesus, a resurrection, miracles etc - are true.

Second, nowhere in the Bible in any case does it talk about a "superabundant energy". That's just something that you've made up.   

Third, for reasons that have been explained to you repeatedly you cannot claim the status of "science" for the things the Bible does say unless the conditions necessary for science are met - evidence, testing, theory etc. None of these things are applicable to your biblical claims, so those claims necessarily cannot be science.

Fourth, you cannot just make up stuff and call it a fact. Any of us here can look at the sky on a clear night and see the stars perfectly clearly. You know that, so why just pretend otherwise? 

Fifth, if you did want to attempt at least to establish that the bible contains some science then you'd need to lose the pointless adjectives ("wonderful" etc) and try instead some plain facts that other people could investigate to verify for themselves.

Do you have any sense at all from this about where you keep going wrong? Anything?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:52:46 PM by bluehillside Retd. »
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #649 on: September 20, 2018, 10:57:22 PM »

Scripture does not mention energy; either dynamic, super-abundant, or, for that matter, strawberry flavoured.
End of story.