Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 43207 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #675 on: October 15, 2018, 08:08:46 PM »
I have just heard Albert Einstein say it himself... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRvCkn8KL8 ... 52 mins into a documentary film called...Atomic Physics - 1948...and don't forget that the equation E=mc2 says the same thing...

No you didn't. You claimed that "everything is energy" and the quote in your first link said "Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." (obvious woo and not Einstein).

What he said 52 minutes into the film is "It followed from the special theory of relativity that mass and energy are both but different manifestations of the same thing — a somewhat unfamiliar conception for the average mind." - which is just about the relationship between mass and energy (E = mc2). Mass is not everything, neither is it stuff that things can be made of. Just like energy, things have mass, they are not made of mass.

You need to get this into your tiny, scientifically illiterate mind: E = mc2 does not say that everything is energy, it just gives a relationship between two attributes of actual things.

Things have mass.
Things have energy.
Mass and energy aren't things that can exist by themselves.

Hence nothing is energy and nothing is mass.

...so its a bit disappointing if you want to condemn Jesus Christ, Almighty God, the entire Jehovah Witness faith, and me, for saying the same thing, as well...ie...'everything is energy'.

It's just you, Nicholas.

I am not (on this occasion) condemning the biblical characters of Jesus and god, I really don't care about the silly superstitions that surround them (like JWs) but the bible doesn't support you and the claim that "everything is energy" is scientifically illiterate nonsense.

The rest of your post is just the usual meaningless bullshit.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

SweetPea

• John 8:32
« Reply #676 on: October 15, 2018, 09:41:18 PM »
So does this mean Prof Brian Cox needs to go back to the drawing board? Remember the documentary where he opens with …. " everything is energy". And where does this leave Nikola Tesla …. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” 
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

NicholasMarks

« Reply #677 on: October 15, 2018, 10:31:37 PM »
So does this mean Prof Brian Cox needs to go back to the drawing board? Remember the documentary where he opens with …. " everything is energy". And where does this leave Nikola Tesla …. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Thank you SweetPea...but it will do no good. You see, like each and every one of us, Stranger is suffering from the 'silent stroke' syndrome to some degree. What we all need to do in such instances...when we realise we have it, is take in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. This lightens our mental load and guides us through the process of repair. A full blown stroke victim has the entire side of the body that is affected, paralysed to some degree. They don't realise that they have been breathing all wrong, closing down facilities that feed the brain, the blood, and various glands of the required levels of air and as a consequence their body is greatly harmed. Besides the slow numbness, the whole fulcrum point of the spine shifts, and weakens, and a multiple of problems, from trapped nerves and compressed glands, over long periods of time, ensure there is no recovery, but as long as they stick to this antichrist philosophy they feel they are expressing something useful, even though they could, if they sincerely repented, put themselves on Jesus Christ's repair programme.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #678 on: October 16, 2018, 12:25:10 AM »
So does this mean Prof Brian Cox needs to go back to the drawing board? Remember the documentary where he opens with …. " everything is energy".
No I dont remember it.
Which one was it?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Stranger

« Reply #679 on: October 16, 2018, 08:26:15 AM »

Thinking in terms of energy is not the same as saying that everything is energy. I find it very hard to believe the Brian Cox said "everything is energy" although he may have meant it in some non literal way, I guess.

It explains it (including why some popular science writers use the term inaccurately) here: Matter and Energy: A False Dichotomy

Energy has a specific scientific meaning and things can't be energy. In relativity, energy is the time direction component of the energy-momentum four-vector. Energy is like momentum, it isn't like stuff.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:44:31 AM by Stranger »

Stranger

« Reply #680 on: October 16, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
Thank you SweetPea...but it will do no good. You see, like each and every one of us... [meaningless bullshit]

No apology for linking to a false Einstein quote and then lying about hearing him say it in a film, then?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #681 on: October 16, 2018, 11:30:34 AM »
No apology for linking to a false Einstein quote and then lying about hearing him say it in a film, then?

Crazy...but I'll say it again ...everything is mass and all mass is energy. Almighty God says it...Jesus Christ  supports everything God says...Einstein/Tesla/Cox/Marks say it...and here is why...The grand unification of the four universal forces say it too.

Energy was created by the movement of plasma. The original state of the pre-big-bang universe was that a rich material we call plasma drifted around space gathering into huge, dense clouds...trillions of them in a timeless dimension and every plasma cloud was filled with potential energy that would spawn everything we see today. This is the first step of Genesis and is interpreted for us if we study the Holy Bible alongside modern science providing we accept the point of this writing which Stranger, alone, seems to disagree with...that everything is energy...even potential energy. If the words don't fit science then science must change its wording.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #682 on: October 16, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »
Crazy...but I'll say it again ...everything is mass and all mass is energy. Almighty God says it...Jesus Christ  supports everything God says...Einstein/Tesla/Cox/Marks say it...and here is why...The grand unification of the four universal forces say it too.

Energy was created by the movement of plasma. The original state of the pre-big-bang universe was that a rich material we call plasma drifted around space gathering into huge, dense clouds...trillions of them in a timeless dimension and every plasma cloud was filled with potential energy that would spawn everything we see today. This is the first step of Genesis and is interpreted for us if we study the Holy Bible alongside modern science providing we accept the point of this writing which Stranger, alone, seems to disagree with...that everything is energy...even potential energy. If the words don't fit science then science must change its wording.
A question;
How can the plasma be drifting around in space and be in a different dimension, both at the same time?

Ps

Lovely starry night with a beautiful crescent moon. A bit of light cloud drifted over but the brightest stars managed to shine through them.

Did I imagine that Nick?
I got Trent to back me up on that one. You know Trent? Him whose eyesight you trust!
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #683 on: October 16, 2018, 12:52:21 PM »
A question;
How can the plasma be drifting around in space and be in a different dimension, both at the same time?

Ps

Lovely starry night with a beautiful crescent moon. A bit of light cloud drifted over but the brightest stars managed to shine through them.

Did I imagine that Nick?
I got Trent to back me up on that one. You know Trent? Him whose eyesight you trust!

Oh ye of little imagination...The whole universe was once a static dimension...before the big-bang. It is since the big-bang that this second dimension, our dimension, came into existence...hurtling through space at the speed of the expanding universe. I have calculated that it is the friction between these two dimensions that created all mass, and all science, from that pre-existing, plasma energy....but its a bit like seeing things clearly...you have to look, to see, and sometimes you see things that aren't there...whilst the one sworn to truth will tell you exactly what is there to be seen. It is the quality of a good scientist, and there are none better than Jesus Christ and Almighty God, Jehovah.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have, Two Gifts From God...(part 32) to write.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #684 on: October 16, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »

Oh ye of little imagination...The whole universe was once a static dimension...before the big-bang. It is since the big-bang that this second dimension, our dimension, came into existence...hurtling through space at the speed of the expanding universe.
." The original state of the pre-big-bang universe was that a rich material we call plasma drifted around space gathering into huge, dense clouds...trillions of them in a timeless dimension."

What is this "space" to which you keep referring?

Albert Einstein

Stranger

« Reply #685 on: October 16, 2018, 01:10:38 PM »
Crazy...but I'll say it again ...everything is mass and all mass is energy.

Scientifically illiterate drivel.

Almighty God says it...

Nonsense.

Einstein/Tesla/Cox/Marks say it...

Only you say it, Nicholas. Your quote "from Einstein" that said it wasn't genuine and the genuine quote from Einstein doesn't say it. You have provide no actual references for Cox or Tesla.

The grand unification of the four universal forces say it too.

Nobody has unified the forces, least of all you with your inane and meaning-free rantings.

Meaningless bullshit.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #686 on: October 16, 2018, 01:49:36 PM »

Stranger/Seb...

There is no convincing you is there?

Even with the stark facts in front of you you want to play with words...just as the entire rank and file of the antichrist do.

This dynamic energy is rich in potential...Galaxies are structured from it and you and I are too. This is why I can safely say that our abuse of it disturbs our own, individual, genetic code....sometimes in an evolutionary sense, sometimes in a righteous sense, sometimes in a wild, frenzied, evil sense...but, never-the-less, we can't escape its interference until we are dead and then we are stuck in the the ether in an inconsequential, boring sense, unless we can be resurrected...and that is what Jesus Christ offers those who participate in his, accurate, righteous science.

Soon the ether will be swept clean by the invading planetary bodies Biblically called Wormwood and the fiery lake of sulphur, and so we need to look for the signs and maneuver ourselves into salvation...only achievable by following Jesus Christ accurately. There is wriggle room, but not for the antichrist.

Roses

« Reply #687 on: October 16, 2018, 01:53:17 PM »
NM there appears to be no convincing you that you keep spouting garbage with not the slightest shred of evidence to support it. ::)
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Stranger

« Reply #688 on: October 16, 2018, 01:58:16 PM »
Stranger/Seb...

There is no convincing you is there?

Even with the stark facts in front of you you want to play with words...

I don't think you'd know a fact if you fell over it.

You have been presenting nothing but falsehoods (for example, everything is energy) and meaningless bullshit. It's the rest of us that have been trying to bring facts into the 'discussion' - not play with words - what words are being played with?

This dynamic energy is rich in potential...Galaxies are structured from it and you and I are too. This is why I can safely say that our abuse of it disturbs our own, individual, genetic code....sometimes in an evolutionary sense, sometimes in a righteous sense, sometimes in a wild, frenzied, evil sense...but, never-the-less, we can't escape its interference until we are dead and then we are stuck in the the ether in an inconsequential, boring sense, unless we can be resurrected...and that is what Jesus Christ offers those who participate in his, accurate, righteous science.

Soon the ether will be swept clean by the invading planetary bodies Biblically called Wormwood and the fiery lake of sulphur, and so we need to look for the signs and maneuver ourselves into salvation...only achievable by following Jesus Christ accurately. There is wriggle room, but not for the antichrist.

Bullshit.

You clearly know bugger all about science and are attempting to deceive people into thinking that you do. Thankfully, you're not very good at it...

ippy

« Reply #689 on: October 16, 2018, 02:48:06 PM »
I don't think you'd know a fact if you fell over it.

You have been presenting nothing but falsehoods (for example, everything is energy) and meaningless bullshit. It's the rest of us that have been trying to bring facts into the 'discussion' - not play with words - what words are being played with?

Bullshit.

You clearly know bugger all about science and are attempting to deceive people into thinking that you do. Thankfully, you're not very good at it...

Whilst I'm sure Nick doesn't mean any harm with the complete nonsense he insists on writing, it does give me a cause for concern when you get someone like Nick spouting off with his nonsense in front of very young vulnerable children and promoting his nonsense as though he's passing on factual information, apart from that it's all good fun, no need to take the smell of sulphur fumes on as a serious problem; I don't think?

Regards ippy

Roses

« Reply #690 on: October 16, 2018, 05:35:19 PM »
NM you really are the daftest poster I have ever come across and that is saying something. ::) The nonsense you come out with get crazier with each post, I doubt anyone takes you seriously. I bet god and Jesus wouldn't either if they exist out there somewhere. Nothing you say has any credibility whatsoever, it is tragic you appear to be unable to see how you come over to others.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Stranger

« Reply #691 on: October 16, 2018, 06:05:46 PM »
The fact that Jesus Christ taught us about this invisible energy and told us how important it is to us, seems to be totally lost on you...

That's because it's patently untrue that the biblical Jesus character taught about an "invisible energy" - you're just making it up.

...even though millions, over many generations, have looked it out, put it to the test and, for those who find the accuracy within that teaching, will not let go of it.

Name one single person who actually agrees with you. I don't mean people who just said something that you think supports your silly nonsense, I mean somebody who's actually read your posts or website and said that they agreed.

Anybody?

Here it is again for those hard of hearing...The only way this universe could possibly exist in the way, the form, and the scientific structure that is within it, is, if a single, dynamic energy, existed before hand.

This is just a silly, childish assertion. Where is the reasoning, where is the science, and where is the mathematics?

Einstein alludes to it...Tesla alludes to it, and it appears, Brian Cox alludes to it as well.

Drivel - none of them have said anything remotely like your silly, scientifically illiterate drivel. Stop lying.

We can't all be wrong and Stranger right.

I can assure you that what I'm saying agrees with Einstein and Cox - it is you that is making shit up.

Once again you are attempting to deceive people into thinking that you know about science. Fortunately, you're so inept it's comical rather than in the least bit convincing...

Roses

« Reply #692 on: October 16, 2018, 06:26:13 PM »
NM, you and the so called 'truth' are at other ends of the spectrum! ::)

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #693 on: October 16, 2018, 08:43:10 PM »
I like Doctor Who. More Scientifically ACCURATE..........
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Stranger

« Reply #694 on: October 16, 2018, 09:05:40 PM »
To look at a problem scientifically... [lots of bullshit and no science]

You haven't the first clue how to look at anything scientifically, Nicholas and your silly pretence is an insult to everybody who has made the effort to study science.

Is it that you are just too lazy to learn any real science or did you try and it was just too difficult for you?

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #695 on: October 16, 2018, 11:19:22 PM »

Be fair, NS:
NM knows as much about medicine as he does about chemistry, biology, archaeology, or, for that matter theology.

'Nuff said.
I may be mistaken but he writes like he has a black belt in stupidology though!
Albert Einstein

Roses

« Reply #696 on: October 17, 2018, 09:17:23 AM »
"If all the world were paper,
And all the sea were ink,
If all the trees Were bread and cheese,
What should we have to drink?"

That rhyme I recollect from my childhood, as well as the moon being made of green cheese or being inhabited by the man in the moon are all just as credible as NM's 'accurate' silly nonsense!

My younger sister visited us yesterday, we were recollecting days of yore when we were kids. One memory was of the time when she was five and fell into a slurry pit, I was ten and supposed to be keeping an eye on her! I mention this because NM sprang to mind as he is dragging Jesus through the slurry pit by attributing crazy things to him are never mentioned in the Bible.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #697 on: October 17, 2018, 02:18:42 PM »
Moderator:

Given the content of some posts over the last day or so we have removed all the posts by Nicholas Marks in this thread (and one in another thread) that contained sections headed 'Two Gifts From God', along with any quotes of these posts, on the basis of both reports made by members regarding the content of these posts and since the 'Two Gifts From God' sections were primarily instances of proselytising as opposed to being responses to on-going discussion.