Author Topic: The Little Scroll  (Read 3418 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Little Scroll
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2020, 09:45:57 AM »

NM; The reason why posters - Christian and atheist - get so irritated with you is that your posts go on about answers you've found relating to science in Scripture, demonstrated in the world around us.
Whem asked to back up your evidence with verifiable fact, you have not done so; simply repeated more theories.
Theories are not fact.
My own interest is littered with umptyeen theories, from the reasonable to the completely impossible - most of the latter can be easily dismised; theforemer are argued over, studying the available evidence, which is documented by the proponant of the theory and published in order to back that theory up.
At the most, you have given the odd youtube link by someone whose qualifications are dubious; you need to publish the sources - other than Scripture - for your ideas.
Untill you have done so, they are only assertions, nothing more.

Well...try this Anchorman...follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, not the Catholic Christ or the Methodist Christ...or the many questionable Christ's...but Jesus Christ, as he himself taught us. We have his blood on our hands but he himself has no blood at all on his...it is eye opening and refreshing to break away from the rituals implanted by questionable sources.

That doesn't mean find a better church...it means be instrumental in bringing your church back on track.

Never Talk to Strangers

• GCU
« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2020, 09:46:20 AM »
I said I didn't want to discus science here on this thread but I do think mine and Almighty God's take on the four universal field forces beats anything I have heard from you, or modern science.

You haven't said anything about the four forces that wasn't wrong or gibberish. As I said, if you want to talk about them, then you'll have to use the language that is used to accurately describe them: mathematics.

You don't even know enough to realise how totally inadequate and inaccurate you pointless gibbering actually is and how far removed it is from anything resembling science.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2020, 09:53:34 AM »
Now...signs in the sun and the moon,

....once more for the audience at the back.......
What specific signs in the moon?

Avoidance = no signs.
Double talk = no signs.
Vague references to Youtube = no signs.
Refusal to engage = no signs.

What are you so afraid of? The truth?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2020, 11:01:43 AM »
You haven't said anything about the four forces that wasn't wrong or gibberish. As I said, if you want to talk about them, then you'll have to use the language that is used to accurately describe them: mathematics.

You don't even know enough to realise how totally inadequate and inaccurate you pointless gibbering actually is and how far removed it is from anything resembling science.

I notice you consider yourself a mathematics expert but I use mathematics too...I take the stance that all the mathematical experts have their equations correct and so I build upon that. That gives me space to think of other things and knowing that the calculations I am using are sound and are thoroughly accurate. In Isaiah we are told that the universe is the result God's Mighty Power/Dynamic energy and all this mighty power was distributed to all the stars, atoms and science in a very ferocious but specific way that made all things synchronise with science and that is where my equations get their validity.

Spud

« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2020, 11:10:02 AM »
Nicholas,
I might be wrong, but my understanding is that when it talks about signs in the sun and moon, it's talking about the Jewish festivals which were governed by them. That is, Passover was celebrated on the first full moon after the spring equinox, and the timing of the other annual festivals was based on that. The sun turning black and the moon turning to blood symbolised the end of this system, which was superceded having been fulfilled by the Messiah. The fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy that this would take place within a generation was a sign for us that he will return in the future, but we don't know when. That was the only sign we have.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 11:14:06 AM by Spud »

Never Talk to Strangers

• GCU
« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2020, 11:19:42 AM »
I notice you consider yourself a mathematics expert but I use mathematics too...

Why haven't you posted or referenced any, then?

...I take the stance that all the mathematical experts have their equations correct and so I build upon that.

What equations are you using and how?

That gives me space to think of other things and knowing that the calculations I am using are sound and are thoroughly accurate.

Where are these calculations? Let's have the first hint that you have any grasp at all of how science uses mathematics.

In Isaiah we are told that the universe is the result God's Mighty Power/Dynamic energy and all this mighty power was distributed to all the stars, atoms and science in a very ferocious but specific way that made all things synchronise with science and that is where my equations get their validity.

Back to pointless gibberish and more evidence that you don't even understand the word 'science'. Quite apart from your obvious ignorance, Isaiah says nothing about atoms or science.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #206 on: November 08, 2020, 11:26:36 AM »
....once more for the audience at the back.......
What specific signs in the moon?

Avoidance = no signs.
Double talk = no signs.
Vague references to Youtube = no signs.
Refusal to engage = no signs.

What are you so afraid of? The truth?

I have all the evidence I need for what is going on with the moon, but that, I would have thought, is the least concern of the problems I have quoted...and its all rather devious, but whilst you refuse to acknowledge what is going on in the skies it is all getting much worse. For many months I have seen a certain craft hovering over my area...at first glance you might think it is a planet but it has four or five lights in close proximity and waits in the sky, in the dark, and positions itself for sun rises and sunsets and lunar events. So when the moon looks a little peculiar I know that the YouTubers who are trying to explain these things with the sun and the moon are justified in their concerns...but no matter, its all getting a bit close for comfort....I know you see everything perfectly...but why do all those YouTubers disagree with you.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #207 on: November 08, 2020, 11:34:02 AM »
Why haven't you posted or referenced any, then?

What equations are you using and how?

Where are these calculations? Let's have the first hint that you have any grasp at all of how science uses mathematics.

Back to pointless gibberish and more evidence that you don't even understand the word 'science'. Quite apart from your obvious ignorance, Isaiah says nothing about atoms or science.

You must think out the box...when I say I use calculations I'm saying I'm using the calculations that your buddies supply...in other words, I'm not arguing with science I'm just interpreting the results a little better, according to the clues given in scripture. When Einstein came up with his famous equation those that used it relied upon the fact that it was correct and that is what I'm doing.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2020, 11:37:10 AM »

I have all the evidence I need for what is going on with the moon, but that, I would have thought, is the least concern of the problems I have quoted...and its all rather devious, but whilst you refuse to acknowledge what is going on in the skies it is all getting much worse.
You have all the evidence but for some unknown reason you fail to present it.
Always.

I cannot refuse to acknowledge something that I cannot see.
You refuse to accurately point out what, supposedly, everyone can see.
I would be delighted to point my eyes, my binoculars, my telescope at anything.......anything that you claim to be able to see. All you have to do is describe the phenomena, including a position on or around the moon where ot is happening.
This is such a simple thing to do that your blatant tactics, smokescreening, goalpost moving is so telling about your story and eithout evidence it is just that ....a fantasy.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Never Talk to Strangers

• GCU
« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2020, 11:41:51 AM »
You must think out the box...when I say I use calculations I'm saying I'm using the calculations that your buddies supply...

Such as what? Give me an example.

...in other words, I'm not arguing with science I'm just interpreting the results a little better, according to the clues given in scripture.

Simply false. You've posted multiple statements that disagree with science, and lots of meaningless gibberish. No hint of any interpretation going on. You've shown no understanding whatsoever of anything in science.

When Einstein came up with his famous equation those that used it relied upon the fact that it was correct and that is what I'm doing.

Of course they didn't just rely on it being right, Einstein had to supply the theory and justify it. In what way are you relying on it?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2020, 11:50:55 AM »
Nicholas,
I might be wrong, but my understanding is that when it talks about signs in the sun and moon, it's talking about the Jewish festivals which were governed by them. That is, Passover was celebrated on the first full moon after the spring equinox, and the timing of the other annual festivals was based on that. The sun turning black and the moon turning to blood symbolised the end of this system, which was superceded having been fulfilled by the Messiah. The fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy that this would take place within a generation was a sign for us that he will return in the future, but we don't know when. That was the only sign we have.

I would question your understanding. It may have a parallel meaning which is also valid but Revelation is very harsh and specific. My reasoning is that Almighty God has held back His wrath till this time knowing that this calamity is coming described as being so bad that since the worlds inception it has never been this bad. Many lives will be lost but if Almighty God didn't interfere, all life would be lost. It is part of the great tribulations which is beginning right now and will continue like a women travailing in birth...so it's important to put on our righteous armour just as Revelation tells us. Jesus will come later when all his enemies are brought under subjection to him. For many resurrection will be their only hope but that is what Jesus died showing us.

That means that the Jews will be under subjection to him as well, and Wormwood and the fiery lake of sulphur might serve that very purpose.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2020, 11:59:50 AM »
Such as what? Give me an example.

Simply false. You've posted multiple statements that disagree with science, and lots of meaningless gibberish. No hint of any interpretation going on. You've shown no understanding whatsoever of anything in science.

Of course they didn't just rely on it being right, Einstein had to supply the theory and justify it. In what way are you relying on it?

The property of atoms their energy and component parts all revolve around 'c' but no one knows why...I could explain, but we would be going off track and you would argue black is white...or should that be white is black.

Never Talk to Strangers

• GCU
« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2020, 12:16:34 PM »
The property of atoms their energy and component parts all revolve around 'c' but no one knows why...

That's probably because "the property of atoms their energy and component parts all revolve around 'c'" is meaningless waffle.

...I could explain...

I don't believe you - prove me wrong.

...but we would be going off track...

Start a different thread, if you want.

...and you would argue black is white...

Of course not - looks rather like a feeble excuse for running away...

ippy

« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2020, 01:14:15 PM »
ippy, Stranger...

If, at the end of the day, it turns out that we each have an indestructible spirit indicated by the indestructible nature of the universe and the Holy Bible, from which all things are made, and that if we had harnessed that spiritual energy we become eligible for a new way of living which will be demanded from the highest authority in the universe...you are going to regret not attaching to the wonderful knowledge that was available via the suffering of that one righteous person in the form of Jesus Christ, whilst you still had the chance. It's no skin off my nose...weeping and gnashing your teeth might be what gives you pleasure...but my experience says that that wasted energy could have been put to better use, and many will get the rewards that are on offer via that righteous teaching...because I have had a glimpse of them.

All said Nick without any supporting evidence that would be likely to hold when questioned, so at the moment the odds of your ideas having any credibility in them are very low.

Again Nick, make yourself world famous, imagine the media storm, as there surly would be if you were the one person to find some/any irrefutable evidence that proved these Gods and all of the rest of these, at present, imaginary figures of yours really did exist.   

Wish you well anyway Nick, ippy.   

Anchorman

• Christos anesti!
« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2020, 02:11:28 PM »
Well...try this Anchorman...follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, not the Catholic Christ or the Methodist Christ...or the many questionable Christ's...but Jesus Christ, as he himself taught us. We have his blood on our hands but he himself has no blood at all on his...it is eye opening and refreshing to break away from the rituals implanted by questionable sources.

That doesn't mean find a better church...it means be instrumental in bringing your church back on track.

No such thing as a perfect church, as there are no perfect people.
I'm perfectly content to be part of the One Body, confessing Christ Jesus, God Incarnate.
Talking of which, where do you worship - as per instruction in Scripture?
"The rose of all the world is not for me.
I want, for my part only the little white rose of Scotland,
that smells sharp and sweet and breaks the heart."

Owlswing

« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2020, 06:19:15 PM »

I said I didn't want to discuss science here on this thread but I do think mine and Almighty God's take on the four universal field forces beats anything I have heard from you or modern science.

If Almighty God, via the bible, told you that the sky was red, the Sun was blue, and the Moon was purple, your posts would suggest that you would be gullible enough to believe it! And, what is worse, to post it on this forum and try to convince the rest of the posters here that you were right and them wrong!

Talk about gullible! You really do take the cake!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

Owlswing

« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2020, 06:20:29 PM »

The Holy Bible is a book full of fascinating stuff and the Little Scroll is one of these...The Little Scroll, by my reasoning, is a mini, Holy Bible...and to access it we must follow Jesus Christ and what it reveals is that those seven seals which were binding the scroll are seven therapies that, by following  Jesus Christ, reveal themselves in the life and health of the participant. Now...I have imbibed on those therapies and can tell you, that, in the mouth, they are very sweet, but in the belly, they are exceedingly bitter. It is not, as yet, complete, but that doesn't make them any the less a valuable guide, especially to the Big Scroll...but I'm not really going to allow righteous abuse or other unnecessary nasty remarks. I am not going to mention science and I am not going to mention electricity...but spiritual health is the first therapy...in exactly the way Jesus Christ taught us. It's up to you.

BILGE!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2020, 06:45:16 PM »

So when the moon looks a little peculiar
...it doesn't.
Albert Einstein

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #218 on: November 08, 2020, 07:33:39 PM »
...it doesn't.
It does when it hits your eye like a big pizza pie

ippy

« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2020, 08:17:23 PM »
BILGE!

How do you know that Jesus Christ as you call this figment of your imagination taught you anything, you've never supplied any evidence that proves what you assert about this Jesus bloke has any truth in it Nick.

How come when you write one of your posts, you must know what I'm saying Nick, something/anything that from any other poster would amount to a reply, except it isn't a reply, it's just a load of old tosh that bears no relation to whatever question has been asked of you in a former post and certainly can't be taken as an answer.

Why do you keep on not answering the actual questions asked of you Nick?  I'll give you that you do this to everybody, WHY?

Wish you well Nick, ippy.

Owlswing

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2020, 09:43:59 PM »

It does when it hits your eye like a big pizza pie

YUEEEEEEUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHH!

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2020, 11:05:22 PM »
YUEEEEEEUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHH!
No, that's amore!

Owlswing

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2020, 11:27:36 PM »

No, that's amore!

I'm not sure if the correct response is a giggle or a snigger!

)O(

Outrider

« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2020, 02:15:19 PM »
You must think out the box...when I say I use calculations I'm saying I'm using the calculations that your buddies supply...in other words, I'm not arguing with science I'm just interpreting the results a little better, according to the clues given in scripture. When Einstein came up with his famous equation those that used it relied upon the fact that it was correct and that is what I'm doing.

I think I've seen this maths somewhere before...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProgrammerHumor/comments/d2vl66/well_the_machine_has_to_learn_and_magic_happens/

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

NicholasMarks

« Reply #224 on: November 09, 2020, 02:28:38 PM »
3…Respiratory Therapy

This is perhaps the most delicate of the seven therapies. I couldn’t possibly go into detail because of its delicate nature, but it is a direct necessity because of the cerebrospinal fluid waste which has caused the RH body to go progressively numb…for some, more than others…and it is directly linked to hormone waste via the same mechanics of waste.

Had you been more responsive to the first two therapies we could have had something we could work with…as it is…well…??

Numbness is a peculiar phenomenon within the human body because when the senses and body parts are numb you don’t really know about it…especially if there is an alternative…and that is what happens here. ..all the weight of the numbed RH body falls upon the LH body and this means the RH lung becomes very inefficient whilst the cerebrospinal fluid pathway through the whole body needs maximum oxygen intake…Older people display this inefficiency in their fatigue, lack of muscle tone, and a tendency to be selfish and unresponsive to new ideas, leading, ultimately, to some degree of dementia…but all of that can be dealt with…if caught in time…and it all begins with Therapy 1…Taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

However you might interpret this post it is designed to help, especially those who want or need Christian help…and where a vibrant spirit means rebirth, repair and resurrection, as the case demands, and we know this because of Jesus Christ.