Author Topic: The Little Scroll  (Read 9231 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Little Scroll
« Reply #675 on: December 01, 2020, 01:22:48 PM »

Littleroses, Dicky Underpants, ekim, ippy, Anchorman...

The latest innovation to my Little Scroll is amongst the most important. It is about two weeks old and requires much exploration before ready for use...but it might inspire some because it is obviously valid, to me, at least...and here it is in its crudest form...

The second therapy sums it up nicely...just as the index knuckle of the LH becomes buckled and twisted...becomes swollen and distorted...another part of the body does too...for exactly the same reasons...because it becomes starved of cerebrospinal fluid, hormones, and oxygen. It is the area known as the Hiatus...and is the cause of the Hiatus Hernia...and, it appears, that everyone who dabbles in promiscuity suffers from it to some degree or another...and it is all hidden by numbness, but the delicate nature of the human body detects it and reacts in many unpredictable and predictable ways...and I may tell you more as more is revealed to me by our Deity.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:31:16 PM by NicholasMarks »

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #676 on: December 01, 2020, 01:57:37 PM »

The latest innovation to my Little Scroll is amongst the most important. It is about two weeks old and requires much exploration before ready for use...but it might inspire some because it is obviously valid, to me, at least...and here it is in its crudest form...

The second therapy sums it up nicely...just as the index knuckle of the LH becomes buckled and twisted...becomes swollen and distorted...another part of the body does too...for exactly the same reasons...because it becomes starved of cerebrospinal fluid, hormones, and oxygen. It is the area known as the Hiatus...and is the cause of the Hiatus Hernia...and, it appears, that everyone who dabbles in promiscuity suffers from it to some degree or another...and it is all hidden by numbness, but the delicate nature of the human body detects it and reacts in many unpredictable and predictable ways...and I may tell you more as more is revealed to me by our Deity.

Have you been sniffing the Weetabix again?
"The rose of all the world is not for me.
I want, for my part only the little white rose of Scotland,
that smells sharp and sweet and breaks the heart."

ippy

« Reply #677 on: December 01, 2020, 04:25:56 PM »

Have you been sniffing the Weetabix again?

I'm truly surprised a god fearing man such as yourself Anchor would even have knowledge about Weetabix sniffing.

Talk about letting the side down.

ippy.

ippy

« Reply #678 on: December 01, 2020, 04:43:19 PM »

I see by your post 675 Nick, yet again and you still haven't answered the question I'm trying to get you to answer.

Evidence Nick, I'd say you haven't got any evidence that supports this belief of yours about this he she or it mystery figure in the sky you refer to as god really exists, no sermon necessary just some form of solid evidence. 

Wish you well Nick, ippy.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:48:52 PM by ippy »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #679 on: December 01, 2020, 05:40:13 PM »
I see by your post 675 Nick, yet again and you still haven't answered the question I'm trying to get you to answer.

Evidence Nick, I'd say you haven't got any evidence that supports this belief of yours about this he she or it mystery figure in the sky you refer to as god really exists, no sermon necessary just some form of solid evidence. 

Christians who are trying to follow Jesus Christ, accurately, already have a head start on all of the therapies listed in my Little Scroll...and will be able to catch up, but atheists wont have the same option...time is against them. They must repent fully and without reservation...because it's all synchronised to happen in one foul swoop and the hostile against the wonderful caring teaching of Jesus will miss out. I've only given the evidence revealed to me about the collapse and degeneration of the right hand body, but it obviously culminates into a science that restores our health to how we would want it to be. Ridicule, scoffing and sneering will only delay your repentance further...but at least you have been given the opportunity to share in the wonderful future that all Christians have put their faith in and which science cannot deny because it's all built on a very advanced truth.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2020, 07:15:35 PM »
I'm truly surprised a god fearing man such as yourself Anchor would even have knowledge about Weetabix sniffing. Talk about letting the side down. ippy.
OK: I meant Crunchy nut cornflakes.

Robbie

« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2020, 11:18:13 PM »
Wow that takes the biscuit Nick.

The knuckle on the index finger of my left hand is not swollen or misshapen in any way, neither do I have a hiatus hernia which happens when stomach protrudes through diaphragm into rib cavity. I am 60. Does all that mean I'm getting enough oxygen at the moment and am not promiscuous?

Anchor I like crunchy nut cornflakes best and porridge.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2020, 11:54:06 PM »
Nick

Lovely clear skies and a beutiful full moon the other night.

My observations then, by eye, binocular and telescope have drawn an accurate conclusion that there were still no observed stresses, fires/supher, rogue/unexplained objects or cheese.

Also pleased to note that the Chinese have safely landed on the moon with no adverse sightings on or on the lead up to that event.

Lunar eclipse happened as well.
Is that one of your moon "events" where you expect sightings of your "objects"?
An ideal time to witness such things should they occur!
No such reports, I hope you are not disappointed?

Anyhoo this all add up to yet more accurate evidence Nick that your fears of the moon under stress and with all of those objects whizzing around it are still shown to be unfounded.

Wormwood postponed, not happening "soon".

Happy days, eh?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #683 on: December 02, 2020, 08:35:27 AM »
Wow that takes the biscuit Nick.

The knuckle on the index finger of my left hand is not swollen or misshapen in any way, neither do I have a hiatus hernia which happens when stomach protrudes through diaphragm into rib cavity. I am 60. Does all that mean I'm getting enough oxygen at the moment and am not promiscuous?

Anchor I like crunchy nut cornflakes best and porridge.
As someone who has had a hiatus hernia for at least 17 years, I can confirm that I shag everything that moves. Oh, and also that it's most likely caused in my case by bending over to eat as tables are designed for smaller people than me. The sex has just been a by product.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #684 on: December 02, 2020, 08:36:06 AM »
Nick

Lovely clear skies and a beutiful full moon the other night.

My observations then, by eye, binocular and telescope have drawn an accurate conclusion that there were still no observed stresses, fires/supher, rogue/unexplained objects or cheese.

Also pleased to note that the Chinese have safely landed on the moon with no adverse sightings on or on the lead up to that event.

Lunar eclipse happened as well.
Is that one of your moon "events" where you expect sightings of your "objects"?
An ideal time to witness such things should they occur!
No such reports, I hope you are not disappointed?

Anyhoo this all add up to yet more accurate evidence Nick that your fears of the moon under stress and with all of those objects whizzing around it are still shown to be unfounded.

Wormwood postponed, not happening "soon".

Happy days, eh?

Did you have to mention moon landings?

Still, Sass hasn't been around for a while......

ippy

« Reply #685 on: December 02, 2020, 12:10:19 PM »
OK: I meant Crunchy nut cornflakes.

Not the mashed pickled walnuts on toast then?

ippy.

ippy

« Reply #686 on: December 02, 2020, 12:33:07 PM »
Christians who are trying to follow Jesus Christ, accurately, already have a head start on all of the therapies listed in my Little Scroll...and will be able to catch up, but atheists wont have the same option...time is against them. They must repent fully and without reservation...because it's all synchronised to happen in one foul swoop and the hostile against the wonderful caring teaching of Jesus will miss out. I've only given the evidence revealed to me about the collapse and degeneration of the right hand body, but it obviously culminates into a science that restores our health to how we would want it to be. Ridicule, scoffing and sneering will only delay your repentance further...but at least you have been given the opportunity to share in the wonderful future that all Christians have put their faith in and which science cannot deny because it's all built on a very advanced truth.

Nick, you carry on with your pursuit of following this Jesus bloke of yours to your hearts content, enjoy your therapies and synchronise yourself against anything you think to be hostile, then when you've dealt with that lot how about letting us share with you any viable evidence that supports this idea of yours that there is such a thing as a god only to this date I've never seen or heard of any solid evidence confirming this god figure of yours actually does exist.

Evidence that this god of yours does exist Nick the kind of evidence that's bolted down tight on all four corners and can't be levered up or faulted in any way, don't forget how daft it would be to say the words in the bible prove the bible.

No more sermons please Nick, just an answer to the question I've asked of you?

DePfeffelred the Ovenready

• CHOOSE DETERMINISM !
« Reply #687 on: December 03, 2020, 12:20:08 AM »
I'm truly surprised a god fearing man such as yourself Anchor would even have knowledge about Weetabix sniffing.

Talk about letting the side down.

ippy.
I'm on 3 a day which I take after Breakfast.
Note to atheists.

However many facts you have I have them too.

ippy

« Reply #688 on: December 03, 2020, 04:25:07 PM »
No answer then Nick?

ippy.

ippy

« Reply #689 on: December 04, 2020, 07:43:33 PM »
No answer then Nick?

ippy.

Got you stumped Nick?

ippy

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #690 on: December 04, 2020, 08:10:49 PM »
Got you stumped Nick?

ippy
My guess is that he's writing the next version

The Medium-sized Scroll.

And that we will be in for a new set of lessons, ....."soon"!
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #691 on: December 04, 2020, 09:22:37 PM »
Why, when NM mentions his 'little scroll', am I reminded of Lieutennant Gruber's 'my little tank' in 'Aloo, allo'?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #692 on: December 05, 2020, 10:44:38 AM »

Anchor, ippy, Seb, Richy, Nearly...

I suppose I should have realised that something so sensitive as the Little Scroll couldn't be understood by those who refuse to accept the kindly words of Jesus Christ. It's all about harnessing our inner, electric resources that brings us to our most repairable state, and, the hostility shown, is an indicator of just how much we need that Biblical help.

In the final analysis it will clearly be seen that it is an electric universe that follows electric laws at its deepest, and most scientific heart, and this requires us to obey and follow certain electric laws in the deepest and most scientific places of our being. Those laws are righteousness, and to underline the importance of those deep, scientific, spiritual laws, Jesus was slain and then reborn so that we could see this rebirth process in action. What this means of course is that we each have an electrical being that can be harnessed for the wonderful purpose of everlasting life...but we need to follow those special righteous laws accurately...the alternative is grim because whether our eternal future rests within this planet or another, more hostile planet....we know that our spirit is indestructible and must go where the electric forces send it...and following Jesus will set us up for a righteous repair as illustrated by the Little Scroll.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #693 on: December 05, 2020, 11:07:53 AM »

I suppose I should have realised that something so sensitive as the Little Scroll couldn't be understood by those who refuse to accept the kindly words of Jesus Christ. It's all about harnessing our inner, electric resources that brings us to our most repairable state, and, the hostility shown, is an indicator of just how much we need that Biblical help.

In the final analysis it will clearly be seen that it is an electric universe that follows electric laws at its deepest, and most scientific heart, and this requires us to obey and follow certain electric laws in the deepest and most scientific places of our being. Those laws are righteousness, and to underline the importance of those deep, scientific, spiritual laws, Jesus was slain and then reborn so that we could see this rebirth process in action. What this means of course is that we each have an electrical being that can be harnessed for the wonderful purpose of everlasting life...but we need to follow those special righteous laws accurately...the alternative is grim because whether our eternal future rests within this planet or another, more hostile planet....we know that our spirit is indestructible and must go where the electric forces send it...and following Jesus will set us up for a righteous repair as illustrated by the Little Scroll.

Can I strongly recommend the "Sacred Diary" series, by Adrian Plass, NM?
Plass is himself a very committed Christian, but manages to combine very useful theology with side-splitting humour and emotion which can bring you tears of joy, sadness, and slip in real theology, rather than the usual gobbledegook you peddle, when you're not looking.

ippy

« Reply #694 on: December 05, 2020, 11:41:52 AM »

I have no intention to refuse to accept the kindly words of Jesus Christ provided you can furnish some viable evidence that would prove for once and all the this Jesus of yours did in fact exist Nick.

Assuming you've somehow proved the existence of the supposed Jesus bloke, you would then need to closely follow this with some solid, viable evidence that supports the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of the stories about this, at the moment, supposed Jesus.

Please try to forget sending any more of your long sermons Nick, they're so monotonous and really not needed, you must see they don't achieve anything.

Look forward to reading your completely indisputable evidence that would, if there were any, prove the there is a god, so let's have it Nick, as soon as you can.

Wish you well Nick and look forward to hearing from you soon, ippy.

ippy

« Reply #695 on: December 05, 2020, 11:51:46 AM »

No better than, N M Anchor only without the electro dynamic energy thrown in.

It's the zero viable evidence for the magical, mystical and superstition based stuff that doesn't do you religious believing lot any service, but there, world fame awaits you? 

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #696 on: December 05, 2020, 12:29:30 PM »
I have no intention to refuse to accept the kindly words of Jesus Christ provided you can furnish some viable evidence that would prove for once and all the this Jesus of yours did in fact exist Nick.

Assuming you've somehow proved the existence of the supposed Jesus bloke, you would then need to closely follow this with some solid, viable evidence that supports the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of the stories about this, at the moment, supposed Jesus.

Please try to forget sending any more of your long sermons Nick, they're so monotonous and really not needed, you must see they don't achieve anything.

Look forward to reading your completely indisputable evidence that would, if there were any, prove the there is a god, so let's have it Nick, as soon as you can.

Wish you well Nick and look forward to hearing from you soon, ippy.

In the beginning God Created the heavens and the Earth...There is only one way possible for this to happen in the scientific way we have come to understand things...There was a wonderful, superabundance of dynamic energy...God's Living Waters...an invisible property that can only be truly seen through Biblical teaching and this property erupted in a specific way so that it can be traced from present day science right back to its birth roots. It simply drifted through the universe gathering into huge, dense clouds, of galaxy proportions...a huge cloud for every galaxy that exists today and a set of scientific mechanics that created all atoms, all stars, all galaxies, and all life. Almighty God saw fit to bring that knowledge to a defunct planet and resurrected that planet, just as He said...and we must now come to respect our Deity else not...according to where our faith lies...but clearly, the Holy Bible has the strongest ground...and Jesus will never die again.

Never Talk to Strangers

• GCU
« Reply #697 on: December 05, 2020, 01:02:32 PM »
I see you're still spouting scientifically illiterate gibberish, Nicholas.

In the beginning God Created the heavens and the Earth...There is only one way possible for this to happen in the scientific way we have come to understand things...

Why is there only one way? Show your working. It's also obvious that you don't understand it at all.

There was a wonderful, superabundance of dynamic energy...God's Living Waters...an invisible property that can only be truly seen through Biblical teaching and this property erupted in a specific way so that it can be traced from present day science right back to its birth roots.

A property can't exist by itself. What was this energy a property of? How can we trace it? Again, show your working.

It simply drifted through the universe gathering into huge, dense clouds, of galaxy proportions...a huge cloud for every galaxy that exists today and a set of scientific mechanics that created all atoms, all stars, all galaxies, and all life.

What mechanics? Where's the mathematics?

Almighty God saw fit to bring that knowledge to a defunct planet and resurrected that planet, just as He said...and we must now come to respect our Deity else not...according to where our faith lies...but clearly, the Holy Bible has the strongest ground...and Jesus will never die again.

If you have a religious message Nicholas, then pretending to know about science and making up all this shit about clouds of a property, does it and you no favours at all. You're just telling us all that you're either dishonest of deluded. None of it has anything to do with real science and none of it comes from the bible.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #698 on: December 05, 2020, 01:22:47 PM »
I see you're still spouting scientifically illiterate gibberish, Nicholas.

Why is there only one way? Show your working. It's also obvious that you don't understand it at all.

A property can't exist by itself. What was this energy a property of? How can we trace it? Again, show your working.

What mechanics? Where's the mathematics?

If you have a religious message Nicholas, then pretending to know about science and making up all this shit about clouds of a property, does it and you no favours at all. You're just telling us all that you're either dishonest of deluded. None of it has anything to do with real science and none of it comes from the bible.

When galaxies, stars, atoms, and all life obey a line of logic which supports your view and is carefully secreted within the Holy Bible showing that millions of people have found the succour and truth in that same teaching which you have found, it rather belies the protestations of those who are wildly depleted of all the data and facts accessible to us all. If we have no compassion for those living in misery and who cling to Christianity as their only hope because wild and uncontrollable people are causing so much chaos and distress...well...it makes you wonder!!

ippy

« Reply #699 on: December 05, 2020, 01:40:09 PM »

In the beginning God Created the heavens and the Earth...There is only one way possible for this to happen in the scientific way we have come to understand things...There was a wonderful, superabundance of dynamic energy...God's Living Waters...an invisible property that can only be truly seen through Biblical teaching and this property erupted in a specific way so that it can be traced from present day science right back to its birth roots. It simply drifted through the universe gathering into huge, dense clouds, of galaxy proportions...a huge cloud for every galaxy that exists today and a set of scientific mechanics that created all atoms, all stars, all galaxies, and all life. Almighty God saw fit to bring that knowledge to a defunct planet and resurrected that planet, just as He said...and we must now come to respect our Deity else not...according to where our faith lies...but clearly, the Holy Bible has the strongest ground...and Jesus will never die again.

Nick, look up the two words viable and evidence then put them together if you haven't got a dictionary Nick, ask Google using your browser, only this post of yours, unfortunately for you, isn't an answer to my post because it doesn't include any viable evidence that proves your invisible friend exists.