Author Topic: Homosexuality!  (Read 111563 times)

Leonard James

Re: Homosexuality!
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2015, 06:11:23 AM »
In fact, I think some of the most bigoted people around are those who feel that it is acceptable to ridicule the understanding of others, as to what is best for society.

The members/adherents/acolytes of ISIS have their views as to what constitutes the best for society. I think their ideas are a nightmarish abomination and I attack, mock, belittle, disparage and deride them at every available opportunity.

If this makes me a bigot in your eyes I can only consider that a badge of honour that every decent individual should be proud to own.

As would any decent human being.

It is worth noting that practically all the wickedness of this regime has its roots in their religion.

Sriram

• Spirituality & Science
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2015, 06:36:36 AM »
Hi everyone,

1. First of all....I know people usually tend to take extreme emotional stands rather than a balanced stand. So..the first and immediate argument seems to be to accuse a person of bigotry and hatred of homosexuals.  That is wrong. I have no hatred of homosexuals and do not believe that they are sinners or whatever. I believe in letting them live their lives. 

2. The comparison of homosexuality with left handedness is moronic at best. Is left handedness abnormal...yes... of course it is!  But it is of no consequence and no one gives a damn if someone writes with his left hand instead of the right.

Similarly,is homosexuality abnormal...yes..of course it is! Problem is that it also has serious consequences. Ever heard of survival instinct, procreation instinct and survival of the species?!   ::) 

If more and more people become  left handed nothing will happen. But if more and more people become homosexuals...the human race will be eliminated.  So..would the lot of you please stop making such inane comparisons! Thanks!

So...now you know why homosexuality is abnormal. It goes against basic survival and propagation of the species. Should I repeat that?!

3.  This is where the research to find reasons for homosexuality becomes relevant.  Nobody does any research to find out why a person is heterosexual, by the way!! That is normal and that's the way nature has made us evolve.

If research establishes (as it seems to be doing) that epigenetics is the reason for homosexuality and they do find some treatment...it should be welcomed.....and those who choose to get the treatment should be freely allowed to.

Why the lot of you are hollering on about parents abusing their children is really beyond me!! Shocking! Propagation of the species is a fundamental  instinct and parents have a right to expect that their children will procreate and take good care of the offspring.

4. Why all this is such an emotional issue is also beyond me. You people here claim to be very scientific minded (though most of you hardly know any real science, let me add).... but nothing of it is seen here. Everyone is going on and on about it as though it is a battle for dominance. LOL!   

Its like some brainwashed or programmed response from most people. Almost the same words, the same examples, the same arguments, the same anger, the same accusations. Like some cult members! Some psychologists really need to do some research on this strange phenomenon.....seriously! 

5. I also think perhaps atheism and homosexuality are somehow linked. I know religious people could also be homosexuals and atheists could also be heterosexuals... but someone really needs to check the connection. Maybe its the same genes/epigenes that are responsible for both. 

Or maybe given the rigid Christian theology...homosexuals prefer to become atheists. That is also possible.

Cheers.

Sriram
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:43:52 AM by Sriram »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2015, 06:42:54 AM »
Brilliant piece of satire there, Sriram, the character you are doing is getting fleshed out really well.

Sriram

• Spirituality & Science
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2015, 06:54:04 AM »
Brilliant piece of satire there, Sriram, the character you are doing is getting fleshed out really well.

Hmmm! Which means nothing of what I have said has registered!  The psychologists really need to get to work...fast!   :D

I am off now...for some time. After lunch  (my time).   

splashscuba

• might be an atheist, I just don't believe in gods
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2015, 08:00:11 AM »
Hi everyone,

1. First of all....I know people usually tend to take extreme emotional stands rather than a balanced stand. So..the first and immediate argument seems to be to accuse a person of bigotry and hatred of homosexuals.  That is wrong. I have no hatred of homosexuals and do not believe that they are sinners or whatever. I believe in letting them live their lives. 

2. The comparison of homosexuality with left handedness is moronic at best. Is left handedness abnormal...yes... of course it is!  But it is of no consequence and no one gives a damn if someone writes with his left hand instead of the right.

Similarly,is homosexuality abnormal...yes..of course it is! Problem is that it also has serious consequences. Ever heard of survival instinct, procreation instinct and survival of the species?!   ::) 

If more and more people become  left handed nothing will happen. But if more and more people become homosexuals...the human race will be eliminated.  So..would the lot of you please stop making such inane comparisons! Thanks!

So...now you know why homosexuality is abnormal. It goes against basic survival and propagation of the species. Should I repeat that?!

3.  This is where the research to find reasons for homosexuality becomes relevant.  Nobody does any research to find out why a person is heterosexual, by the way!! That is normal and that's the way nature has made us evolve.

If research establishes (as it seems to be doing) that epigenetics is the reason for homosexuality and they do find some treatment...it should be welcomed.....and those who choose to get the treatment should be freely allowed to.

Why the lot of you are hollering on about parents abusing their children is really beyond me!! Shocking! Propagation of the species is a fundamental  instinct and parents have a right to expect that their children will procreate and take good care of the offspring.

4. Why all this is such an emotional issue is also beyond me. You people here claim to be very scientific minded (though most of you hardly know any real science, let me add).... but nothing of it is seen here. Everyone is going on and on about it as though it is a battle for dominance. LOL!   

Its like some brainwashed or programmed response from most people. Almost the same words, the same examples, the same arguments, the same anger, the same accusations. Like some cult members! Some psychologists really need to do some research on this strange phenomenon.....seriously! 

5. I also think perhaps atheism and homosexuality are somehow linked. I know religious people could also be homosexuals and atheists could also be heterosexuals... but someone really needs to check the connection. Maybe its the same genes/epigenes that are responsible for both. 

Or maybe given the rigid Christian theology...homosexuals prefer to become atheists. That is also possible.

Cheers.

Sriram
Fantastic. I really did LOL when I read this.
I have an infinite number of belief systems cos there are an infinite number of things I don't believe in.

I respect your right to believe whatever you want. I don't have to respect your beliefs.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »
Who are these others at whose expense Rhiannon is, supposedly, making herself feel better?
Anybody who is on the zeitgeist list of people who are ''morally inferior to oneself''.

Why would I need to do that? Oh hang on, you've divined that I have 'low self esteem' and decided to use that as a way of getting one over on me.

Is it ok in Christian thought to target what you believe to be a person's weakness these days?
No lower moral self esteem than anyone else.
If it had slipped your attention Christianity is the only philosophy world view which doesn't believe in a league table of condemnable people or the phony notion that if ''I'm not as bad as that person'' I am somehow heading for the place of the angels.

(A) Christianity is not a philosophy (b) heaven league hell league

trippymonkey

« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2015, 08:05:58 AM »
Sriram bhai
PLEASE Stop digging yourself into this VERY deep hole. Your voice is getting weaker as we 'speak'!!!

Is 'your' opinion balanced? Obviously not.

Procreation??? Like we 'need' more people on this earth ??!!?? Serious consequences?? Oh, there goes the Gay Plague notion again. There'll be nobody left on earth in a few generations !! Like THAT'S a bad thing LOL
You still seem to believe being gay is entirely a choice.

I'm afraid YOUR 'arguments' can sooo easily be turned back on your good self & YOU don't see that. ::)
The more I read of your posts, the more I feel you're playing some game with us all here. ;) ::)

Homosexuality is a well worn topic so not really anything to be said more.

Fingers in ears.... LALALALALALALALA

Leonard James

« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »
Hi Sriram,

You are wrong. Homosexuality is perfectly normal, in that the evolutionary process works by constantly producing different organisms to test on the environment, and some of them are gay men or women.

Homosexuality alone would have a negative effect on the reproduction of the species, but it is not alone. It works in conjunction with the desire to raise a family, as you can see is the case. Many, probably the majority, of gay people want children to raise in a family unit, so they arrange for that, one way or another.

Furthermore, they can be more suitable than some heteros for raising healthy, well-balanced children.

Evolution is a natural process which always works towards survival and reproduction.

Owlswing

« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2015, 09:53:56 AM »
Hi everyone,

Cheers.

Sriram

QUOTE - If more and more people become  left handed nothing will happen. But if more and more people become homosexuals...the human race will be eliminated.  - Unquote

If in doing so it eliminated all those people with such unpleasant views as those expressed by you in this thread, that will be a bonus.

Over and over again you make statements that show that you consider homosexuals to be an unpleasant and unwanted lifeform, then when some one challenges you on the point you deny it and then repeat it in either the same poost or a follow-on.

Quite clearly you consider homosexuals to be a life-form that the world could well do without; I consider that those who hold distinctly bigotted views based upon religious belief to be a life-form without which the world would be a far better place.

The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

ippy

« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2015, 11:33:43 AM »
Hi everyone,

Cheers.

Sriram

Bit of the clueless prat showing up here in this post of yours Sriram, when's your 15th birthday due, you're so worldly for your age.

ippy

Rhiannon

« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2015, 11:57:10 AM »
I can't even begin to reply to Sriram's last post.

We do need a 'banging head on keyboard' emoticon around here.

Owlswing

« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2015, 11:58:04 AM »
Hi everyone,

Cheers.

Sriram

Bit of the clueless prat showing up here in this post of yours Sriram, when's your 15th birthday due, you're so worldly for your age.

ippy

His 15th Ippy?

From his comments I thought that he was still pre-pubescent!
The Holy Bible, probably the most diabolical work of fiction ever to be visited upon mankind.

An it harm none, do what you will; an it harm some, do what you must!

wigginhall

« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2015, 12:08:43 PM »
Deranged ramblings, not worthy of a reply.
They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »
and parents have a right to expect that their children will procreate and take good care of the offspring.

They have no such right. Once they have children they have a very great responsibility but that's a completely different kettle of mackerel.

As for this complete bucket of excrement - where to begin?

Well - have you got any evidence that homosexuality is on the increase? I doubt it - all the figures I have seen point to it being a stable in % terms variation in human sexuality.

As to the survival and propogation of the species it is the filthy, feckless heterosexuals with there need to breed that is going to cause the downfall of the human race - absolutely fuck all to do with homosexuals. You carry on breeding Sririam so that we can rape the planet of all its resources and leave us on a sterile lump of rock floating through space.

You are a bigoted prick and your every post shows it. If you only realised the harm your hatred causes when espoused by others you would not post this complete pile of shite that lends support to such vicious people.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »
Have they changed the name of Friday to Stupiday?
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Leonard James

« Reply #240 on: May 01, 2015, 12:47:49 PM »
Have piggy backed my. iPad off my phone so can now get through.

I'm still thinking about whether homosexual relationships have a potential for being more damaging.

It's really whether rear end sxx is potentially.more harmful than other sorts of sex.

Of course that would involve heterosexuals as well.

Some medical sources suggest there is a potential for damage to occur with rear end sxx.

Well if the penis is extremely long I suppose there could be damage, but that applies equally to hetero sex. The owner of such a member should have the common sense to use it carefully.

Blossom, I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you!  :-[

Leonard James

« Reply #241 on: May 01, 2015, 12:50:07 PM »
Am having difficulty accessing this site from home.
Hoping it resolves soon as phone is a pain in the butt

Phones are not really meant to be used like that!  ;D

ippy

« Reply #242 on: May 01, 2015, 01:09:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

Cheers.

Sriram

ippy

His 15th Ippy?

From his comments I thought that he was still pre-pubescent!

Be fair to me Mat, I have looked into this phenomenon this and you should know that 15 is about the right age
to be when conducting any sort of research work only when we are at this age, we know everything so what could be better, now Sriram_________

ippy

ippy

« Reply #243 on: May 01, 2015, 01:25:40 PM »

I'm still thinking about whether homosexual relationships have a potential for being more damaging.

It's really whether rear end sxx is potentially.more harmful than other sorts of sex.

Some medical sources suggest there is a potential for damage to occur with rear end sxx.

Well if the penis is extremely long I suppose there could be damage, but that applies equally to hetero sex. The owner of such a member should have the common sense to use it carefully.

Just read this post of yours Len, I've had to blow my nose several times after reading this lot, it's really made my eyes water. (Still laughing as I sign off).

ippy

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #244 on: May 01, 2015, 01:28:21 PM »

Than what?

Is that all human relationships are about to you - which hole you poke your bits into?

Yes, which makes the whole thing about gays somewhat irrelevant.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 01:45:42 PM by jeremyp »
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Leonard James

« Reply #245 on: May 01, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »

Just read this post of yours Len, I've had to blow my nose several times after reading this lot, it's really made my eyes water. (Still laughing as I sign off).

ippy

Glad to have been of service, Ippy. I hasten to add that I am speaking from conjecture, not experience.

BeRational

« Reply #246 on: May 01, 2015, 02:57:05 PM »
I wish I had to be careful!
 :'(
I see gullible people, everywhere!

ippy

« Reply #247 on: May 01, 2015, 03:09:07 PM »

ippy

Glad to have been of service, Ippy. I hasten to add that I am speaking from conjecture, not experience.

Thank goodness for that.

ippy

splashscuba

• might be an atheist, I just don't believe in gods
« Reply #248 on: May 01, 2015, 03:20:42 PM »

If you want to engage in rear end sex then that's up to you, however, can you get back to the point raised in the OP please.

Raise a new thread if you want to talk about this.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:23:28 PM by splashscuba »
I have an infinite number of belief systems cos there are an infinite number of things I don't believe in.

I respect your right to believe whatever you want. I don't have to respect your beliefs.

Leonard James

« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2015, 03:29:07 PM »
I wish I had to be careful!
 :'(

Why? I imagine such equipment would be a liability rather than an asset.

But let's not pursue it, Splash is rightly calling us to order.  :)