Author Topic: Building a Universe God’s Way  (Read 23799 times)

NicholasMarks

Building a Universe God’s Way
« on: November 22, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »

First we need a huge space…the size the universe is now, and scattered within it a superabundant material that is weightless and massless…An invisible, fluid type, material, just swirls around this massive universe gathering into denser and denser clouds. Clouds that would eventually become the great size that galaxies were to become and each carrying the same potential force that was to become stars and atoms and take the shape of the universe we now know….So, we have a static universe that has always been and always will be…just waiting for a trigger that would set it all in motion.

This came in the form of a universe sized Hadron Collider…when two huge dense clouds drifted into each other and sent their huge dense cores charging towards each other for central dominance. It is this big-bang, when it came, that created the first black hole and set in motion a new set of laws that is the starting point of all science and which puts Almighty God firmly on the highest pinnacle of Creation.

Shaker

Re: Building a Universe God’s Way
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 01:39:51 PM »

First we need a huge space…the size the universe is now
What size is it, Sparky?
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

floo

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 01:42:23 PM »
I am beginning to wonder what is fuelling NM's imagination? ::)

Gonnagle

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

Is there another way ;)

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

Outrider

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 02:10:45 PM »
First we need a huge space…the size the universe is now, and scattered within it a superabundant material that is weightless and massless…An invisible, fluid type, material, just swirls around this massive universe gathering into denser and denser clouds. Clouds that would eventually become the great size that galaxies were to become and each carrying the same potential force that was to become stars and atoms and take the shape of the universe we now know….So, we have a static universe that has always been and always will be…just waiting for a trigger that would set it all in motion.[/quot]

The concepts of 'size' that you are referring to didn't exist before the big bang that created the universe - those dimension we operate in are a feature of the universe, not of the reality in which the universe occurred.

This came in the form of a universe sized Hadron Collider…when two huge dense clouds drifted into each other and sent their huge dense cores charging towards each other for central dominance. It is this big-bang, when it came, that created the first black hole and set in motion a new set of laws that is the starting point of all science and which puts Almighty God firmly on the highest pinnacle of Creation.

Hadrons, like the dimensions above, are a product of the universe, not a precursor.

Learn some science.

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

NicholasMarks

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 07:10:37 PM »
Outrider, Gonnagle, Floo, Shaker:

I couldn't get all the components for my experiment in my lab. so we will have to work with our imaginations but using the Holy Bible and modern science as our tram-lines to keep us on target.

Notice that within our cloud of dark matter we have a huge imploding hole surrounded by masses of this dense material which was now being sucked into this spinning black-hole, filling it and overfilling it, spewing out massless stars, one after the other  whilst, simultaneously, massive shock-waves were emanating out from this crash-site which were passing through every other cloud in the universe whipping them up into a spinning frenzy, and, at the same time, blowing them away from the source so that an expanding universes came into being...and while this was taking place the spinning massless galaxy clouds were turning into spiralling hurricanes, sucking into the eye of their storms, massless solar balls of energy, each one spiralling up their individual hurricane columns before being centrifugally discharged from the rim of this hurricane's storm force out into the surrounding space taking up the form of a spiralling galaxy. 

I cannot think of a better explanation for the universe we see before us today...and we haven't yet, made a single atom ...but we will...and it is all possible because the Holy Bible and modern science concur...There is a superabundant, invisible, almost undetectable, dynamic energy, out there in the great abyss we call space.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:22:37 PM by NicholasMarks »

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 07:17:04 PM »
Hadrons, like the dimensions above, are a product of the universe, not a precursor.

Learn some science.

O.

Come on you've Been talking about infinite matter for days now. How can you argue about infinite Hadrons?
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...

Outrider

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 08:45:25 AM »
Come on you've Been talking about infinite matter for days now. How can you argue about infinite Hadrons?

Still not getting around to your alternate methodology for demonstrating magic? Or are these 'spiritual, intelligent-matter' infinite hadrons?

O.

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

floo

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 08:47:08 AM »

I couldn't get all the components for my experiment in my lab. so we will have to work with our imaginations but using the Holy Bible and modern science as our tram-lines to keep us on target.

Notice that within our cloud of dark matter we have a huge imploding hole surrounded by masses of this dense material which was now being sucked into this spinning black-hole, filling it and overfilling it, spewing out massless stars, one after the other  whilst, simultaneously, massive shock-waves were emanating out from this crash-site which were passing through every other cloud in the universe whipping them up into a spinning frenzy, and, at the same time, blowing them away from the source so that an expanding universes came into being...and while this was taking place the spinning massless galaxy clouds were turning into spiralling hurricanes, sucking into the eye of their storms, massless solar balls of energy, each one spiralling up their individual hurricane columns before being centrifugally discharged from the rim of this hurricane's storm force out into the surrounding space taking up the form of a spiralling galaxy. 

I cannot think of a better explanation for the universe we see before us today...and we haven't yet, made a single atom ...but we will...and it is all possible because the Holy Bible and modern science concur...There is a superabundant, invisible, almost undetectable, dynamic energy, out there in the great abyss we call space.

;D

ippy

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 10:48:11 AM »

NM, there's several assertions in amongst this post of yours, I can see you like to use assertions in connection with this belief of yours, that's fine.

I'm having some difficulty getting an answer from you that might clear up some of the misunderstandings of your posts.

I wondered how it is you have apparently managed to back up your assertions with even more assertions, do you think it would be possible to tell me how this works?

I have asked you to clear up this minor point several times and you've still not answered me and I'm sure I'm not the only member of this forum that would like to hear how you can successfully back up an assertion with another assertion, I'm really looking forward to reading your explanation of how this can be done?   

I do know that I've repeated myself here in my post it's just I thought perhaps I hadn't expressed myself clearly enough in my earlier posts and that might be why you haven't answered?

ippy 

NicholasMarks

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
NM, there's several assertions in amongst this post of yours, I can see you like to use assertions in connection with this belief of yours, that's fine.

I'm having some difficulty getting an answer from you that might clear up some of the misunderstandings of your posts.

I wondered how it is you have apparently managed to back up your assertions with even more assertions, do you think it would be possible to tell me how this works?

I have asked you to clear up this minor point several times and you've still not answered me and I'm sure I'm not the only member of this forum that would like to hear how you can successfully back up an assertion with another assertion, I'm really looking forward to reading your explanation of how this can be done?   

I do know that I've repeated myself here in my post it's just I thought perhaps I hadn't expressed myself clearly enough in my earlier posts and that might be why you haven't answered?

ippy

My key assertion that is probably giving you most trouble ippy is the one where I suggest that there is a strong mechanical link between all modes of gravity which your modern science has proven without a doubt activates itself by magic as they do when they contradict themselves over all the mass in the universe being the result of a singularity that spewed out of a dot no bigger than a bunion on a flea's bottom.

I have sought to resolve these magician's tricks whilst leaving the bulk of science intact and, with the help of the Holy Bible, have established, to my own satisfaction, that Almighty God and Jesus Christ are universal scientists of very high standing and it is wise to peel away the iniquity that surrounds them and live by their code of practice and thereby be prepared for whatever happens in the future...which, incidentally, sounds pretty grim.

Outrider

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 11:13:04 AM »

If you can't test it then your hypothesis remains an hypothesis - that's a valid stage of a scientific process, obviously, but even with the proviso that all scientific claims are provisional that means you can't claim this is a fact - it is at best a possibility, and you still need to work on rephrasing it into an account that would make the test repeatable.

Notice that within our cloud of dark matter we have a huge imploding hole surrounded by masses of this dense material which was now being sucked into this spinning black-hole, filling it and overfilling it, spewing out massless stars, one after the other  whilst, simultaneously, massive shock-waves were emanating out from this crash-site which were passing through every other cloud in the universe whipping them up into a spinning frenzy, and, at the same time, blowing them away from the source so that an expanding universes came into being...

Firstly, if you aren't going to bother learning any science, at least learn to use punctuation!

Secondly, whilst there is some evidence to support the idea of black holes, there is no evidence yet to support the notion of dark matter, and certainly no evidence that at any point the two have come into close proximity.

If they were to meet, can you explain by what process you think 'shockwaves' would have been given off, and what medium you think they would have been transmitted through?

and while this was taking place the spinning massless galaxy clouds were turning into spiralling hurricanes, sucking into the eye of their storms, massless solar balls of energy, each one spiralling up their individual hurricane columns before being centrifugally discharged from the rim of this hurricane's storm force out into the surrounding space taking up the form of a spiralling galaxy.

If they were massless, what was constraining them into spirals? At that range electrical forces are negligible, and 'solar balls' (which suggests helium undergoing fusion due to compression because of the gravitational effects of that much mass in one space) suggests gravity and therefore mass.

I cannot think of a better explanation for the universe we see before us today...

I completely believe that. Luckily, other people have come up with much, much more detailed depictions, with the mathematical and evidentiary backing to give us reasonable confidence in their explanations.

and we haven't yet, made a single atom ...

I suggest you go look at what comes out of every single nuclear reactor on the planet, be it fusion or fission.

and it is all possible because the Holy Bible and modern science concur...

No it isn't, because in general they don't, and in the few instances where they do (if you are poetic in your interpretation of the Bible) it's more than reasonable to presume that's more coincidence and the trivialities of poetry than any deeper understanding on the part of the people who made up those stories.

There is a superabundant, invisible, almost undetectable, dynamic energy, out there in the great abyss we call space.

That seems entirely likely. There is every reason to think that would be the case even if the Roman Empire hadn't adopted Christianity as its chosen mythology and instituted the events that led to that particular myth taking hold.

Under very slightly different circumstances you'd be here telling us how clouds of Athena's condensed wisdom fought against the sucking force of the Wells of Hades in the stars to give birth to Gaia.

And that would be unevidenced nonsense as well.

O.

floo

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 11:38:29 AM »
My key assertion that is probably giving you most trouble ippy is the one where I suggest that there is a strong mechanical link between all modes of gravity which your modern science has proven without a doubt activates itself by magic as they do when they contradict themselves over all the mass in the universe being the result of a singularity that spewed out of a dot no bigger than a bunion on a flea's bottom.

I have sought to resolve these magician's tricks whilst leaving the bulk of science intact and, with the help of the Holy Bible, have established, to my own satisfaction, that Almighty God and Jesus Christ are universal scientists of very high standing and it is wise to peel away the iniquity that surrounds them and live by their code of practice and thereby be prepared for whatever happens in the future...which, incidentally, sounds pretty grim.

You might see it that way NM, and of course you are entitled to do so, but your assertion has absolutely nothing to support it, the Bible is not evidence.

ippy

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 03:35:24 PM »

Thank you very much NM thanks for letting me have your thoughts but there's still a little problem; you still haven't told me how anyone not just you NM can use an assertion as evidence, if you like, that could be used to back up another, any other assertion?

It looks as though you've gone all around the bushes on any other subject that doesn't include an answer to my question about the use of assertions.

Please give an answer a try, remembering assertions and how to use them successfully.   

The only trouble your posts are giving me is that you're not answering the question I'm asking, other than that I'm fine with your posts, don't forget, the particular question I'm asking doesn't involve anything about god Jesus or any other aspect of you religious beliefs.

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »
ippy, Floo, Outrider:

Do you mind very much if we get on to building a few atoms now because I am working to a tight schedule...I have to convert all the atheists (or as many  as possible) into the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ before the planet slips its orbit sending us all hurtling out into space....and we are nowhere near the birth of and the path of living-cells and life.

We have all the energy we need captured inside every solar ball of energy that has been born by the imploding force of the black-hole (eye of the hurricane), each of which is packed tightly by the gravitational influence of each individual star's black-hole that it sits in. All this matter and energy is very dense and is spinning and crashing into each other as the star rises up the column of the galaxies storm forces...which...remember, is also accelerating up to the speed of the expanding universe. By the time the star is centrifugally hurled out into the galaxies area of influence it will already have transformed much of its energy into fully fledged hydrogen atoms using a behaviour pattern quite capable of producing every atom known to science and perhaps a few more...and the repeatability of this process is shown to us many, many, many, trillions of times, over and over again.

This is where the two separate dimensions kick in. The first dimension being the static universe that existed before the big-bang and the second dimension being the high-speed universe that sits on top of the first dimension which came into being after the big-bang. It is the high-speed dimension that we live in, and upon which all our modern sciences are based, but we cannot fail to realise that this dimension clashes with another dimension from time to time, giving us some peculiar behaviour patterns, like, time slips...peculiar gravitation displays...peculiar space vehicle phenomenon...peculiar Higgs bosuns.

Outrider

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 05:10:42 PM »
Do you mind very much if we get on to building a few atoms now because I am working to a tight schedule...I have to convert all the atheists (or as many  as possible) into the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ before the planet slips its orbit sending us all hurtling out into space....and we are nowhere near the birth of and the path of living-cells and life.

Go ahead, but make sure and take picture - you might need a zoom, because atoms are quite small.

We have all the energy we need captured inside every solar ball of energy that has been born by the imploding force of the black-hole (eye of the hurricane), each of which is packed tightly by the gravitational influence of each individual star's black-hole that it sits in. All this matter and energy is very dense and is spinning and crashing into each other as the star rises up the column of the galaxies storm forces...which...remember, is also accelerating up to the speed of the expanding universe. By the time the star is centrifugally hurled out into the galaxies area of influence it will already have transformed much of its energy into fully fledged hydrogen atoms using a behaviour pattern quite capable of producing every atom known to science and perhaps a few more...and the repeatability of this process is shown to us many, many, many, trillions of times, over and over again.

*cough* bullshit *cough*

This is where the two separate dimensions kick in. The first dimension being the static universe that existed before the big-bang and the second dimension being the high-speed universe that sits on top of the first dimension which came into being after the big-bang. It is the high-speed dimension that we live in, and upon which all our modern sciences are based, but we cannot fail to realise that this dimension clashes with another dimension from time to time, giving us some peculiar behaviour patterns, like, time slips...peculiar gravitation displays...peculiar space vehicle phenomenon...peculiar Higgs bosuns.

On top of all the times I've pointed out the abject crap that your posts constitutes, I do feel obliged to add that Higgs was not a mariner, and did not have bosuns.

O.

floo

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 05:14:45 PM »
ippy, Floo, Outrider:

NM, you are having a 'larf', you can't can't be serious, surely? ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 05:23:28 PM »
Floo:

No...Floo...The ones having a laugh are the ones who tell you to your face that the entire mass of the universe sprung from a tiny dot so very small but contained the influence that would create trillions upon trillions of stars from trillions of galaxies.

It would be much more honest to just say, God did it...but I can show you how he did it. Not (as you well know) because I'm clever, but because I read what is written about Almighty God and Jesus Christ.

floo

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 05:30:06 PM »
Floo:

No...Floo...The ones having a laugh are the ones who tell you to your face that the entire mass of the universe sprung from a tiny dot so very small but contained the influence that would create trillions upon trillions of stars from trillions of galaxies.

It would be much more honest to just say, God did it...but I can show you how he did it. Not (as you well know) because I'm clever, but because I read what is written about Almighty God and Jesus Christ.

NM I don't think there is anyone on this forum who takes you seriously, Christians included. You don't make any sense whatsoever. ::)

BeRational

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »
NM I don't think there is anyone on this forum who takes you seriously, Christians included. You don't make any sense whatsoever. ::)

I cannot understand why people respond to his insane posts.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

floo

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 05:32:44 PM »

One shouldn't of course, but they are like an itch which has to be scratched!

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 05:55:13 PM »
One shouldn't of course, but they are like an itch which has to be scratched!

The thing is, you've been itching for years.  If you don't leave it alone,it will never get better.
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 07:10:10 PM »

I don't - but I'm a fan nonetheless.

I don't agree with Nick but he is good-natured, entertaining (even if he doesn't intend to be) and enthusiastic: a real life-enhancer, and I hope he stays with us!

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 07:28:03 PM »
If you can't test it then your hypothesis remains an hypothesis - that's a valid stage of a scientific process
That's rich coming from a guy who thinks infinite material regression is the only reasonable truth.
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...

Jack Knave

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 07:48:02 PM »
I am beginning to wonder what is fuelling NM's imagination? ::)
I think his doctor has got his medication levels too high and sparky is really sparking!!!