Author Topic: What is God’s Evolution??  (Read 29717 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: What is God’s Evolution??
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 12:46:01 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

I am quite happy with Darwin's theory, okay happy is not the right word, maybe happy in my own ignorance of it, no, evolution is a bloody difficult subject to fully get your head around, and you are right, it is full of "why's".

No arguments from me old son, good health, mind and body are supremely important.

Gonnagle.

Hi Gonnagle...how refreshing.

The point about current evolution is, according to my understanding, that it happened a long time ago. It seems that the planet suffered a terrible calamity and became tidally locked for a period...not for too long though because it would have left an imprint but, it seems, that all life was lost or put into a state of limbo. When it was restored in the way Genesis tells us it was seed that was already in the earth that gave forth life and so there was a continuation, as if there had been no interruption...except it was now carrying a new species of human life.

The Holy Bible thus becomes accurate and Darwin is also a true-ish reflection of our past...but Jesus Christ was prepared to put his life on the stake to tell us how it all really worked by virtue of a special spiritual code built upon the foundation stone of all life.

floo

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 01:24:23 PM »

Hi Gonnagle...how refreshing.

The point about current evolution is, according to my understanding, that it happened a long time ago. It seems that the planet suffered a terrible calamity and became tidally locked for a period...not for too long though because it would have left an imprint but, it seems, that all life was lost or put into a state of limbo. When it was restored in the way Genesis tells us it was seed that was already in the earth that gave forth life and so there was a continuation, as if there had been no interruption...except it was now carrying a new species of human life.

The Holy Bible thus becomes accurate and Darwin is also a true-ish reflection of our past...but Jesus Christ was prepared to put his life on the stake to tell us how it all really worked by virtue of a special spiritual code built upon the foundation stone of all life.

At least you admit things are according to your understanding! I hope you will also admit that your understanding could be very wide of the mark?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 01:34:22 PM »
At least you admit things are according to your understanding! I hope you will also admit that your understanding could be very wide of the mark?

Only if Jesus Christ is proven to be very wide of the mark and there are millions over many generations who say he isn't.

floo

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 01:47:34 PM »
Only if Jesus Christ is proven to be very wide of the mark and there are millions over many generations who say he isn't.

As has been pointed out MANY times just because millions of people believe something to be true, doesn't mean it is if there is no evidence to support the belief. Besides which NM, how many people actually support your version of the faith?

torridon

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 01:48:02 PM »

Evolution is an ongoing process, it is not some 'event' that happened in the distant past.  Not sure what you mean by tidally locked, the Moon is currently still tidally locked to the Earth.  And for sure there has been many catastrophes in the planet's past that would have augured against fragile and complex life systems.  However we are here now, extant humans being the amalgam or survivors of many earlier protohuman hominids, and given a recent period of climate stablity we have multiplied and flowered (depending on your point of view) into organised civilisations.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »
Evolution is an ongoing process, it is not some 'event' that happened in the distant past.  Not sure what you mean by tidally locked, the Moon is currently still tidally locked to the Earth.  And for sure there has been many catastrophes in the planet's past that would have augured against fragile and complex life systems.  However we are here now, extant humans being the amalgam or survivors of many earlier protohuman hominids, and given a recent period of climate stablity we have multiplied and flowered (depending on your point of view) into organised civilisations.

When I feel the time is ripe I will explain why there was once a wild expansion of the evolutionary process here on planet Earth and how it all fits in with the universal story of electric forces at work the way I describe, which is a result of Christian insight, which is an authority on the extreme sciences owned by Almighty God.

Though Floo can't accept it the evidence is staring us all in the face...in modern science, and in the Holy Bible...It's just a matter of time, which the Bible says isn't really in our favour.

floo

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2015, 02:10:08 PM »
When I feel the time is ripe I will explain why there was once a wild expansion of the evolutionary process here on planet Earth and how it all fits in with the universal story of electric forces at work the way I describe, which is a result of Christian insight, which is an authority on the extreme sciences owned by Almighty God.

Though Floo can't accept it the evidence is staring us all in the face...in modern science, and in the Holy Bible...It's just a matter of time, which the Bible says isn't really in our favour.

It is only staring you in the face NM! ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »
Nearly Sane:

Sorry about that Nearly Sane: I only answered half your question, didn't I??

It isn't me saying the planet was tidally locked for a time it is the Holy Bible...Genesis to be specific. There we are told that when Almighty God's active force surveyed the planet it was void...No active life...but darkness was on the face of the watery deep. Now we wouldn't expect Almighty God to choose a planet like Mars for his project would we?? But a recently lapsed life supporting planet would be ideal. A little push here and there and a fully functioning, life supporting planet, could be retrieved from a Mars like end to its usefulness.

It is likely that the holder of such an advanced science already had planet Earth under observation but that a sudden catastrophe caused the forces of Almighty God to investigate the full extent of the damage and so the planet was quickly restored after God's authority had been given.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:49:59 PM by NicholasMarks »

Gonnagle

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2015, 03:01:32 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

A little push here and there and a fully functioning, life supporting planet, could be retrieved from a Mars like end to its usefulness.

You are the master of under statement :) :) it is said that he rested on the seventh day ;)

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2015, 09:24:47 PM »
Gonnagle:

It seems that the Holy Bibles account in Genesis is likely correct then, according to my calculations Gonnagle,  doesn't it??

floo

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 08:37:53 AM »
Gonnagle:

It seems that the Holy Bibles account in Genesis is likely correct then, according to my calculations Gonnagle,  doesn't it??

Well if NM's calculations says it is correct then it must be! ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 11:13:42 AM »
Well if NM's calculations says it is correct then it must be! ;D

Well Floo...I have calculated, and not been shy to tell you all, that both the book of Genesis and the book of Darwin could both be be factual in contradiction to science and Christians, who have both had the code of God's authority in this matter held back for thousands of years...until both parties were able to understand it. ..and it all adds support to the electric nature of the universe which springs into life via the two dimensions I have told you about and from which all of Creation, all of science and the entire life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ comes into perfect harmony with each other.

But we have to listen if we want to benefit.

floo

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
Well Floo...I have calculated, and not been shy to tell you all, that both the book of Genesis and the book of Darwin could both be be factual in contradiction to science and Christians, who have both had the code of God's authority in this matter held back for thousands of years...until both parties were able to understand it. ..and it all adds support to the electric nature of the universe which springs into life via the two dimensions I have told you about and from which all of Creation, all of science and the entire life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ comes into perfect harmony with each other.

But we have to listen if we want to benefit.

Listen to whom?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 11:48:41 AM »
Listen to whom?

There is only one answer I will give you to this one, Floo...The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. ..allowing the truth of his words to leap out of the pages to you rather than relying on someone else's interpretation which is very often tinged with iniquity....bearing in mind that most of Jesus' accurate word is built upon a science that is beyond our normal comprehension ...and you should agree with me on that point...at least.

floo

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2015, 12:18:49 PM »
There is only one answer I will give you to this one, Floo...The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. ..allowing the truth of his words to leap out of the pages to you rather than relying on someone else's interpretation which is very often tinged with iniquity....bearing in mind that most of Jesus' accurate word is built upon a science that is beyond our normal comprehension ...and you should agree with me on that point...at least.

You don't even know for sure if what Jesus is quoted as saying was actually said by him,let alone the accuracy of the statements. Besides which, as I have said many times, whilst he said things which were sensible, others things were not, imo!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2015, 01:21:15 PM »
You don't even know for sure if what Jesus is quoted as saying was actually said by him,let alone the accuracy of the statements. Besides which, as I have said many times, whilst he said things which were sensible, others things were not, imo!

You are in denial Floo...another genetic obstacle we all have to face up to if we want what is best for us, which happens to coincide with what Jesus teaches. You will notice that denial features in many unhealthy attitudes which can all be overcome the same way...by upbuilding our spiritual strength, and this is best served by taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

floo

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2015, 01:26:02 PM »
You are in denial Floo...another genetic obstacle we all have to face up to if we want what is best for us, which happens to coincide with what Jesus teaches. You will notice that denial features in many unhealthy attitudes which can all be overcome the same way...by upbuilding our spiritual strength, and this is best served by taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

My dear NM, I think you are in denial about your rather peculiar take on faith, which I don't think anyone else on this forum shares, unless I am very mistaken!

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2015, 01:31:39 PM »
My dear NM, I think you are in denial about your rather peculiar take on faith, which I don't think anyone else on this forum shares, unless I am very mistaken!

You are probably right there, Floo.  So, a first for you there.    :)
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »
You are probably right there, Floo.  So, a first for you there.    :)

I think I had better just press on then and show how evolution came into existence and how Darwin's work is half true and how the whole work of the Holy Bible, in this respect, in particular, is totally true, because of Almighty God's overpowering logic over all the electric/spiritual nature that created the universe and which bears God's copyright which Jesus ratified, here on planet Earth, so that no other being from anywhere else in the universe can counter-claim God's authority...and this might serve us all in a very favourable way in the not too distant future...well those with some compassion, understanding and righteous insight...any way.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2015, 01:54:02 PM »
I think I had better just press on then and show how evolution came into existence and how Darwin's work is half true and how the whole work of the Holy Bible, in this respect, in particular, is totally true, because of Almighty God's overpowering logic over all the electric/spiritual nature that created the universe and which bears God's copyright which Jesus ratified, here on planet Earth, so that no other being from anywhere else in the universe can counter-claim God's authority...and this might serve us all in a very favourable way in the not too distant future...well those with some compassion, understanding and righteous insight...any way.

I do not wish to show you any disrespect, but my Christianity is entirely based on the life and teachings of Our Lord, Jesus! 
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Gonnagle

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2015, 01:59:41 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

Darwin's work is half true

Be ready for the posts, but then I think you always are ;)

Gods copyright, now that has me thinking ;D ;D

There was a scientist one time, and he went to talk to God and he says, "God, we can now clone humans, make life, and take care of ourselves and we don't need you anymore." and God said "ok thats fine, but I want to challenge you to a contest before I let you go. Each of us has to create our own human using nothing but dirt, and the first one done wins." So the scientist agreed and reached down to start making his human, and God stops him and says, "Whoa not so fast, use your own dirt."

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

floo

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2015, 02:00:11 PM »

I'd give up if I were you NM, no one is taking you seriously!

ippy

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2015, 02:10:06 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

Gonnagle.

Funny that, I suppose there are still some scientists that like talking to themselves.

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »
I do not wish to show you any disrespect, but my Christianity is entirely based on the life and teachings of Our Lord, Jesus!

Then I spoke of you in a favourable light...didn't I...BasfulAnthony?? Even so...we can't know all the ins and out of the science beneath Jesus Christ's teaching...it is far too profound...that is why we need faith but that doesn't mean the day wont come when all truth is revealed to us. (Now...isn't that Biblical)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2015, 02:16:31 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

Gonnagle.

I write as I'm inspired Gonnagle, but it is all in my toolbox.

I'm sorry if I seems to offend Christians but iniquity has done a lot of damage.