Author Topic: What is God’s Evolution??  (Read 30672 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: What is God’s Evolution??
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2015, 11:58:40 AM »
Dear Nicholas,

Haud the bus old friend ;)  I don't ignore the Holy Bible, I might have a different take on what you famously call "accurate teaching" but I most definitely don't ignore.

In fact, our Leonard is forever spouting verse from the Bible, I think he is one of those cultural Christian types, a kind of Dawkin's but much nicer.

Gonnagle.

Forgive me Gonnagle...I included you in the conversation because you had entered the discussion but I was careful to separate some from all...specially for you.

What I am trying to show is that evolution has an electric component which though is invisible and not in your face is the most important driving force behind it. Just as Jesus and Almighty God are currently invisible, not in your face, but are the driving force behind the universe...through their invisible, not in your face, dare I say it...fountain of living waters.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2015, 12:13:11 PM »
I agree.

I don't rate everlasting life!

That's ok Floo...I can assure you that no one is going to force it upon you.

What you must realise...and would if you were reading the Gospels is that we all have an indestructible, spiritual nature but because of our failings (sin) we finish up with a fragmented, worthless version of the one we can claim with a little righteous upbuilding. One is capable of resurrection the other is only fit for eternal damnation...the choice is yours, but if you choose wisely you will be taking evolution by the horns and driving it into submission...saying to it, I am more responsible than the genetic turmoil that you (evolution) have led us all to.

floo

« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2015, 12:19:11 PM »
That's ok Floo...I can assure you that no one is going to force it upon you.

What you must realise...and would if you were reading the Gospels is that we all have an indestructible, spiritual nature but because of our failings (sin) we finish up with a fragmented, worthless version of the one we can claim with a little righteous upbuilding. One is capable of resurrection the other is only fit for eternal damnation...the choice is yours, but if you choose wisely you will be taking evolution by the horns and driving it into submission...saying to it, I am more responsible than the genetic turmoil that you (evolution) have led us all to.

When I read the gospels I read what is written I don't use my imagination as you do! ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2015, 12:29:24 PM »
When I read the gospels I read what is written I don't use my imagination as you do! ::)

If you read it with any reasonable intent Floo...even if you have never seen the things I say you would make a harmonious connection between the two. You cannot claim to be some sort of expert on Christian teaching whilst throwing hand grenades at its believers...many of whom have had to face much worse circumstances than the ones you hold a Christian grudge over.

floo

« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2015, 01:18:25 PM »

If you read it with any reasonable intent Floo...even if you have never seen the things I say you would make a harmonious connection between the two. You cannot claim to be some sort of expert on Christian teaching whilst throwing hand grenades at its believers...many of whom have had to face much worse circumstances than the ones you hold a Christian grudge over.

NM I will challenge your wild imagination because to be frank you come up with some very crazy stuff which you have made up!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 04:04:18 PM by Floo »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2015, 02:34:00 PM »
NM I will challenge your wild imagination because to be frank the come up with some very crazy stuff which you have made up!

Well Floo...you say the Holy Bible is made up so we (the Holy Bible and me) have common ground to work from. Now I say the Holy Bible is a book of spiritual knowledge that gives us the starting point to an all spiritual science which begins with the creation of the universe and ends with teaching us how to live for ever and it is all a question of showing proper respect for Jesus Christ who took his responsibilities so seriously that he died so that others could live...but in doing so he showed us the power of resurrection...and...lo and behold...we now find that there is an indestructible, invisible energy permeating throughout the universe and you are clever enough to know, at a glance, its got nothing locked in its sciences which can help the human race in the way Jesus said God's great power can...hmmm...excuse me if I don't like your logic either.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2015, 04:19:02 PM »
All:

Evolution began then because trillions of atomic sized magnetic (Higgs) forces spewed out of the sun and came to planet Earth. It is likely that they were piggy-backed by hydrogen atoms which are their nearest relative and which were being made in superabundance at the stars surface...when the, now, eleven year cycle of its day kicked out a load of solar mass that didn't sit well within a fast-breeding hydrogen furnace.

So...here they are on planet Earth following all the chemistry that their hydrogen counterparts were following but with the potential to pair up together and begin life...and begin life they certainly did.

So...in the beginning there were trillions upon trillions of them and they were able to conjure up huge masses of each species according to their struggles, all bringing in the chemistry and atomic advantage that their various environments offered.

Like the human race today they soon began to live life to the max and waste their Higgs but this just spread them around more thinly so that the power of evolution quickly become a struggle and a hunt for the Higgs living cell force that had been so foolishly wasted.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 05:36:23 PM by NicholasMarks »

ippy

« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2015, 04:26:22 PM »

Well Floo...you say the Holy Bible is made up so we (the Holy Bible and me) have common ground to work from. Now I say the Holy Bible is a book of spiritual knowledge that gives us the starting point to an all spiritual science which begins with the creation of the universe and ends with teaching us how to live for ever and it is all a question of showing proper respect for Jesus Christ who took his responsibilities so seriously that he died so that others could live...but in doing so he showed us the power of resurrection...and...lo and behold...we now find that there is an indestructible, invisible energy permeating throughout the universe and you are clever enough to know, at a glance, its got nothing locked in its sciences which can help the human race in the way Jesus said God's great power can...hmmm...excuse me if I don't like your logic either.

Give us all a rest from the supersonic, bionic, dynamic, electrical components, can't you see even if you were to stand back for a minute; have a real look at the preposterous stuff you keep on posting?

You're not a martyr to any cause with this nonsense; it's like most of the posters here, not just me; it's a load of crazy ramblings Nick, it's time to change tack.

ippy   
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:47:12 PM by ippy »

floo

« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2015, 05:12:26 PM »

NM the more you post the more way out your statements are. As has been said before you aren't convincing anyone when you try to link science with the Bible, it just doesn't work!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:59:38 AM by Floo »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2015, 05:22:48 PM »
NM the more you post the more way out your statements are. As has been said before you aren't convincing anyone when you try to link with the Bible, it just doesn't work!

It makes good sense to me Floo and its potential to help mankind is startling...but like you say...it is in partnership with the much higher science that Jesus Christ taught us and therefore only available to those who submit to his loving and wonderful teaching...accurately.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:16:04 AM by NicholasMarks »

floo

« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2015, 12:00:26 PM »

It makes good sense to me Floo and its potential to help mankind is startling...but like you say...it is in partnership with the much higher science that Jesus Christ taught us and therefore only available to those who submit to his loving and wonderful teaching...accurately.

It might make sense to you, but not to the rest of us.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2015, 12:37:16 PM »
It might make sense to you, but not to the rest of us.

If it was easy to understand and just rolled off the scientific work-page...you wouldn't need a saviour...and that saviour wouldn't have to travel thousands of light-years to deliver it to you. Fortunately, I have, it seems...broken its code, but have only tickled its surface...but it all revolves around an invisible property which appears over and over again in Biblical teaching...God's almighty power...that is behind the existence of the universe as it stands today and all its sciences in this world...a world, which, if one of today's news headlines is correct...will be engulfed in world war within 48 hours.

Of course we suspect this is newspaper hype but, it seems, we all prefer  hype to reality...except of  course the Christian.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:39:22 PM by NicholasMarks »

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2015, 12:45:49 PM »
Give us all a rest from the supersonic, bionic, dynamic, electrical components, can't you see even if you were to stand back for a minute, have a real look at the preposterous stuff you keep on posting?

You're not a martyr to any cause with this nonsense; it's like most of the posters here, not just me, it's a load of crazy ramblings Nick, it's time to change tack.

ippy

For an atheist on here to say that is deeply ironic!!
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

Gonnagle

« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2015, 12:59:37 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

will be engulfed in world war within 48 hours.

Daily Record, what a truly woeful newspaper, only consolation is that most of its readers turn immediately to the back page to find out how their football team is doing.

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2015, 01:09:47 PM »
Dear Nicholas,

Daily Record, what a truly woeful newspaper, only consolation is that most of its readers turn immediately to the back page to find out how their football team is doing.

Gonnagle.

Oh dear Gonnagle...even more hype on the back page.

ippy

« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2015, 02:01:32 PM »
Dear ippy,

There are many reasons which may give me cause to dislike the man, but telling me "like it is" is not one of them.

Gonnagle.

Gonners where you say, as follows:

"There are many reasons which may give me cause to dislike the man, but telling me "like it is" is not one of them".

I can understand that, I have similar feelings about Victoria Wood, I cannot stand the woman and I assume in a similar manner that's how you are with "Our Lord of the Dawkins" and really, I have to be honest, I'm unable to give a rational reason why I dislike her so much.

ippy

Gonnagle

« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2015, 02:16:26 PM »
Dear ippy,

The meme that is Dawkins ( not the Dawkins meme ) all the hype that surrounds him, his failure to engage, seeing him thought of as a great intellect, the way he attacks religion.

To be honest ippy, my confirmation bias is in overdrive when the man is mentioned ::) ::)

Atheism is benign, but atheists, well they are as human as me. :o

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »
Dear ippy,

The meme that is Dawkins ( not the Dawkins meme ) all the hype that surrounds him, his failure to engage, seeing him thought of as a great intellect, the way he attacks religion.

To be honest ippy, my confirmation bias is in overdrive when the man is mentioned ::) ::)

Gonnagle.

ditto

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2015, 03:46:19 PM »
Dear ippy,

Gonnagle.

All this talk of Dawkins, just when I'm about to get my tea!    >:(
BA.

ippy

« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2015, 03:47:05 PM »
Dear ippy,

Gonnagle.

I doubt he would get a job anytime in our ambassadorial service, but he does point out most if not all of the parts of religions where they are a hindrance, an outright bum pain and of course he's not welcome in the world of most religions or their adherents. 

After 9-11 if it wasn't him it would have been someone else just as vociferous. 

ippy

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2015, 04:02:00 PM »
It's not anger directed at Jesus, Vlad. I have no doubt that you may see it that way, but that says more about you than anyone else.

Even though you refer to Him as, "the zombie on a stick."
BA.

Shaker

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2015, 04:07:49 PM »
Even though you refer to Him as, "the zombie on a stick."
Whoever created the T-shirt I saw it on referred thusly.

And that's not anger, either.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

ippy

« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2015, 04:11:31 PM »
All this talk of Dawkins, just when I'm about to get my tea!    >:(

What is it BA, you don't appreciate him spelling it out why Mr Pie in the sky only resides in your imagination and he is also very good at backing the things he says; I can see that would be inclined to irritate.

Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris, they're both very good at their job.

ippy

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2015, 04:27:57 PM »
What is it BA, you don't appreciate him spelling it out why Mr Pie in the sky only resides in your imagination and he is also very good at backing the things he says; I can see that would be inclined to irritate.

Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins, Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris, they're both very good at their job.

ippy

"Job,"  what job?  I think you rather overstate their influence.  Most of what they say is for effect; but chiefly for money, from gullible and obsessed individuals such as yourself.
BA.

BashfulAnthony

« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2015, 04:30:20 PM »
Whoever created the T-shirt I saw it on referred thusly.

And that's not anger, either.

It is irrelevant where you allege it comes from: you have espoused it, and it is cheap, nasty; and to many, highly offensive:  which is why it appeals to you, of course.
BA.