Author Topic: The Highest Jew  (Read 65558 times)

BashfulAnthony

Re: The Highest Jew
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2015, 05:56:16 PM »
I just knew you wouldn't be able to come up with a response that had anything worthwhile in it!

Humour is a wonderful thing.  Try it sometime!
BA.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

It is my commandment that you love one another."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #226 on: December 08, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »
Here is a better way of looking at life...through the eyes of Jesus Christ.

He knows that when we abandon his righteous teaching we look at things differently and many times our thinking is being directed by unhealthy forces. We only have to look at the power of advertising to know that we can be induced to believe anything and devious forces can ensure a luxurious life style by suppressing the Christian message.

So...what's in it for us to abandon evil and start living the way we should...well...the end to war would be nice but the best is the end to war inside our own flesh and blood...largely because there is a pair of glands secreted within our own bodies that yield a vital substance. Glands which are crushed out of existence at an early age...generally in our teen years though sometimes before and sometimes after...and when it is lost we begin to demolish our own inner reserves until that is gone as well.

Well...there is only one answer and that is to follow the science as accurately as possible and when we talk about science here we are talking about the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...

...whilst I continue to track and explore this science, which is showing great potential, for those chosen to participate in it.

It doesn't matter whether you are Jew, Pagan, Muslim, Christian or couldn't care less...we all have the same science in our health. The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is the missing link and when we try to follow that missing link without the iniquity that has sprung up around him we find that an unspecified science is at work and bringing that science into terms we can all understand difficult. But see if you can understand this...

There is a single nutrient produced within the human body that we cut off at an early age. Reinstating it is vital if we want to unravel the physical complexities its starvation engenders. It reaches into all flesh and all bones...into all glands and all muscles...it reaches into all life and all ways of life and righteousness is at its pinnacle...so...it is wise to reach out for the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:20:40 AM by NicholasMarks »

Outrider

« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2015, 11:26:38 AM »
It doesn't matter whether you are Jew, Pagan, Muslim, Christian or couldn't care less...we all have the same science in our health.

We are all subject to the same natural laws, which science hopes to uncover, yes.

The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is the missing link and when we try to follow that missing link without the iniquity that has sprung up around him we find that an unspecified science is at work and bringing that science into terms we can all understand difficult.

Nope. The teachings of Jesus are, at least in part, a creditable start a society of mutual respect and care which are in part undermined by mystical elements and superstitious nonsense. There is very little that can be recognised as science or scientific in there.

But see if you can understand this...

Said the pot, to the kettle...

There is a single nutrient produced within the human body that we cut off at an early age.

In which organ or gland is this 'nutrient' produced? What structures does it nourish? What are the base components of it? What effects do shortages have? How have you identified this 'nutrient'?

Reinstating it is vital if we want to unravel the physical complexities its starvation engenders.

Which are? This is reading like an elongated Buzzfeed headline at the moment... "You won't believe what happens when it's absent.... click below to find more!"

It reaches into all flesh and all bones...into all glands and all muscles...it reaches into all life and all ways of life and righteousness is at its pinnacle...so...its is wise to reach out for the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

Yes... and what is it? Is it a protein, a mineral, an element? From which ingested materials is it constructed, or do we need to take it in whole? How do we measure levels? How is it transported around the body?

O.
Universes are forever, not just for creation...

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

NicholasMarks

« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2015, 01:03:56 PM »
BeRational:

It is perhaps not unusual for someone to want to take dominance over a science they knew nothing about until this morning. However, I have incorporated its path of discovery...The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...and whilst I explore this science fully it is all the help you will get until I am ready to reveal it to you.

This isn't a game, it is a way to reduce the level of lawlessness and disorder which the unrighteous seem to have no control over and which is destroying our women and children as if they have no right to exist, when, in truth, it is the war-mongers who have forfeited that right.

floo

« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2015, 02:51:20 PM »
BeRational:

It is perhaps not unusual for someone to want to take dominance over a science they knew nothing about until this morning. However, I have incorporated its path of discovery...The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...and whilst I explore this science fully it is all the help you will get until I am ready to reveal it to you.

This isn't a game, it is a way to reduce the level of lawlessness and disorder which the unrighteous seem to have no control over and which is destroying our women and children as if they have no right to exist, when, in truth, it is the war-mongers who have forfeited that right.

NM you get on with concocting your 'Jesus science', which hasn't anything to do with real science, and we will continue with our own thoughts on matters of faith. Never the twain shall meet!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2015, 03:19:35 PM »
NM you get on with concocting your 'Jesus science', which hasn't anything to do with real science, and we will continue with our own thoughts on matters of faith. Never the twain shall meet!

That's ok Floo...It all stems from a Biblical knowledge anyway...that the universe and, thereby, all life, follows a code of behaviour that is achieved from a single force...God's Fountain of Living Waters...so it might be wise to ignore the fact that only those who can adopt righteousness can harness that source of rejuvenating energy, and where would you be, anyway, in the state of resurrection and no friends...No...it's perhaps for the best.

floo

« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2015, 05:43:32 PM »

That's ok Floo...It all stems from a Biblical knowledge anyway...that the universe and, thereby, all life, follows a code of behaviour that is achieved from a single force...God's Fountain of Living Waters...so it might be wise to ignore the fact that only those who can adopt righteousness can harness that source of rejuvenating energy, and where would you be, anyway, in the state of resurrection and no friends...No...it's perhaps for the best.

None if that is a FACT, my dear!

Bubbles

« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2015, 05:45:31 PM »
BeRational:

No it isn't a game!

It's you trying to get control over other people's minds  :o

Not that I think anyone on here is going to fall for that.

Interesting how you want to make yourself central.

It's what cult leaders do, Nicolas.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2015, 10:05:58 PM »
No it isn't a game!

It's you trying to get control over other people's minds  :o

Not that I think anyone on here is going to fall for that.

Interesting how you want to make yourself central.

It's what cult leaders do, Nicolas.

Yes, Rose, you have seen through my hidden deceit in that I only ever tell you to follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ as it is written rather than how iniquity tells it to you and to spin up my cult following I have chosen the most awkward set of atheists you could wish to meet...and, on top of that, I support my case with a science that no one can understand except, perhaps, those already following Jesus Christ's accurate   teaching...hmmm...well, I'm not going to get very far am I unless what I have to say is indeed Biblically accurate and that we are heading into a 3rd world war and for many resurrection is their only hope. I don't see much benefit from starting a cult on these grounds unless it is by righteous fellowship after God's Judgement...but most of you are too outspoken on your own denials to benefit from that.

Still...maybe your place can be filled by a repentant Jew.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:07:59 PM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2015, 12:07:32 AM »
and that we are heading into a 3rd world war

...any idea when?
I need to know whether to book my holidays or not?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2015, 10:39:48 AM »
...any idea when?
I need to know whether to book my holidays or not?

I could tell you where not to go right now but my recommendation would be ...stick to known territory which you are very familiar with...can speak the language...have friends and know how to obtain vital assistance urgently...or else take a tip from Jesus Christ...follow him as accurately as possible and put your trust in his resurrection.

Both are good pieces of advice though one is better than the other but takes a little faith.

floo

« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2015, 10:43:56 AM »
I could tell you where not to go right now but my recommendation would be ...stick to known territory which you are very familiar with...can speak the language...have friends and know how to obtain vital assistance urgently...or else take a tip from Jesus Christ...follow him as accurately as possible and put your trust in his resurrection.

Both are good pieces of advice though one is better than the other but takes a little faith.

;D

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2015, 04:52:59 PM »
I could tell you where not to go right now but my recommendation would be ...stick to known territory which you are very familiar with...can speak the language...have friends and know how to obtain vital assistance urgently.

Sparkymido;

All of this should be done with immediate effect?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2015, 05:24:48 PM »
Sparkymido;

All of this should be done with immediate effect?

May I suggest that the second option that you omitted from your reply is the part you should act upon immediately...or...if you ignore that, then the first option might be more appropriate for immediate action.

Of course, you are probably suffering from propaganda overload and don't really believe that there are so many angry men out there, on both sides, and that the relevant political forces will harness their anger  for their own various political reasons and if you factor this into future events, Jesus Christ offers the best and only solution with the chance of a worthwhile future...but resurrection will be its most powerful feature.

If all this is meaningless to you then we must conclude that God's Judgement isn't working in your favour.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2015, 01:04:09 PM »
May I suggest that the second option that you omitted from your reply is the part you should act upon immediately...or...if you ignore that, then the first option might be more appropriate for immediate action.

But why immediate action?

Is there something nasty going to happen in a very, very short time-scale as your use of the word immediate implies?

Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2015, 01:42:43 PM »
But why immediate action?

Is there something nasty going to happen in a very, very short time-scale as your use of the word immediate implies?

Haven't we been here before Seb...perhaps in my previous life on this forum...where I speak with honesty and sincerity and you keep poking fun in a circular, couldn't care less mode.

I answer because there might just be someone out there who is desperate for an answer on what the hell is happening to the world...people with loved ones who want and need to believe that this chaos has an end and that that end will be an honest and sincere way of life...and it is to you and them that I say...be guided by Jesus Christ's accurate teaching, from today. Absorb the strength from his fountain of living waters and know that there is a repair program on offer that will wipe all the tears from your eyes and it will be from our Jewish God who also sent Jesus Christ and whose resurrection is our guarantee. Don't want it...don't worry...you aint going to get it...but you certainly don't want the alternative.

Outrider

« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2015, 01:47:24 PM »
Hi, NM,

Any chance of a response to reply #227?

O.

New Atheism - because, apparently, there's a use-by date on unanswered questions.

Eminent Pedant, Interpreter of Heretical Writings, Unwarranted Harvester of Trite Nomenclature, Church of Debatable Saints

NicholasMarks

« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »
Hi, NM,

Any chance of a response to reply #227?

O.

Yes Outrider...Reply #228

Outrider

« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2015, 01:54:56 PM »

Yes Outrider...Reply #228

I fail to see how that response addresses any of the questions that I asked about the nutrient you were referring to:

Is it ingested in the form it's used, or is it synthesised in an organ or gland of the body?

How is it utilised by the cells?

How is it stored in the body?

Through which system is it transported around the body?

O.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2015, 03:26:25 PM »
Haven't we been here before Seb...perhaps in my previous life on this forum...where I speak with honesty and sincerity and you keep poking fun in a circular, couldn't care less mode.

What I do Sparkster, is I ask you a question.
What you do is - not answer it!  ::)

So I ask it again.

If you answered it instead of dodging, there would be no circularity.

So here goes again.....

.......why immediate action?

Albert Einstein

trippymonkey

« Reply #245 on: December 10, 2015, 03:38:56 PM »
A NEED TO BELIEVE says it all really & this is how so many are taken in by so few ?!!?!? ;) ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #246 on: December 10, 2015, 10:36:16 PM »
trippymonkey, Sebastian Toe, Outrider:

trippymonkey...How right you are. There are so many people being taken in by so few...except where the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is concerned and then you will see the many shy away because they prefer their short-term fun and games which guarantees them long-term illness and distress...That's what the 'righteous science' says anyway. Every con-man in the world is taking us all for fools but you prefer to slur the man who died for you.

Sebastian Toe...I'm sure you can read Seb. and I don't go round and round in circles unless there is a righteous benefit.

Outrider:...When something is being introduced it is introduced in the way that the introducer deems appropriate. There are much greater issues involved here and I will do it by righteous prompting and not negative overbearing...even so...I have told you all exactly how you can participate in this science...by peeling back iniquity and finding out, and acting upon, the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

Bubbles

« Reply #247 on: December 11, 2015, 07:16:23 AM »
trippymonkey, Sebastian Toe, Outrider:

trippymonkey...How right you are. There are so many people being taken in by so few...except where the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is concerned and then you will see the many shy away because they prefer their short-term fun and games which guarantees them long-term illness and distress...That's what the 'righteous science' says anyway. Every con-man in the world is taking us all for fools but you prefer to slur the man who died for you.

Sebastian Toe...I'm sure you can read Seb. and I don't go round and round in circles unless there is a righteous benefit.

Outrider:...When something is being introduced it is introduced in the way that the introducer deems appropriate. There are much greater issues involved here and I will do it by righteous prompting and not negative overbearing...even so...I have told you all exactly how you can participate in this science...by peeling back iniquity and finding out, and acting upon, the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

It depends who you think the con man is, Nicolas.

Jesus did teach some wonderful things about how people should behave towards each other and the value of giving.

A lot of people draw the line there, because I think they see that people have added to what he said, to control and manipulate people.

The golden rule is quite simple and a lot of people get it.

Not everyone chases after eternal life to the point they are going to be controlled by other people.

There are thousands of people out there who want to influence others ( yourself included) by making out they know more than they do.

My belief is that people don't need to look to other people to be righteous, they just need to live a good life by trying to be fair and live by the golden rule.

They don't even need your weird science.

🌹

NicholasMarks

« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2015, 07:55:12 AM »
It depends who you think the con man is, Nicolas.

Jesus did teach some wonderful things about how people should behave towards each other and the value of giving.

A lot of people draw the line there, because I think they see that people have added to what he said, to control and manipulate people.

The golden rule is quite simple and a lot of people get it.

Not everyone chases after eternal life to the point they are going to be controlled by other people.

There are thousands of people out there who want to influence others ( yourself included) by making out they know more than they do.

My belief is that people don't need to look to other people to be righteous, they just need to live a good life by trying to be fair and live by the golden rule.

They don't even need your weird science.

🌹

I don't really have a  lot of time spare at this time in the morning Rose...so I'll make it brief.

If you are happy with the state of this world today then you are living an illusion. I love your sentiments but the reality is a lot different. Whilst I say many things which you are free to ignore the ultimate of what I say is this...Follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, as it is written but not as iniquity teaches it...from henceforth...and then, at the very least, participate in the science that offers resurrection and everlasting life.

Eternal damnation doesn't suit you.

Bubbles

« Reply #249 on: December 11, 2015, 07:59:43 AM »
I don't really have a  lot of time spare at this time in the morning Rose...so I'll make it brief.

If you are happy with the state of this world today then you are living an illusion. I love your sentiments but the reality is a lot different. Whilst I say many things which you are free to ignore the ultimate of what I say is this...Follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, as it is written but not as iniquity teaches it...from henceforth...and then, at the very least, participate in the science that offers resurrection and everlasting life.

Eternal damnation doesn't suit you.

Please explain what you think someone does, as an action , to participate? 

Is it something they physically do? Or is it a matter of belief?

Eternal damnation doesn't suit anyone, and no one deserves that IMO.

What is it you are expecting people to do?

🌹

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:01:36 AM by Rose »