Author Topic: After The Fall  (Read 55860 times)

bluehillside Retd.

Re: After The Fall
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2016, 11:29:06 AM »
As new seems to be unable to construct a coherent thought I'm thinking now that he must some kind of poorly designed algorithm rather than a real person. The random selection of words, barmy assertions, inability to engage with anything that's said in response all point that way at least, and frankly the alternative is too sad to contemplate.
"Don't make me come down there."

God

BeRational

« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2016, 11:31:12 AM »
As new seems to be unable to construct a coherent thought I'm thinking now that he must some kind of poorly designed algorithm rather than a real person. The random selection of words, barmy assertions, inability to engage with anything that's said in response all point that way at least, and frankly the alternative is too sad to contemplate.

I think it's a bad wind up.

Surely, no one can be this crazy?
I see gullible people, everywhere!

Leonard James

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2016, 11:35:05 AM »

Similar style to Sass, TW and BA.

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2016, 11:40:23 AM »

LJ kindly excuse me from Sass and BA and you, and your mates just for a tiny exercise might explain how nothing can go bang.Which you cant.Now if you wish to consider the newbie as barmy fair enough but I place your beliefs in the same box.

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

Gonnagle

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2016, 11:48:43 AM »
Dear Leonard,

More kind of NicholasMarks but not as wonderful, yet ;)

But like our Nicholas, I was sent on a little journey.

Analogy: You are acting like a dog.
Metaphor: You are a dog.
Hypocatastasis: Dog!

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

Still a snake or serpent, I don't get this hypocatastasis stuff.

Anyway newnature is different, I like different.

Gonnagle.

http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2016, 11:59:13 AM »
Is anyone else awaiting the hexagons of lightning to possibly make an appearance?  :-\
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

newnature

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2016, 12:06:48 PM »
So you respond with more pretentious crap. Do you not realise that all that stuff is the invention of human brains? The Bible is just a collection of stories dreamed up by people who couldn't face the fact that death is the end of us, and were prepared to believe anything to avoid it.

Here is made up stuff. All you have to do is proof that the second Adam's blood didn't drip on the Ark Moses had built.

Matt. 27:51, the earthquake that fractured the rock opened a fissure that ran down through 20 foot of solid rock into a cave and cracked the stone lid on top of a black stone volt where the Ark of the Covenant lie hidden inside, pushing the lid aside. John 19:34, the blood that poured from the side of Jesus, ran down through that crevice and dripped onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant that was hidden by God and the prophet Jeremiah, right under where they crucified Jesus, 620 years earlier when the Babylonians destroyed Salomon’s temple. 

The Greek word used for “the cross” on which Jesus was put to death is “stauros,” which denotes an upright pale or stake. It never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle, but always of one piece alone. There is nothing in the Greek of the New Testament even to imply two pieces of timber. The blood of Jesus would do no good for the Israelites dripping on “stauros,” because the second Adam’s blood was the basis by which Yahweh would now have just cause to remit or to clear the accounts of those with faith in time past, those who had trusted Yahweh’s word to them and who obeyed what Yahweh told them to do. 

According to Israel’s New Covenant, when would Yahweh finish what forgiveness alone would not accomplish where Israel’s sins were concerned? When would the forgiveness come? At what time would Yahweh completely clear the slate for Israel nationally-those believers who had been baptized according to John the Baptizer’s program? The blood of the second Adam would make it possible,
2 Timothy 2:15, approved where? At the Judgement Seat of the Savior. A workman worthy of God’s praise rightly dividing the word of truth.

newnature

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2016, 12:09:32 PM »

Let's start with before Heaven (the structure)? Interesting how God is in this empty place.
2 Timothy 2:15, approved where? At the Judgement Seat of the Savior. A workman worthy of God’s praise rightly dividing the word of truth.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »
and your mates just for a tiny exercise might explain how nothing can go bang.
    ~TW~

Only after you acknowledge that nobody here (that is, those with the slightest bit of knowledge not gleaned from the plethora of lunatic literalist websites) has claimed that anything or even 'nothing' - 'went bang'.

And given that the above has been pointed out to you on numerous occasions yet you choose to ignore it, I can only assume that you read this forum with a blindfold on , one finger in one ear, a wet haddock in the other ear and a spare index stuck firmly up your arse, in order to be close to your source of reasoning.  ::)

And as that confession is unlikely to happen - I for one will keep you firmly in the same crazy box as the other two.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2016, 12:13:39 PM »
Let's start with before Heaven (the structure)? Interesting how God is in this empty place.

OK let's start with how you know this to be true?

floo

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2016, 12:14:54 PM »
Adam and Eve had childlike innocents, but after eating of that tree. Evil is a product of human behavior, not a principal inherent in the cosmos. It is the power of moral choice alone, that is Yahweh like and having that good and bad knowledge is no guarantee that one will choose or incline towards the good. The very action that brought Adam and Eve a Yahweh like awareness of their mortal autonomy, was an action that was taken in opposition to Yahweh.

Yahweh knows that, that human beings will become like Yahweh, knowing good and bad; it’s one of the things about Yahweh, he knows good and bad, and has chosen the good. Human beings, and only human beings are the potential source of evil, responsibility for evil will lie in the hands of human beings. Evil is represented not as a physical reality, it’s not built into the structure of Eden, evil is a condition of human existence, and to assert that evil stems from human behavior.

There is nothing good about god, not even the worst of humans is as bad as it, if the deeds attributed to it were true.

horsethorn

• Anomalographer
    • "We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest trying to figure itself out." (Delenn, Babylon 5)
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2016, 12:16:21 PM »
Genesis shouldn't have happened.

Well, that's OK then, because it didn't.

It's a post-hoc rationalisation myth to explain why humans appear different to other animals in their degree of self-awareness.

ht
Darth Horsethorn, Most Patient Saint®, Senior Wrangler®, Knight Inerrant® and Gonnagle of the Reformed Church of the Debatable Saints®
Steampunk Panentheist
Not an atheist
"We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest trying to figure itself out." (Delenn, Babylon 5)

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2016, 12:20:05 PM »
new algorithm,

Let's start with before Heaven (the structure). Interesting how God is in this empty place.

Let's not. Let's start instead with what you mean by "Heaven" and why you think it exists.

Then let's have you tell us what you mean by "God", and perhaps tell us why you think he or it exists too.

Then if you're still going perhaps you can share with us why you think an ancient book of myth and fable has anything to say to the objective accuracy or otherwise of your faith beliefs.

And only once you've done all that can we talk about whether or not your question is in fact "interesting".
"Don't make me come down there."

God

newnature

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2016, 12:33:33 PM »

But just think about this. Who are these dudes and creatures? Crazy! This is more crazy, Jesus has the same kind of life and same kind of flesh and bone body these 24 Elders have. Interesting, this empty place they are in before God created that structure separating them from that empty place. It is the north side of that structure that God stretch out over the empty place. Job 26:7 - In order to stretch out the north over the empty place, there has to be a structure in place separating whatever is inside it from the empty place outside of it.

These 4 magnificent creatures have the same kind of eternal life that God has within himself, but what these magnificent creatures bodies are made of, is unclear. Not only were these 4 magnificent creatures with God, but there were 24 other individuals with God. These 24 individuals are named Elders and they also have the same kind of eternal life that God has within himself, but these Elders have that eternal life in some kind of flesh and bone body. Now God’s body is different then these 24 Elders and these 4 magnificent creatures.

floo

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2016, 12:35:35 PM »
But just think about this. Who are these dudes and creatures? Crazy! This is more crazy, Jesus has the same kind of life and same kind of flesh and bone body these 24 Elders have. Interesting, this empty place they are in before God created that structure separating them from that empty place. It is the north side of that structure that God stretch out over the empty place. Job 26:7 - In order to stretch out the north over the empty place, there has to be a structure in place separating whatever is inside it from the empty place outside of it.

These 4 magnificent creatures have the same kind of eternal life that God has within himself, but what these magnificent creatures bodies are made of, is unclear. Not only were these 4 magnificent creatures with God, but there were 24 other individuals with God. These 24 individuals are named Elders and they also have the same kind of eternal life that God has within himself, but these Elders have that eternal life in some kind of flesh and bone body. Now God’s body is different then these 24 Elders and these 4 magnificent creatures.

You have an overactive imagination. ;D

Leonard James

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2016, 12:38:54 PM »
Here is made up stuff. All you have to do is proof that the second Adam's blood didn't drip on the Ark Moses had built.

Matt. 27:51, the earthquake that fractured the rock opened a fissure that ran down through 20 foot of solid rock into a cave and cracked the stone lid on top of a black stone volt where the Ark of the Covenant lie hidden inside, pushing the lid aside. John 19:34, the blood that poured from the side of Jesus, ran down through that crevice and dripped onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant that was hidden by God and the prophet Jeremiah, right under where they crucified Jesus, 620 years earlier when the Babylonians destroyed Salomon’s temple. 

The Greek word used for “the cross” on which Jesus was put to death is “stauros,” which denotes an upright pale or stake. It never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle, but always of one piece alone. There is nothing in the Greek of the New Testament even to imply two pieces of timber. The blood of Jesus would do no good for the Israelites dripping on “stauros,” because the second Adam’s blood was the basis by which Yahweh would now have just cause to remit or to clear the accounts of those with faith in time past, those who had trusted Yahweh’s word to them and who obeyed what Yahweh told them to do. 

According to Israel’s New Covenant, when would Yahweh finish what forgiveness alone would not accomplish where Israel’s sins were concerned? When would the forgiveness come? At what time would Yahweh completely clear the slate for Israel nationally-those believers who had been baptized according to John the Baptizer’s program? The blood of the second Adam would make it possible,

I give up, mate! You are completely ensnared in rubbish stories, and are too dim to see how silly they are.

Furthermore I'm too old to waste my time pointing the truth out to you. I'll leave it to the younger, more capable people here.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2016, 12:44:27 PM »

I think, nn, you're going to have to take a step back and demonstrate why we shouldn't consider these as being just one set (there are others) of ancient myths dating from more credulous times.

newnature

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2016, 12:45:21 PM »

As God and his fellow travelers rested from wherever they came from, a day is like 10,000 years to God, and they indeed took a long rest. Here is the beginning of earth science without life on it. But when God created the earth, what was created? The earths core and the plates that float on the core.

I am sure that Sass and TW and BA know more about the science behind making an earth. Does God make mountains or does the earth?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:51:16 PM by newnature »

Gonnagle

« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2016, 12:48:15 PM »
Dear newnature,

What's your take on "The Science of Righteousness" or "Dynamic Energy"

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2016, 12:57:13 PM »
Figures of speech as evidence. Well, what it lacks in sanity, it makes up for in originality, I guess...

What literal words could portray these literal facts so wonderfully as these expressive figures of speech?

You have provided nothing whatsoever to suggest it is anything more than an old myth.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2016, 12:57:23 PM »
Only after you acknowledge that nobody here (that is, those with the slightest bit of knowledge not gleaned from the plethora of lunatic literalist websites) has claimed that anything or even 'nothing' - 'went bang'.

And given that the above has been pointed out to you on numerous occasions yet you choose to ignore it, I can only assume that you read this forum with a blindfold on , one finger in one ear, a wet haddock in the other ear and a spare index stuck firmly up your arse, in order to be close to your source of reasoning.  ::)

And as that confession is unlikely to happen - I for one will keep you firmly in the same crazy box as the other two.

Toe Thanks, fill the space you are a waste of thank you,nothing in your head also could never go bang.

~TW~
" Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs/George Burns

~TW~

• home sweet home
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2016, 01:00:21 PM »
I rather like the new chap and at least now for a short while this dead forum has been bought to life, the message is Toe,Gordon,Gonna,and all bring out your dead. That includes floo :'(

~TW~

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2016, 01:01:21 PM »
LJ kindly excuse me from Sass and BA and you, and your mates just for a tiny exercise might explain how nothing can go bang.Which you cant.

So what?

Lack of a complete explanation does not make silly fairytales any more believable...
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

newnature

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2016, 01:09:46 PM »
LJ kindly excuse me from Sass and BA and you, and your mates just for a tiny exercise might explain how nothing can go bang.Which you cant.Now if you wish to consider the newbie as barmy fair enough but I place your beliefs in the same box.

~TW~

Revelation chapter four is the first vision “in Heaven” the Throne and its surroundings. 24 elders sitting, round about the throne, arrayed in white garments and on their heads crowns of gold.  David arranged his twenty-four courses of the Priesthood after the heavenly order. It was the same in the case of the Tabernacle which served “unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as when Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the Tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed thee in the mount.” Hence, they are called “patterns of things in the heaven. It was the same with David and the Temple, so that when David copied on earth was a pattern of real things “in the heaven.” The Temple worship on earth was therefore modeled on that worship which is carried on in heaven: and which, if we were caught up now, we should see being carried on there by these heavenly leaders of heaven’s worship.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2016, 01:10:19 PM »
As God and his fellow travelers rested from wherever they came from, a day is like 10,000 years to God, and they indeed took a long rest. Here is the beginning of earth science without life on it. But when God created the earth, what was created? The earths core and the plates that float on the core.

I am sure that Sass and TW and BA know more about the science behind making an earth. Does God make mountains or does the earth?

Are you 'Stone(d)', if you get my drift?  ::) ::) ::)
Albert Einstein