Author Topic: EU = Loss Of Our Freedom & Common Law.  (Read 9962 times)

Aruntraveller

• Administrator
Re: EU = Loss Of Our Freedom & Common Law.
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2016, 03:46:36 PM »
You can only have one master!!

Too true - Roger Delgado all the way.

BTW do you need a tissue for that froth at the corners of your mouth.
Before we work on Artificial Intelligence shouldn't we address the problem of natural stupidity.

Bubbles

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2016, 04:03:26 PM »
Too true - Roger Delgado all the way.

BTW do you need a tissue for that froth at the corners of your mouth.

Ooh! Yes he was my favourite Master too.

He was brilliant! 😀

ProfessorDavey

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »
This is crap because all those who work for the EU are being bought off by the EU and so will do what Brussels wants. In effect we have no British people in the EU system because they are all EU-philes; EUers. You can only have one master!!! any others you may have you will despise.
But the people you are talking about are the UK government - they can veto Turkey joining the EU.

If you don't like the way the UK government decides these matters then campaign for a different government and get them voted in by the great British public - it is called democracy. But it seems that the public have no great appetite for people standing for the UK government who are europhobes.

You cannot have it both ways - you cannot want decisions made by the UK government elected by the UK people and then complain about decisions made by the UK government elected by the UK people.

Jack Knave

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2016, 06:25:53 PM »
But the people you are talking about are the UK government - they can veto Turkey joining the EU.

If you don't like the way the UK government decides these matters then campaign for a different government and get them voted in by the great British public - it is called democracy. But it seems that the public have no great appetite for people standing for the UK government who are europhobes.

You cannot have it both ways - you cannot want decisions made by the UK government elected by the UK people and then complain about decisions made by the UK government elected by the UK people.
All this assumes that the people consider all the options and policies, which they don't. They just look at what they are going to get and the overall economic feel good lies they get fed and that's basically it. The fact is they are lied to and when they find this out there will be riots. The system is rotten and so it seems reasonable to want it to be changed.

If it is a Leave vote will you shut up and accept the democratic decision?

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2016, 06:40:29 PM »
When you say 'your life' do you mean personally or Britain i.e. directly or indirectly due to their effects?
I mean your life directly.

Or your life indirectly, but only if you can provide a concrete link.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

ProfessorDavey

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2016, 07:50:53 PM »
If it is a Leave vote will you shut up and accept the democratic decision?
I won't have a lot of choice will I - but I'd be deeply concerned and I'd certainly be pushing for the government that is in charge of the negotiations to opt for as near to what we currently have in terms of free trade and labour in our settlement with the EU. So I'd certainly hope (and push for) us to join the EEA.

Will you accept the democratic will of the people if we vote to stay and accept that to be the settled decision for the foreseeable future?

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »
Reading from your Annual Book of Crap are we? Where do you get your rubbish from?
No. That is the way the mechanics of European laws work. The Working Time Directive, for example, holds force in this country because the government enacted a British law to uphold the provisions of the EU directive.

Did you not already know that? Do you realise it sounds as though you are arguing from a position of total ignorance?
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.

Jack Knave

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2016, 08:47:56 PM »
I mean your life directly.

Or your life indirectly, but only if you can provide a concrete link.
A concrete link? Hold on I'll get the Polish labourer to make one up for me!

Arh, yes, immigration - free movement. Not allowing us to deport criminals as we wish or stop them from entering this country. Telling us how much VAT we should put on things...

The issue isn't about how it affects me directly, I'm not selfish like that, it is about my country and my culture.

SweetPea

• John 8:32
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2016, 10:04:05 AM »
Trent, I hear what you are saying in replies, 10, 12 and 17. There is a case for remaining in or leaving the EU, but we have to look at the bigger picture. Most posters on this forum (I think) are around or over 40 years of age. We have to think about what the future holds for our children and grandchildren and while globalisation grows the globalists gain power.
Jack explains very well in the post below what that can lead to.

But the long term plan of the EU is not for those protections it is total rule from Brussels, just as Moscow had total rule over the Soviet Union. The Ever-Closer-Union is for all the power to be centralised in Brussels and who can tell if and when a Stalin type figure will come along in the future and rule like the last Stalin. We are not voting to get the UK out of the EU we are voting to free the European people. Perhaps not today, perhaps not tomorrow but for some future generation who will not thank us if we allow them to be born into slavehood.

Look at the background of the EU, it was formed by the Bilderberg group. If you do some research you will find much secrecy surrounding their activities.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2016, 10:59:59 AM »
SP, were it not that group, it would have been another.  There are many semi-secret organisations in our world, if we left the EU another group would be involved (or even the same, time changes perspectives).  It's good to be aware of them and I think many are oblivious of the NWO etc, or don't believe there is such a place as Bohemian Grove, but we can only do what we think is right for us and our neighbours, at the time.

I want to stay in the EU but if the majority of people want to leave, so be it.  We're fortunate to live in a country where we can vote on such things.  I daresay my life will go on much the same, younger people can change the status quo in the future if they aren't happy with it.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

Bubbles

« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2016, 11:18:12 AM »
Bohemian grove, sounds like time for a new thread  :)

Brownie

• Faith evolves
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2016, 01:10:25 PM »
Well done Rose!  :D
Now, what's next?  The New World Order or perhaps, the Illuminati.
Let us profit by what every day and hour teaches us

SweetPea

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2016, 01:29:03 PM »
SP, were it not that group, it would have been another.  There are many semi-secret organisations in our world, if we left the EU another group would be involved (or even the same, time changes perspectives).  It's good to be aware of them and I think many are oblivious of the NWO etc, or don't believe there is such a place as Bohemian Grove, but we can only do what we think is right for us and our neighbours, at the time.

I want to stay in the EU but if the majority of people want to leave, so be it.  We're fortunate to live in a country where we can vote on such things.  I daresay my life will go on much the same, younger people can change the status quo in the future if they aren't happy with it.

Brownie, I don't know how you've got away with mentioning the NWO, a couple of hours ago, without someone stepping in and calling you a conspiracy theorist. It's quite funny.

Yes, there are many secret societies around the world, but the thing is they are all working together and have been for almost 500 years, but they are not interested in the welfare of the common man.

I'd recommend 'Pawns in the Game' (which we all are) by William Guy Carr. Written in the 50s, Carr gives a very detailed history on the foundations of the NWO going back to the English and French Revolution. He shows how the banksters/bankensteins, through the House of Rothschild, gained their wealth and grew in power with an aim to ultimately control all governments.       
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

Gonnagle

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2016, 02:04:20 PM »
Dear Sweetpea,

Secret societies that are not so secret, G8 summits,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/country_profiles/3777557.stm

Maybe old Jack Knave has a point :o world dominance :o WOOOHAHA :P

Gonnagle.
http://www.barnardos.org.uk/shop/shop-search.htm

http://www.twam.uk/donate-tools

Go on make a difference, have a rummage in your attic or garage.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2016, 02:06:21 PM »

Mmm 'bankensteins' Rothschilds, synagogue of Satan,no, not anti-Semitic at all.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr

SweetPea

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2016, 02:27:13 PM »
Well, as a Christian, I can see the link to 'Synagogue of Satan'.

I can only say, to read the book yourself.... Wiki is always biased.

Regards me referring to 'Bankensteins' to me it's a reference to 'frankenstein'. And it is as it is, the Rothschilds are behind the banks.   

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »
Well, as a Christian, I can see the link to 'Synagogue of Satan'.

I can only say, to read the book yourself.... Wiki is always biased.

Regards me referring to 'Bankensteins' to me it's a reference to 'frankenstein'. And it is as it is, the Rothschilds are behind the banks.

And the anti Semitism continues.

SweetPea

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2016, 02:35:55 PM »
Nearly, I am not anti-Semetic.

If the 'Smiths' or 'Browns' or 'Jones's' were behind the banks, what would you call me then.

It doesn't matter who it is.... it's about finding out what's really going-on. And you're not going to find that out in mainstream media, because they are controlled.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2016, 03:19:24 PM »
Nearly, I am not anti-Semetic.

If the 'Smiths' or 'Browns' or 'Jones's' were behind the banks, what would you call me then.

It doesn't matter who it is.... it's about finding out what's really going-on. And you're not going to find that out in mainstream media, because they are controlled.

Said the anti-Semite use the buzz name 'Stein' linked to Rothschild.

SweetPea

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2016, 06:01:31 PM »
Others very probably see it like that, but for me it means 'a monster' as Franken-stein is portrayed.

Btw: how come you never hear someone shout... "anti-Christian". Christians have seen their fare share of genocide throughout history... right up to present day.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »
Others very probably see it like that, but for me it means 'a monster' as Franken-stein is portrayed.

Btw: how come you never hear someone shout... "anti-Christian". Christians have seen their fare share of genocide throughout history... right up to present day.
I have as regards Saudi, I suggest you stop trying to distract from your antisemitism

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2016, 02:27:41 AM »
A concrete link? Hold on I'll get the Polish labourer to make one up for me!
Have you lot a job to a Polish labourer then? If not, that doesn't count. It's things that have affected you personally that I am looking for.

Arh, yes, immigration - free movement. Not allowing us to deport criminals as we wish or stop them from entering this country.
How has that affected you personally?

Telling us how much VAT we should put on things...

Which things have you bought that have a VAT rate set by the EU?

The issue isn't about how it affects me directly,

Yes it is. It's about the fact that, for all the bluster you really don't understand what the EU's impact is. You have no idea how it affects you, how can you be sure of its effect on anybody else?

I'm not selfish like that, it is about my country and my culture.
Yes you are. You want to plunge Britain int what will be at best a period of instability and uncertainty in order to assuage your fear of foreigners. That's selfish.

Harrowby Hall

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2016, 06:30:14 AM »
Jeremy Paxman is doing a programme on BBC1 tomorrow looking at the EU and "sovereignty".

Well, that's an hour of my life I shall never get back. I learned nothing from the programme which was studiously following the middle course and revealing nothing.

At the end end it was revealed to be overlong publicity for the Open University.
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

ProfessorDavey

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2016, 08:14:16 AM »
Telling us how much VAT we should put on things...
Tell me something that you buy where you are certain that the rate of VAT would be different were we not in the EU.

You do know that VAT rates are markedly different in the various EU countries and the level of VAT is determined by member state governments not the EU. So, for example, the rate is 20% in the UK, whereas in Luxemburg it is 17% and in Sweden it is 25%.

And even in the UK VAT rates have changed regularly over the past few years under the control of the UK government, so in 2008 it was 15%, it rose to 17.5% in 2010 and to 20% in 2011. Those changes were entirely down to the UK government, and nothing to do with the EU.

There are also massively different lists in each country of items reduced rates of VAT - in all other EU member states nothing is 0% rated, but as you are probably aware the UK has a long list of 0% rates items from children's clothes to books to most food. Again all decided by the relevant member state, not the EU.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 08:45:27 AM by ProfessorDavey »

Jack Knave

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2016, 08:21:51 PM »
Have you lot a job to a Polish labourer then? If not, that doesn't count. It's things that have affected you personally that I am looking for.
How has that affected you personally?

Which things have you bought that have a VAT rate set by the EU?

Yes it is. It's about the fact that, for all the bluster you really don't understand what the EU's impact is. You have no idea how it affects you, how can you be sure of its effect on anybody else?

Yes you are. You want to plunge Britain int what will be at best a period of instability and uncertainty in order to assuage your fear of foreigners. That's selfish.
The personal issue isn't here nor there!

A minimum VAT is set on everything by Brussels.

Your argument is weak. It is the effect on the country as a whole that concerns me.

As for your last comment that is pure guesswork. And you are also guessing as to how I see and feel about these things. You are the one who wants the UK to sink with the EU ship. The EU is cracking up - do your homework and open your eyes - it is a dysfunctional and undemocratic institution run by the venal and greedy Elites.