Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184599 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1275 on: December 12, 2016, 01:55:15 PM »
Nick

god love ya!
the bare facts are , you don't have any , and the fact you think you do is a very sad fact. In fact I would suggest you familiarise yourself with the definition of 'FACT'.

Good luck Nick

I would suggest that thare is an entire book of facts which has been around for a very long time. They have brought together an entire nation of people which stands firm even today after thousands of years of prophesy and truth, pain, punishment,  and suffering, all because they believe in this truth. Ezekiel gives a strong account of the fact that our Deity roams around the universe in an unrestricted way just as we are Biblically told and everlasting life is clearly possible when we get the science right.

There is no point in guiding people to everlasting life whilst there are many who are prepared to snuff it out at a moments notice so it's wise to wait till these have either repented else have to face a global dilemma they are  unable to escape from...We, it seems, will all have to pass through that same dilemma but if we use our righteous senses and repent in time we might be in with a chance rather than go cruising off surfing on a ferocious lake of sulphur where the wave never breaks and we have an unlimited amount of time for sunfire-bathing.

floo

« Reply #1276 on: December 12, 2016, 01:57:43 PM »
They are NOT FACTS, but of course you can't see anything beyond your own unique interpretation, which has no credibility whatsoever.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1277 on: December 12, 2016, 01:58:53 PM »
When NM reads the Bible he must wear special spectacles, which make the verses read the way he has interpreted them! ;D

Out of interest NM do you believe the male of the species has one less rib than the female?

I used to believe that the female was the weaker of the species but I'm not convinced of that now...They are both as bad as each other.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1278 on: December 12, 2016, 02:00:23 PM »
They are NOT FACTS, but of course you can't see anything beyond your own unique interpretation, which has no credibility whatsoever.

Ok Floo...I surrender...now you have proven to me that the Jewish nation doesn't exist and has never existed.

floo

« Reply #1279 on: December 12, 2016, 02:04:26 PM »
I used to believe that the female was the weaker of the species but I'm not convinced of that now...They are both as bad as each other.

And what has that to do with the question I asked you?

If I was an alien and the first human I encountered was you, I would feel sad that humans were a lesser species to myself! ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1280 on: December 12, 2016, 02:06:13 PM »
And what has that to do with the question I asked you?

If I was an alien and the first human I encountered was you, I would feel sad that humans were a lesser species to myself! ;D

It means that Paul had got it wrong and I have identified...to myself at least...an error in Biblical teaching.

floo

« Reply #1281 on: December 12, 2016, 02:11:10 PM »
It means that Paul had got it wrong and I have identified...to myself at least...an error in Biblical teaching.

An error, SHOCK, HORROR! ;D I know this is a daft question seeing I won't get a sensible answer, but how do you know what is FACT and what is FICTION in the Bible?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1282 on: December 12, 2016, 02:56:12 PM »
An error, SHOCK, HORROR! ;D I know this is a daft question seeing I won't get a sensible answer, but how do you know what is FACT and what is FICTION in the Bible?

Don't get too excited Floo...there is a difference between the females who accept Biblical truth and those that don't...likewise the male.

The wife should be subjective to the husband...the husband subjective to Jesus and Jesus subjective to Almighty God. So maybe Paul wasn't so far out...It's outside the faith where this doesn't work so well because domination and bullying seems to be the norm.

This is why, outside Biblical truth there is so much turmoil...because tearing at each others emotional strength to claim dominance leads to a spiritual vacuum...still...who cares about the kids...other than Jesus Christ, that is.

floo

« Reply #1283 on: December 12, 2016, 03:02:10 PM »
Don't get too excited Floo...there is a difference between the females who accept Biblical truth and those that don't...likewise the male.

The wife shoul >:(d be subjective to the husband...the husband subjective to Jesus and Jesus subjective to Almighty God. So maybe Paul wasn't so far out...It's outside the faith where this doesn't work so well because domination and bullying seems to be the norm.

This is why, outside Biblical truth there is so much turmoil...because tearing at each others emotional strength to claim dominance leads to a spiritual vacuum...still...who cares about the kids...other than Jesus Christ, that is.

Men and women are EQUAL you sexist so and so! >:( If god and Jesus expect women to be submissive to the their husbands, which is an abusive situation, they should be hung by their dangly bits from the nearest church steeple, as should you! I would be happy to oblige.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1284 on: December 12, 2016, 03:07:11 PM »

Men and women are EQUAL you sexist so and so! >:( If god and Jesus expect women to be submissive to the their husbands, which is an abusive situation, they should be hung by their dangly bits from the nearest church steeple, as should you! I would be happy to oblige.

You see the problem then Floo...aggression before you even start. There is no aggression in Jesus so he wouldn't express any to man or woman...but promises a wonderful life for both...but, again, don't get too concerned because in God's Kingdom there will be no giving in marriage so there will be no one to dominate.

floo

« Reply #1285 on: December 12, 2016, 03:21:14 PM »
You see the problem then Floo...aggression before you even start. There is no aggression in Jesus so he wouldn't express any to man or woman...but promises a wonderful life for both...but, again, don't get too concerned because in God's Kingdom there will be no giving in marriage so there will be no one to dominate.

You have never read the Bible!  ::) Jesus was aggressive, he trashed the Temple, cursed the fig tree and frightened a herd of pigs over the cliff!

Sassy

« Reply #1286 on: December 12, 2016, 04:53:12 PM »
I would suggest that thare is an entire book of facts which has been around for a very long time. They have brought together an entire nation of people which stands firm even today after thousands of years of prophesy and truth, pain, punishment,  and suffering, all because they believe in this truth. Ezekiel gives a strong account of the fact that our Deity roams around the universe in an unrestricted way just as we are Biblically told and everlasting life is clearly possible when we get the science right.

There is no point in guiding people to everlasting life whilst there are many who are prepared to snuff it out at a moments notice so it's wise to wait till these have either repented else have to face a global dilemma they are  unable to escape from...We, it seems, will all have to pass through that same dilemma but if we use our righteous senses and repent in time we might be in with a chance rather than go cruising off surfing on a ferocious lake of sulphur where the wave never breaks and we have an unlimited amount of time for sunfire-bathing.

You have to remember, Nick!

They never actually read the bible so do not even follow or understand how they can reach the truth. Head and Wall comes to mind and that really is a FACT by all definitions of the word.

;D  Good Luck Hun... :)
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #1287 on: December 12, 2016, 05:34:42 PM »
You have to remember, Nick!

They never actually read the bible so do not even follow or understand how they can reach the truth. Head and Wall comes to mind and that really is a FACT by all definitions of the word.

;D  Good Luck Hun... :)
Has Nick read the bible do you think?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

floo

« Reply #1288 on: December 12, 2016, 05:55:29 PM »

Only wearing his unique brand of roses coloured specs! ;D

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #1289 on: December 12, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »
Only wearing his unique brand of roses coloured specs! ;D
Has Rose said he could borrow her coloured spectacles?

floo

« Reply #1290 on: December 12, 2016, 05:59:57 PM »
Has Rose said he could borrow her coloured spectacles?

Shhhhhhhhh, don't let on! ;D ;D ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1291 on: December 12, 2016, 07:59:26 PM »
Shhhhhhhhh, don't let on! ;D ;D ;D

Jesus taught us all to see the world through his eyes...That everything in the universe resolves itself under the teaching of Almighty God...the sole voice speaking about all the electrical/spiritual force in the universe. A force that has a voice in every scientific behavior pattern. One of those behaviors makes it necessary for the vast majority of the older population having to wear glasses but we can be certain that those who follow righteousness will find they will eventually become obsolete...repaired through the righteous repair of God's electrical force.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 08:02:40 PM by NicholasMarks »

ippy

« Reply #1292 on: December 12, 2016, 08:20:20 PM »
There is the telling of the bare facts and there is the accepting or rejecting of those bare facts. It is only the rejector who has to decide or otherwise whether there is any validity in the claim..a claim made by the highest authority in the universe...who left an account of that claim etched in truth and over-stamped in blood. It is well worth a read before you make up you mind about it.

The deliverer is more concerned with the many others who might listen than the ones who prefer not to.

Nick, I've got the evidence that you've not given one shred of verifiable evidence in any of your posts that would prove the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of your belief/faith, have any factual basis.

Whereas your posts are mainly full of accertions about all sorts of things that bear no relation to anything that has the remotest connection to anything that could be taken as verifiable evidence that could support your god/Jesus belief/faith ideas; the ball is firmly placed in your court, so where is this elusive, verifiable evidence you keep saying you have given?

You have said the bible proves the bible which is fine with me Nick, there's always room for a joke from time to time, for one minute you had me there Nick, it made me think I was corrisponding with a nut job.

Just the verifiable evidence please Nick, I'll contact the media for you, phew, when your verifiable evidence hits the world news media, wow.

I look forward to reading how and where you found all of this evidence.

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1293 on: December 12, 2016, 10:59:22 PM »
Nick, I've got the evidence that you've not given one shred of verifiable evidence in any of your posts that would prove the magical, mystical and superstition based parts of your belief/faith, have any factual basis.

Whereas your posts are mainly full of accertions about all sorts of things that bear no relation to anything that has the remotest connection to anything that could be taken as verifiable evidence that could support your god/Jesus belief/faith ideas; the ball is firmly placed in your court, so where is this elusive, verifiable evidence you keep saying you have given?

You have said the bible proves the bible which is fine with me Nick, there's always room for a joke from time to time, for one minute you had me there Nick, it made me think I was corrisponding with a nut job.

Just the verifiable evidence please Nick, I'll contact the media for you, phew, when your verifiable evidence hits the world news media, wow.

I look forward to reading how and where you found all of this evidence.

ippy

The Holy Bible is a wonderful book and if you ever read it you will begin to understand why millions have found great faith, hope and charity from it. The evidence is all there when we apply modern science into its reasoning and failure to do so isn't my problem ippy...it is yours.

Sassy

« Reply #1294 on: December 12, 2016, 11:11:39 PM »

Have you read the bible to be able tell?  Well I think there is no point asking me, till you have the answer for yourself. So won't have to ask me because I have read the bible.
How do you know if what he says is true if you do not know.
We know we have to work together to abolish war and terrorism to create a compassionate  world in which Justice and peace prevail. Love ;D   Einstein
 "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #1295 on: December 13, 2016, 02:15:49 AM »
Have you read the bible to be able tell?  Well I think there is no point asking me, till you have the answer for yourself. So won't have to ask me because I have read the bible.
How do you know if what he says is true if you do not know.
I only asked you a simple question, but there you go making a song and dance about it. Again.

Is that how you answer everyone who asks you a question in real life ie 'dont bother me, go find out for yourself'?
Sheesh.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

floo

« Reply #1296 on: December 13, 2016, 08:26:42 AM »
Jesus taught us all to see the world through his eyes...That everything in the universe resolves itself under the teaching of Almighty God...the sole voice speaking about all the electrical/spiritual force in the universe. A force that has a voice in every scientific behavior pattern. One of those behaviors makes it necessary for the vast majority of the older population having to wear glasses but we can be certain that those who follow righteousness will find they will eventually become obsolete...repaired through the righteous repair of God's electrical force.

I want to see the world through my own eyes thanks, not the eyes of anyone else, whoever they might be. You are only seeing the world from your point of view just like everyone else, including the long dead Jesus. You attribute things to him which are laughable! ::)

SwordOfTheSpirit

« Reply #1297 on: December 13, 2016, 04:39:18 PM »

Quote from: Nicholas Marks
Jesus taught us all to see the world through his eyes...
Quote from: Floo
You are only seeing the world from your point of view just like everyone else, including the long dead Jesus. You attribute things to him which are laughable!
Would it be correct then to say regarding your statement to Nicholas

You attribute things to him which are laughable!

is only a case of you seeing the world from your point of view just like everyone else?

Against what objective standard are you judging Nicholas Marks' posts?
I haven't enough faith to be an atheist.

floo

« Reply #1298 on: December 13, 2016, 05:07:32 PM »
Would it be correct then to say regarding your statement to Nicholas

You attribute things to him which are laughable!

is only a case of you seeing the world from your point of view just like everyone else?

Against what objective standard are you judging Nicholas Marks' posts?

NM makes statements, which have absolutely nothing to do with what is actually in that book!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1299 on: December 14, 2016, 01:01:49 PM »

All...

I think it is now conclusive then that there is an invisible force, all around us, which is superabundant, gentle, weak, except for its wonderful ability to come together and build stars and atoms...it even has scientific support if we disregard their inbuilt desire to divorce Almighty God from the equation...but now we must look at how it is being misused to keep the wicked in oppressive authority over this arm of God's universal kingdom...not so that we can take it away from them but so that we can be patient and righteous in our quest to await God's Judgement.

Remember...it is the peace, repair, good-will, and good-order, of Jesus Christ, that will win the day...especially as no other authority has any grasp of the science behind resurrection.