Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184211 times)

Robbie

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1425 on: June 26, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »
No Ippy I quoted Nicholas directly; it was his attitude rather than what was said precisely, as if he had the right to talk down to Anchorman because of his (Nick's) belief in his own superior knowledge. He's the same with anyone else but on that occasion his post was a direct response to Anchor's. It struck me as arrogant - like giving instruction.

You said:- "Anyway I'm off now to have my superabundant righteously electrical magnetic dinner with gravity and all of the trimmings."

Hope you enjoyed and didn't spill any of the gravity down your shirt front!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 05:47:26 PM by Robbie »
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #1426 on: June 26, 2018, 05:37:56 PM »

Anchorman…(pseudoscientific drivel, hmmmm)

That is indeed what you write.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

Robbie

« Reply #1427 on: June 26, 2018, 05:59:12 PM »
He's not alone. I fell asleep for a while after my last but one post & on waking decided to google 'Electric/Spiritual Universe'. There's no end of stuff like Nicholas spouts, even Icke is in on it in some respects. There's also someone called Zzenn who is an 'Unspiritualist', he debunks some theories and espouses others. Got headache now!

torridon

« Reply #1428 on: June 26, 2018, 06:53:42 PM »
He's not alone. I fell asleep for a while after my last but one post & on waking decided to google 'Electric/Spiritual Universe'. There's no end of stuff like Nicholas spouts, even Icke is in on it in some respects. There's also someone called Zzenn who is an 'Unspiritualist', he debunks some theories and espouses others. Got headache now!

That's the WWW for you.  How naive we were thinking what a great step forward for global communications and information sharing it would be.  Well, it probably is that, but apart from the real information there is such a deluge of fake and weird and prejudicial stuff online it can be hard to know what is true now,   It has been a gift to all the oddballs and cranks who never had any attention before, now suddenly they find they have a worldwide audience just a few clicks away.

ippy

« Reply #1429 on: June 26, 2018, 07:02:53 PM »
No, Robbie was quoting Nick (middle of his post 1414). Robbie's views are altogether more sane.

That's O K, I stand corrected my apologies to Rob.

Regards ippy.

Robbie

« Reply #1430 on: June 26, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »
Thass alrite ippy! Hope you got the gravity out of your shirt front, Vanish is good.

Torridon - you're not wrong!

ippy

« Reply #1431 on: June 26, 2018, 07:15:25 PM »
No Ippy I quoted Nicholas directly; it was his attitude rather than what was said precisely, as if he had the right to talk down to Anchorman because of his (Nick's) belief in his own superior knowledge. He's the same with anyone else but on that occasion his post was a direct response to Anchor's. It struck me as arrogant - like giving instruction.

You said:- "Anyway I'm off now to have my superabundant righteously electrical magnetic dinner with gravity and all of the trimmings."

Hope you enjoyed and didn't spill any of the gravity down your shirt front!

You know Rob, I did get gravity all over, It was devilish hot and so I did the righteous dynamic jump, or was it the lefteous jump, no it was righteous, good job we've got all of these scientific wishing powers now.

Ref post 1429.

Kind regards ippy   

Robbie

« Reply #1432 on: June 26, 2018, 07:29:22 PM »
You are more eclectic than electric.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1433 on: June 27, 2018, 11:02:37 AM »

Robbie/ippy/torridon/Dicky/Anchorman...

Its the twin dimensional universe you need to get upset about, not me, because it will dictate all our fates. The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is all we need follow if we want the fruits he offers...which are, repair, resurrection and everlasting life...because when we get the science right we get the benefits of that science right.

We have established that clashes between these two dimensions created gravity and the higgs fields and all nuclear properties. Everywhere there is a friction-point between these two dimensional states there is an imploding portal and the portal that I am most concerned, as far as humanity is concerned, is the portal that lies within the healthy living-cell, because without proper care and attention, it can turn nasty and preventing it turning nasty should be our number one concern...and unless we follow Jesus Christ accurately we instigate the triggers that causes our own living-cells to misbehave, sometimes in the most appalling ways. So, you see, as objectionable as you find my comments, you have got to comply with them if you want what many Christians have died for.

Though you might ridicule, CERN, and other authoritative bodies, have their own harmful take on these matters, which is costing trillions of pounds/dollars and which will induce God's wrath much quicker than is neccessary.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1434 on: June 27, 2018, 11:22:18 AM »

Its the twin dimensional universe you need to get upset about, not me, because it will dictate all our fates. The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is all we need follow if we want the fruits he offers...which are, repair, resurrection and everlasting life...because when we get the science right we get the benefits of that science right.

We have established that clashes between these two dimensions created gravity and the higgs fields and all nuclear properties. Everywhere there is a friction-point between these two dimensional states there is an imploding portal and the portal that I am most concerned, as far as humanity is concerned, is the portal that lies within the healthy living-cell, because without proper care and attention, it can turn nasty and preventing it turning nasty should be our number one concern...and unless we follow Jesus Christ accurately we instigate the triggers that causes our own living-cells to misbehave, sometimes in the most appalling ways. So, you see, as objectionable as you find my comments, you have got to comply with them if you want what many Christians have died for.

Though you might ridicule, CERN, and other authoritative bodies, have their own harmful take on these matters, which is costing trillions of pounds/dollars and which will induce God's wrath much quicker than is neccessary.

"....the accurate teachings of Jesus Christ".
Amen!
So, when are you going to be accurate about His teaching, NM?
Oh, and, by the way...as per Scripture, have you submitted yourself to your elder/pastor/minister for instruction, yet?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1435 on: June 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM »

"....the accurate teachings of Jesus Christ".
Amen!
So, when are you going to be accurate about His teaching, NM?
Oh, and, by the way...as per Scripture, have you submitted yourself to your elder/pastor/minister for instruction, yet?

The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is his accurate teaching, not mine Anchorman...It is a part of its method that we all scrutinize his 'word' and allow it to induce its Holy Spirit into our lives...As far as turning to a recognised official in the Christian World...I have turned to the highest authority of them all...who tells me that there are many false prophets and false teachers and this is why we should each turn to Jesus, accurately. Even if you find this scientific angle hard to swallow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ still stands and if you think you have got it right already...well...that is up to you.

ippy

« Reply #1436 on: June 27, 2018, 11:54:02 AM »

Actually the only thing that has been established is that the Jesus bloke you speak of probably did exist, having said that there has never been or is there likely to be any evidence that he was any kind of a supernatural being and there's no evidence of any kind for the supernatural happenings attributed to him, he was probably just a good well meaning Jew, nothing unusual about him.

The things like coming back from the dead, walking on water, burning bushes, talking snakes, feeding the 5000, Adam's rib, oh yes, Adam's rib, the scientific evidence is now showing that people kind were more likely to be a sport of Eve's rib rather than Adam's due to the well known fact that nature favours the female plus the latest D N A research, so most of the things you believe are at the moment completely unsupportable Nick.

If you care to answer this post Nick see if you can answer sensibly without resorting to your usual terrible, second rate sermon like manner, I have no doubt you believe in the stuff you keep coming out with but it's one thing believing your stuff and quite another providing some form of viable evidence that if you had any would support it?

Kind regards ippy

Which part of the bible is it Nick that has the evidence that proves the bible is relating facts only you seem to be the only one that thinks the bible proves the bible, even our forum's Alan Burns hasn't said the bible proves the bible, if anyone was going to say something like that our Alan would probably be the first one to say so.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:04:27 PM by ippy »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1437 on: June 27, 2018, 12:13:54 PM »
Actually the only thing that has been established is that the Jesus bloke you speak of probably did exist, having said that there has never been or is there likely to be any evidence that he was any kind of a supernatural being and there's no evidence of any kind for the supernatural happenings attributed to him, he was probably just a good well meaning Jew, nothing unusual about him.

The things like coming back from the dead, walking on water, burning bushes, talking snakes, feeding the 5000, Adam's rib, oh yes, Adam's rib, the scientific evidence is now showing that people kind were more likely to be a sport of Eve's rib rather than Adam's due to the well known fact that nature favours the female plus the latest D N A research.

If you care to answer this post Nick see if you can answer sensibly without resorting to your usual terrible, second rate sermon like manner, I have no doubt you believe in the stuff you keep coming out with but it's one thing believing your stuff and quite another providing some form of viable evidence that if you had any would support it?

Kind regards ippy

Which part of the bible is it Nick that has the evidence that proves the bible is relating facts only you seem to be the only one that thinks the bible proves the bible, even our forum's Alan Burns hasn't said the bible proves the bible, if anyone was going to say something like that our Alan would probably be the first one to say so.

Hi ippy...I will respond to your post because your salvation is just as important to you as is mine to me, even if you can't see it yet. I believe it was Einstein who said...Everything is energy. I am saying much the same thing. Einstein certainly said...'At the speed of light time stands still' and that certainly stands up against a 4000 year old Biblical insight that states...'To God, a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years, a day.' What I am saying now then is this...when you see the signs which many other observers are seeing and which the Holy Bible tells you to expect...then, as a matter of urgency, reach out for the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and hope that you haven't left it too late.

There is nothing wrong in being a more honest, more caring person, it just needs a bit of righteous input.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:16:23 PM by NicholasMarks »

ippy

« Reply #1438 on: June 27, 2018, 12:38:51 PM »
Hi ippy...I will respond to your post because your salvation is just as important to you as is mine to me, even if you can't see it yet. I believe it was Einstein who said...Everything is energy. I am saying much the same thing. Einstein certainly said...'At the speed of light time stands still' and that certainly stands up against a 4000 year old Biblical insight that states...'To God, a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years, a day.' What I am saying now then is this...when you see the signs which many other observers are seeing and which the Holy Bible tells you to expect...then, as a matter of urgency, reach out for the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and hope that you haven't left it too late.

There is nothing wrong in being a more honest, more caring person, it just needs a bit of righteous input.

Nick what part of that post of mine is it you can't get your head around, you haven't answered that post in any way, all you have offered is a load of irrelevant nonsensical babble.

What's the point of offering salvation when you can't even establish whether there is any such thing as salvation in the first place to offer.

BELIEF AND FACT ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS YOU SEEM UNABLE TO SEPARATE THEM NICK

Kind regards ippy.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1439 on: June 27, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
Nick what part of that post of mine is it you can't get your head around, you haven't answered that post in any way, all you have offered is a load of irrelevant nonsensical babble.

What's the point of offering salvation when you can't even establish whether there is any such thing as salvation in the first place to offer.

BELIEF AND FACT ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS YOU SEEM UNABLE TO SEPARATE THEM NICK

Kind regards ippy.

Well ippy...I brought two points together which are both stated in the Holy Bible and also by one of your highest scientific statesmen...in answer to your demand for a proof higher than is necessary.

Now...ippy...if the Holy Bible is correct on these enormous details then most of its other points are worthy of consideration as well...and if you were looking for signs, as all Christians must, then you would have also seen signs with Satan's demonic and global interests stamped all over them, and it makes me shudder when you realise that no one is immune...in fact, taking the risk with the celestial chaos that is due, is by far the better option...especially when we consider our power over resurrection which Jesus Christ established.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:55:16 PM by NicholasMarks »

torridon

« Reply #1440 on: June 27, 2018, 12:54:22 PM »

Unhinged nonsense, as unrecognisable to any man of faith as it is to any man of science.  Do you get a kick out of doing this ? Surely there must be more fruitful ways to spend your time other than dreaming up incomprehensible gibberish to post on the Internet.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1441 on: June 27, 2018, 01:23:41 PM »
Unhinged nonsense, as unrecognisable to any man of faith as it is to any man of science.  Do you get a kick out of doing this ? Surely there must be more fruitful ways to spend your time other than dreaming up incomprehensible gibberish to post on the Internet.

But you are a self-confessed atheist torry so I expect you to support your unholy stance to the end of the world...which, incidentally, isn't so very far off. The Holy Bible is for those who want it to be true, those who need it to be true, and those who have established, clearly, in their own hearts and minds, it is in fact true. Scoffing at clearly established and profound scientific facts of Einstein because the Holy Bible had already stated them doesn't do your credit as an atheist much good...you must either prove that Einstein was wrong so that the Holy Bible is wrong else prove that Einstein was right but the Holy Bible, plagiarised his work. Knocking the identifier of these solid and indisputable facts because you don't understand them is perhaps your best bet and a hall-mark behind the religion of atheism.

Robbie

« Reply #1442 on: June 27, 2018, 01:28:37 PM »
Nicholas it's not a question of ridiculing you as trying to lighten you up. You talk down to everyone here regardless of your 'seeds of wisdom' falling on stony ground. You never speak of anything else! We're a captive audience, you'd hardly give lectures to your family & friends or at work.

People here get cross with eachother at times & there are misunderstandings, soon over, but you don't attempt to converse. We know nothing about you.

I've gotta go back to work now, picked up car from repair garage & popped in home for a sandwich. Back evening.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 01:30:44 PM by Robbie »

ippy

« Reply #1443 on: June 27, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »
Nicholas it's not a question of ridiculing you as trying to lighten you up. You talk down to everyone here regardless of your 'seeds of wisdom' falling on stony ground. You never speak of anything else! We're a captive audience, you'd hardly give lectures to your family & friends or at work.

People here get cross with eachother at times & there are misunderstandings, soon over, but you don't attempt to converse. We know nothing about you.

I've gotta go back to work now, picked up car from repair garage & popped in home for a sandwich. Back evening.

Cheese and pickle?

ippy

ippy

« Reply #1444 on: June 27, 2018, 02:25:55 PM »
Well ippy...I brought two points together which are both stated in the Holy Bible and also by one of your highest scientific statesmen...in answer to your demand for a proof higher than is necessary.

Now...ippy...if the Holy Bible is correct on these enormous details then most of its other points are worthy of consideration as well...and if you were looking for signs, as all Christians must, then you would have also seen signs with Satan's demonic and global interests stamped all over them, and it makes me shudder when you realise that no one is immune...in fact, taking the risk with the celestial chaos that is due, is by far the better option...especially when we consider our power over resurrection which Jesus Christ established.

Why haven't you answered my post Nick, all you've written here is babble, completely irrelevant to the posts I've made to you.

Where you have put, 'if the Holy Bible is correct', what if it isn't correct Nick?

In what way can you know this holy bible of yours is correct if you do have an answer that shows your holy bible to be correct how about sharing this verifiable evidence with all of us, perhaps without the accompanying awful Victorian sounding sermon attached to it.

Kind regards ippy 

Maeght

« Reply #1445 on: June 27, 2018, 02:38:52 PM »
...... the religion of atheism.

No such thing.

ekim

« Reply #1446 on: June 27, 2018, 03:44:30 PM »
No such thing.
I have seen the light!!  Woe unto you followers of Satan's religion - atheism.  Be warned ...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdHmzPhuoF8

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1447 on: June 27, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »

ippy/Maeght...

Here is one of my problems...the Holy Bible is correct and carries some very important information relevant to this day and age...Your salvation is at risk. Now, there are two aspects to writing to a forum like this...either you can save some who wouldn't otherwise be saved and can reinforce the hope of those who might want to be saved. There is nothing in the forum guidelines that says that the Christian topic page is for the exclusive use of slandering the  Christian message which atheists seem to get their kick out of. There is a valid science supporting what I say...but your mistake is not reading the Holy Bible before condemning it...which identifies the atheists as a  religion of non-believers...or, perhaps, you have had  a change  of heart.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1448 on: June 27, 2018, 04:01:16 PM »
The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is his accurate teaching, not mine Anchorman...It is a part of its method that we all scrutinize his 'word' and allow it to induce its Holy Spirit into our lives...As far as turning to a recognised official in the Christian World...I have turned to the highest authority of them all...who tells me that there are many false prophets and false teachers and this is why we should each turn to Jesus, accurately. Even if you find this scientific angle hard to swallow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ still stands and if you think you have got it right already...well...that is up to you.

Ah, so you don't accept the plain Gospel message or the words of Christ contained therein, NM; only tour fanciful misinterpretation.
And the God in whom you claim to believe - who inspired Scripture - the Scripture TELLING you - commanding you - to submit yourself to the elders in your church, you blithely ignore.
A kind of pick-and-mix semi Christian approach, I'd say.

Any apologist worth his salt would try to practice the Scripture he holds as accurate, and produce evidence to back up his theories.
You, it seems, are capable of neither.
Remember the church in Thyatira
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

ekim

« Reply #1449 on: June 27, 2018, 04:02:45 PM »
ippy/Maeght...

either you can save some who wouldn't otherwise be saved and can reinforce the hope of those who might want to be saved.
.... or you could be misinterpreting the words attributed to Jesus and are leading people astray.