Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184720 times)

Robbie

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1575 on: June 30, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
JW's do not believe in the same things as Nicholas though they have some common ground.  See Dicky Underpants on the 666 thread Reply #439.

This I found interesting (hoping I copied the right link)
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/science-denial-to-be-a-regular-feature-of-watchtowers-monthly-jw-broadcasting-episodes

Lots of other people do believe in the Electric Universe Theory including some Jewish groups. It's a theory regularly debunked by scientists. There's a lot on the net about it.

I found a poem Nicholas might like:-

Electric Sky: A Poem for The Secrets of the Cosmos
by Ghada Chehade in Electric Universe, Poetry ≈ 1 Comment
Break my hands and crush my spirit, but my ink will not run dry

Each drop a liquid dagger, which will live even when I die

Some live on through their children, others through the offspring of their mind

I’ve birthed my thoughts on paper, and pray they echo…across time…

To merge with the truth of all the ages, a truth so simple and yet sublime…

A truth that’s known to all true sages: there’s more to life than meets the eye!

A truth shunned by all religions, which make humans crawl when we were meant to fly

A truth whose essence could one day save us: for there are great secrets in the Electric Sky

An electric stream that is all around us…and permeates everything, low or high

A primordial message, destined to reach us…that won’t be ignored and can’t be denied…

It’s a cosmic current…that may some day keep us, for we were not born… just to slowly die

True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Roses

« Reply #1576 on: June 30, 2018, 04:59:17 PM »
Robbie are you NM's mouthpiece? ::)
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Robbie

« Reply #1577 on: June 30, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »
Sorry I spoke!

No you know I'm not. Obviously not from all my posts. I just look into things, which most people do when someone posts stuff about which they know nothing - I'd never even heard of before here - & thought you might be interested as you had the impression he was a JW.

The poem is from a blog/website written by someone who finds the electric universe intriguing.

Did you read Dicky's post on the 666 thread?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1578 on: June 30, 2018, 06:34:00 PM »

Robbie/Littleroses...

The universe can only work one way and answer all scientific data at the same time. It's a long and complicated story made simple and prioritised in a wonderful way by the Holy Bible and in particular in the Gospels. It must be obvious that anything large is made from a concoction of smaller bits and the suns in the sky are no exception. All their electric energy fits the profile of a star being the result of a massive electric skirmish in the heavens, that is, two dimensions clashing, and where this friction point manifests itself a proportional imploding force, dependant upon the mass involved appears, that we call gravity.

In my model, time-warps, ufos, and the poltergeist, can be much better explained because they are the physical results of mass using these damaged, gravitational areas. This isn't my main concern though...Even how every nuclear particle climbed inside the nucleus of every single atom, or even, how the living-cell generates life...but what intrigues me most is that every nervous expression we make is burning up the same energy from within us and a simple solution for most of our ailments is...don't waste that energy...but this is easier said than done...made simpler if we follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...but only if we are sincere and quick, because the fiery lake of sulphur in Revelation 21:8 will resolve all unrighteous issues.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1579 on: June 30, 2018, 06:46:27 PM »
Righteousness includes all of those tags and many more besides torry. It's an electrical/spiritual universe and the finest use of that free-energy is to follow Jesus Christ accurately. When one is guarding their inner emotional strength then, besides being alert to righteous matters and seeing warnings of danger more clearly...we are also appeasing our genetic health, which doesn't take kindly to being starved of nervous nourishment, and will kick-off hysterically if we don't give them our care and attention, just like a child will play-up to get the same attention and emotional care, when neglected. The problem arises because, unknowingly, we activate the electrical mechanics of evolution which can accidently twist and turn our genetic health to suit environmental difficulties...I call this, reaching out for various needs alters the genetic code, and conversely, reaching out for Jesus Christ, by following his teaching, accurately, can restore the accidental and often, demonic, genetic damage, that we might otherwise suffer.

How the zonking twonkbuckets can we affect our 'genetic health'?
I'm no biologist - certainly no expert; m
any on here do have qualifications in the discipline and I'm open to correction; but unless we have access to a TARDIS, we cannot change our own genetic make-up.
That might just be accurate.
And, as per Psalm 139, the only One who has the right to interfere with that created genetic make-up is the one who created it...and, if you accept Him as Creator - and I do - you must accept His creation.

"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Maeght

« Reply #1580 on: June 30, 2018, 06:46:45 PM »
Robbie/Littleroses...

The universe can only work one way and answer all scientific data at the same time. It's a long and complicated story made simple and prioritised in a wonderful way by the Holy Bible and in particular in the Gospels. It must be obvious that anything large is made from a concoction of smaller bits and the suns in the sky are no exception. All their electric energy fits the profile of a star being the result of a massive electric skirmish in the heavens, that is, two dimensions clashing, and where this friction point manifests itself a proportional imploding force, dependant upon the mass involved appears, that we call gravity.

In my model, time-warps, ufos, and the poltergeist, can be much better explained because they are the physical results of mass using these damaged, gravitational areas. This isn't my main concern though...Even how every nuclear particle climbed inside the nucleus of every single atom, or even, how the living-cell generates life...but what intrigues me most is that every nervous expression we make is burning up the same energy from within us and a simple solution for most of our ailments is...don't waste that energy...but this is easier said than done...made simpler if we follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...but only if we are sincere and quick, because the fiery lake of sulphur in Revelation 21:8 will resolve all unrighteous issues.

:-\

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1581 on: June 30, 2018, 07:02:38 PM »

How the zonking twonkbuckets can we affect our 'genetic health'?
I'm no biologist - certainly no expert; m
any on here do have qualifications in the discipline and I'm open to correction; but unless we have access to a TARDIS, we cannot change our own genetic make-up.
That might just be accurate.
And, as per Psalm 139, the only One who has the right to interfere with that created genetic make-up is the one who created it...and, if you accept Him as Creator - and I do - you must accept His creation.

The only correction to that is Jesus Christ. What he is telling us is that it is our sins that have corrupted our genetic health and has been doing so since Adam and Eve...so much so that Almighty God had to send Jesus to lead us back to our genetic health by absorbing our sins and showing us the spiritual way back. It is well known that the less stress we are subjected to the better our health responds and this is born out when we examine the brightness and lightness in the health and attitudes of Jehovah's Witnesses. This is certainly a step forward in soothing and calming our genetics and our nourished genetics respond to God's spiritual waters, or, God's dynamic energy, or, God's fountain of living waters, better than any other nutrient...It is a water that quenches our inner thirsts where no other water can reach...but it's all in the Holy Bible...and don't forget Anchorman, some of us have put it to the test.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1582 on: June 30, 2018, 07:09:21 PM »
The only correction to that is Jesus Christ. What he is telling us is that it is our sins that have corrupted our genetic health and has been doing so since Adam and Eve...so much so that Almighty God had to send Jesus to lead us back to our genetic health by absorbing our sins and showing us the spiritual way back. It is well known that the less stress we are subjected to the better our health responds and this is born out when we examine the brightness and lightness in the health and attitudes of Jehovah's Witnesses. This is certainly a step forward in soothing and calming our genetics and our nourished genetics respond to God's spiritual waters, or, God's dynamic energy, or, God's fountain of living waters, better than any other nutrient...It is a water that quenches our inner thirsts where no other water can reach...but it's all in the Holy Bible...and don't forget Anchorman, some of us have put it to the test.

Rubbish!
Genetics has diddly squat to do with the concept of man's sin, man's imperfection or the cdertainty of God's forgiveness through Christ.
Neither has electricity, dynamism, energy...or any act of ours save repentence.
Stop messing the Gospel imperative, please.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Maeght

« Reply #1583 on: June 30, 2018, 07:18:35 PM »

Rubbish!
Genetics has diddly squat to do with the concept of man's sin, man's imperfection or the cdertainty of God's forgiveness through Christ.

Cue Srriam to talk about epigenetics!!!

torridon

« Reply #1584 on: June 30, 2018, 08:02:02 PM »
Robbie/Littleroses...

Babbling idiocy, start to finish.

The day you start to write with consideration and thoughtfulness will be a day to celebrate.

Robbie

« Reply #1585 on: June 30, 2018, 08:17:08 PM »
Anchorman, I laughed at your "zonking twonkbuckets". Hope you won't mind if I use it!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1586 on: June 30, 2018, 10:05:14 PM »

Rubbish!

By sin, death came into the world...which means that Adam and Eve and Jesus Christ were genetically perfect and to reclaim that genetic health we must follow Jesus Christ accurately.

The proof of this is coded into the cancer-cell which goes genetically wild and refuses to follow the good genetic behaviour of the surrounding cells...A possible cause, suggested here, is that we continually waste the nervous nourishment that every healthy living-cell requires to remain calm, soothed, and healthy...just as a child who is emotionally nurtured in a healthy and responsible way does. Now, where did I get this idea from?? I know...it is contained within the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ....and it is what every good teacher of Jesus' righteous word should be teaching.

torridon

« Reply #1587 on: June 30, 2018, 10:27:04 PM »
By sin, death came into the world...which means that Adam and Eve and Jesus Christ were genetically perfect and to reclaim that genetic health we must follow Jesus Christ accurately.

Don't be silly.  Death was around way before humans evolved. Death is a natural consequence of life.  Do you think it was 'sin' that wiped out the dinosaurs ?

Really ?

No such thing as 'genetically perfect'.  Even Jesus would be only mostly human being around 3% Neanderthal, and would have carried various heritable conditions in his DNA even if not expressed.

As usual, you are just making stuff up.

torridon

« Reply #1588 on: June 30, 2018, 10:33:17 PM »

The proof of this is coded into the cancer-cell which goes genetically wild and refuses to follow the good genetic behaviour of the surrounding cells...A possible cause, suggested here, is that we continually waste the nervous nourishment that every healthy living-cell requires to remain calm, soothed, and healthy...just as a child who is emotionally nurtured in a healthy and responsible way does. Now, where did I get this idea from?? I know...it is contained within the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ....and it is what every good teacher of Jesus' righteous word should be teaching.

Well its a blessing that practitioners of Oncology do not teach your fatuous nonsense.  My sister in law died from cancer, I don't think any of the clinical staff told her that it was because she had been "wasting her nervous nourishment". Thank goodness not everyone is so idiotic.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1589 on: June 30, 2018, 10:41:07 PM »
Anchorman, I laughed at your "zonking twonkbuckets". Hope you won't mind if I use it!

Sounds really great in emergencies and means diddly squat! :D

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1590 on: June 30, 2018, 10:49:58 PM »
By sin, death came into the world...which means that Adam and Eve and Jesus Christ were genetically perfect and to reclaim that genetic health we must follow Jesus Christ accurately. The proof of this is coded into the cancer-cell which goes genetically wild and refuses to follow the good genetic behaviour of the surrounding cells...A possible cause, suggested here, is that we continually waste the nervous nourishment that every healthy living-cell requires to remain calm, soothed, and healthy...just as a child who is emotionally nurtured in a healthy and responsible way does. Now, where did I get this idea from?? I know...it is contained within the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ....and it is what every good teacher of Jesus' righteous word should be teaching.
Are you a YEC? Dou accept evolution - as I do? In which case Genesis - even given its' edited state from the fifth century BC - does not mean that Adam was the first hum an being, but a paradigm. Death existed, therfor, in the humans who existed in Adam's time, and the proto-humans who existed befor hmosapiens evolved around one million years BC. Again, NM; There is nothing we can do to alter our genes - without medical intervention which is still very much in its' infancy. That, NM, is fact - accurate fact. Sin is not genetic, has nothing to do with genetics, will have nothing to do with genetics. I'm currently trying to use what's left of my brain to understand ancient DNA as part of a book I'm writing. The DNA in question is that of royal personages of the mid-late eighteenth dynasty of Egypt. We can do a DNA profile on them, NM - we can find diseases, family connections, racial ancestry, the lot. Now, I'm a rank amateur, but I'm almost certain we haven't found traces of any genetic ill health caused by electric superabundant accurate unrighteousness. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/185393
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:07:21 PM by Anchorman »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1591 on: June 30, 2018, 11:15:22 PM »

torridon/Anchorman...

When dealing with a very sensitive issue it is necessary to use caution, and we all die...but Jesus, not I, says we die because of our sins...and I agree...the science says so. It isn't what we do today or the year before it is what we are doing everyday of our lives that causes a genetic comotion that flares up within us. Sin is failing to take our spiritual needs righteously, according to Jesus' accurate word...and don't forget, we carry the sins of our fathers and our forefathers which it has taken us 2000 years for us to realise.

Yes I believe in Adam and Eve...I believe that this planet came to an abrupt end after supporting life and because all the ingredients to support life were still within the planet's capabilities  Almighty God restarted a sequence of events which resurrected the planet into a fully fledged, life supporting planet again, and a careful examination of Genesis tells of the daily stages taken to restore it.

It is a much greater universe than you seem to realise and restarting a useful planet that had become void a wonderful project for a caring and responsible Deity...but we are going too far ahead of ourselves.

torridon

« Reply #1592 on: July 01, 2018, 07:53:04 AM »
torridon/Anchorman...

When dealing with a very sensitive issue it is necessary to use caution, and we all die...but Jesus, not I, says we die because of our sins...and I agree...the science says so. It isn't what we do today or the year before it is what we are doing everyday of our lives that causes a genetic comotion that flares up within us. Sin is failing to take our spiritual needs righteously, according to Jesus' accurate word...and don't forget, we carry the sins of our fathers and our forefathers which it has taken us 2000 years for us to realise.

Science does not say we die because of our sins.  If Jesus said that, then clearly he was wrong. We don't inherit sins there is no mechanism in DNA to carry such abstract notions from ancestor to descendent; and even if there were some mechanism to inherit sin, that would render us blameless given it could only be a strategy inflicted on us by deity.  In reality we die for any number of reasons.  Life is a process and like all processes, indeed all things, it is temporary, passing phenomenon.  Nothing lasts forever, incessant change is the order of reality.  I found a dead dragonfly in my garden shed yesterday.  Do you think it had been sinning ?

torridon

« Reply #1593 on: July 01, 2018, 08:05:23 AM »
torridon/Anchorman...

Yes I believe in Adam and Eve...I believe that this planet came to an abrupt end after supporting life and because all the ingredients to support life were still within the planet's capabilities  Almighty God restarted a sequence of events which resurrected the planet into a fully fledged, life supporting planet again, and a careful examination of Genesis tells of the daily stages taken to restore it.

There is no evidence to support that view.  Life has come close to being wiped out on this planet multiple times, the most catastrophic of these was at the Permian / Triassic boundary 250 mya when nearly all species went extinct, but not quite all; there remained some continuity before and after, around 4% of life on Earth apparently survived it.

That is consistent with the overall pattern of the evolution of life on this planet; starting from simple microbial organisms 4 billion years ago life has increased in complexity and diversity over time, sometime in fits and starts, sometimes slowly, sometimes there have been significant setbacks following catastrophic events but it has never been extinguished completely.

You are, as usual, hopelessly wrong.

ekim

« Reply #1594 on: July 01, 2018, 08:07:40 AM »
I found a dead dragonfly in my garden shed yesterday.  Do you think it had been sinning ?
Of course it was, the dirty little devil was lured there by the wicked seductive damsel flies.  The wages of sin is death.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1595 on: July 01, 2018, 08:41:08 AM »
ekim/torridon...

The special creation of this planet as recorded in Genesis explains it best. The planet was void but all the clues state it had once thrived in an evolutionary state. A terrible event like the one expected soon had likely struck the planet and it had become tidally locked .It wasn't spinning on its axis.We are told that there was plenty of water but it had all collected upon the dark side of the planet...all life was lost. Almighty God, who demands our exclusive devotion took a decision to resurrect this planet...simply by spinning it on its axis...the rest is Genesis.

If we want to compare ourselves with dragonflies we have kind of missed the point. Both us and they are electric beings in the first instance but we handle far more of this energy and are capable of using it wisely, intelligently, scientifically, and righteously and this will mean repair, resurrection and, ultimately, everlasting life because the taking in of the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ means though we die we will be invited back into a new vessel which is spiritually possible according to the science.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:44:09 AM by NicholasMarks »

torridon

« Reply #1596 on: July 01, 2018, 09:08:31 AM »

The special creation of this planet as recorded in Genesis explains it best. The planet was void but all the clues state it had once thrived in an evolutionary state. A terrible event like the one expected soon had likely struck the planet and it had become tidally locked .It wasn't spinning on its axis.We are told that there was plenty of water but it had all collected upon the dark side of the planet...all life was lost. Almighty God, who demands our exclusive devotion took a decision to resurrect this planet...simply by spinning it on its axis...the rest is Genesis.

No evidence that the planet ever stopped spinning, this is just more of your fatuous fantasies.  'Tidally locked' does not mean 'stopped spinning', it just means that a synchrony has developed as a consequence of the gravitation dynamics between Earth and Moon such that the same face of the Moon always faces toward Earth. Earth has always rotated with respect to the Sun and so there has never been a 'dark side' of the Earth.  There has always been periods of day and night, although the lengths of days have always been slowly changing.

Your ideas are just baseless fantasy. Are you going to remain forever a fantasist ?

torridon

« Reply #1597 on: July 01, 2018, 09:14:00 AM »

If we want to compare ourselves with dragonflies we have kind of missed the point. Both us and they are electric beings in the first instance but we handle far more of this energy and are capable of using it wisely, intelligently, scientifically, and righteously and this will mean repair, resurrection and, ultimately, everlasting life because the taking in of the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ means though we die we will be invited back into a new vessel which is spiritually possible according to the science.

Both dragonflies and humans are instances of living things, that means that death comes to both as a consequence of being alive for a while.  That humans might be more intelligent than flies does not alter this fundamental truth, not does it justify your delusional fantasies about resurrection.  If we are intelligent, then we should be able to distinguish between make-believe and reality

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1598 on: July 01, 2018, 09:38:20 AM »

It's  the difference of believing in the veracity of the Holy Bible or not torridon. I believe and find satisfactory answers from it,  especially about the spiritual/electric nature of the universe. Jesus Christ chose a different life style to common man explaining that his life style was based upon the fundamental forces of his father...the same forces I have unified to my own satisfaction...the same laws that control all of our existences...especially those that say that lies and deceit can become the spiritual food of the demonic...and I for one have seen that food working at close quarters...so, if you don't mind, I will continue on my quest to save those who can see the value in true righteousness, where I am told that the intellectual often outsmart themselves and not wanting to study the spiritual universe according to Jesus Christ is an example of this and is fraught with danger, as Revelation tells us.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1599 on: July 01, 2018, 10:13:43 AM »
It's  the difference of believing in the veracity of the Holy Bible or not torridon. I believe and find satisfactory answers from it,  especially about the spiritual/electric nature of the universe. Jesus Christ chose a different life style to common man explaining that his life style was based upon the fundamental forces of his father...the same forces I have unified to my own satisfaction...the same laws that control all of our existences...especially those that say that lies and deceit can become the spiritual food of the demonic...and I for one have seen that food working at close quarters...so, if you don't mind, I will continue on my quest to save those who can see the value in true righteousness, where I am told that the intellectual often outsmart themselves and not wanting to study the spiritual universe according to Jesus Christ is an example of this and is fraught with danger, as Revelation tells us.

Yes it is;
The veracity of the Bible - that urges us to give anaccount and a reason for our faith - that's called 'evidence' - the Bible, NM, is not evidene for the Bible.
The veracity of the Bible - which urges us to submit ourselves to the leaders of our Church...since you accept the veracity of the Bible, can I assume you've done that yet?
The veracity of the Bible which tells us to share the Scripture as Christ did.
What Christ did NOT do was use gobbledegiiook, words which are NOT Scriptural, pseudoscience and waffle.
Examine His preching...
£Consider the lilies....'
'Dou remember that tower which collapsed..."
"The wind blows...."
He used tangible things as examples to show His teaching. You don't. You use pseudoscientific gobbledegook with no verifiable evidence to back it up. When asked to provide evidence to substantiate your point - as I have on this thread, umpteen times, you fail to do so every single time.
How on earth do you expect anyone to take your points seriously, when you cannot, As Christ did, back them up?