Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184783 times)

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1650 on: July 03, 2018, 05:07:59 PM »
The Government is taking your nonsense seriously, REALLY?  ::)

Nah.
Holyrood wouldn't touch it with a ten foot JW proof black pudding...
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1651 on: July 03, 2018, 05:11:49 PM »
The Government is taking your nonsense seriously, REALLY?  ::)

A sarcy quip won't alter the facts Littleroses...and burying your head in the sand will be about as useful as these terrible clouds descending into our breathing space which they are sure to do. It is perhaps better for you do some research on youtube to hear what many people are saying because this is the only media which currently will tell you about these events...unless, of course, you are happy to let these things pass unchallenged. It is perhaps the same reasoning behind Gosport...who knows??

What I do know is that no matter how terrible things become we will still have Jesus Christ to guide us through these terrible times...providing we are listening to him.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1652 on: July 03, 2018, 05:17:36 PM »
A sarcy quip won't alter the facts Littleroses...and burying your head in the sand will be about as useful as these terrible clouds descending into our breathing space which they are sure to do. It is perhaps better for you do some research on youtube to hear what many people are saying because this is the only media which currently will tell you about these events...unless, of course, you are happy to let these things pass unchallenged. It is perhaps the same reasoning behind Gosport...who knows??

What I do know is that no matter how terrible things become we will still have Jesus Christ to guide us through these terrible times...providing we are listening to him.

I challenge you to provide some real, peer reviewed evidence to back up your assertions.
Inane tripe from you tube does not count unless it can be verified by reputable scientists.
Go on, just this once......
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #1653 on: July 03, 2018, 05:23:30 PM »

These so called 'facts' are not verifiable, they are all in your mind.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1654 on: July 03, 2018, 05:26:10 PM »
What have chemtrails got to do with anything ?  They are caused by civil aviation, nothing remarkable about that, not like it has gotten so bad that the skies are blocking out the stars.

How do you know the government is taking your claims seriously ? What evidence do you have of that ?

Look up into the skies torri and see for yourself what many responsible scientists have been saying for sometime now. Then tune in to them on youtube. See what other observers are seeing...the alarming UV rates penetrating the Earth...The unusual and ever-changing states of the sun...plus much more...before it is removed  from youtube which is how the trend seem to be going. The constant flooding all over the world, the animal die-offs, and other devastating events...some of them man-made. But that is up to you...if you can't be saved well...I'm sorry because the fiery lake of sulphur is amongst all those great tribulations...and eternal damnation not an experience I would recommend.

You see, arguments cause wars and there will be no more wars in Jesus Christ's new heaven and new Earth but there will be plenty of people who will enjoy it because of their righteous stance beforehand.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1655 on: July 03, 2018, 05:31:25 PM »

These so called 'facts' are not verifiable, they are all in your mind.

They are also in the minds of many others because they are seeing and experiencing various aspects of it themselves. It is a well known tactic to just jibe to get a difficult point scrubbed...but it is your health and future happiness and others around you who will rue the day you refused to listen because you wont alter the truth Littleroses.     

ippy

« Reply #1656 on: July 03, 2018, 05:32:23 PM »

You've gone over the top Nick, take a step back, perhaps compare your point of view to a number of other believers and as near as you can take an average of the general outlook, you're taking yourself and the stuff you're reading too seriously, lighten up Nick you'll be doing yourself a favour.

Kind regards ippy

Roses

« Reply #1657 on: July 03, 2018, 05:37:14 PM »
They are also in the minds of many others because they are seeing and experiencing various aspects of it themselves. It is a well known tactic to just jibe to get a difficult point scrubbed...but it is your health and future happiness and others around you who will rue the day you refused to listen because you wont alter the truth Littleroses.   

NM, the truth is that each post of yours is more surreal than the last, which is very concerning. :o I suspect you may have some issues in your life, which you aren't confronting. You appear to be living in a cloud cuckoo land of your own creation, possibly to avoid the reality of your situation.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1658 on: July 03, 2018, 05:41:24 PM »

I challenge you to provide some real, peer reviewed evidence to back up your assertions.
Inane tripe from you tube does not count unless it can be verified by reputable scientists.
Go on, just this once......

Try this for size Anchorman...but there are many, many others.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY

Robbie

« Reply #1659 on: July 03, 2018, 05:49:02 PM »
Nicholas would you please answer Little Roses question from a few posts back in which she asks whether or not you would allow a child of yours to have a life-saving blood transfusion. I've been waiting for you to answer her and I haven't yet seen an answer unless I've missed it.

I would also like to ask whether you believed those who are not saved at the end will just cease to be or experience conscious torment.

Thank you.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1660 on: July 03, 2018, 06:26:05 PM »
Nicholas would you please answer Little Roses question from a few posts back in which she asks whether or not you would allow a child of yours to have a life-saving blood transfusion. I've been waiting for you to answer her and I haven't yet seen an answer unless I've missed it.

I would also like to ask whether you believed those who are not saved at the end will just cease to be or experience conscious torment.

Thank you.

Blood transfusions are a tricky issue Robbie...It really depends upon your level of faith...you see, we believe that to hang on to our lives is an imperative, regardless, but not according to Jesus. He saw no harm in sacrificing his life so that you might live and in the days of Jesus many people sacrificed their lives in support of him...so those who do sacrifice their lives for righteousness sake believe in his teaching implicitly...a teaching which says that there is life after death. Many people now suffering beg for death and even doctors are coming to agree in euthanasia...just as in Gosport. I would have to be faced with that decision to make a positive answer.

On the conscious torment debate I am quite positive on...If we live on in an electrical form we can either be resurrected, or held in the ether, Jesus showed us how we can escape the ether and be reborn...by following him accurately. He described this by saying...Those that follow me will never die.

Now, 2000 years later we are in a new position...a celestial group of orbiting bodies are descending upon our sun...one will be the fiery lake of sulphur, and when it centrifugally escapes the hold of planet Earth it will do exactly what Revelation 21:8 describes...it will snatch the electric forms that have no righteous strength because of their lies, deceit, murders, frauds and other sinful acts and snatch them into its belly where they will be left in the ether of that planet forever more...its just a fact of life...that the Son of Almighty God has warned us about.

Roses

« Reply #1661 on: July 03, 2018, 06:27:44 PM »

Thank you.

NM has posted on this forum for a very long time, and does not answer the questions asked of him by other posters.

Maeght

« Reply #1662 on: July 03, 2018, 06:36:01 PM »
Try this for size Anchorman...but there are many, many others.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY

You were asked for peer reviewed evidence NM not editted Youtube clips of people making assertions. Try again.

Robbie

« Reply #1663 on: July 03, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »
NM has posted on this forum for a very long time, and does not answer the questions asked of him by other posters.

Looks as though he has answered our two questions Little Roses.

Thank you NM. I wondered because some seem to think you are a JW, or did think it, and I've been reading up on that particular sect from their own websites.  Found this which explains their take on the Lake of Fire, different to yours:-
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2002521

(By the way a new film due for release soon called 'Apostasy' is about Jehovah's Witnesses, particularly one family. It's a UK film. Looks interesting, I've seen the trailer.)
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #1664 on: July 03, 2018, 06:52:59 PM »
Blood transfusions are a tricky issue Robbie...It really depends upon your level of faith...you see,

Nope: it depends on your level of blood (as in needing some more).

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1665 on: July 03, 2018, 07:58:14 PM »

Which part of verification by REPUTABLE scientists  or peer reviewed evidence do you have difficulty in understanding?

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #1666 on: July 03, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »

From what I can see, Nick, this is yet more conspiracy-theory bollocks: the first speaker isn't a scientist with experience in aeronautics but a maths teacher and then we have a former airline pilot, who is presumably no longer a pilot, dressed as if he still was one.

Rhiannon

« Reply #1667 on: July 03, 2018, 08:27:55 PM »
I get a bit scared at the atheist fundie approach which goes down the child abuse in telling kids what you believe. It seems a parody of my upgringing, and one which people seem to want to indulge in without any reference to reality.

Religion can be used by an abusive parent, seen it first hand, but then so can education, ideas about 'healthy living' , politics... anything really.

It's utter bollockry to suggest that a child raised in religion will lack critical thinking and won't be able to decide for themselves. The decline in religious belief reflects people doing exactly that.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1668 on: July 04, 2018, 06:29:52 AM »

Littleroses/Riannon/Gordon/Ancorman/Robbie/Maeght...

All problems on these issues are resolved when we realise that  it is an electric/spiritual universe owned by Almighty God who sent Jesus Christ to show us how it all works from its highest priorities which is organising human life in a righteous way. There is only one way and that is accomplished by following Jesus as he lived it, as he taught it, and as he was resurrected by it. Though you are all full of excuses for not doing it you are denying yourselves entry into God's and Jesus Christ's  new heaven and new Earth which is a shame really because it is fast approaching and the alternative is grim. Read Revelation at least  because it is all laid out for us there and if the original seven churches must return to Jesus's original teaching from before Consantine you know for a fact all subsequant churches must as well...and that means us, the individual must as well.

torridon

« Reply #1669 on: July 04, 2018, 06:42:30 AM »
Look up into the skies torri and see for yourself what many responsible scientists have been saying for sometime now. Then tune in to them on youtube. See what other observers are seeing...the alarming UV rates penetrating the Earth...The unusual and ever-changing states of the sun...plus much more...before it is removed  from youtube which is how the trend seem to be going. The constant flooding all over the world, the animal die-offs, and other devastating events...some of them man-made. But that is up to you...if you can't be saved well...I'm sorry because the fiery lake of sulphur is amongst all those great tribulations...and eternal damnation not an experience I would recommend.

You see, arguments cause wars and there will be no more wars in Jesus Christ's new heaven and new Earth but there will be plenty of people who will enjoy it because of their righteous stance beforehand.

Stop being so silly Nick. Of course I look at the skies, I know civil aviation is increasing, that is a consequence of our increasing prosperity, we know the sun is a variable star, there is nothing unusual about that.  We understand the causes of flooding events and the pressure on vulnerable species;  it is by understanding these things that we can take steps to mitigate problems that are of our own making.  Using the internet to spread baseless scare stories will do no good, you yourself are contributing to the problem by trying to spread fear, ignorance and superstition when you could be using your talents to better purposes.

The question I asked was for evidence that the government is taking your claims seriously.  If you haven't got any evidence people will draw their own conclusions about you and your postings I'm afraid.  Take the opportunity to redeem yourself now, either post up some evidence to justify your claims or retract them and apologise for trying to mislead us.

torridon

« Reply #1670 on: July 04, 2018, 07:01:36 AM »

Now, 2000 years later we are in a new position...a celestial group of orbiting bodies are descending upon our sun...one will be the fiery lake of sulphur, and when it centrifugally escapes the hold of planet Earth it will do exactly what Revelation 21:8 describes...it will snatch the electric forms that have no righteous strength because of their lies, deceit, murders, frauds and other sinful acts and snatch them into its belly where they will be left in the ether of that planet forever more...its just a fact of life...that the Son of Almighty God has warned us about.

Evidence please, post up the evidence that there is a group of orbiting bodies descending on the Sun.  I have worked in astronomy and still have connections and if what you claim were true I would know about these bodies already. In fact we all would know about them.  Last night I was talking with scientists from ESA's Gaia program http://sci.esa.int/gaia/ and got to examine Gaia's photometric array at close quarters with which we have mapped 1.7 billion celestial objects with unprecedented accuracy.  How come with such vast detailed data on what is out there we have managed to miss these 'orbiting bodies' that you seem to know about.

Evidence please, post it up or retract your claim and apologise.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 07:04:41 AM by torridon »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1671 on: July 04, 2018, 07:52:01 AM »
Evidence please, post up the evidence that there is a group of orbiting bodies descending on the Sun.  I have worked in astronomy and still have connections and if what you claim were true I would know about these bodies already. In fact we all would know about them.  Last night I was talking with scientists from ESA's Gaia program http://sci.esa.int/gaia/ and got to examine Gaia's photometric array at close quarters with which we have mapped 1.7 billion celestial objects with unprecedented accuracy.  How come with such vast detailed data on what is out there we have managed to miss these 'orbiting bodies' that you seem to know about.

My first point of evidence is what I have seen with my own eyes...many planes spewing out huge amounts of disgusting fumes...you could have seen them as well but you are not looking else you have other motives for not seeing them. The sun is glaring like a white spotlight which any older person knows is unnatural and its shape is everchanging from large to small to elongated and to being obscured by these offensive unnatural cloud formations . We used to say red sky at night shepherds delight but now, for a very long time there is always an enormous reddish tint at sunset all over the the western sky. There is so much evidence on YouTube that to just turn your back on it is unforgivable. It all meets with practices and patents held in the US regarding geoengineering beside which there are huge amounts of chaos springing up all around the world. So...besides seeing it all for myself via various research methods...besides concerned people including scientists making the same observations, and despite it all being written of in the Holy Bible...I suggest that all the underground building work to store the salvation expectations and protection plans of the elite is a strong point of evidence too...I have a solid case, torrid.

Refusal to accept the evidence isn't evidence.

Maeght

« Reply #1672 on: July 04, 2018, 08:23:13 AM »
My first point of evidence is what I have seen with my own eyes...many planes spewing out huge amounts of disgusting fumes...you could have seen them as well but you are not looking else you have other motives for not seeing them. The sun is glaring like a white spotlight which any older person knows is unnatural and its shape is everchanging from large to small to elongated and to being obscured by these offensive unnatural cloud formations . We used to say red sky at night shepherds delight but now, for a very long time there is always an enormous reddish tint at sunset all over the the western sky. There is so much evidence on YouTube that to just turn your back on it is unforgivable. It all meets with practices and patents held in the US regarding geoengineering beside which there are huge amounts of chaos springing up all around the world. So...besides seeing it all for myself via various research methods...besides concerned people including scientists making the same observations, and despite it all being written of in the Holy Bible...I suggest that all the underground building work to store the salvation expectations and protection plans of the elite is a strong point of evidence too...I have a solid case, torrid.

Its amazing what you can convince yourself is there if you try hard enough. There is no actual evidence for anything you claim is happening (elongated Sun?!). You need to stop watching YouTube clips, take a holiday and relax NM.

Roses

« Reply #1673 on: July 04, 2018, 08:30:56 AM »

Nothing you have produced is evidence, it wouldn't convince anyone apart from the extremely gullible. ::)

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1674 on: July 04, 2018, 08:36:58 AM »

Evidence?
You're asking NM for Evidence?
You'll be lucky....I've tried that.
He seems to thing supposition and speculation coupled with youtube clips constitute evidence.
A couple of pages (or lifetimes) ago on this thread, I asked hime to come up with evidence to support oppression of Israel in Egypt. Not a jot, not a tittle. He hasn't even had the decency to apologise for his unsupported assertion.
I predict you'll get the usual waffle.