Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184232 times)

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1825 on: July 10, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »
God was resurrected?

By 'eck......
NM's a closet trinitarian.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Maeght

« Reply #1826 on: July 10, 2018, 07:28:04 PM »

By 'eck......

I'll take your word for it - all beyond me :-)

torridon

« Reply #1827 on: July 10, 2018, 07:31:58 PM »

By 'eck......

maybe he's an electrician.

Robbie

« Reply #1828 on: July 10, 2018, 08:23:07 PM »
The opposite of eclectic.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

torridon

« Reply #1829 on: July 10, 2018, 08:35:26 PM »
Are you patronising electricians ?

ippy

« Reply #1830 on: July 10, 2018, 09:15:30 PM »

It's not a difficult question at all ippy. You see, there is a teaching about Almighty God who, by virtue of various stepping stones, brought a people together to understand his righteous ways. They were tribal at first because that was the level of their intelligence but as they grew in skills to organise themselves, righteously, God sent his own son, Jesus Christ, who lived  here on planet Earth in exactly the same way our super-knowledgeable God would have done, if he had come instead. That is because they would have both behaved the same, according to God's righteous science (The Word). There are no other ways to live a better, healthier, more robust life than bringing our genetic health back to how Almighty God intended it to be...but being a sinful lot we have bludgeoned our own health whilst manipulators oppress us for our bones and our carcass.

It all revolves around a superabundant, dynamic energy which is invisible and undetectable in its purest form but is the same energy that is released by science when they dabble with the Hadron collider.

Now, following God in exactly the way Jesus did made Jesus the highest righteous person in the universe after God who I suspect was also spiritually resurrected from the same fate...in Heaven...when he was martyred by the same demonic thinking that had Jesus slaughtered...but the righteous world who followed and valued his teaching now have good health, happiness, fairness and everlasting life to enjoy and will not abandon their loyalty to their Deity that now includes Jesus Christ.

So you see Jesus is the Son of God...A being of equal status to God but who declined that equal status saying that he will remain the servant of the one, true God.

Nick, what is it about the word evidence is it that you don't understand, we can all assert anything we like, that's the easy bit, come on where's your evidence that would lift your bible out of its at present mythological status?

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1831 on: July 11, 2018, 07:40:09 AM »
Nick, what is it about the word evidence is it that you don't understand, we can all assert anything we like, that's the easy bit, come on where's your evidence that would lift your bible out of its at present mythological status?

Regards ippy

I would have said that a few million Jews and a few million Christians following a science that is carved out of the foundation stones of all scientific knowledge should suffice as evidence enough ippy plus a  Holy Book written over many generations which tells us of where all this scientific data is leading to...Everlasting life...here on planet Earth...for those who can grasp the science before it is too late.

torridon

« Reply #1832 on: July 11, 2018, 08:06:30 AM »
I would have said that a few million Jews and a few million Christians following a science that is carved out of the foundation stones of all scientific knowledge should suffice as evidence enough ippy plus a  Holy Book written over many generations which tells us of where all this scientific data is leading to...Everlasting life...here on planet Earth...for those who can grasp the science before it is too late.

That is just more confirmation that you really don't understand concepts like evidence.  That people believe things is not evidence that those beliefs are true.  There are 1,500,000,000 muslims in the world; do we deduce therefore that Islam is true ?

Your attempts at intimidation are pathetic  Grow up.

Roses

« Reply #1833 on: July 11, 2018, 08:33:58 AM »
maybe he's an electrician.

I hope not. :o People serviced by him would be in danger of a fiery furnace demise. Maybe that is how NM envisions his version of it, caused by an electrical fault. ;D 
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Maeght

« Reply #1834 on: July 11, 2018, 08:48:43 AM »

They aren't following a science.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1835 on: July 11, 2018, 08:49:27 AM »

I don't know any Jews or Christians following the science of anything (though a lot, like myself, are Doctor Who fans - does that count?)
I do know they believe in God, and in the case of the latter faith, many of us believe we are in a personal walk with Him through Christ.
No Science technobabble there to mess it up.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1836 on: July 11, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »
That is just more confirmation that you really don't understand concepts like evidence.  That people believe things is not evidence that those beliefs are true.  There are 1,500,000,000 muslims in the world; do we deduce therefore that Islam is true ?

Your attempts at intimidation are pathetic  Grow up.

Wherever a group of people gather under one banner it is the same electric evidence at work. Often they seek security from hostile forces...This is the same in Christianity and Judaism. It is the science that underpins this emotional gathering, that you say doesn't exist, that I find intriguing. You see, it always works in one of two ways...either it is used to create oppression as Satan and his henchmen do, else it is used righteously as Almighty God and Jesus Christ do...and the force that is at work, in every case, is our inner electric/nervous/spiritual energy...and warning you of the terrible problems facing us today because of our abstinence from this knowledge isn't intimidation...it is loving kindness...and Jesus Christ knows all about it because his crucifixion oscillated from his stake like a vibrating transmitter which will never stop vibrating because the science behind his teaching will never stop...which brings us neatly to his resurrection...your resurrection....my resurrection...and the resurrection of all souls who will have to face God's Judgement...but if you interpret this as intimidation then, I'm afraid, your attitude is all wrong.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1837 on: July 11, 2018, 08:53:02 AM »
Talking about gathering under one banner, NM - Have you - as per Scripture - submitted yourself to the leader in your church yet?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1838 on: July 11, 2018, 09:00:26 AM »

I don't know any Jews or Christians following the science of anything (though a lot, like myself, are Doctor Who fans - does that count?)
I do know they believe in God, and in the case of the latter faith, many of us believe we are in a personal walk with Him through Christ.
No Science technobabble there to mess it up.

The 'word' is the science Anchorman and if you are following the 'word' made flesh, as you claim, then you are following the science as well. But like many of today's sciences, it isn't open to devious interpretation, it must be followed as Jesus delivered it to us and that can be quite dangerous...because Satan has a frightening empire built out of our misunderstandings of righteousness, and he won't give it up until it gives him up.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1839 on: July 11, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »
The 'word' is the science Anchorman and if you are following the 'word' made flesh, as you claim, then you are following the science as well. But like many of today's sciences, it isn't open to devious interpretation, it must be followed as Jesus delivered it to us and that can be quite dangerous...because Satan has a frightening empire built out of our misunderstandings of righteousness, and he won't give it up until it gives him up.

No; The Word is the Logos, NM; not the science.
Try being accurate.
Read your Greek.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1840 on: July 11, 2018, 09:10:09 AM »
Talking about gathering under one banner, NM - Have you - as per Scripture - submitted yourself to the leader in your church yet?

Only to repeat myself Anchorman...Jesus Christ and Almighty God are the leaders in my temple and for any who are inspired to find that temple themselves...it is our own body...made righteous by Jesus Christ's accurate teaching which will harness our starved genetic condition and begin a repair which obedience and endurance will secure, even resurrect us to a new vessel, so that we will be a useful person in the new heaven and the new Earth...whilst those who claim to be Jews but are not Jews will have to face the fiery lake of sulphur, just as Littleroses so correctly points out.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1841 on: July 11, 2018, 09:15:24 AM »

No; The Word is the Logos, NM; not the science.
Try being accurate.
Read your Greek.

In the beginning was the 'word'...The Science of Righteousness.
And the 'word' was with God.
And the 'word' was God...God is structured from his own science.
And the 'word' of God is the light of the world. The 'science of everything' appertaining to the universe is captured within God's righteous 'word.'

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1842 on: July 11, 2018, 09:39:54 AM »
Only to repeat myself Anchorman...Jesus Christ and Almighty God are the leaders in my temple and for any who are inspired to find that temple themselves...it is our own body...made righteous by Jesus Christ's accurate teaching which will harness our starved genetic condition and begin a repair which obedience and endurance will secure, even resurrect us to a new vessel, so that we will be a useful person in the new heaven and the new Earth...whilst those who claim to be Jews but are not Jews will have to face the fiery lake of sulphur, just as Littleroses so correctly points out.

That'll be a 'no' then.
So much for obeying the ACCURATE teaching of Scripture.

ippy

« Reply #1843 on: July 11, 2018, 10:10:21 AM »

Evidence Nick, there's no evidence in this post of yours, I'll assume you have access to a dictionary, that being so what happened?

Kind regards ippy.

torridon

« Reply #1844 on: July 11, 2018, 10:31:20 AM »
Wherever a group of people gather under one banner it is the same electric evidence at work. Often they seek security from hostile forces...This is the same in Christianity and Judaism. It is the science that underpins this emotional gathering, that you say doesn't exist, that I find intriguing. You see, it always works in one of two ways...either it is used to create oppression as Satan and his henchmen do, else it is used righteously as Almighty God and Jesus Christ do...and the force that is at work, in every case, is our inner electric/nervous/spiritual energy...and warning you of the terrible problems facing us today because of our abstinence from this knowledge isn't intimidation...it is loving kindness...and Jesus Christ knows all about it because his crucifixion oscillated from his stake like a vibrating transmitter which will never stop vibrating because the science behind his teaching will never stop...which brings us neatly to his resurrection...your resurrection....my resurrection...and the resurrection of all souls who will have to face God's Judgement...but if you interpret this as intimidation then, I'm afraid, your attitude is all wrong.

That people quickly form into groups, us and them, is evident, however it is not evident that that is an electrical phenomenon.  For it to be an electrical phenomenon you would have to be able to measure the current through a circuit from pole to pole. As usual, your understanding is poor and inaccurate.  The real reason why people form into us and them groups is to do with psychology of mind, and has its roots in the palaeolithic where we lived exclusively in tribes and it is only very recently in evolutionary timescales that we have ceased living tribally.  All this demonstrates how shallow is your claim that millions of people following a particular belief system is evidence for its veracity.  It demonstrates no such thing, it merely demonstrates that we are still tribal animals.

Roses

« Reply #1845 on: July 11, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »

In the beginning was the 'word'...The Science of Righteousness.
And the 'word' was with God.
And the 'word' was God...God is structured from his own science.
And the 'word' of God is the light of the world. The 'science of everything' appertaining to the universe is captured within God's righteous 'word.'

Your 'science' is actually science fiction. ::)
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1846 on: July 12, 2018, 10:02:18 AM »

Littleroses/torri/Anchorman/ippy...

Littleroses...

You will have to explain to me how 'everything is energy' supported by modern science and Almighty God, isn't a valid  way of looking at science Littleroses...but you can't, whilst I, through the Holy Bible, and in particular, Jesus Christ, can. It's perhaps a shame for all science, but, it seems, the Biblical teaching that the invisible things of God are seen through all things visible...so this is where we must start, and modern sciences, over the past 100 years, is working flat out to prove me right.

torri...

How do you measure something torri, that, in its purest form is invisible and undetectable??

Well you can...everytime you go to a carnival, or a football match, in fact, every time you say...the air was electric...you have measured this invisible energy. Another way to measure it is to go to your local hospital or even hypermarket and witness what happens to people when, over many years, they have abused this electric property, which, the science of the Holy Bible says was avoidable. See how many people are manipulated by advertising and hypnotism, to squeeze out the last ounce of this wonderful, life supporting energy, from within us, and you might just realise that your future plans and happiness are all wrapped up in it as well.

Anchorman...

Be wary of those who try to turn truth to mean a lie and a lie to mean truth. If you have missed the point that the Holy Bible is a wonderful book of truth which has at its deepest point a wonderful science taken from the foundation stones of the entire universe you have missed the point behind God's emphatic words...In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.

ippy...

Evidence is the Holy Bible supported by a wonderful science that says amid mounting observations that this world is about to suffer the worst calamity since its inception...not just from the skies but from Satan himself...but you have to read the source evidence to understand it all.

ippy

« Reply #1847 on: July 12, 2018, 10:12:15 AM »

Littleroses...

You will have to explain to me how 'everything is energy' supported by modern science and Almighty God, isn't a valid  way of looking at science Littleroses...but you can't, whilst I, through the Holy Bible, and in particular, Jesus Christ, can. It's perhaps a shame for all science, but, it seems, the Biblical teaching that the invisible things of God are seen through all things visible...so this is where we must start, and modern sciences, over the past 100 years, is working flat out to prove me right.

torri...

How do you measure something torri, that, in its purest form is invisible and undetectable??

Well you can...everytime you go to a carnival, or a football match, in fact, every time you say...the air was electric...you have measured this invisible energy. Another way to measure it is to go to your local hospital or even hypermarket and witness what happens to people when, over many years, they have abused this electric property, which, the science of the Holy Bible says was avoidable. See how many people are manipulated by advertising and hypnotism, to squeeze out the last ounce of this wonderful, life supporting energy, from within us, and you might just realise that your future plans and happiness are all wrapped up in it as well.

Anchorman...

Be wary of those who try to turn truth to mean a lie and a lie to mean truth. If you have missed the point that the Holy Bible is a wonderful book of truth which has at its deepest point a wonderful science taken from the foundation stones of the entire universe you have missed the point behind God's emphatic words...In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.

ippy...

Evidence is the Holy Bible supported by a wonderful science that says amid mounting observations that this world is about to suffer the worst calamity since its inception...not just from the skies but from Satan himself...but you have to read the source evidence to understand it all.

I'm sure you're Alan Burns alter ego Nick; while you're there can you tell me how you think the bible proves the bible and who told you this is so?

On second thoughts leave it Nick I don't think I could handle another one of your interminable sermons.

Regards ippy

Roses

« Reply #1848 on: July 12, 2018, 10:47:30 AM »

Littleroses...

torri...

Anchorman...

ippy...

How many times do you have to be told the Bible isn't evidence? ::)

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #1849 on: July 12, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
See how many people are manipulated by advertising and hypnotism,
..especially those people easily influenced by charlatans posting utter unevidenced nonsense on Youtube.
Those poor people then live their lives as if what they have been duped by is actually true.
Not only that, they then embarrass rhemselves by trying to convince sane, normal people that their delusions are facts.

Sad really.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein