Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 182053 times)

BeRational

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1875 on: July 13, 2018, 09:35:18 AM »

But I don't think anyone on this forum is gullible enough to take him seriously, which would be very worrying.

But who does he interact with in real life?
I see gullible people, everywhere!

ekim

« Reply #1876 on: July 13, 2018, 09:49:35 AM »
But who does he interact with in real life?
There are nearly 55,000 views and only nearly 2,000 comments which might indicate a wider silent audience.  NM can feed upon the oxygen of publicity and spread his word.  Jesus has put you detractors there just to feed the flames.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1877 on: July 13, 2018, 10:13:22 AM »

ekim/BeRational/Littleroses/Anchorman/Gordon...

Continuing with my theme that science supports the teaching of Jesus Christ just as Jesus supports his God and that they all respond to righteousness, which is the science extracted from the Holy Bible, we can embark on a trip to modern sciences latest laboratory…The Hadron Collider.

Here they smash nuclear particles together and measure what happens…what they are finding is that atomic particles split into many parts…shrapnel…and they measure the electric traces this shrapnel  leaves behind before they annihilate themselves…but what no one has realised is that without anything holding them together, these particles are returning to their natural state…An invisible, undetectable state, that is the original, universal, dynamic state, that existed in superabundance in Almighty God’s laboratory…the universe…before the Great, Universal, Hadron Collider sent it all in to wild, hurricane storm forces that created stars and atoms, galaxies and life, according to very special laws that is still outside scientific reach but which has been carefully structured by the highest authority in the universe for our benefit…that is if everlasting life, resurrection, repair, peace, happiness, harmony and good-will is your thing…if not, then I’m afraid, you need to read Revelation again because it’s all in there.

Roses

« Reply #1878 on: July 13, 2018, 10:47:42 AM »

Continuing with my theme that science supports the teaching of Jesus Christ just as Jesus supports his God and that they all respond to righteousness, which is the science extracted from the Holy Bible, we can embark on a trip to modern sciences latest laboratory…The Hadron Collider.

Here they smash nuclear particles together and measure what happens…what they are finding is that atomic particles split into many parts…shrapnel…and they measure the electric traces this shrapnel  leaves behind before they annihilate themselves…but what no one has realised is that without anything holding them together, these particles are returning to their natural state…An invisible, undetectable state, that is the original, universal, dynamic state, that existed in superabundance in Almighty God’s laboratory…the universe…before the Great, Universal, Hadron Collider sent it all in to wild, hurricane storm forces that created stars and atoms, galaxies and life, according to very special laws that is still outside scientific reach but which has been carefully structured by the highest authority in the universe for our benefit…that is if everlasting life, resurrection, repair, peace, happiness, harmony and good-will is your thing…if not, then I’m afraid, you need to read Revelation again because it’s all in there.

Revelation is grist to the mill for those with overactive imaginations like you. ::) It can be interpreted to say the craziest of things, none of which are in the least bit credible, like the stuff you serve up.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

torridon

« Reply #1879 on: July 13, 2018, 11:01:26 AM »

I'm not going anywhere near Revelation given what it appears to have done to you.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1880 on: July 13, 2018, 11:21:41 AM »

As I posted earlier, NM, I was acting as a guide to fellow visually impaired people in Glasgow's magnificent Kelvingrove museum yesterday.
Museums are great places - a hotch-potch of stuff from prehistory to a World War two Spitfire; Egyptian second dynasty to 1980's sculpture.
(Oh, by the way, you - as per usually ) - singularly failed to back up your assertions regarding Egypt, an oversight, I'm sure you - if you are in any way honest, will correct with evidence.)
There's a Faraday cage there, and early examples of scientific - that's REAL scientific, - not the unsubstantiated guff you come up with - experiments on electricity.
But the centrepiece of the whole shebang, NM- the most wonderful artefact in the whole, magnificent building, is an artwork by an otherwise off-the-wall modern artist called Salvador Dali.
The work is called "Christ of Saint John of the Cross"...and I'm no fan of Dali in general, but, NM, I've looked at that painting on the many, many times I've visited Kelvingrove....and, hey, you want mystery?
It's there by the bucket load.
I could spend thousands of words describing it, and not scratch the surface doing so.
Google it. That's what's called 'finding  evidence' - a rare concept for you, I know, nut you need to start somewhere.
The painting starts, and ends, with Christ: God incarnate.
No electrical spiritual dynamical trash to muddy the water.
No daft incomprehensible theological detritus.
Just Christ.
Profound, complex yet simple.
Stuff the tripe of the jargon, NM. It detracts from Christ, makes no sense to Christian or atheist, and is an irritant to both.
Be plain, simple and speak English.
Simple.

Oh, and by the way, Sir Roger makes more sense than you.
He may be heavy, full of straw, and almost certainly dead, but, hey, each to his own.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1881 on: July 13, 2018, 11:28:55 AM »

Littleroses/torridon/Anchorman...

You really should read Revelation because the evidence says that much of what is said in those 22 chapters are happening today. Some of it I refrain from mentioning because out of God's loving care I don't want to distress you further than necessary...but that isn't doing you any favours because you will remain uninformed.

People who have read Rev find that God's wrath is expressed in its pages which will have a very unpleasant outcome for us all but those righteously prepared will fair best. That is what a Judgement is all about and there can be no doubt that through Biblical knowledge we know that each and every one of us will be judged according to our works.

Saving you then from dilemmas too terrible to mention is best left to Revelation and knowing about them and what to do to protect ourselves is best left to Jesus Christ...but the science that supports it all, righteously, is there for all to see, if you follow science...that is.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1882 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:25 AM »
Usual consscending stuff, NM. I've read it...in the KJV, Lorimer, RSV, NESV, NASB, NLT, GNB, TEV, CEV, Koine Greek and, at some personal pain, Latin in the Vulgate. No-one with any sense would, of course, use the NWT rubbish. I've read commentaries from liberal, evangelical and conservative theologians, Christians with university degrees in physics (that's about electricity, in case you were in any doubt), biology and chemistry. I've read texts from atheists on the subject as well. All -even the ones so immersed in theology-speak which make my hair ache - are more comprehensible than the stuff you post on it. Apocalyptic books such as Daniel, Ezekiel ad Relelation need to be read in the knowledge, not of what's happening today, but at the time in which they were written. Revelation has theology for us - that I'll admit: I've preached on it before and will do so again - but we are NOT the seven churches to whom it was originally written, nor are we facing the various situations of those churches,or late first century believers. Oh, by the way, any reader with a grain iof sense would, of course, not the Trinitarian outlook of the book's author. I assume you know that.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #1883 on: July 13, 2018, 11:50:58 AM »

You really should read Revelation because the evidence says that much of what is said in those 22 chapters are happening today. Some of it I refrain from mentioning because out of God's loving care I don't want to distress you further than necessary...but that isn't doing you any favours because you will remain uninformed.

People who have read Rev find that God's wrath is expressed in its pages which will have a very unpleasant outcome for us all but those righteously prepared will fair best. That is what a Judgement is all about and there can be no doubt that through Biblical knowledge we know that each and every one of us will be judged according to our works.

Saving you then from dilemmas too terrible to mention is best left to Revelation and knowing about them and what to do to protect ourselves is best left to Jesus Christ...but the science that supports it all, righteously, is there for all to see, if you follow science...that is.

I have read Revelation many times, and as I have said before, if one has a vivid imagination like yours you can make it say anything you wish it to say. That book was nearly left out of the Bible when it was put together. It is a great pity it was ever included.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

torridon

« Reply #1884 on: July 13, 2018, 12:00:24 PM »

All the more reason to avoid Revelation if this is where it gets you to. No way Jose.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1885 on: July 13, 2018, 12:01:49 PM »
Usual consscending stuff, NM. I've read it...in the KJV, Lorimer, RSV, NESV, NASB, NLT, GNB, TEV, CEV, Koine Greek and, at some personal pain, Latin in the Vulgate. No-one with any sense would, of course, use the NWT rubbish. I've read commentaries from liberal, evangelical and conservative theologians, Christians with university degrees in physics (that's about electricity, in case you were in any doubt), biology and chemistry. I've read texts from atheists on the subject as well. All -even the ones so immersed in theology-speak which make my hair ache - are more comprehensible than the stuff you post on it. Apocalyptic books such as Daniel, Ezekiel ad Relelation need to be read in the knowledge, not of what's happening today, but at the time in which they were written. Revelation has theology for us - that I'll admit: I've preached on it before and will do so again - but we are NOT the seven churches to whom it was originally written, nor are we facing the various situations of those churches,or late first century believers. Oh, by the way, any reader with a grain iof sense would, of course, not the Trinitarian outlook of the book's author. I assume you know that.

I'm glad that you had such a pleasant day yesterday Anchorman...that said...you seem to think that the Holy Book which it appears you have studied till the knobs dropped off has failed to generate the interest that it should have. It is often written in code...or parable form, because the audience for which it is intended where not very well equipped with modern, scientific methods. You have missed the stepping-stone methods that it uses to lead us through to this modern age...and you have certainly missed the point that the 'last days'...the end of the days...God's Judgement...The fiery lake of sulphur, haven't yet occurred.

In its own words it tells us that every word in the Holy Bible is active...it generates a wonderful frame of mind and I have said this is because it alters our thinking and this new thinking alters our health, our genetics and our demeanor...a science is at work even for those who know nothing about science but who know everything there is to know about fairness, honesty, good-will, harmony, peace, and righteous thinking. It is all about our spiritual welfare and anyone who says it isn't has failed miserably in understanding its message especially in these last days, full of great tribulations, and difficult times hard to deal with. Still...you have your Holy Bible and I have mine...its just that science requires accuracy where as an old, spent, already happened, Holy Bible, doesn't.

Roses

« Reply #1886 on: July 13, 2018, 02:22:22 PM »
I'm glad that you had such a pleasant day yesterday Anchorman...that said...you seem to think that the Holy Book which it appears you have studied till the knobs dropped off has failed to generate the interest that it should have. It is often written in code...or parable form, because the audience for which it is intended where not very well equipped with modern, scientific methods. You have missed the stepping-stone methods that it uses to lead us through to this modern age...and you have certainly missed the point that the 'last days'...the end of the days...God's Judgement...The fiery lake of sulphur, haven't yet occurred.

In its own words it tells us that every word in the Holy Bible is active...it generates a wonderful frame of mind and I have said this is because it alters our thinking and this new thinking alters our health, our genetics and our demeanor...a science is at work even for those who know nothing about science but who know everything there is to know about fairness, honesty, good-will, harmony, peace, and righteous thinking. It is all about our spiritual welfare and anyone who says it isn't has failed miserably in understanding its message especially in these last days, full of great tribulations, and difficult times hard to deal with. Still...you have your Holy Bible and I have mine...its just that science requires accuracy where as an old, spent, already happened, Holy Bible, doesn't.

Exactly your Bible is written by you! ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1887 on: July 13, 2018, 02:42:40 PM »
Anchorman/Littleroses/torri...

Revelation, from beginning to end, tells us some very important things. Jesus Christ is being recognised in Heaven as Almighty God’s right-hand. Their thinking is identical…not by random, hit and miss authority, but because they have both endured the same righteous science and proven that evil has no place in righteous good-order because the evil, constantly and continually, work in total opposition to righteousness…even falsely accusing the righteous of false crimes and crucifying them, to ensure the obedience of the herd.

Jesus taught us this was wrong and Almighty God had a plan…it worked in Heaven and there is no reason to believe it will fail here on planet Earth but it required a saviour…someone who would obey the code of righteousness in an unalterable way, to keep us going till God’s Judgement, timed to coincide with other terrible events…and the Biblical signs are indicating that they are, now, fast approaching.

When Jesus said to the seven churches of Revelation, that they must each go back to their original teaching, he was saying we must all go back to the original teaching because it is based upon a knowledge that will never alter, that cannot be bent, or deceived, and which delivers resurrection…not just at God’s will, but that the science that Almighty God embraces, will only work, if we do. The alternative is grim.

The entire righteous universe heard and approved God’s, and Jesus Christ’s plan of action. They knew that at some time in the future this planet would face great tribulations…the like of which have not be seen on this planet since its inception and then we will need to cash-in our righteous chips, if we have any.

Sorry to have to warn you about these things and to ask you to prepare…but the last books in Revelation should make it clear to you that there is an awful lot at risk. 

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 05:08:10 PM by NicholasMarks »

Maeght

« Reply #1888 on: July 13, 2018, 03:02:11 PM »

Sorry to have to warn you about these things and to ask you to prepare…but the last books in Revelation should make it clear to you that there is an awful lot at risk. 

So don't.

Roses

« Reply #1889 on: July 13, 2018, 03:07:17 PM »
NM, if Jesus wasn't long dead, I reckon he would think you were talking baloney too. ::)

It is a great pity 2000 years ago, when Jesus was strutting his stuff, they didn't have the benefit of modern technology, electrical of course. ;D It would be most interesting to see and hear exactly what that guy was on about.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:56:23 PM by Littleroses »

Robbie

« Reply #1890 on: July 13, 2018, 05:30:13 PM »
I might give up on Nicholas, won't bother him. I find it a little bit distressing that he won't engage with others, it's as if he doesn't care about anyone on a human level, only about strutting his stuff. Neither does he really read what others say. Waste of time.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

torridon

« Reply #1891 on: July 13, 2018, 05:44:44 PM »
I rather second that sentiment; the ridiculousness of his spiel is matched for pace for pace by his smug superiority and disinterest in any real dialogue with others.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1892 on: July 13, 2018, 09:11:56 PM »

torri/Robbie/Littleroses/Maeght...

So, let me get this straight...this is a topic area where we are encouraged to speak about Christianity. The majority of you are quite happy to condemn him...say he never existed...besmirch his righteous teaching...even condemn him to the annuls of him being all in the past...but let someone speak of him as the true son of Almighty God...let him state positively and unequivocally that Jesus spoke only truth...let that someone say that righteousness and resurrection meet with a science of there being an all electric universe, and you don't like it, can't take it, are prepared to besmirch and ridicule that other person as well...hmmm... Well...Christianity is here for keeps...its sad that you don't want any part of the new heavens and the new Earth promised to those who abide by Christian truth, honesty, and righteousness...but salvation can only be given to those who are prepared to adjust their attitudes righteously...it is a condition of our salvation.

Maeght

« Reply #1893 on: July 13, 2018, 09:30:28 PM »

So, let me get this straight...this is a topic area where we are encouraged to speak about Christianity.

Which is what we do.

The majority of you are quite happy to condemn him...
Haven't done that.

...say he never existed...

I think he probably existed.

besmirch his righteous teaching...

Haven't done that.

even condemn him to the annuls of him being all in the past...

As an individual he lived in the past. His teachings aren't in the past.

...but let someone speak of him as the true son of Almighty God...let him state positively and unequivocally that Jesus spoke only truth...

No problem with anyone saying that's what they believe.

...let that someone say that righteousness and resurrection meet with a science of there being an all electric universe, and you don't like it,

I wouldn't say 'don't like it', but remember your point about us being here to discuss stuff. If you post pseudo scientific babble you must expect it to be challenged.

can't take it,

Certainly can't take it seriously.

are prepared to besmirch and ridicule that other person as well...hmmm...

Like I say, you post pseudo scientific babble on a discussion forum you must expect to be challenged.

Well...Christianity is here for keeps...

Maybe, maybe not.

its sad that you don't want any part of the new heavens and the new Earth promised to those who abide by Christian truth, honesty, and righteousness...but salvation can only be given to those who are prepared to adjust their attitudes righteously...it is a condition of our salvation.

Don't be sad NM.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1894 on: July 13, 2018, 09:43:25 PM »
Why should anyone take you seriously, NM? We - Christians and non-Christians - have repeatedly asked you to back up yourt claims, assertion and pseudoscience with real, peer reviewed evidence. You have not done this, despite repeated requests. Again, given your complete failure, why should we take you seriously? I'm perfectly willing to defend my faith: I've done so using rhetoric, humour - and, yest, evidence. I will not invent evidence where none exists, nor tag terminology onto the Gospel narrative which is not there - such a thing is anathema to anyone trying to communicate his or her faith in a world where belief is fluid or non existant. In order to take your assertions serioisly - in order to trust in Christ - those to whom, I presume, your posts are directed, need the evidence to back up your posts. You have produced none, NM. None.

torridon

« Reply #1895 on: July 14, 2018, 07:45:59 AM »

So, let me get this straight...this is a topic area where we are encouraged to speak about Christianity. The majority of you are quite happy to condemn him...say he never existed...besmirch his righteous teaching...even condemn him to the annuls of him being all in the past...but let someone speak of him as the true son of Almighty God...let him state positively and unequivocally that Jesus spoke only truth...let that someone say that righteousness and resurrection meet with a science of there being an all electric universe, and you don't like it, can't take it, are prepared to besmirch and ridicule that other person as well...hmmm... Well...Christianity is here for keeps...its sad that you don't want any part of the new heavens and the new Earth promised to those who abide by Christian truth, honesty, and righteousness...but salvation can only be given to those who are prepared to adjust their attitudes righteously...it is a condition of our salvation.

It is you besmirching Jesus by equating his teachings with baseless pseudoscience babble, it is you who is lacking in righteousness by incessant misrepresentations of the views of others, the making of false claims and wild exaggerations when you could be engaging in measured and honest dialogue.  No one who actually believed all the stuff you pretend to believe about salvation through righteousness would behave in such a way, clearly you appear to be nothing more than an out and out fraud.  When we see you starting to apologise and make amends then we might catch a glimpse of humanity in you worth nurturing.

Roses

« Reply #1896 on: July 14, 2018, 08:31:28 AM »
Sadly NM is so blinded by his perceived 'rightness', he can't see how up the creek without a paddle he actually is. ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1897 on: July 14, 2018, 08:42:38 AM »

Maeght/torri/Robbie/Littleroses...

Don't  you think that the most important thing in your lives today is to know about your internal electrical person that will live on after the fleshy part of you has become unfit for purpose. That is the essence of Jesus Christ's teaching. It will live on regardless of your attitude now...but...according to Jesus...it is where it lives on that is important. We don't have to concern ourselves too much if all we want to do is roll around the ether but to be resurrected back into life...back into a new vessel...we must have a strong righteous spirit...That is what Jesus taught us by his resurrection and that is what is achievable through a  righteous attitude. Failure to comply means that, at the appropriate time, when the ether is emptied of all surplus electrical matter, in the twinkling of an eye, the unrighteous will be evicted  and then no one can help them anymore...eternal damnation will be served.

It's all in Revelation...Don't shoot the messenger.

torridon

« Reply #1898 on: July 14, 2018, 08:53:30 AM »
Maeght/torri/Robbie/Littleroses...

Don't  you think that the most important thing in your lives today is to know about your internal electrical person that will live on after the fleshy part of you has become unfit for purpose. That is the essence of Jesus Christ's teaching. It will live on regardless of your attitude now...but...according to Jesus...it is where it lives on that is important. We don't have to concern ourselves too much if all we want to do is roll around the ether but to be resurrected back into life...back into a new vessel...we must have a strong righteous spirit...That is what Jesus taught us by his resurrection and that is what is achievable through a  righteous attitude. Failure to comply means that, at the appropriate time, when the ether is emptied of all surplus electrical matter, in the twinkling of an eye, the unrighteous will be evicted  and then no one can help them anymore...eternal damnation will be served.

It's all in Revelation...Don't shoot the messenger.

False messengers will get shot down and exposed for what they are.  Anyone who believes in righteousness would not spend their time on messageboards sneering at others, making false and misleading claims.  You're clearly a fake, so no one is going to take any of your ridiculous claims seriously.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1899 on: July 14, 2018, 09:09:18 AM »
False messengers will get shot down and exposed for what they are.  Anyone who believes in righteousness would not spend their time on messageboards sneering at others, making false and misleading claims.  You're clearly a fake, so no one is going to take any of your ridiculous claims seriously.

No one needs to take the slightest notice of me...I just have the science that Jesus Christ lived by...that is refined by Jesus, and Almighty God, to give us what this indestructable energy source offers. It's Jesus Christ we should take seriously...because he is God's 'word' made flesh...and every word he utters has a scientific bearing on God's science.