Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184632 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1950 on: July 16, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »
You must think that screaming abuse, ridicule and all other derogatory remarks is something new to mankind Stranger...It is a well known tactic and just shows the character of the abuser.

I'm pointing out the obvious fact (to anybody who does understand some science) that you know nothing about science and clearly don't understand the science words you use. There is no shame it not knowing about science but you should be ashamed of pretending that you do.

You are bearing false witness.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1951 on: July 16, 2018, 09:30:55 PM »
Or it is a reasonable response to what you say, Nick: aside from the 'screaming abuse' accusation, which none of your regular interlocutors is guilty of.

Just no, Nick: this is theobabble of the first order.

'Screaming abuse' was a reference to the tactics used by certain groups in society who want their own way and will condemn, via 'screaming abuse' any that hold a different view to their own...it has caused wars and responsible for many atrocities.

It is a well known fact that Jesus was ridiculed to the point of crucifixion by his opponents who sent out hordes to condemn him via their screaming abuse within the crowds who released Barabbas instead of Jesus.

As for the science...well...it is supported by the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...which is why I always say, follow Jesus accurately, knowing that we are then following the science accurately, as well, and it is Jesus who said that contained within his teaching is everlasting life...Those that follow me (Jesus) will never die. It is only contentious because we are so far removed from righteousness...and time is against us.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #1952 on: July 16, 2018, 09:40:10 PM »

'Screaming abuse' was a reference to the tactics used by certain groups in society who want their own way and will condemn, via 'screaming abuse' any that hold a different view to their own...it has caused wars and responsible for many atrocities.

Such as?

It is a well known fact that Jesus was ridiculed to the point of crucifixion by his opponents who sent out hordes to condemn him via their screaming abuse within the crowds who released Barabbas instead of Jesus.

Nope: it is a well-known anecdote, and not a fact. How do you know the details of any the anecdotes involving Jesus are free of mistakes or lies?

As for the science...well...it is supported by the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...which is why I always say, follow Jesus accurately, knowing that we are then following the science accurately, as well, and it is Jesus who said that contained within his teaching is everlasting life...Those that follow me (Jesus) will never die. It is only contentious because we are so far removed from righteousness...and time is against us.

You may say that, Nick, but what you say isn't 'science'.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1953 on: July 16, 2018, 09:47:28 PM »
I'm pointing out the obvious fact (to anybody who does understand some science) that you know nothing about science and clearly don't understand the science words you use. There is no shame it not knowing about science but you should be ashamed of pretending that you do.

You are bearing false witness.

Well, I know that, like a cancer-cell torments surrounding cells with short, sharp, wild and uncontrollable shock tactics, a bully will torment the nervous energy out of their neighbours, as well, forming a nasty tumour of like minded people who go around in gangs creating havoc, even death, because they to live by wild and uncontrollable laws. Now, don't you think that it is scientifically conceivable that Jesus Christ knew this as well and, using his Godly knowledge, was showing and teaching us how to keep our genetic health soothed and calm...because its a certain fact that since the populations have been so wildly and hysterically manipulated that the occurence of cancer has gone through the roof...and so, perhaps, Jesus had the answer all along. His accurate word, that is, not the iniquitous versions that many are so fond of.

torridon

« Reply #1954 on: July 16, 2018, 09:56:30 PM »
Well, I know that, like a cancer-cell torments surrounding cells with short, sharp, wild and uncontrollable shock tactics, a bully will torment the nervous energy out of their neighbours, as well, forming a nasty tumour of like minded people who go around in gangs creating havoc, even death, because they to live by wild and uncontrollable laws. Now, don't you think that it is scientifically conceivable that Jesus Christ knew this as well and, using his Godly knowledge, was showing and teaching us how to keep our genetic health soothed and calm...because its a certain fact that since the populations have been so wildly and hysterically manipulated that the occurence of cancer has gone through the roof...and so, perhaps, Jesus had the answer all along. His accurate word, that is, not the iniquitous versions that many are so fond of.

Pretty much bullshit.

There has always been cancer; we see more of it now partly because we are living longer and partly because we can now afford unhealthy lifestyles.  If someone was wildly and hysterically manipulating us we'd lock them up.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1955 on: July 16, 2018, 10:09:32 PM »

Gordon...

You see, Gordon, we are each coming from different perspectives. The Holy Bible and in particular, the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is proven to me beyond any doubt whatsoever. It is convincing you that I see as an imperative because the world is facing its greatest calamity since its inception which Almighty God will turn around to be one of his greatest successes.

It is all in Revelation but if the words of loving care contained within the Holy Bible, in particular the words of Jesus Christ, are of no importance to you, then I'm afraid you can just carry on as you are.

Science is finding and proving the truth behind the mechanics of the things we study and I have studied many truths especially how the poor masses are being emotionally bludgeoned by false practices and that Jesus Christ has all the answers for those who want and seek those answers which are becoming more urgent every day.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1956 on: July 16, 2018, 10:18:08 PM »
Pretty much bullshit.

There has always been cancer; we see more of it now partly because we are living longer and partly because we can now afford unhealthy lifestyles.  If someone was wildly and hysterically manipulating us we'd lock them up.

You would think so wouldn't you torri...but what about all the wind-up merchants like advertisers...propaganda agendas...musical poets (pop stars)...celebrities...actors...and don't forget the various media tools we are exposed to...It's an awful lot to lock up. Everyone of them drains the nervous strength of their audience and everyone of them contributes to the increase in cancer statistics...according to the electric laws of the universe, anyway, which Jesus Christ certainly understood to the max.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #1957 on: July 16, 2018, 10:19:22 PM »
Gordon...

You see, Gordon, we are each coming from different perspectives.

Undoubtedly.

The Holy Bible and in particular, the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is proven to me beyond any doubt whatsoever.

Then you can explain to me how you assessed the risks of mistakes or lies in the anecdotes involving Jesus (including his not staying dead).

It is convincing you that I see as an imperative because the world is facing its greatest calamity since its inception which Almighty God will turn around to be one of his greatest successes.

I don't think that your convincing me is working out well for you.

It is all in Revelation but if the words of loving care contained within the Holy Bible, in particular the words of Jesus Christ, are of no importance to you, then I'm afraid you can just carry on as you are.

Since I'm not certain the words attributed to Jesus in the Bible are an accurate record then they are, at best, a historical curiosity that is indistinguishable from fiction. 

Science is finding and proving the truth behind the mechanics of the things we study and I have studied many truths especially how the poor masses are being emotionally bludgeoned by false practices and that Jesus Christ has all the answers for those who want and seek those answers which are becoming more urgent every day.

Science is certainly finding out stuff, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus or his modern-day fans.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:25:31 PM by Gordon »

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #1958 on: July 16, 2018, 10:21:32 PM »
You would think so wouldn't you torri...but what about all the wind-up merchants like advertisers...propaganda agendas...musical poets (pop stars)...celebrities...actors...and don't forget the various media tools we are exposed to...It's an awful lot to lock up. Everyone of them drains the nervous strength of their audience and everyone of them contributes to the increase in cancer statistics...according to the electric laws of the universe, anyway, which Jesus Christ certainly understood to the max.

You forgot to mention religious enthusiasts with over-active imaginations and a tendency towards gullibility.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1959 on: July 16, 2018, 10:26:22 PM »
You forgot to mention religious enthusiasts with over-active imaginations and a tendency towards gullibility.

Goodnight Gordon...I will see you tomorrow.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1960 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:33 AM »

This is trash, NM.
Innacurate, unscientific, deceptive balderdash.
Cancer is a group of diseases, pure ans simple. It's easily detectable in human remains.
I'm no expert in palaeopathology - far from it; but as part of my research into the family tree of Egypt's eighteenth dynasty, I had to trawl through medical papers on cancer and other diseases and syndroms which have been found in the remains of Egyptian mummies - and, NM, there are now hundreds of such anatomical reports by REAL scientists doing REAL, peer reviewed science.
That, NM, is what is known as "evidence".
Yes, I know the concept of evidence - real evidence, not youtube rubbish - has not, as yet, worked its' way into your consciousness, but, hey, there's always a chance.
Here's a link to one of the more basic reports.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02442041
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

torridon

« Reply #1961 on: July 17, 2018, 07:02:06 AM »
Quote from: NicholasMarks link=topic=12525.msg739431#msg739431,  date=1531775888

Don't be so silly, people are inspired and uplifted by music and poetry, and if you are not engaged by such things there is no compulsion to go to concerts or buy the records.  Advertising can be irritating I agree but we do have advertising watchdogs to take down any adverts that cross the line; truly manipulative advertising techniques like subliminal advertising have long been banned.  The only wind up merchant around here is you, it is you that trades in wild exaggerations calculated to frighten people with hysterical baseless claims.  If you were an advertiser, you'd have long been taken down by the advertising watchdog for persistently making false and misleading claims.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:42:56 AM by torridon »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1962 on: July 17, 2018, 10:17:52 AM »

torri/Anchorman/Gordon...

God is a Spirit and all that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth.

Now, this God, the same God who sent Jesus Christ, has certain attributes, which Jesus also portrayed, one of which was absolute truth. He didn't deviate from truth and one of his truths is that he, Almighty God, is involved in every aspect of existence. His laws make everything happen...so you can see, I'm sure, that every scientific law is spiritual as well...and this is easily achieved when we realise that every atom is the by-product of the same spiritual energy. It is the same spiritual energy that Jesus taught us about that drives us as well...we too have a spiritual identity if we choose and here is just how powerful that spiritual science can be because it brought into existence a body of people who are still around today...the Jews...and regardless of how much pain and suffering they have endured they still cling to the teaching of their original founder...Almighty God, Jehovah. Many would say that the laws that Jews follow are pretty peculiar but that is because we don't take into account the spiritual nature that is at work within us...but Jesus...a Jew...showed us how the same laws can be adapted to suit a more advanced people...you and I...providing we take him seriously.

So, if atoms and everything that exists within the entire universe follow these special laws of God...we should as well...else we get lost. We get lost in our genetic health and this can be the most painful of all our losses. The Holy Bible calls it sin...when we work in a style that is wasteful of our inner electric strength...and we forfeit the power required for resurrection. Anyone who points this out to you is doing you a favour.

Science will save the day which is looming large upon us all...but it will be God's righteous science not the pamperings of a middle-class elite who juggle their sciences with the golf course.

Statistics tell me that most feel as you do...but it is to their folly...because Revelation is the book we should be taking note of right now and of course, the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

Roses

« Reply #1963 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:38 PM »
torri/Anchorman/Gordon...

God is a Spirit and all that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth.

Now, this God, the same God who sent Jesus Christ, has certain attributes, which Jesus also portrayed, one of which was absolute truth. He didn't deviate from truth and one of his truths is that he, Almighty God, is involved in every aspect of existence. His laws make everything happen...so you can see, I'm sure, that every scientific law is spiritual as well...and this is easily achieved when we realise that every atom is the by-product of the same spiritual energy. It is the same spiritual energy that Jesus taught us about that drives us as well...we too have a spiritual identity if we choose and here is just how powerful that spiritual science can be because it brought into existence a body of people who are still around today...the Jews...and regardless of how much pain and suffering they have endured they still cling to the teaching of their original founder...Almighty God, Jehovah. Many would say that the laws that Jews follow are pretty peculiar but that is because we don't take into account the spiritual nature that is at work within us...but Jesus...a Jew...showed us how the same laws can be adapted to suit a more advanced people...you and I...providing we take him seriously.

So, if atoms and everything that exists within the entire universe follow these special laws of God...we should as well...else we get lost. We get lost in our genetic health and this can be the most painful of all our losses. The Holy Bible calls it sin...when we work in a style that is wasteful of our inner electric strength...and we forfeit the power required for resurrection. Anyone who points this out to you is doing you a favour.

Science will save the day which is looming large upon us all...but it will be God's righteous science not the pamperings of a middle-class elite who juggle their sciences with the golf course.

Statistics tell me that most feel as you do...but it is to their folly...because Revelation is the book we should be taking note of right now and of course, the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

No wonder you talk such utter tripe if the book of Revelation, which can be interpreted to say anything you wish, is the one you revere!
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1964 on: July 17, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »
torri/Anchorman/Gordon... God is a Spirit and all that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth. Now, this God, the same God who sent Jesus Christ, has certain attributes, which Jesus also portrayed, one of which was absolute truth. He didn't deviate from truth and one of his truths is that he, Almighty God, is involved in every aspect of existence. His laws make everything happen...so you can see, I'm sure, that every scientific law is spiritual as well...and this is easily achieved when we realise that every atom is the by-product of the same spiritual energy. It is the same spiritual energy that Jesus taught us about that drives us as well...we too have a spiritual identity if we choose and here is just how powerful that spiritual science can be because it brought into existence a body of people who are still around today...the Jews...and regardless of how much pain and suffering they have endured they still cling to the teaching of their original founder...Almighty God, Jehovah. Many would say that the laws that Jews follow are pretty peculiar but that is because we don't take into account the spiritual nature that is at work within us...but Jesus...a Jew...showed us how the same laws can be adapted to suit a more advanced people...you and I...providing we take him seriously. So, if atoms and everything that exists within the entire universe follow these special laws of God...we should as well...else we get lost. We get lost in our genetic health and this can be the most painful of all our losses. The Holy Bible calls it sin...when we work in a style that is wasteful of our inner electric strength...and we forfeit the power required for resurrection. Anyone who points this out to you is doing you a favour. Science will save the day which is looming large upon us all...but it will be God's righteous science not the pamperings of a middle-class elite who juggle their sciences with the golf course. Statistics tell me that most feel as you do...but it is to their folly...because Revelation is the book we should be taking note of right now and of course, the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

"God is a spirit"..... Not in any translation I know, NM. Of course, I wouldn't use the New World Translation for toilet paper, so it doesn't count. Try "God is Spirit". That's the version in the KJV, CEV< NIV, NRSV, NASB, interlinear, and, by the way, transliterated from the original MSS unluke the liars' NWT version. There's no 'a'. Of course to admit that would admit the personhood of the Holy Spirit, and that would be accurate - a concept alien to your mindset. And as for 'accurate teaching? That would be the same - accurate - Scripture where Christ refers to the Holy Spirit as a person, rather than an electrical force, then? Which throws all the rubbish - unsubstantiated as it is - that you post - into the 'deleted files', then.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:52:24 PM by Gordon »
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1965 on: July 20, 2018, 11:12:27 AM »

Anchorman/Littleroses...

I'm away for a few days so I thought you might enjoy the evidence I have amassed so far towards understanding the electric nature of the universe and Jesus Christ's accurate teaching. Your inputs have been useful but it is still in the state of being updated...And, as I claim our health is a vital part of its reasoning, I'll let you be the judge.

https://sites.google.com/site/projectontheuniverse/grand-unification-of-the-universal-forces

Stranger

« Reply #1966 on: July 20, 2018, 12:11:10 PM »
Anchorman/Littleroses...

I'm away for a few days so I thought you might enjoy the evidence I have amassed so far towards understanding the electric nature of the universe and Jesus Christ's accurate teaching. Your inputs have been useful but it is still in the state of being updated...And, as I claim our health is a vital part of its reasoning, I'll let you be the judge.

https://sites.google.com/site/projectontheuniverse/grand-unification-of-the-universal-forces

Just reading that one page, it contains no evidence whatsoever, is scientifically illiterate, contains all but meaningless, utterly baseless assertions, and the points labelled 1, and 2 are both plain false.

Apart from that...

Maeght

« Reply #1967 on: July 20, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »
Anchorman/Littleroses...

No evidence to be seen. Just more pseudo scientific babble.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1968 on: July 20, 2018, 12:34:37 PM »
Anchorman/Littleroses...

With which part of 'peer reviewd evidence' are you having issues with?
What I see here is not evidence - not by a long chalk; just the usual same old, same old -
 assertions, false claims, pseudoscientific gunk and drivel couched to make the gullible think you know what you're on about.
Let's have some real, authoratative, peer reviewed evidence, please.

Stranger

« Reply #1969 on: July 20, 2018, 01:35:52 PM »

I can't help suspecting that this is some sort of joke. Every page is total, unmitigated drivel but it somehow manages to totally avoid any actual true statement about science - it is perfectly inaccurate. Every statement (that I've found so far) is either meaningless or false. You'd have thought he might have made one or two true statement just by chance...

ippy

« Reply #1970 on: July 20, 2018, 01:57:17 PM »
I can't help suspecting that this is some sort of joke. Every page is total, unmitigated drivel but it somehow manages to totally avoid any actual true statement about science - it is perfectly inaccurate. Every statement (that I've found so far) is either meaningless or false. You'd have thought he might have made one or two true statement just by chance...

Unfortunately I don't think you'll find that Nick's joking.

Regards ippy

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 08:42:21 PM by ippy »

Roses

« Reply #1971 on: July 21, 2018, 10:45:13 AM »

Sometimes I think his posts are a joke as they are so crazy with no credibility whatsoever, other times I think NM really believes the drivel he posts, either way one has to feel very sorry for him. :(
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #1972 on: July 27, 2018, 02:08:58 PM »

With which part of 'peer reviewd evidence' are you having issues with?
What I see here is not evidence - not by a long chalk; just the usual same old, same old -
 assertions, false claims, pseudoscientific gunk and drivel couched to make the gullible think you know what you're on about.
Let's have some real, authoratative, peer reviewed evidence, please.

God is a Spirit...a pure, living limb, of the entire electric energy that is the universe, for which he speaks and over which he has all authority. Jesus Christ is now a pure, undefiled spirit too...and he showed us how it is done. The evidence is all in the Holy Bible and my thoughts are all extracted from the Holy Bible and so it is wise to take note. We aren't excused because we say we don't believe in Biblical teaching or that we prefer man's interpretation rather than God's and Jesus', because, in so doing a person is forfeiting the benefits of the science and the benefits of resurrection and both are required for everlasting life. I won't re-state the Biblical alternative...only to remind you that it is very grim indeed, and will involve an eternal placement of the part of us that lives forever where it would rather not be...Repentance is the only answer...and if a thousand people, or even a million, decide, that it will not happen...it won't make the slightest difference.

It's all in the Holy Bible.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #1973 on: July 27, 2018, 03:16:54 PM »
God is a Spirit...a pure, living limb, of the entire electric energy that is the universe, for which he speaks and over which he has all authority. Jesus Christ is now a pure, undefiled spirit too...and he showed us how it is done. The evidence is all in the Holy Bible and my thoughts are all extracted from the Holy Bible and so it is wise to take note. We aren't excused because we say we don't believe in Biblical teaching or that we prefer man's interpretation rather than God's and Jesus', because, in so doing a person is forfeiting the benefits of the science and the benefits of resurrection and both are required for everlasting life. I won't re-state the Biblical alternative...only to remind you that it is very grim indeed, and will involve an eternal placement of the part of us that lives forever where it would rather not be...Repentance is the only answer...and if a thousand people, or even a million, decide, that it will not happen...it won't make the slightest difference.

It's all in the Holy Bible.

For crying out loud, NM;
No Christian, never mind no scientist, will tell you that the Bibble is the evidence for the Bible.
Because it isn't.
It was never meant to be.
The canon of Scripture was not meant to stand alone aloof from creation, but as PART of creation. You have NOT - repeat NOT - produced even a fragment of peer- reviewed evidence, either here or on your site, to substantiate your claim.
Not one iota.

Roses

« Reply #1974 on: July 27, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »

For crying out loud, NM;
No Christian, never mind no scientist, will tell you that the Bibble is the evidence for the Bible.
Because it isn't.
It was never meant to be.
The canon of Scripture was not meant to stand alone aloof from creation, but as PART of creation. You have NOT - repeat NOT - produced even a fragment of peer- reviewed evidence, either here or on your site, to substantiate your claim.
Not one iota.

NM's daft posts aren't worth a rise in your blood pressure.