Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 182071 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2025 on: July 28, 2018, 03:10:43 PM »

I think a guy called Jesus existed, but what was claimed for him was not credible. Can you provide evidence to verify the virgin birth and resurrection?

The resurrection of Jesus Christ is quite outstanding isn't it Littleroses. The fact remains that Jesus did it to show us many points of scientific interest. The primary one being that he was working at an intellectual level far in advanced than you and I. This is proven by the fact that every aspect of the universe is the result of an invisible, indestructible, superabundant, scientific energy which can deliver resurrection to each and everyone of us. Not in the same, but terrible way, inflicted upon Jesus...but we can enter a new vessel, as per the Bible teaching about new wine in new vessels.

Does it work??

Well, Jesus Christ says it does...YouTube experiences say it does...Those that Jesus brought back to life indicates it does...I, for my very own personal reasons state categorically, that it does...The entire spiritual entity in the world, condemned by Biblical teaching, suggests it does...which just reinforces the Biblical statement, made by Jesus, that he went down into the depths of the Earth and snatched the keys of life and death out of Satan's hand, tells us that following him means we will never die...though the flesh may die the righteous spirit doesn't and can be called back to the flesh and into a new vessel, carefully controlled by righteous laws. Some people organise their lives according to lies and deceit but Jesus organised his life upon absolute truth and that is what gives my science sharp teeth and can give you, and all that follow righteousness, eternal blessings...but it all comes down to faith in Jesus Christ.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2026 on: July 28, 2018, 03:39:14 PM »

torri/Littleroses/Maeght...

If I can shape and fashion a Biblically acceptable God who owns the entire universe and who dictates the terms and conditions of all who have a future hope in living in peace and harmony for all eternity, here on planet Earth...then certainly a clever and responsible 'being' could be shaped and fashioned by sharper, keener laws that have perhaps escaped my abilities...My version says that Almighty God exists because, whilst residing in Heaven...he broke the hidden code of nature and discovered that an indestructible energy can deliver an indestructible spirit that can discover, and formulate, all scientific knowledge that that universe offers, accurately and precisely...and that could only benefit those who are prepared to listen. Those that did listen counted in their great multitudes and because they were given such a rewarding life they stick with their Deity through thick and thin...and all this is recorded in the Holy Bible for those who read it honestly and openly and who have sidestepped the obvious traps that iniquity sponsor within it for their own benefits.

Those that cannot find the same faith, for whatever reason, will always be troublesome, working blindly for greed and selfishness, spitefully and inharmoniously, and so God has decreed that the next global event that will affect every person, the quick and the dead, at that time, and which is foretold in Revelation and on YouTube, will have to suffer the natural consequences of their disobedience...This is summed up in Revelation 21:8...where the disobedient will be whisked off to a future best described as eternal damnation...because the part of you that cannot die will be evicted from this planet, and into a sulphurous, fiery planet, for all eternity. Satan is busy building his defenses but they are like matchwood against a very forceful, electric universe and a righteous God.

Maeght

« Reply #2027 on: July 28, 2018, 04:11:27 PM »

If I can shape and fashion a Biblically acceptable God who owns the entire universe and who dictates the terms and conditions of all who have a future hope in living in peace and harmony for all eternity, here on planet Earth...then certainly a clever and responsible 'being' could be shaped and fashioned by sharper, keener laws that have perhaps escaped my abilities...My version says that Almighty God exists because, whilst residing in Heaven...he broke the hidden code of nature and discovered that an indestructible energy can deliver an indestructible spirit that can discover, and formulate, all scientific knowledge that that universe offers, accurately and precisely...and that could only benefit those who are prepared to listen. Those that did listen counted in their great multitudes and because they were given such a rewarding life they stick with their Deity through thick and thin...and all this is recorded in the Holy Bible for those who read it honestly and openly and who have sidestepped the obvious traps that iniquity sponsor within it for their own benefits.

Those that cannot find the same faith, for whatever reason, will always be troublesome, working blindly for greed and selfishness, spitefully and inharmoniously, and so God has decreed that the next global event that will affect every person, the quick and the dead, at that time, and which is foretold in Revelation and on YouTube, will have to suffer the natural consequences of their disobedience...This is summed up in Revelation 21:8...where the disobedient will be whisked off to a future best described as eternal damnation...because the part of you that cannot die will be evicted from this planet, and into a sulphurous, fiery planet, for all eternity. Satan is busy building his defenses but they are like matchwood against a very forceful, electric universe and a righteous God.

Not going to waste my time reading that I'm afraid.

torridon

« Reply #2028 on: July 28, 2018, 04:13:03 PM »

100% Wibble

Shaker

« Reply #2029 on: July 28, 2018, 04:15:30 PM »
This is why I never respond to Sparky's posts.

Three gallons of batshit crazy in a two gallon bucket.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Roses

« Reply #2030 on: July 28, 2018, 04:18:47 PM »
The resurrection of Jesus Christ is quite outstanding isn't it Littleroses. The fact remains that Jesus did it to show us many points of scientific interest. The primary one being that he was working at an intellectual level far in advanced than you and I. This is proven by the fact that every aspect of the universe is the result of an invisible, indestructible, superabundant, scientific energy which can deliver resurrection to each and everyone of us. Not in the same, but terrible way, inflicted upon Jesus...but we can enter a new vessel, as per the Bible teaching about new wine in new vessels.

Does it work??

Well, Jesus Christ says it does...YouTube experiences say it does...Those that Jesus brought back to life indicates it does...I, for my very own personal reasons state categorically, that it does...The entire spiritual entity in the world, condemned by Biblical teaching, suggests it does...which just reinforces the Biblical statement, made by Jesus, that he went down into the depths of the Earth and snatched the keys of life and death out of Satan's hand, tells us that following him means we will never die...though the flesh may die the righteous spirit doesn't and can be called back to the flesh and into a new vessel, carefully controlled by righteous laws. Some people organise their lives according to lies and deceit but Jesus organised his life upon absolute truth and that is what gives my science sharp teeth and can give you, and all that follow righteousness, eternal blessings...but it all comes down to faith in Jesus Christ.

The gospels were written well after Jesus was dead, it is more than likely the accounts of his life were highly exaggerated, or untrue. Besides which,  as it was unlikely anything was written down whilst the guy was alive, how do we know his words have been quoted correctly? Could you accurately quote word for word a conversation you had with someone last week? How is it possible to quote something word for word many years later, even if you were present at the time? People put their own spin on the words of others.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Roses

« Reply #2031 on: July 28, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »
This is why I never respond to Sparky's posts.

Three gallons of batshit crazy in a two gallon bucket.

I keep telling myself it is absolutely pointless to respond to NM's twaddle, but do anyway. ::)
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2032 on: July 28, 2018, 04:43:38 PM »

Littleroses/Shaker/torri/Maeght...

The secret about righteousness and salvation isn't that you respond, or absorb what is being told to you it is a satisfaction required by righteousness that everyone has been warned regardless of whether they are saved or not...That is their decision...and Jesus Christ is a compelling reason why people should listen.

Your ears will become sharper as the great tribulations bite...but your level of authority within the salvation offered will be proportionally diminished.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #2033 on: July 28, 2018, 05:12:46 PM »
I suspect Nick that if, for the sake of argument, Armageddon does arrive any time soon: with fire, plague and disaster at every turn, and everyone everywhere crying loudly in fear and desperation - you'll be the happiest chappie on the planet.

Maeght

« Reply #2034 on: July 28, 2018, 05:20:51 PM »
Littleroses/Shaker/torri/Maeght...

The secret about righteousness and salvation isn't that you respond, or absorb what is being told to you it is a satisfaction required by righteousness that everyone has been warned regardless of whether they are saved or not...That is their decision...and Jesus Christ is a compelling reason why people should listen.

Your ears will become sharper as the great tribulations bite...but your level of authority within the salvation offered will be proportionally diminished.

Ok.

Roses

« Reply #2035 on: July 28, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »
I suspect Nick that if, for the sake of argument, Armageddon does arrive any time soon: with fire, plague and disaster at every turn, and everyone everywhere crying loudly in fear and desperation - you'll be the happiest chappie on the planet.

Maybe not if he discovers his, 'accurate electric science', is just ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2036 on: July 28, 2018, 06:28:26 PM »

I think you are mistaken there Gordon...One key reason people take on this salvation thing is because they want to save people. Of course when there is no other salvation on offer you must go to the clearest truth and that is this...The reason Almighty God is taking his time in bringing about his Judgement is so that as many people as possible can be saved. The reason why many more will be saved than is obvious today is because as Satan's pincer movement coincides with Wormwood's approach, more and more people will feel helpless. Many have done no wrong and are just the victims of a selfish world...Almighty God will view them differently than say, those, who have a scientific coherence, but have used it to condemn what is the only help that others, by their mildness, and easy nature, have failed to see...that an all electric universe only offers one all electric answer...the same answer that Jesus Christ responded to in his hour of greatest need. .

This is why I say to you all...follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and if you are salvageable...you will be saved.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2037 on: July 28, 2018, 07:29:48 PM »
Maeght/Littleroses/Stranger/torri...

Stranger...

How's this Stranger...E=mc2. What that actually means is that all mass is energy. It also means that all energy, which is much more abundant than the mass it represents, was carefully packaged inside every single atom. Now, your task is to work out how that can possibly happen via a wild singularity with no energy to call its own, where as my method...extracted from the Holy Bible...gives us a clear indication because the higgs field was produced first and the slightest hint of a higgs-field in the middle of a dense field of dynamic energy has only one, calculatable result, and, depending upon how deep within that furnace it is, will syphon fixed amounts of energy into its bosom, in a very precise way...but its all getting very boring.

Littleroses...

You will find that Jesus Christ's teaching is at odds with most people who deny his existence Littleroses...and science isn't everyone's forte...but faith is perhaps more easily acceptable to those who know something very hostile is at work in their lives, and it isn't Jesus Christ.

Maeght...

It's your salvation that is at  stake Maeght...It won't make much difference to me but it will to you. You see...for Almighty God and Jesus Christ to bring everyone into one state of harmony we all need to change our attitudes and this will be the deciding factor upon who is saved because, even you Maeght, must realise that the world can't continue as it is for much longer and it is very comforting to know you are on the winning team without much more effort than just trying to be righteous.

torridon...

I'm not sure that 'wibble' is a word torri, but to contain any truthful meaning at all it must mean...here is a wonderful science, with hall-marks of Biblical truth stamped all over it and we must all try to adopt its teaching into our daily lives, before it's too late. Then the word 'wibble' could have been correctly used.

This Laphroag's nice.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #2038 on: July 28, 2018, 08:23:32 PM »
Stranger...

How's this Stranger...E=mc2. What that actually means is that all mass is energy.

I know what E=mc2 means, and "all mass is energy" is actually the least wrong thing you've said about science that I've seen, what I'm not seeing is anything that relates it to your previous claim:-

...shows how all the energy and force came together in the first place and why they are controlled by precise mathematical equations...

I note that when I asked you for equations you gave the only one most people know. If you compare it to another (quite well known one) F=ma, it might give you a clue as to why force and energy aren't the same (hint).

It also means that all energy, which is much more abundant than the mass it represents...

Problem here is that if "all mass is energy" then it can't possibly be "much more abundant than the mass it represents".

...was carefully packaged inside every single atom.

Nope, back to gibberish.

Now, your task is to work out how that can possibly happen via a wild singularity with no energy to call its own...

It's not actually anybody's task except yours to explain your gibberish. Very few scientist think there was a literal singularity since that is a prediction of General Relativity alone, taking no account of quantum effects. The "wild" and "with no energy to call its own" is just you making shit up.

...where as my method...extracted from the Holy Bible...gives us a clear indication because the higgs field was produced first and the slightest hint of a higgs-field in the middle of a dense field of dynamic energy...

It does not give any indication because it's utter gibberish. I'll add "Higgs field" to the list of scientific terms you know nothing about.

...has only one calculatable result...

Calculable? Please provide the calculations.

...and, depending upon how deep within that furnace it is, will syphon fixed amounts of energy into its bosom, in a very precise way...

Total gibberish.

...but its all getting very boring.

Yes, gibberish has a way of becoming boring.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Stranger

« Reply #2039 on: July 28, 2018, 08:45:15 PM »
This Laphroag's nice.

Now there's a good idea.   :)

Shaker

« Reply #2040 on: July 28, 2018, 09:03:32 PM »
This Laphroag's nice.
A sensible comment for once.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back. - Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2041 on: July 28, 2018, 09:08:51 PM »
Now there's a good idea.   :)

Hey - I've evidence to prove it as well.......
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2042 on: July 28, 2018, 09:12:25 PM »

For crying out loud, Gordon; don't mention Armageddon - if you do so again, I'll have to go into Egyptian geek mode, and ask NM for evidence....and why that particuar  area was mentioned....and we know juat how wonderful NM is at producing evidence, don't we?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2043 on: July 29, 2018, 12:05:51 PM »
Anchorman/Shaker/Stranger...

Now we have established that mass is restructured energy and is prone to some very predictable, calculable, behaviour patterns, we can look away from the singularity that science says installed it all inside every single  atom, in such a wonderful and graceful way, and, to find true answers, we must consult the Holy Bible...God's superabundant, invisible, indestructible, dynamic energy, that structured these atoms in such a divine way that they obey the precise laws of chemistry, electricity, physics, and righteousness...and it all revolves around the higgs-field, Stranger.

The higgs-field is a semi-portal into the primary dimension of the universe...As tiny as it is it holds all the energy within an atom together. The slightest hint of such a hole created within the swirling and crashing internal forces of a star is sufficient to suck-in energy from all directions in measured amounts because in a single gush, in less than a nanosecond,  the hole that holds them becomes stable and excess energy is swept away causing the higgs-hole to pulse and suck in more energy until the higgs is captured and retained in the atom it just formed, for our future electric experiments.  The higgs is kinda sprung-loaded in its stability but interference with that stability exposes the force of the higgs creating magnetism, chemistry, the speed of light, and ohms law...all dependant upon how we are looking at the problem.

So, in all our sciences there is a higgs story and the most compelling of these is how gravity, higgs, magnetism, electricity, living-cells, and righteousness, all work together, hand in hand with each other.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:08:12 PM by NicholasMarks »

Stranger

« Reply #2044 on: July 29, 2018, 12:34:43 PM »
Now we have established that mass is restructured energy...

No we haven't because it isn't "restructured energy".

...and is prone to some very predictable, calculable, behaviour patterns...

None of which you appear to know anything about.

...we can look away from the singularity that science says installed it all inside every single  atom...

Science says nothing of the sort.

...in such a wonderful and graceful way, and, to find true answers, we must consult the Holy Bible...God's superabundant, invisible, indestructible, dynamic energy, that structured these atoms in such a divine way that they obey the precise laws of chemistry, electricity, physics, and righteousness...

Gibberish.

The higgs-field is a semi-portal into the primary dimension of the universe...

No it isn't and "the primary dimension of the universe" isn't a thing.

As tiny as it is it holds all the energy within an atom together.

It isn't and it doesn't.

The slightest hint of such a hole created within the swirling and crashing internal forces of a star is sufficient to suck-in energy from all directions in measured amounts because in a single gush, in less than a nanosecond,  the hole that holds them becomes stable and excess energy is swept away causing the higgs-hole to pulse and suck in more energy until the higgs is captured and retained in the atom it just formed, for our future electric experiments.  The higgs is kinda sprung-loaded in its stability but interference with that stability exposes the force of the higgs creating magnetism, chemistry, the speed of light, and ohms law...all dependant upon how we are looking at the problem.

So, in all our sciences there is a higgs story and the most compelling of these is how gravity, higgs, magnetism, electricity, living-cells, and righteousness, all work together, hand in hand with each other.

A final glob of meaning-free, scientifically illiterate, drivel.

I just ran it through a gibberish generator and it makes just as much sense:

So, in less than a nanosecond,  the swirling and retained in the problem. So, in less than a nanosecond,  the higgs is kinda sprung-loaded in hand with that stability but interference with that stability exposes the higgs, magnetism, electric experiments.  The slight, and retained in hand with each other. The slighteousness, all directions in more energy is swept away causing the higgs-hole created with each other. The higgs, magnetism, electricity, living-cells, and righteousness, all our future el

What's the point of pretending to know something about science when it's blindingly obvious, to anybody with any sort of science education at all, that you know bugger all about it?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2045 on: July 29, 2018, 01:18:50 PM »
No we haven't because it isn't "restructured energy".

None of which you appear to know anything about.

Science says nothing of the sort.

Gibberish.

No it isn't and "the primary dimension of the universe" isn't a thing.

It isn't and it doesn't.

A final glob of meaning-free, scientifically illiterate, drivel.

I just ran it through a gibberish generator and it makes just as much sense:

So, in less than a nanosecond,  the swirling and retained in the problem. So, in less than a nanosecond,  the higgs is kinda sprung-loaded in hand with that stability but interference with that stability exposes the higgs, magnetism, electric experiments.  The slight, and retained in hand with each other. The slighteousness, all directions in more energy is swept away causing the higgs-hole created with each other. The higgs, magnetism, electricity, living-cells, and righteousness, all our future el

What's the point of pretending to know something about science when it's blindingly obvious, to anybody with any sort of science education at all, that you know bugger all about it?

Your missing the point Stranger...it isn't me who owns this science...it is Almighty God...I have just extracted it from his 'word'...the 'word' made flesh by Jesus Christ, who identifies God's righteousness and spiritual nature by his attitude, his teachings, and his resurrection...Failure to see this is really quite dangerous when we are living in a world and a universe where these laws hold the highest authority in the universe in check, especially as the forewarned menace of Wormwood and Satan are breathing down heavily upon us...but it's your choice...which is why the teaching of Jesus Christ is so easily dismissed, because there is no compulsion for us to share in his wonderful promises.

But the alternative is grim...very grim indeed.

Stranger

« Reply #2046 on: July 29, 2018, 01:35:12 PM »
Your missing the point Stranger...it isn't me who owns this science...it is Almighty God...

There isn't any science in your posts to 'own' and it's definitely you, rather than some god, who's posting falsehoods about science here.

I have just extracted it from his 'word'...the 'word' made flesh by Jesus Christ...

So you extracted this bullshit from the body of someone who died 2000 years ago? Somehow I don't think so.

...who identifies God's righteousness and spiritual nature by his attitude, his teachings, and his resurrection...Failure to see this is really quite dangerous when we are living in a world and a universe where these laws hold the highest authority in the universe in check, especially as the forewarned menace of Wormwood and Satan are breathing down heavily upon us...but it's your choice...which is why the teaching of Jesus Christ is so easily dismissed, because there is no compulsion for us to share in his wonderful promises.

And this further stream of gibberish justifies you posting plainly false claims about science, does it?

Roses

« Reply #2047 on: July 29, 2018, 01:49:03 PM »
Your missing the point Stranger...it isn't me who owns this science...it is Almighty God...I have just extracted it from his 'word'...the 'word' made flesh by Jesus Christ, who identifies God's righteousness and spiritual nature by his attitude, his teachings, and his resurrection...Failure to see this is really quite dangerous when we are living in a world and a universe where these laws hold the highest authority in the universe in check, especially as the forewarned menace of Wormwood and Satan are breathing down heavily upon us...but it's your choice...which is why the teaching of Jesus Christ is so easily dismissed, because there is no compulsion for us to share in his wonderful promises.

If god exists I suspect it would be not best pleased with you claiming your weird idea of science is its own. There might be an extra hot spot in hell awaiting you! ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2048 on: July 29, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »

Stranger/Littleroses...

The problem here is that you have both abandoned righteousness and then profess it as if you have read every detail...This scientific point cannot be rubbished...even though I'm sure you will...

The masses tell us this story...That Jesus instilled in us an emotional science that repeats and repeats because millions have attached themselves to that emotional science without realising the hidden structures behind it all. Every generation since Jesus has tried to attach themselves to that science because as a science it strengthens and supports the emotional weaknesses that are sitting beneath the accurate science and which catch us all out...sooner or later. Another powerful scientific principle is that tyrants and bullies have found it necessary to deceive the masses by pretending to own that emotional  science of Jesus Christ whilst manipulating it into a nothingness...only fit for no one...but here is the clincher...the time is now when we will need that science more than ever...but it is up to the individual whether it will serve them any useful purpose or not.

I will return your reply for you...'gibberish' but it is gibberish with a powerful Christian bite.

Roses

« Reply #2049 on: July 29, 2018, 02:40:24 PM »
Stranger/Littleroses...

The problem here is that you have both abandoned righteousness and then profess it as if you have read every detail...This scientific point cannot be rubbished...even though I'm sure you will...

The masses tell us this story...That Jesus instilled in us an emotional science that repeats and repeats because millions have attached themselves to that emotional science without realising the hidden structures behind it all. Every generation since Jesus has tried to attach themselves to that science because as a science it strengthens and supports the emotional weaknesses that are sitting beneath the accurate science and which catch us all out...sooner or later. Another powerful scientific principle is that tyrants and bullies have found it necessary to deceive the masses by pretending to own that emotional  science of Jesus Christ whilst manipulating it into a nothingness...only fit for no one...but here is the clincher...the time is now when we will need that science more than ever...but it is up to the individual whether it will serve them any useful purpose or not.

I will return your reply for you...'gibberish' but it is gibberish with a powerful Christian bite.

There is nothing Christian about your nonsense, it is created by you and has nothing to do with what is actually in the Bible.