Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184724 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2125 on: August 02, 2018, 08:34:08 PM »
The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is mentioned in virtually every one of my posts torri. I don't spell them out to you...

No, instead you spout your incoherent gibberish in an attempt to persuade people that you have some special insight that has some sort of scientific basis. In other words, you try to co-opt Jesus in order to boast about your own (non-existent) scientific insight.

It's not about the Jesus in the bible, it's all about you.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2126 on: August 02, 2018, 10:15:57 PM »
I recall another contribution on the subject of the meek: from Reg who notes 'Yeah. Well, what Jesus blatantly fails to appreciate is that it's the meek who are the problem.'

http://montypython.50webs.com/scripts/Life_of_Brian/3.htm

It doesn't matter how we view it Gordon, it is a clear Biblical indicator that those who follow righteousness will have an advantage over the scoffers and the sneerers. You see...Jesus didn't die to show us weakness...he died to show us a great strength...that those who suffer because of the greedy, the spiteful, and the selfish, who want everything for themselves and who will finish up with nothing at all, will be able to  harness the responsibility that righteousness spawns more easily and thereby be entitled to receive everlasting life...a property well within Jesus Christ's remit because it is the product of an indestructible dynamic energy, owned by Almighty God, and which sponsored the entire scientific universe.

I don't wish Revelation 21:8 on anyone but the capacity of listening to righteous truth, as declared by the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, seems to be beyond some of us.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2127 on: August 02, 2018, 10:21:53 PM »
No, instead you spout your incoherent gibberish in an attempt to persuade people that you have some special insight that has some sort of scientific basis. In other words, you try to co-opt Jesus in order to boast about your own (non-existent) scientific insight.

It's not about the Jesus in the bible, it's all about you.

Your cover is blown Stranger...you refuse to accept anything to do with our merciful God and his much loved son Jesus Christ...your choice...but that won't stop science from yielding its fruits and restoring this planet into a huge Garden of Eden....but you had better act fast if you think that might suit you better than the alternative.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2128 on: August 03, 2018, 12:17:29 AM »
..but you had better act fast
That's a fairly accurate statement.
How fast, exactly?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2129 on: August 03, 2018, 12:39:43 AM »
It doesn't matter how we view it Gordon, it is a clear Biblical indicator that those who follow righteousness will have an advantage over the scoffers and the sneerers. You see...Jesus didn't die to show us weakness...he died to show us a great strength...that those who suffer because of the greedy, the spiteful, and the selfish, who want everything for themselves and who will finish up with nothing at all, will be able to  harness the responsibility that righteousness spawns more easily and thereby be entitled to receive everlasting life...a property well within Jesus Christ's remit because it is the product of an indestructible dynamic energy, owned by Almighty God, and which sponsored the entire scientific universe.

I don't wish Revelation 21:8 on anyone but the capacity of listening to righteous truth, as declared by the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, seems to be beyond some of us.

No, not according to Scripture.
Try reading it.
I'd suggest 1 Corinthians 15:3....you'll find out exactly why Christ died...without pseudoscientific trash.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

torridon

« Reply #2130 on: August 03, 2018, 06:06:49 AM »
The accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is mentioned in virtually every one of my posts torri. I don't spell them out to you...that is your job...its a way of correcting your thinking and your attitude which delivers the correct spiritual frequency which enables us all, individually, to receive a righteous spiritual energy defined in the Holy Bible as God's fountain of living water. Like it or lump it...it is what will save us from God's wrath which is encoded in Revelation 21:8...The fact that it all unifies together with factual scientific data is secondary because we should want to live in an honest, fair, harmonious world full of healthy science instead of greedy science  and for those who can reconcile themselves to that fact they have a wonderful promise from Jesus Christ himself...The meek will inherit the Earth.

There you go, illustrating my point for me, yet again you disregard Jesus and choose to reference Revelation instead.  You are your own worst enemy.

Stranger

« Reply #2131 on: August 03, 2018, 07:23:29 AM »
Your cover is blown Stranger...you refuse to accept anything to do with our merciful God and his much loved son Jesus Christ...your choice...but that won't stop science from yielding its fruits and restoring this planet into a huge Garden of Eden....but you had better act fast if you think that might suit you better than the alternative.

I am not accepting your silly and transparent pretence that you know anything about science. You're a fraud - not even a competent one, it's totally obvious you are trying to deceive people.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2132 on: August 03, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »

Anchorman...

Sin Anchorman, is the abuse of our inner spirit. Wastage of our spiritual strength. Jesus taught us how to ubuild that spiritual strength so that those who follow him will never die. Their flesh may die but their spirit will be resurrected. Sin and genetic health are closely linked because, like evolution, it is controlled in the first instance by our nervous expressions, so, encouraging anyone to follow Jesus accurately is encouraging them to take better care of their own genetic health. Jesus died for our sins giving us a starting point back to salvation and full genetic repair...We ignore his accurate word at our own peril...and the science of righteousness agrees

savillerow

« Reply #2133 on: August 03, 2018, 10:37:39 AM »
NM I want to see you on a god tv show. Maybe this stuff might go over better seeing your earnest delivery!!!!! But then.......
i know this is hard for theists to agree with but . . . .we are flying this planet.

Roses

« Reply #2134 on: August 03, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »
NM I want to see you on a god tv show. Maybe this stuff might go over better seeing your earnest delivery!!!!! But then.......

I think even those daft shows, would find NM's gibberish too much.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2135 on: August 03, 2018, 11:00:34 AM »
Anchorman...

Sin Anchorman, is the abuse of our inner spirit. Wastage of our spiritual strength. Jesus taught us how to ubuild that spiritual strength so that those who follow him will never die. Their flesh may die but their spirit will be resurrected. Sin and genetic health are closely linked because, like evolution, it is controlled in the first instance by our nervous expressions, so, encouraging anyone to follow Jesus accurately is encouraging them to take better care of their own genetic health. Jesus died for our sins giving us a starting point back to salvation and full genetic repair...We ignore his accurate word at our own peril...and the science of righteousness agrees

Oh, look, pseudoscientific guff mixed in with pseudotheological guff.
I won't waste my time telling you just how wrong, in every sense, your post is.
Instead, here's a link to the question "What is sin".
And no righteous dynamic rice pusdding or electrical blancmange are involved.
https://www.gotquestions.org/definition-sin.html
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Stranger

« Reply #2136 on: August 03, 2018, 11:03:47 AM »
Sin and genetic health are closely linked because, like evolution, it is controlled in the first instance by our nervous expressions...

This is what I mean, you're making zero sense. What the hell are "nervous expressions" and, whatever the hell they are, they definitely do not control either "genetic health" or evolution. Total gibberish.

...so, encouraging anyone to follow Jesus accurately...

You aren't encouraging people to follow Jesus, you're spouting foolish, pseudo-scientific gibberish in order to pretend that you have some deep understanding that you obviously don't.

It's all about you and your pretend science, not the Jesus of the bible.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2137 on: August 03, 2018, 11:32:58 AM »

Oh, look, pseudoscientific guff mixed in with pseudotheological guff.
I won't waste my time telling you just how wrong, in every sense, your post is.
Instead, here's a link to the question "What is sin".
And no righteous dynamic rice pusdding or electrical blancmange are involved.
https://www.gotquestions.org/definition-sin.html

The only true link to what sin is is contained within the Holy Bible, Anchorman. Intellectuals often have no idea about spiritual matters. Constantine did though...he knew that if he didn't put in place a coherent diversion he and his cohorts would lose their stranglehold over this new order of kindness and caring, of health and righteous good order. It is the same with the antiChrist today but it is best to just try and understand what Jesus taught us if we want his promises to manifest themselves in our lives and the science of righteousness concurs.

Roses

« Reply #2138 on: August 03, 2018, 11:41:59 AM »
If Jesus was around today I think he would be none too pleased with the way NM is representing him.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2139 on: August 03, 2018, 11:50:19 AM »
The only true link to what sin is is contained within the Holy Bible, Anchorman. Intellectuals often have no idea about spiritual matters. Constantine did though...he knew that if he didn't put in place a coherent diversion he and his cohorts would lose their stranglehold over this new order of kindness and caring, of health and righteous good order. It is the same with the antiChrist today but it is best to just try and understand what Jesus taught us if we want his promises to manifest themselves in our lives and the science of righteousness concurs.

Constantine?
What the blood and stomach pills has Constantine got to do with anything (apart from convening the council which drafted the books of the Bible, but, hey, that's fact, do don't let it bother your little head).
I simply posted a link to what Christians - that's those who ACCURATELY follow Christ, by the way, nod spout pseudoscientific wibble - believe 'sin' is - according to normal Christian interpretation of Scripture.
That you choose to ignore standard Christian doctrine says much about you, and why most Christians dismiss you with the same abandon as most atheists.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2140 on: August 03, 2018, 12:06:22 PM »

Constantine?
What the blood and stomach pills has Constantine got to do with anything (apart from convening the council which drafted the books of the Bible, but, hey, that's fact, do don't let it bother your little head).
I simply posted a link to what Christians - that's those who ACCURATELY follow Christ, by the way, nod spout pseudoscientific wibble - believe 'sin' is - according to normal Christian interpretation of Scripture.
That you choose to ignore standard Christian doctrine says much about you, and why most Christians dismiss you with the same abandon as most atheists.

There you go again Anchorman quoting what others think...many of whom have Constantine as their religious leader. He designed a Christ who just required a pagan observance but Almighty God is a jealous God and allows no one but Jesus Christ into his inner sanctum...certainly not Constantine.

Now to deny Almighty God his full scientific merit is like saying he didn't create the universe whilst I know that he did because the science of righteousness concurs exactly with this reasoning, but first we must accept that Almighty God is the owner, figurehead, voice, living limb, and scientific principal over all the dynamic energy in that universe and that Jesus Christ is God's 'word' made flesh...so he knows a thing or two about it all as well. Don't take your lead from the antiChrist...they hate Jesus with a vengeance.

ippy

« Reply #2141 on: August 03, 2018, 12:45:21 PM »
Nick:

Nick if you were to watch some of whatever your favourite sport happens to be with a group of friends, would you have a good chat about whatever sport it happened to be after it's finished or do you do a full length sermon about whatever the sport was?

You know a sermon as opposed to a good chat or visa versa?

There you are Nick I've updated and tailored the question specially to suit you.

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2142 on: August 03, 2018, 12:58:24 PM »
Nick:

Nick if you were to watch some of whatever your favourite sport happens to be with a group of friends, would you have a good chat about whatever sport it happened to be after it's finished or do you do a full length sermon about whatever the sport was?

There you are Nick I've updated and tailored the question specially to suit you.

Regards ippy

Hi ippy...what I am most likely to do is enjoy the company of my friends realising that they don't have the same interests as me but guide any malicious talk away from maliciousness...guide any swearing away from the need to swear and try to show that I have a brighter, more responsive pattern to my existence. It's not surprising then that when someone wants a shoulder to cry on it is yours because they know you won't laugh at them or increase their burden. Consequently they might realise that not shouting and screaming at football or cricket matches, pop concerts or political rallies, is why you have a bit more common sense than they have and It's all in the power of Jesus Christ's teaching. I only occasionally mention my source of inspiration...I save that for you guys...who need it more.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:00:51 PM by NicholasMarks »

ippy

« Reply #2143 on: August 03, 2018, 01:31:24 PM »
Hi ippy...what I am most likely to do is enjoy the company of my friends realising that they don't have the same interests as me but guide any malicious talk away from maliciousness...guide any swearing away from the need to swear and try to show that I have a brighter, more responsive pattern to my existence. It's not surprising then that when someone wants a shoulder to cry on it is yours because they know you won't laugh at them or increase their burden. Consequently they might realise that not shouting and screaming at football or cricket matches, pop concerts or political rallies, is why you have a bit more common sense than they have and It's all in the power of Jesus Christ's teaching. I only occasionally mention my source of inspiration...I save that for you guys...who need it more.

This post of yours Nick may be all very interesting to somebody somewhere, but it has no connection to the question I asked of you?

I asked you the following:

Any chance to an answer to this specific question Nick, I've seen the weather report for Northern Venezuela, which has about as much relevance to the question I asked you as the reply you gave me.

Kind regards ippy 

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2144 on: August 03, 2018, 01:48:48 PM »
This post of yours Nick may be all very interesting to somebody somewhere, but it has no connection to the question I asked of you?

I asked you the following:

Any chance to an answer to this specific question Nick, I've seen the weather report for Northern Venezuela, which has about as much relevance to the question I asked you as the reply you gave me.

Kind regards ippy

No ippy...what you are trying to do is spin up an emotional black-hole at my expense. Ask the Samaritans...they have to deal with the consequences of these things all the time. How wonderful to know that there is no need to become emotionally transformed into a nervous wreck because Jesus Christ is in your corner and advising you...especially in the very serious issues facing us all today.

Roses

« Reply #2145 on: August 03, 2018, 02:01:00 PM »
No ippy...what you are trying to do is spin up an emotional black-hole at my expense. Ask the Samaritans...they have to deal with the consequences of these things all the time. How wonderful to know that there is no need to become emotionally transformed into a nervous wreck because Jesus Christ is in your corner and advising you...especially in the very serious issues facing us all today.

I realise it is crazy to bother to ask you this question, but here goes anyway.

When I was a Christian as a young child, I had a serious problem, which I could never in a million years have discussed with my parents. I would have had my hide so well tanned I would never have sat down again.  :o So I asked Jesus to help me out. I never had any sense he was out there in the ether somewhere, let alone any advice!

ippy

« Reply #2146 on: August 03, 2018, 02:11:59 PM »

Your, I was going to say answer, your response Nick again has no relevance to the question I asked you, what is it Nick It was a perfectly innocuous question?   

'Nick if you were to watch some of whatever your favourite sport happens to be with a group of friends, would you have a good chat about whatever sport it happened to be after it's finished or do you do a full length sermon about whatever the sport was'?

Give it a go Nick there's no trick involved.

Kind regards ippy.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2147 on: August 03, 2018, 02:19:23 PM »

I realise it is crazy to bother to ask you this question, but here goes anyway.

When I was a Christian as a young child, I had a serious problem, which I could never in a million years have discussed with my parents. I would have had my hide so well tanned I would never have sat down again.  :o So I asked Jesus to help me out. I never had any sense he was out there in the ether somewhere, let alone any advice!

Praying to Jesus has one, specific reward that is far more important than any other...which proves that Jesus answers every prayer...and that is that by proper prayerful request we hit the universal frequency that delivers God's righteous energy for our emotional support. This is the most urgent need that anyone has. Compare it with Jesus Christ going to his crucifixion and the only support he got was his knowledge that he would be resurrected because he had righteously done everything correct according to God's law...and there is no doubt in my mind that this undeserved energy supported you at that time. If we make mistakes we must live with them but we can be guided past them, pay the penalty and begin God's and Jesus' repair programme without any help from me.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2148 on: August 03, 2018, 02:25:02 PM »
Your, I was going to say answer, your response Nick again has no relevance to the question I asked you, what is it Nick It was a perfectly innocuous question?   

'Nick if you were to watch some of whatever your favourite sport happens to be with a group of friends, would you have a good chat about whatever sport it happened to be after it's finished or do you do a full length sermon about whatever the sport was'?

Give it a go Nick there's no trick involved.

Kind regards ippy.

Your refusal to accept my answer isn't my fault ippy. As I pointed out there is an analogy with the Samaritans who have to deal with people  who are so wound up often because others are getting a thrill out of the exercise. You want to help in these matters ippy, then stop trying to wind people up.

Roses

« Reply #2149 on: August 03, 2018, 02:29:47 PM »
Praying to Jesus has one, specific reward that is far more important than any other...which proves that Jesus answers every prayer...and that is that by proper prayerful request we hit the universal frequency that delivers God's righteous energy for our emotional support. This is the most urgent need that anyone has. Compare it with Jesus Christ going to his crucifixion and the only support he got was his knowledge that he would be resurrected because he had righteously done everything correct according to God's law...and there is no doubt in my mind that this undeserved energy supported you at that time. If we make mistakes we must live with them but we can be guided past them, pay the penalty and begin God's and Jesus' repair programme without any help from me.

What a totally meaningless sentence! But then that is all one expects from you. ::)