Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 182168 times)

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2175 on: August 07, 2018, 09:35:39 AM »
What I have actually done is brought alive the full meaning and implications...

Nope - meaningless gibberish and pretend science doesn't bring alive the meaning of anything.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2176 on: August 07, 2018, 09:40:37 AM »
Littleroses/ippy/Stranger/Anchorman/Seb...

What I have actually done is brought alive the full meaning and implications behind God's teaching in Isaiah...Look into the heavens, who put them all there, with the superabundance of his mighty power/dynamic energy. Not when is missing but everyone is named, numbered and catalogued. This wonderful energy isn't just owned by God...it is God, by virtue of some very special righteous laws...which Jesus made flesh, and every aspect of his teaching reveals this for our health and welfare. We ignore Jesus at our peril.

Sorry, no.
What you have done is taken a perfectly good piece of Scripture, mixed it up with your own interpretation, flung bits of pseudoscientific waffle at it untill it begged for mercy, then buried it unceremoniously under a complete lack of peer reviewed evidence.
Hope that helps.

"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2177 on: August 07, 2018, 10:33:09 AM »

Sorry, no.
What you have done is taken a perfectly good piece of Scripture, mixed it up with your own interpretation, flung bits of pseudoscientific waffle at it untill it begged for mercy, then buried it unceremoniously under a complete lack of peer reviewed evidence.
Hope that helps.

What we have also established is that I'm not going into any emotional black-hole soon, Anchorman. Clearly, Jesus Christ knew how to avoid them as well because he taught us all how to avoid them. The extreme of an emotional black-hole requires help from the Samaritans, or Jesus Christ, directly.

So...why then do so many antiChrist want to wind us all up and sling everyone they can get their hands on into a huge and frightening emotional black-hole...so that we are all weak, lost, and inconsequential?   It is because  their domain relies exclusively on creating such distress which has our NHS buckling and caving in at the knees.

Learn about Jesus Christ Anchorman. As he taught it, lived it, and was crucified by it, just to show us that the righteous answer to Almighty God...not Satan.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 10:35:10 AM by NicholasMarks »

Roses

« Reply #2178 on: August 07, 2018, 10:51:49 AM »
What we have also established is that I'm not going into any emotional black-hole soon, Anchorman. Clearly, Jesus Christ knew how to avoid them as well because he taught us all how to avoid them. The extreme of an emotional black-hole requires help from the Samaritans, or Jesus Christ, directly.

So...why then do so many antiChrist want to wind us all up and sling everyone they can get their hands on into a huge and frightening emotional black-hole...so that we are all weak, lost, and inconsequential?   It is because  their domain relies exclusively on creating such distress which has our NHS buckling and caving in at the knees.

Learn about Jesus Christ Anchorman. As he taught it, lived it, and was crucified by it, just to show us that the righteous answer to Almighty God...not Satan.

Whilst I might not see it Anchorman's way, he knows much more about the Bible and its contents than you do. He doesn't make it up as he goes along. If Satan exists he must be thrilled to have you in his corner, you are doing an excellent job of trashing Jesus and what he stood for. :o
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2179 on: August 07, 2018, 10:54:31 AM »
What we have also established is that I'm not going into any emotional black-hole soon, Anchorman. Clearly, Jesus Christ knew how to avoid them as well because he taught us all how to avoid them. The extreme of an emotional black-hole requires help from the Samaritans, or Jesus Christ, directly. So...why then do so many antiChrist want to wind us all up and sling everyone they can get their hands on into a huge and frightening emotional black-hole...so that we are all weak, lost, and inconsequential?   It is because  their domain relies exclusively on creating such distress which has our NHS buckling and caving in at the knees. Learn about Jesus Christ Anchorman. As he taught it, lived it, and was crucified by it, just to show us that the righteous answer to Almighty God...not Satan.
First; I will learn about the Lord Jesus,  NM. I'll keep on finding out new things about this man who is God, whom I invited into my life forty years ago, and with whom I try to walk daily. I pray I will never cease to learn more of him. However,  you have established nothing, demonstrated nothing, and exhibited nothing over the posts in this trhread - save a complete unwillingness to read Scripture accurately, realise you know little of science - or, for that matter, extra-Biblical history, and do no-one the courtesy of providing a shred of peer reviewed evidence which stands up to scrutiny in either a scientific or theological form. Sorry, NM, your lack of science demonstrates, not your faith, but your unwillingness to stretch it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:22:16 AM by Anchorman »
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2180 on: August 07, 2018, 11:24:03 AM »
First; I will learn about the Lord Jesus,  NM. I'll keep on finding out new things about this man who is God, whom I invited into my life forty years ago, and with whom I try to walk daily. I pray I will never cease to learn more of him. However,  you have established nothing, demonstrated nothing, and exhibited nothing over the posts in this trhread - save a complete unwillingness to read Scripture accurately, realise you know little of science - or, for that matter, extra-Biblical history, and do no-one the courtesy of providing a shred of peer reviewed evidence which stands up to scrutiny in either a scientific or theological form. Sorry, NM, your lack of science demonstrates, not your faith, but your unwillingness to stretch it.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2181 on: August 07, 2018, 11:43:31 AM »

A number of scientists have been crucified Anchorman whilst  delivering very valid sciences so you can say that I'm in very good company. A wonderful science extracted from the Holy Bible and endorsed by Jesus Christ. That means that it isn't my science at all...it is their science and it is the reason why we should all be observing Jesus Christ's teaching by faith because Almighty God doesn't expect us to understand the science but you can be sure as hell that Satan and all his henchmen understand how to drive the population into emotional black-holes else why is the world today heaving at the seams with a resounding call of distress...or perhaps you don't see it.

Stranger

« Reply #2182 on: August 07, 2018, 11:45:57 AM »

I am quite convinced that you know almost as little about the Jesus of the bible as you do about science. You are being transparently dishonest by pretending knowledge of science and hence are bearing false witness - trying to deceive people.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2183 on: August 07, 2018, 11:52:28 AM »
I am quite convinced that you know almost as little about the Jesus of the bible as you do about science. You are being transparently dishonest by pretending knowledge of science and hence are bearing false witness - trying to deceive people.

I have come to expect this from you Stranger. I wonder why you need to condemn what has vast scientific reasoning and Biblical insight and most importantly a great hope for those who respect Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...Do you have an unhealthy ulterior motive...I can ask this because you keep saying it to me.

torridon

« Reply #2184 on: August 07, 2018, 11:57:02 AM »
I have come to expect this from you Stranger. I wonder why you need to condemn what has vast scientific reasoning and Biblical insight and most importantly a great hope for those who respect Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...Do you have an unhealthy ulterior motive...I can ask this because you keep saying it to me.

He keeps telling you you write drivel because you write drivel.

Roses

« Reply #2185 on: August 07, 2018, 11:57:39 AM »

Vast scientific reasoning? Oh for pity's sake NM don't come over as more crazy than you are. You appear to know as much about science as a baby, probably even less!

“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Stranger

« Reply #2186 on: August 07, 2018, 12:19:58 PM »
I have come to expect this from you Stranger. I wonder why you need to condemn what has vast scientific reasoning and Biblical insight...

I need to condemn it because your claims are untrue. Neither here nor on your site is there even a glimmer of a hint of a smidgen of any scientific reasoning - you are peddling nonsense as science. You are trying to deceive people. Perhaps you've managed to deceive yourself that your utter gibberish actually means something in terms of science and so aren't doing so deliberately. However, that would indicate a staggering ignorance of even school level science.

If you want to claim some great scientific insight, you'd do better to learn some basic science first. Science isn't reading some pop-science and then randomly scattering some of the words into nonsense stories - which is what you appear to have done.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2187 on: August 07, 2018, 12:40:37 PM »
A number of scientists have been crucified Anchorman whilst  delivering very valid sciences so you can say that I'm in very good company. A wonderful science extracted from the Holy Bible and endorsed by Jesus Christ. That means that it isn't my science at all...it is their science and it is the reason why we should all be observing Jesus Christ's teaching by faith because Almighty God doesn't expect us to understand the science but you can be sure as hell that Satan and all his henchmen understand how to drive the population into emotional black-holes else why is the world today heaving at the seams with a resounding call of distress...or perhaps you don't see it.
As usual, NM, you are in error. God DOES, in fact, expect us to 'understand the science'. That's why He gave us brains. Did you think they were a divine experiment in creating a carnivore's idea of blancmange? And Christians in science have been perfectly willing to use their - our - God-given brains to extract what we can of His created universe. Yes, I know atheists don't respect this  - and I respect their view whilst respectfully disputing it.  However those Christians who are qualified in science use those brains of theirs to sift out the published, peer-treviewed evidence of their disciplines. They do NOT soil the scriptures with meaninglrs pseudoscientific garbage without one jot or tittle of published evidence to back it up. Apologeticvs, NM, is a discipline in itself - one in which I suggest, with respect, you immerse yourself before posting rubbish.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 12:49:25 PM by Anchorman »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2188 on: August 07, 2018, 12:53:41 PM »
I need to condemn it because your claims are untrue. Neither here nor on your site is there even a glimmer of a hint of a smidgen of any scientific reasoning - you are peddling nonsense as science. You are trying to deceive people. Perhaps you've managed to deceive yourself that your utter gibberish actually means something in terms of science and so aren't doing so deliberately. However, that would indicate a staggering ignorance of even school level science.

If you want to claim some great scientific insight, you'd do better to learn some basic science first. Science isn't reading some pop-science and then randomly scattering some of the words into nonsense stories - which is what you appear to have done.

I can't think of a better way of declaring a science other than making it public and letting everyone decide on its accuracy and because of how it aligns itself so wonderfully with the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, endorsing it via the mechanics he offers us all.

I'm sorry if it offends anyone, Stranger, but the most  favoured ones in my eyes, Jesus Christ's eyes, and Almighty God's eyes, are those who are duped into the emotional black-hole which is the same place we are all heading unless we take Jesus Christ seriously. That is why Jesus died Anchorman...to show us it is worth listening to righteousness above the antiChrist because they only offer distress and suffering and if you recall, Jesus's teaching is to spare us all that.

Stranger

« Reply #2189 on: August 07, 2018, 01:01:56 PM »
I can't think of a better way of declaring a science other than making it public and letting everyone decide on its accuracy...

Exactly how many people, aside form yourself, think it's accurate? How many of those (if there are any) have so much as a GCSE in science?

I'm sorry if it offends anyone, Stranger, but the most  favoured ones in my eyes, Jesus Christ's eyes, and Almighty God's eyes, are those who are duped into the emotional black-hole which is the same place we are all heading unless we take Jesus Christ seriously.

Except you don't take the Jesus of the bible seriously, you are blatantly misrepresenting him with your silly pretend science.

This clearly has nothing at all to do with the bible or Jesus it's all about your own self-importance - you're clearly trying to dupe people into believing you have some great understanding, that you obviously don't.

ippy

« Reply #2190 on: August 07, 2018, 01:07:50 PM »
Nick you've written all sorts of things but you've not answered my quite innocuous question?

Nick if you were to watch some of whatever your favourite sport happens to be with a group of friends, would you have a good chat about whatever sport it happened to be after it's finished or do you do a full length sermon about whatever the sport was?

You know a sermon as opposed to a good chat or visa versa?

Kind regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2191 on: August 07, 2018, 01:16:11 PM »
Exactly how many people, aside form yourself, think it's accurate? How many of those (if there are any) have so much as a GCSE in science?

Except you don't take the Jesus of the bible seriously, you are blatantly misrepresenting him with your silly pretend science.

This clearly has nothing at all to do with the bible or Jesus it's all about your own self-importance - you're clearly trying to dupe people into believing you have some great understanding, that you obviously don't.

So...let's explore what you find so offensive Stranger...that I say that there is an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy behind the existence of the universe. That  it is owned by Almighty God...in fact it is God and from it, all science, all stars and all life came into being. Now that is what the Holy Bible tells us as well and Jesus taught us how to harness it righteously...now  where do I discredit Jesus or his father and where do I not offer great hope by revealing a science that Satan's henchmen would rather we didn't have?.

torridon

« Reply #2192 on: August 07, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »
I can't think of a better way of declaring a science other than making it public and letting everyone decide on its accuracy and because of how it aligns itself so wonderfully with the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, endorsing it via the mechanics he offers us all.

You can't declare a science, this alone shows you don't have a clue.  You can bring scientific methodologies to bear on the search for knowledge; this would likely involve you in collaborating with other scientists using principles of meticulous observation, hypothesising, testing and analysis.  Not your bag I think, all that attention to detail...

torridon

« Reply #2193 on: August 07, 2018, 01:23:55 PM »
So...let's explore what you find so offensive Stranger...that I say that there is an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy behind the existence of the universe. That  it is owned by Almighty God...in fact it is God and from it, all science, all stars and all life came into being. Now that is what the Holy Bible tells us as well and Jesus taught us how to harness it righteously...now  where do I discredit Jesus or his father and where do I not offer great hope by revealing a science that Satan's henchmen would rather we didn't have?.

You constantly ignore Jesus in favour of Revelation which was authored by person or persons unknown, certainly not Jesus. It demonstrates where your priorities are and they are not those of Jesus.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2194 on: August 07, 2018, 01:26:14 PM »
Well it is entirely possible or even likely that you are one of Satan's henchmen.
Peddling this errant pseudo scientific drivel in order to drive people away from Christ
It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Of course you will deny it but that's exactly what a henchman would do.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Stranger

« Reply #2195 on: August 07, 2018, 01:40:45 PM »
So...let's explore what you find so offensive Stranger...

Your dishonesty.

...that I say that there is an invisible, superabundant, indestructible, dynamic energy behind the existence of the universe.

Scientifically meaningless.

Now that is what the Holy Bible tells us as well...

It tells us nothing of the sort - you're just making it up.

...where do I discredit Jesus or his father...

By constantly associating them with your childish pseudo-science gobbledygook.

...where do I not offer great hope by revealing a science...

Your gibberish is not a science and does not offer any hope.

...that Satan's henchmen would rather we didn't have?.

Since you are trying to distort both the bible and science in order to pretend that you have an insight you don't, it rather looks like you would be satan's henchman, if such a thing existed.

Roses

« Reply #2196 on: August 07, 2018, 01:48:55 PM »

You are a lost cause! ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2197 on: August 07, 2018, 02:22:34 PM »
Your dishonesty.

Scientifically meaningless.

It tells us nothing of the sort - you're just making it up.

By constantly associating them with your childish pseudo-science gobbledygook.

Your gibberish is not a science and does not offer any hope.

Since you are trying to distort both the bible and science in order to pretend that you have an insight you don't, it rather looks like you would be satan's henchman, if such a thing existed.

Your style reminds me of someone else Stranger. No hard feelings but he refused to grasp difficult scientific points like the one that if Jesus attracted millions of supporters then his science is repeatable if we use his data points and I have proven to myself, at least, that it still works in the dimension of resurrection, repair and everlasting life because attaching ourselves to his righteous science and God's indestructible energy does just that...regardless of who says otherwise.

Roses

« Reply #2198 on: August 07, 2018, 02:45:26 PM »
Your style reminds me of someone else Stranger. No hard feelings but he refused to grasp difficult scientific points like the one that if Jesus attracted millions of supporters then his science is repeatable if we use his data points and I have proven to myself, at least, that it still works in the dimension of resurrection, repair and everlasting life because attaching ourselves to his righteous science and God's indestructible energy does just that...regardless of who says otherwise.

You are a very sad case! :o

Stranger

« Reply #2199 on: August 07, 2018, 03:10:11 PM »
Your style reminds me of someone else Stranger. No hard feelings but he refused to grasp difficult scientific points...

Nicholas, you can't even grasp simple school science.

...like the one that if Jesus attracted millions of supporters then his science is repeatable if we use his data points and I have proven to myself, at least, that it still works in the dimension of resurrection, repair and everlasting life because attaching ourselves to his righteous science and God's indestructible energy does just that...regardless of who says otherwise.

I'm guessing that this might have meant something to you, in the privacy of your own mind, but it means bugger all after you've written it out...