Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184734 times)

Sebastian Toe

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2225 on: August 08, 2018, 05:10:40 PM »
Satan and his henchmen like, then life's a gas because all those subservient do all the nasty work...

....Like posting scaremongering videos on youtube regarding non existent planets supposedly bearing down on us.
Like using psuedo scientific terms telling people(for years) that the world is going to end....."soon".

That's what the henchmen are doing, isn't it?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ippy

« Reply #2226 on: August 08, 2018, 06:36:04 PM »
ippy/Stranger/Littleroses...

In the Holy Bible, in a number of places, but in particular, here, John 4:14...we are told about a living water, that, if we are given it by Jesus, we will never thirst again, and this water will deliver everlasting life. Here is that water...it is the same fountains of living water that made every star, every atom, every life force, and every science in the universe...It is the same energy that Jesus' entire mission is built around...it is the same energy we waste screaming at pop shows and similar events...it is so built into our health and welfare that our genetics twist and buckle under our persuasion without us even realising...but if you say there is no God or no Jesus Christ you waste the only opportunity to lock into that science and use it as Jesus intended. If we are waiting for modern science to catch up we will have waited too long because another calamity is biting at our heels, after Satan has done his worst...Its all in the Holy Bible.

Nick, you've either not read my post or if you have you have you have completely misunderstood it.

I HAVEN'T SAID THEIR IS NO GOD OR JESUS, however, I have said there is no verifiable evidence that supports your idea that they do exist or have existed.

Is that clear enough for you Nick?

Don't forget Nick, how stupid it would make you look if you were to suggest that the words in the bible prove the bible, to be a book based on actual factual information.

Why can't you get this Nick?

Nick do you ever write anything in other than a sermon like manner? If not why?

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2227 on: August 08, 2018, 07:15:12 PM »
Nick, you've either not read my post or if you have you have you have completely misunderstood it.

I HAVEN'T SAID THEIR IS NO GOD OR JESUS, however, I have said there is no verifiable evidence that supports your idea that they do exist or have existed.

Is that clear enough for you Nick?

Don't forget Nick, how stupid it would make you look if you were to suggest that the words in the bible prove the bible, to be a book based on actual factual information.

Why can't you get this Nick?

Nick do you ever write anything in other than a sermon like manner? If not why?

Regards ippy

The Holy Bible does precisely that ippy...it proves itself as a solid work of instruction for all those that follow it accurately. The Jews came together as a people and resided in a land that they were led to and remain there today with a near impossible history, prophesied from within the Holy Bible...and Jesus Christ, who taught us a science, which, at the very least, shows us how many people can be brought together to promote righteous teaching, or, how to survive in a world full of greed and spite. But if there was any confusion before there certainly isn't now because it is becoming obvious that a very complex science is behind every word that Jesus spoke. Your mistake is in thinking that no other body of people could be more advanced than earthling man...but the science shows that Almighty God cut his teeth on the Science of Everything, and his Science of Righteousness contains valuable points appertaining to the Science of Everything....like, how all atoms came to have so much energy stashed inside them in such a clinically accurate way, and why the entire, intelligent universe, praise Almighty God, so highly...it is  because, like us, God's wonderful science saved them, as well...and they were all represented at Jesus Christ's inauguration, in Heaven, when similar plans were unfolded to save those on planet Earth. Those who deserve saving, anyway. You could be one of those ippy...if you desist from trying to wind people up, repent, and follow Jesus Christ, accurately...as Jesus himself taught us, as he told us to, and as he lived his  own life...and if you do you will know for a certainty that from that moment this world will be a better place.

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #2228 on: August 08, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »
...and Jesus Christ, who taught us a science...

This is untrue.

But if there was any confusion before there certainly isn't now because it is becoming obvious that a very complex science is behind every word that Jesus spoke.

This is untrue.

...his Science of Righteousness contains valuable points appertaining to the Science of Everything....like, how all atoms came to have so much energy stashed inside them in such a clinically accurate way, and why the entire, intelligent universe, praise Almighty God, so highly...

This is untrue.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

ippy

« Reply #2229 on: August 08, 2018, 08:57:59 PM »
The Holy Bible does precisely that ippy...it proves itself as a solid work of instruction for all those that follow it accurately. The Jews came together as a people and resided in a land that they were led to and remain there today with a near impossible history, prophesied from within the Holy Bible...and Jesus Christ, who taught us a science, which, at the very least, shows us how many people can be brought together to promote righteous teaching, or, how to survive in a world full of greed and spite. But if there was any confusion before there certainly isn't now because it is becoming obvious that a very complex science is behind every word that Jesus spoke. Your mistake is in thinking that no other body of people could be more advanced than earthling man...but the science shows that Almighty God cut his teeth on the Science of Everything, and his Science of Righteousness contains valuable points appertaining to the Science of Everything....like, how all atoms came to have so much energy stashed inside them in such a clinically accurate way, and why the entire, intelligent universe, praise Almighty God, so highly...it is  because, like us, God's wonderful science saved them, as well...and they were all represented at Jesus Christ's inauguration, in Heaven, when similar plans were unfolded to save those on planet Earth. Those who deserve saving, anyway. You could be one of those ippy...if you desist from trying to wind people up, repent, and follow Jesus Christ, accurately...as Jesus himself taught us, as he told us to, and as he lived his  own life...and if you do you will know for a certainty that from that moment this world will be a better place.

I could say everything you see in the T V series 'Star Trek' are recording of actual factual happenings!

Having said the above I would rightfully be expected to give evidential reasons why I'm promoting belief in 'Star Trek'.

You have said everything that you've read in the bible are stories of actual factual happenings.

Having said the above you would rightfully be expected to give evidential reasons why you're  promoting belief in the bible?

To date Nick you haven't presented anything anything on this forum that could in any way be considered verifiable evidence that would have if you had presented any, support evidentially in any realistic way a single occurrence in the bible.

All you have ever done to date is assert biblical knowledge most of it about things you cannot possibly know to be true.

Regards ippy.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2230 on: August 08, 2018, 09:27:01 PM »
ippy/Stranger/Littleroses...

In the Holy Bible, in a number of places, but in particular, here, John 4:14...we are told about a living water, that, if we are given it by Jesus, we will never thirst again, and this water will deliver everlasting life. Here is that water...it is the same fountains of living water that made every star, every atom, every life force, and every science in the universe...It is the same energy that Jesus' entire mission is built around...it is the same energy we waste screaming at pop shows and similar events...it is so built into our health and welfare that our genetics twist and buckle under our persuasion without us even realising...but if you say there is no God or no Jesus Christ you waste the only opportunity to lock into that science and use it as Jesus intended. If we are waiting for modern science to catch up we will have waited too long because another calamity is biting at our heels, after Satan has done his worst...Its all in the Holy Bible.

Well, I'll say this. Your interpretation of John 4 has one thing going for it.
It's unique.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2231 on: August 09, 2018, 10:47:41 AM »

Stranger/ippy/Anchorman...

One of the key Biblical and righteous principles is that Almighty God never lies. To follow God's laws so perfectly (that is what living without sin means ) also means Jesus Christ never lied...and all those who follow God's word, made flesh in Jesus Christ must, from the day of their repentence, never lie either...so, to call someone a liar because you, yourselves, don't understand the truth behind what is being said, doesn't make the conveyor of a truth a liar. Remember, liars are condemned into the fiery lake of sulphur.

The truth is that the entire electric laws contained within the universe, which have all been refined under the heading of God's righteous spiritual laws are very active in each and everyone's lives...even the dead...because they also die with a portion of this indestructible energy attached to their last breath. Jesus went down to the pit in the ether and snatched the keys of life and death out of Satan's hand which meant that everyone of us who attach ourselves to Jesus's righteous teaching is attaching themselves to his science and by denying Jesus this wonderful truth we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

ippy

« Reply #2232 on: August 09, 2018, 11:20:06 AM »
Stranger/ippy/Anchorman...

One of the key Biblical and righteous principles is that Almighty God never lies. To follow God's laws so perfectly (that is what living without sin means ) also means Jesus Christ never lied...and all those who follow God's word, made flesh in Jesus Christ must, from the day of their repentence, never lie either...so, to call someone a liar because you, yourselves, don't understand the truth behind what is being said, doesn't make the conveyor of a truth a liar. Remember, liars are condemned into the fiery lake of sulphur.

The truth is that the entire electric laws contained within the universe, which have all been refined under the heading of God's righteous spiritual laws are very active in each and everyone's lives...even the dead...because they also die with a portion of this indestructible energy attached to their last breath. Jesus went down to the pit in the ether and snatched the keys of life and death out of Satan's hand which meant that everyone of us who attach ourselves to Jesus's righteous teaching is attaching themselves to his science and by denying Jesus this wonderful truth we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

All of which you believe Nick and have no way or means of establishing the above as factual.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2233 on: August 09, 2018, 11:22:50 AM »
All of which you believe Nick and have no way or means of establishing the above as factual.

All of which I have proven but that is my concern.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2234 on: August 09, 2018, 11:25:09 AM »
Remember, liars are condemned into the fiery lake of sulphur.

Remind me again about your statement that you cannot see the stars at night in your area of the UK?
Then we can test it's authenticity.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

torridon

« Reply #2235 on: August 09, 2018, 11:30:37 AM »
Also, we are still waiting for Nick to post up his evidence that the British government is taking his claims seriously.  Seems to be taking a long time.

Stranger

« Reply #2236 on: August 09, 2018, 11:52:48 AM »

I know enough about real science to know that you know nothing at all about it. I understand the meanings of the science terms you use and can therefore tell that you don't. Hence, when you claim to understand science, I know that you are lying - perhaps to yourself first and foremost but lying nonetheless.

All of which I have proven but that is my concern.

No, if you have proof (and I have no doubt that you don't, you can't prove meaningless gibberish, making this another lie) then if you want to convince people, you should be sharing it...

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #2237 on: August 09, 2018, 11:58:03 AM »
I know enough about real science to know that you know nothing at all about it. I understand the meanings of the science terms you use and can therefore tell that you don't. Hence, when you claim to understand science, I know that you are lying - perhaps to yourself first and foremost but lying nonetheless.

No, if you have proof (and I have no doubt that you don't, you can't prove meaningless gibberish, making this another lie) then if you want to convince people, you should be sharing it...
As a slight distraction, how do we actually 'lie to ourselves'? I get that you think that someone cannot be telling the truth, but lying to themselves?

Stranger

« Reply #2238 on: August 09, 2018, 12:11:08 PM »
As a slight distraction, how do we actually 'lie to ourselves'? I get that you think that someone cannot be telling the truth, but lying to themselves?

Self-deception

Self deception is defined as the act of lying to yourself or of making yourself believe something that isn't really true.

ippy

« Reply #2239 on: August 09, 2018, 12:14:08 PM »

Assuming you have proved beyond any doubt that this god/Jesus ideas of yours did in fact exist Nick, could you let me know how you managing with all of the world's media chasing you morning noon and night because as you must be aware that you're the first person in the last 2000 years to prove that this particular god/Jesus combination do and have existed.

Fancy that Nick, in all of the last 2000 years you're the only one that's managed to find any verifiable evidence that god exists, wow!!

Regards ippy

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #2240 on: August 09, 2018, 12:16:58 PM »
Self-deception

Self deception is defined as the act of lying to yourself or of making yourself believe something that isn't really true.
The definition wasn't what I was asking. How would we do it, and how would anyone else, particularly on a message board, tell?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2241 on: August 09, 2018, 12:35:49 PM »

Nearly Sane/ippy/Stranger...

The first thing we should ask ourselves is, is it possible for there to exist a much more advanced civilization in this universe than we, ourselves...and if the answer is yes...are they hostile or friendly...and if there is any evidence that they may be friendly...are they prepared to divulge the science of the universe to us. Well, you can make your own mind up about that. The Holy Bible says there are and explains how we can ditch the cancer of evil from our midst...but we had better start quickly else we might be seen as part of that cancer as are all those listed in Revelation 21:8...and making ourselves salvageable seems to be so full of promise...as in eternal life...peace...harmony...good will and freedom from all health failures. Imagine leaping around the rocks like a mountain goat...that is what's on offer when we unravel our spiritual distress. Only a solid science can deliver these things and that is what is on offer...lt's all in the Holy Bible.

Maeght

« Reply #2242 on: August 09, 2018, 12:41:18 PM »

The first thing we should ask ourselves is, is it possible for there to exist a much more advanced civilization in this universe than we, ourselves...and if the answer is yes...are they hostile or friendly...and if there is any evidence that they may be friendly...are they prepared to divulge the science of the universe to us. Well, you can make your own mind up about that. The Holy Bible says there are and explains how we can ditch the cancer of evil from our midst...

Only in your over active imagination.

ippy

« Reply #2243 on: August 09, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »

The first thing we should ask ourselves is, is it possible for there to exist a much more advanced civilization in this universe than we, ourselves...and if the answer is yes...are they hostile or friendly...and if there is any evidence that they may be friendly...are they prepared to divulge the science of the universe to us. Well, you can make your own mind up about that. The Holy Bible says there are and explains how we can ditch the cancer of evil from our midst...but we had better start quickly else we might be seen as part of that cancer as are all those listed in Revelation 21:8...and making ourselves salvageable seems to be so full of promise...as in eternal life...peace...harmony...good will and freedom from all health failures. Imagine leaping around the rocks like a mountain goat...that is what's on offer when we unravel our spiritual distress. Only a solid science can deliver these things and that is what is on offer...lt's all in the Holy Bible.

Nick, what does the bible have to say about changing a tap washer?

Regards ippy

BeRational

« Reply #2244 on: August 09, 2018, 02:24:37 PM »

Does it tell you how to create a fusion reactor that we can use?

Does it have equations for all the different flavours of QM?

What did it ever tell us that we did not first discover for ourselves, then someone like you come along and say, that's what this bit of the book was on about?
I see gullible people, everywhere!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2245 on: August 09, 2018, 03:23:24 PM »

BeRational/ippy/Maeght...

The science in the Holy Bible tells us important things like how we can all come together with each other guided by a single language of caring for each other...a language that embraces our health and our neighbours health as well instead of cutting each other to the quick with jibes and unpleasant remarks.We all respond to strong leadership but let us be sure that it is a well meaning leadership rather than a wicked leadership which winds people up and drives them to despair on a frightening scale. If Jesus says that soothing and calming our emotional behaviour is refreshing and upbuilding then why does the world want us to be emotionally high one minute and low the next by manipulating our emotional strength via media, film and politics...God's and Jesus Christ's righteous science resolves all this by giving us time to transform our inner and natural electric strength into an indestructable righteous spirit that has a promise that it will never be destroyed whilst those without such a promise will have to take the fiery lake of sulphur on the chin...in the not too distant future.

BeRational

« Reply #2246 on: August 09, 2018, 03:42:33 PM »

The science in the Holy Bible tells us important things like how we can all come together with each other guided by a single language of caring for each other...a language that embraces our health and our neighbours health as well instead of cutting each other to the quick with jibes and unpleasant remarks.We all respond to strong leadership but let us be sure that it is a well meaning leadership rather than a wicked leadership which winds people up and drives them to despair on a frightening scale. If Jesus says that soothing and calming our emotional behaviour is refreshing and upbuilding then why does the world want us to be emotionally high one minute and low the next by manipulating our emotional strength via media, film and politics...God's and Jesus Christ's righteous science resolves all this by giving us time to transform our inner and natural electric strength into an indestructable righteous spirit that has a promise that it will never be destroyed whilst those without such a promise will have to take the fiery lake of sulphur on the chin...in the not too distant future.

So, not QM equations then?
No fusion reactor advice?
Anything about whether string theory is a good model or not?
Or will only find it in the bible, once we have found it ourselves?
I see gullible people, everywhere!

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2247 on: August 09, 2018, 04:36:38 PM »
. If Jesus says that soothing and calming our emotional behaviour is refreshing and upbuilding then why does the world want us to be emotionally high one minute and low the next by manipulating our emotional strength via media, film and politics...
Yes, what does it say about those people who show via media, utterly false, made-up and downright misrepresentations via Youtube, regarding psuedo scientific technobabble-heavy videos purporting to say that there is a planet hurtling towards us.
That must be very frightening for some. Having their electric emotions supercharged up unnecessarily.
Even worse than that, people who either should know better and/or Satan's henchmen, pointing to and highlighting aforementioned frauds as if they were for real.

Disgusting.
Albert Einstein

Maeght

« Reply #2248 on: August 09, 2018, 04:59:01 PM »

The science in the Holy Bible tells us important things like how we can all come together with each other guided by a single language of caring for each other...

That's not science.

a language that embraces our health and our neighbours health as well instead of cutting each other to the quick with jibes and unpleasant remarks.We all respond to strong leadership but let us be sure that it is a well meaning leadership rather than a wicked leadership which winds people up and drives them to despair on a frightening scale.

Nor is that.

If Jesus says that soothing and calming our emotional behaviour is refreshing and upbuilding then why does the world want us to be emotionally high one minute and low the next by manipulating our emotional strength via media, film and politics...God's and Jesus Christ's righteous science ...

Jesus's message has nothing to do with science.

... resolves all this by giving us time to transform our inner and natural electric strength into an indestructable righteous spirit that has a promise that it will never be destroyed whilst those without such a promise will have to take the fiery lake of sulphur on the chin...in the not too distant future.

No science there either.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2249 on: August 09, 2018, 05:12:13 PM »
So, not QM equations then?
No fusion reactor advice?
Anything about whether string theory is a good model or not?
Or will only find it in the bible, once we have found it ourselves?

Well BeRational...if the universe is the result of a superabundant dynamic energy...God's Mighty Power, then it is easy to see why atoms, life, evolution, and Jesus Christ responded so efficiently because of it. It simply laid down all knowledge in a scientific way. Our sun is moving at high-speed through the universe along with all members of the Milky Way so to say that all this motion is sterile to the science it determines is, well, a little unscientific...but to say it causes black-holes between the high-speed universe and the static universe and in so doing creates all the power that packages atoms within our sun as if on a high speed production line, much nearer the truth. Want to know how it was all done and how it gives life then the best clues are in Holy Bible...want to just jibe and ridicule, well Jesus had a lot of that to deal with but it didn't stop his teaching, or his science from being 100% correct.