Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184803 times)

NicholasMarks

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2250 on: August 09, 2018, 05:27:26 PM »
That's not science.

Nor is that.

Jesus's message has nothing to do with science.

No science there either.

Science is about understanding truth and I'm afraid Maeght when people gather together there is a science which determines it. Because you can't stretch your mind around the science that is at work doesn't make it less a science. Advertisers make sure they target a particular body of people so that they will come and buy the goods on offer...and there is a science that advertisers work to...like you don't mention the nastier things about the product they want to sell. When certain people want a war they start by winding up the people they need for support and issue propaganda for the purpose...a science is being manipulated...notice how peoples emotional energy is being manipulated often by lies. So...a science is at work here just as when Jesus says follow me and you will never die he is referring to a science and that science says, harness our emotional energy in the way Jesus did and we will harness an indestructible spirit...proven by Jesus Christ's resurrection. Science at its most advanced level.

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #2251 on: August 09, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »
Our sun is moving at high-speed through the universe along with all members of the Milky Way so to say that all this motion is sterile to the science it determines is, well, a little unscientific...but to say it causes black-holes between the high-speed universe and the static universe and in so doing creates all the power that packages atoms within our sun as if on a high speed production line, much nearer the truth.

You're quite literally just putting science terms together in a completely random order, aren't you? This is total gibberish.
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Stranger

« Reply #2252 on: August 09, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »
Because you can't stretch your mind around the science that is at work doesn't make it less a science.

However, obviously not having the slightest idea what science even is and using science terms in ways that make it totally obvious you have no understanding of them is, without doubt, a pretence, an attempt to deceive, not a science that is hard to understand.

Maeght

« Reply #2253 on: August 09, 2018, 06:11:05 PM »
Science is about understanding truth and I'm afraid Maeght when people gather together there is a science which determines it. Because you can't stretch your mind around the science that is at work doesn't make it less a science. Advertisers make sure they target a particular body of people so that they will come and buy the goods on offer...and there is a science that advertisers work to...like you don't mention the nastier things about the product they want to sell. When certain people want a war they start by winding up the people they need for support and issue propaganda for the purpose...a science is being manipulated...notice how peoples emotional energy is being manipulated often by lies. So...a science is at work here just as when Jesus says follow me and you will never die he is referring to a science and that science says, harness our emotional energy in the way Jesus did and we will harness an indestructible spirit...proven by Jesus Christ's resurrection. Science at its most advanced level.

Nothing to do with science. You use it because you think it gives more credibility to your beliefs, but it doesn't.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2254 on: August 09, 2018, 06:12:32 PM »
When certain people want a war they start by winding up the people they need for support and issue propaganda for the purpose...a science is being manipulated...notice how peoples emotional energy is being manipulated often by lies.
Just like in the war against truth where people put out propaganda on youtube about non existent planets in our solar system to promote fear.
And their supporters point innocent people to those videos.
When I say supporters I include Satan's henchmen amongst them.

Isn't that correct Nick?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2255 on: August 09, 2018, 06:36:16 PM »
Just like in the war against truth where people put out propaganda on youtube about non existent planets in our solar system to promote fear.
And their supporters point innocent people to those videos.
When I say supporters I include Satan's henchmen amongst them.

Isn't that correct Nick?

Been here with you before Seb...your style hasn't changed a bit...offer nothing but keep going round and round in circles...its an old trick and by the way, I still haven't seen a starry night but I do see a haze at high altitudes...I seldom see an aeroplane in the sky now but I hear quite a number...still you have to be a little scientific to realise the implications of what is going on...so don't get too concerned...it appears your fate is sealed.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 06:56:24 PM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2256 on: August 09, 2018, 06:40:08 PM »
Been here with you before Seb...your style hasn't changed a bit...offer nothing but keep going round and round in circles...
Says the man who posts the same thing hundreds of times and offers less than nothing!
Are you dizzy yet?
Same old style Nick!
It's an old trick Nick.
Do you think that nobody has twigged you?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #2257 on: August 09, 2018, 06:44:10 PM »
I seldom see an aeroplane in the sky now but I here quite a number...still you have to be a little scientific to realise the implications of what is going on...so don't get too concerned...it appears your fate is sealed.

When there is no cloud cover I see tons of high altitude jets, Nick - they fly high over Glasgow en route to Iceland, Canada and the USA: sometimes there are several high-altitude jets visible at the same time, where Flightradar24 is handy to see where they are headed.

Specsavers for you I think!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2258 on: August 09, 2018, 06:46:41 PM »
Stranger/Maeght...

I suspect that because you have been so outspoken in your condemnation of our Saviour that you are reluctant to accept anything that comes close to proving his existence...but here it is...he is talking about an invisible energy that can be harnessed for our salvation. It is so versatile that it built stars and atoms, galaxies and life, black-holes and cancer...but rather than prove the science in your own life you would rather go down fighting along with all those who reject righteousness...and it is a scientific fact that only those who respect Jesus Christ and all he stands for will be considered salvageable because the awkward and troublesome will have no righteous resistance to what is coming upon the Earth...It's all in the holy Bible.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2259 on: August 09, 2018, 06:53:00 PM »
When there is no cloud cover I see tons of high altitude jets, Nick - they fly high over Glasgow en route to Iceland, Canada and the USA: sometimes there are several high-altitude jets visible at the same time, where Flightradar24 is handy to see where they are headed.

Specsavers for you I think!

I'm glad to hear that Gordon...but I don't here and I too am close to an airport. I see helicopters and light planes but not the high altitude stuff though the ones that spew out this  heavy debris can often be heard above the haze.

Maeght

« Reply #2260 on: August 09, 2018, 06:55:52 PM »
Stranger/Maeght...

I suspect that because you have been so outspoken in your condemnation of our Saviour...

Where?

... that you are reluctant to accept anything that comes close to proving his existence...but here it is...he is talking about an invisible energy that can be harnessed for our salvation.

That's not proof, its your belief.

It is so versatile that it built stars and atoms, galaxies and life, black-holes and cancer...but rather than prove the science in your own life you would rather go down fighting along with all those who reject righteousness...and it is a scientific fact that only those who respect Jesus Christ and all he stands for will be considered salvageable because the awkward and troublesome will have no righteous resistance to what is coming upon the Earth...It's all in the holy Bible.

There you go again, chucking in the word science where it doesn't belong.

Stranger

« Reply #2261 on: August 09, 2018, 07:00:20 PM »
...offer nothing but keep going round and round in circles...its an old trick and by the way...

Isn't it about time you stopped, then?

I suspect that because you have been so outspoken in your condemnation of our Saviour that you are reluctant to accept anything that comes close to proving his existence...

I've been condemning your obvious dishonesty, nothing else.

It's all in the holy Bible.

The drivel you spout is not in the bible - you're just making shit up again...

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2262 on: August 09, 2018, 07:08:57 PM »
Where?

That's not proof, its your belief.

There you go again, chucking in the word science where it doesn't belong.

There is only one logic that explains the entire science behind the entire universe Maeght...and it's key points are all in the Holy Bible...including Jesus Christ's righteous input...and from it all we can deduce that resurrection is part of a deep and meaningful science...That is, if we harness this invisible energy in the way Jesus taught us whilst giving proper respect to those who saw fit to tell us about it...our Diety, Jesus Christ and Almighty God.

Certain people, many whom are children, have given solid, scientific accounts of their own resurrection, but it is far better to go to the lead scientist in charge, Jesus Christ, rather than leave it all to chance.

Maeght

« Reply #2263 on: August 09, 2018, 07:12:57 PM »
There is only one logic that explains the entire science behind the entire universe Maeght...and it's key points are all in the Holy Bible...including Jesus Christ's righteous input...and from it all we can deduce that resurrection is part of a deep and meaningful science...That is, if we harness this invisible energy in the way Jesus taught us whilst giving proper respect to those who saw fit to tell us about it...our Diety, Jesus Christ and Almighty God.

Only in your over active imagination. Believe it if you like but don't expect anyone else to share your odd beliefs.

Certain people, many whom are children, have given solid, scientific accounts of their own resurrection, but it is far better to go to the lead scientist in charge, Jesus Christ, rather than leave it all to chance.

Where are these solid accounts (ignored the word science as I know you use it where it isn't suitable)?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2264 on: August 09, 2018, 07:21:08 PM »
Isn't it about time you stopped, then?

I've been condemning your obvious dishonesty, nothing else.

The drivel you spout is not in the bible - you're just making shit up again...

There you go again Stranger, your condemnation is more important to you than the facts. I still can't see how you can ignore  the greatest point of science that I alone have put forward...taken from the Holy Bible but totally missed by modern science...that we are all on a high-speed platform that has a static foundation beneath it...and from this starting point all science can be decoded...and if you aren't fluent in Biblical teaching, Almighty God talks about his dimension of the universe as being totally different to ours...It is a place where a thousand years is like a day and a day is like a thousand years...which unifies neatly with Einstein who says that at the speed of light time stands still. But remember Almighty God is the light of the world...not Einstein.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2265 on: August 09, 2018, 07:27:46 PM »
Only in your over active imagination. Believe it if you like but don't expect anyone else to share your odd beliefs.

Where are these solid accounts (ignored the word science as I know you use it where it isn't suitable)?

I could tell you to look on YouTube Maeght but knowing your response I will tell you to visit your local library and get the same information there...I have seen reports from both sources...but of course, you will have to believe what the children tell you...and you have a track-record off non belief in what you read else you would read the Holy Bible with more concern.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #2266 on: August 09, 2018, 07:29:41 PM »
I'm glad to hear that Gordon...but I don't here and I too am close to an airport. I see helicopters and light planes but not the high altitude stuff though the ones that spew out this  heavy debris can often be heard above the haze.

How close is too close?

Stranger

« Reply #2267 on: August 09, 2018, 07:34:09 PM »
There you go again Stranger, your condemnation is more important to you than the facts. I still can't see how you can ignore  the greatest point of science that I alone have put forward...taken from the Holy Bible but totally missed by modern science...that we are all on a high-speed platform that has a static foundation beneath it...and from this starting point all science can be decoded...

It can, can it? Perhaps you'd like post the mathematical theory (that means formulas, not meaningless gibberish) that unites quantum field theory and general relativity - on you way to collecting your Nobel Prize, of course? Also it would be useful if you explained the measurement problem.

Maeght

« Reply #2268 on: August 09, 2018, 07:35:18 PM »
I could tell you to look on YouTube Maeght but knowing your response I will tell you to visit your local library and get the same information there...I have seen reports from both sources...but of course, you will have to believe what the children tell you...and you have a track-record off non belief in what you read else you would read the Holy Bible with more concern.

Where in the local library? I don't believe unsupported anecdotes, something which you ought to try to follow.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #2269 on: August 09, 2018, 07:48:07 PM »
Also, we are still waiting for Nick to post up his evidence that the British government is taking his claims seriously.  Seems to be taking a long time.

OY!
Wait your turn....
'Cos I'm still waiting n the evidence that Egyptians oppressed a slave population.
Still, it takes approximately 70 days to creat a good mummy.
I've got patience.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2270 on: August 09, 2018, 07:59:34 PM »
How do you know that they are spewing out debris if you cannot see them doing it for yourself?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2271 on: August 09, 2018, 08:00:24 PM »
Which airport is that Nick?
Albert Einstein

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #2272 on: August 09, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »

I suspect you are misleading yourself, Nick.

Glasgow Airport is 10 miles from where I live, and I can get there by car in 20 minutes easily. It might not be as busy as Heathrow or Gatwick, but since it handles well over 9 million passengers p.a. it is quite busy every day - and yet when the skies are clear I have no trouble seeing high-flying jets. I can't hear them mind: after all they are flying around 6 miles above my head.

BeRational

« Reply #2273 on: August 09, 2018, 11:12:24 PM »
Well BeRational...if the universe is the result of a superabundant dynamic energy...God's Mighty Power, then it is easy to see why atoms, life, evolution, and Jesus Christ responded so efficiently because of it. It simply laid down all knowledge in a scientific way. Our sun is moving at high-speed through the universe along with all members of the Milky Way so to say that all this motion is sterile to the science it determines is, well, a little unscientific...but to say it causes black-holes between the high-speed universe and the static universe and in so doing creates all the power that packages atoms within our sun as if on a high speed production line, much nearer the truth. Want to know how it was all done and how it gives life then the best clues are in Holy Bible...want to just jibe and ridicule, well Jesus had a lot of that to deal with but it didn't stop his teaching, or his science from being 100% correct.

So no QM calculations then?
No fusion reactor design?
No description of dark energy?

Does your bible have answers to these questions. Yes or No, no long winded nonsense.
I see gullible people, everywhere!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2274 on: August 10, 2018, 11:03:18 AM »

Stranger/BeRational...

It's all so simple really. All mass is restructured energy. Spin up a huge cloud of the stuff and it all follows the same pattern and the amount of galaxies and stars in the universe tells us just how much of it there is....I call it superabundant but you can take every atom and break down all their component parts add up all the energy you find then add on another 93% and you will still be way out but under rather than over.

There were already many galaxy clouds, millions in fact, even trillions of them, all containiing vast amounts of this energy and just drifting around space, in a static universe. You can itemise how much potential energy was in each cloud by doing a similar exercise as before for the individual galaxy under scrutiny but that is up to you. Now all we needed was God's hadron collider...a natural event, many times larger than its namesake here on planet Earth and with much fiercer results and which will knock all your sciences calculations into touch...It presents a science that really only a wonderful God can handle and Jesus Christ is the most skilled being to handle the multiplicity of it all.

Thank you for the opportunity to express it again...I look forward to your rants but it won't change the science one iota.