Author Topic: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ  (Read 184787 times)

Sebastian Toe

Re: The Electric/Spiritual Universe of Jesus Christ
« Reply #2300 on: August 11, 2018, 10:08:28 AM »
Stranger/Seb/BeRational..

I have shown you clearly that behind the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ is a wonderful science...The Science of Everything. From it the highest authority in the universe has refined it  into his own preffered way of living...His Word...made flesh, in his son Jesus Christ...The Science of Righteousness...It isn't hard to follow...less rudeness would be a start. No lying, no cheating, no deceiving, no criminal behaviour, no spitefulness, no false witness. I can't see why you are so opposed to it...It all adds up to an indestructible, righteous spirit that can be resurrected into a new vessel at the appropriate time...both the science and Jesus Christ prove this point. Better still we can start a genetic repair programme, now, immediately,  that encourages our replicating living cells to become stronger, healthier and responsive to our environment...but it all takes time...time we haven't got...unless we follow Jesus Christ accurately...and thereby live the science.

The message from the Holy Bible is that unless we do we will be lacking the endurence to sustain ourselves during and after the great tribulations and the outcome won't be good.

Been here with you before Nick...your style hasn't changed a bit...offer nothing but keep going round and round in circles...

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2301 on: August 11, 2018, 10:16:17 AM »
The hypocrisy is in the fact that you say it but do not practice it. You try to associate Jesus with your made up pretend science gibberish and then tell us that bearing false witness is wrong when you do that very thing in almost all of your posts.

You clearly know nothing at all about science, so in order to "follow Jesus Christ accurately" you should stop pretending that you do.

I'll let you into a little secret Stranger...I'm doing exactly what I've been told to do...by a much higher authority than you or I...and you reckon prayer doesn't work.

Maeght

« Reply #2302 on: August 11, 2018, 10:19:44 AM »
I'll let you into a little secret Stranger...I'm doing exactly what I've been told to do...by a much higher authority than you or I...and you reckon prayer doesn't work.

Have you been hearing voices now NM?

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2303 on: August 11, 2018, 10:41:56 AM »
I'm praying that you will tell me which airport you live close to.
Will it work?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2304 on: August 11, 2018, 11:26:04 AM »
I'm praying that you will tell me which airport you live close to.
Will it work?

No it wont Seb...a man must have some privacy...Incidentally, I saw my first starry sky last night. First for a very long time.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2305 on: August 11, 2018, 11:32:13 AM »
Have you been hearing voices now NM?

Not really Maeght just my own voice of inquiry seeking to make sense of all the physics, and other sciences that I had an unquenchable thirst to explore...but after you have amassed the many facts and an answer leaps out of the page at you, you wonder if following Jesus Christ as accurately as I can, somehow fed the answer into my psyche...It all makes sense when you explore the many facets of an electrical universe and a righteous ownership of it all...especially the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2306 on: August 11, 2018, 12:55:33 PM »
No it wont Seb...a man must have some privacy...Incidentally, I saw my first starry sky last night. First for a very long time.

What changed?
The airport, the planes, your eyesight or your conscience?
Albert Einstein

Maeght

« Reply #2307 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:26 PM »
Not really Maeght just my own voice of inquiry seeking to make sense of all the physics, and other sciences that I had an unquenchable thirst to explore...but after you have amassed the many facts and an answer leaps out of the page at you, you wonder if following Jesus Christ as accurately as I can, somehow fed the answer into my psyche...It all makes sense when you explore the many facets of an electrical universe and a righteous ownership of it all...especially the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

Ah right, its your over active imagination clicking in again. I see.

Stranger

• Lightly seared on the reality grill.
« Reply #2308 on: August 11, 2018, 01:55:26 PM »

So this 'higher authority' has told you to bear false witness and pretend to know about science when you obviously don't?
x(∅ ∈ x ∧ ∀y(yxy ∪ {y} ∈ x))

Stranger

« Reply #2309 on: August 11, 2018, 02:32:12 PM »
Not really Maeght just my own voice of inquiry seeking to make sense of all the physics, and other sciences that I had an unquenchable thirst to explore...

I don't believe you.

If you had explored physics at all, even at a school level, quite apart from realising that the gibberish you spout has nothing to do with it, you'd at least know the difference between force and energy.

ippy

« Reply #2310 on: August 11, 2018, 03:02:08 PM »

Nick, how do you know it wasn't Satan that was telling you what to do?

Satan's very tricky so I've been told, you never know Nick?

Regards ippy

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2311 on: August 11, 2018, 03:09:00 PM »
Nick, how do you know it wasn't Satan that was telling you what to do?

Satan's very tricky so I've been told, you never know Nick?

Regards ippy
As far as I can determine, Nick's M.O. follows so closely to that of one of Satan's henchmen that conclusions must righteously he drawn!
Albert Einstein

ippy

« Reply #2312 on: August 11, 2018, 08:30:23 PM »
As far as I can determine, Nick's M.O. follows so closely to that of one of Satan's henchmen that conclusions must righteously he drawn!

You've got me worried now Toesie.

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2313 on: August 12, 2018, 11:59:55 AM »

Stranger/ippy/Seb/Maeght...

You see why Jesus Christ is so important in our lives...because hordes will gang up and try and reduce you to their level of inability. It won't work. My science has been tested to my own standards of satisfaction and found to be very useful indeed in everyday situations...never mind in our forthcoming salvation. If you weren't so determined to ridicule and shout abuse we could have gotten into a deep and meaningful conversation about it all but I'm afraid that has become impossible.

The message remains unchanged...the universe is the reconstruction of a wonderful dynamic energy that erupted after forming into many, many, huge dense clouds, of lightyear proportions. It is the core understanding found within the Holy Bible and dictates the terms and conditions of every known science.

Energy and force are two parts of the same thing and combine to make mass else you rubbish Einstein's most famous equation at a stroke, Stranger, and by the same reasoning, Almighty God = all mass because his dynamic energy was transformed by his Hadron Collider that sprung into life after galaxy clouds drifted into each other...Now, Seb...How can, 'follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ' be attributable to Satan...only the antiChrist could make such an assertion and you know it is all this type of confusion planted in peoples minds by the antiChrist that is causing all the mayhem in the world today...so...well done.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2314 on: August 12, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »

..Now, Seb...How can, 'follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ' be attributable to Satan...only the antiChrist could make such an assertion and you know it is all this type of confusion planted in peoples minds by the antiChrist that is causing all the mayhem in the world today...so...well done.

...only the Anti Christ would try to confuse science with psuedo-babble science.
Only the antiChrist would try to confuse people with meaningless, made up from an over fertile imagination, over indulged self-important claptrap, dressed up as a "message".
Thus adding to the confusion in the world today.

So, well done (henchman) Nick.
Albert Einstein

Stranger

« Reply #2315 on: August 12, 2018, 01:10:36 PM »
You see why Jesus Christ is so important in our lives...

Not to you, it would seem, as you constantly try to divert attention from him onto yourself and your absurd pretend science.

It won't work. My science has been tested to my own standards of satisfaction...

I don't doubt that for a minute. The problem being that you are scientifically illiterate, so your standards really don't count for much.

If you weren't so determined to ridicule and shout abuse we could have gotten into a deep and meaningful conversation about it all but I'm afraid that has become impossible.

Perhaps you should consider that we might have got into a reasonable conversation if you hadn't blatantly misrepresented the bible and pretended to know about science when you clearly don't?

It is the core understanding found within the Holy Bible and dictates the terms and conditions of every known science.

Patently untrue.

Energy and force are two parts of the same thing and combine to make mass...

No, force and energy are not parts of the same thing and they don't combine to make mass - that is objectively false by the very scientific definitions of the terms.

...else you rubbish Einstein's most famous equation at a stroke, Stranger...

Einstein's equation (clearly the only one you know, even if you have no idea what it means) E = mc2 relates mass to energy via the speed of light squared. Hence, it has dimensions of M L2 T-2, that is mass times length squared divided by time squared. It is measured in Joules which are equivalent to kg m2 s-2.

If you'd studied science at school, you'd know that another well known equation is F = ma which relates force to mass via acceleration. Hence, it has dimensions of M L T-2 and is measured in Newtons which are equivalent to kg m s-2.

Hence energy is force multiplied by distance.

On a more technical level, in relativity, energy and momentum (not force), M L T-1, can be said to be two parts of the same thing as they are combined into the energy-momentum 4-vector. Energy can be said to be momentum in the time direction of space-time.

That's what real science tells us and from it we can see that you are talking gibberish.

Now, Seb...How can, 'follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ' be attributable to Satan...

When what follows has nothing whatsoever to do the Jesus of the bible and is clearly an attempt to deceive people into thinking that you know something about science when you obviously don't.

Your posts are all about you are your pretend science, not about Jesus. You are bearing false witness.

ippy

« Reply #2316 on: August 12, 2018, 04:07:08 PM »
Nick have you any idea where I would be able to buy some large black candles from?

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #2317 on: August 12, 2018, 07:02:54 PM »

ippy/Stranger/Seb...

I'm afraid you are all hopelessly lost...That's no reflection on me...I have simply tried to guide you away from your unpleasant Biblical fate...but it is perhaps best that being chased around in circles by those quite happy to argue with Biblical righteousness has allowed others to see how the pain and suffering on this planet will be dealt with, and why it is necessary. The bullies are claiming this world as their own but their attitudes betray them. This is why the Christian message tells us to be kind, loving, merciful and love our neighbours because it separates and protects us from the aggression and the hostility of all those condemned in Revelation 21:8.

You had your chance and you blew it.

Stranger

« Reply #2318 on: August 12, 2018, 07:14:45 PM »
I'm afraid you are all hopelessly lost...That's no reflection on me...

Oh but it is. You are the one who is misrepresenting both the bible and science.

This is why the Christian message tells us to be kind, loving, merciful and love our neighbours because it separates and protects us from the aggression and the hostility of all those condemned in Revelation 21:8.

Well Nicholas, if you'd actually taken any notice of that verse, you'd notice that those condemned include liars and it is you who are lying to us by pretending that you know about science when you obviously don't.

If only you'd stop trying to make people think you have understanding that you don't perhaps the real message of being "kind, loving, merciful and love our neighbours" might have a chance instead of being buried in your self-important bullshit.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #2319 on: August 12, 2018, 07:57:28 PM »
Quote from: NicholasMarks link=topic=12525.msg743520#msg743520

You had your chance and you blew it.

When will we find out?

Soon?
Albert Einstein