Author Topic: 666  (Read 51515 times)

floo

Re: 666
« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2016, 11:11:49 AM »
I don't put you in the 666 category yet Seb...These are those who unquestionably follow the philosophy of Satan...and believe me...they know who they are.  As yet, I suggest, that you can still repent, if you want to.

If Satan exists he must love you as you do all his work for him, by making the faith a joke!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2016, 11:36:21 AM »
If Satan exists he must love you as you do all his work for him, by making the faith a joke!

Jesus had a remark for such an accusation...he said...Does Satan condemn Satan...or words to that effect...Floo.

floo

« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2016, 12:40:22 PM »
Jesus had a remark for such an accusation...he said...Does Satan condemn Satan...or words to that effect...Floo.

Maybe you are Satan. ;D

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »
I don't put you in the 666 category yet Seb...These are those who unquestionably follow the philosophy of Satan...and believe me...they know who they are.  As yet, I suggest, that you can still repent, if you want to.
Well actually Nick I find it hard to believe you, so just to help me, please indicate how, exactly and accurately, the category of people that you have described, 'know who they are'?

And whilst you are in a helpful mode, maybe you could tell me, how, exactly and accurately, ( if, heaven forbid I also fall into the 666 category in the future) I would know?
Because I might not spot it without your help on this and if I do then I could do something about it, couldn't I?  :-\

Is it exactly the same for everyone eg adults a and children, men and women?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2016, 02:11:30 PM »
Maybe you are Satan. ;D

Maybe I'm the prophet sent to bring those that can be saved back into the fold before it's to late...Floo...but encouraging you all to read Jesus Christ's accurate word instead of iniquity's, tells me, I'm certainly doing what every Bible student should be telling everyone who has an ear to do...that is...if they are trimming their lamps to meet the bridegroom as Jesus instructed.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2016, 02:15:17 PM »
Maybe I'm the prophet sent to bring those that can be saved back into the fold before it's to late

Nah, that was the true last prophet, Muhammad.
Which of course you would know if you had read the Quran, quietly and and calmly and accurately! You haven't done that yet have you?  ::)
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
Well actually Nick I find it hard to believe you, so just to help me, please indicate how, exactly and accurately, the category of people that you have described, 'know who they are'?

And whilst you are in a helpful mode, maybe you could tell me, how, exactly and accurately, ( if, heaven forbid I also fall into the 666 category in the future) I would know?
Because I might not spot it without your help on this and if I do then I could do something about it, couldn't I?  :-\

Well Seb...we have already said that 666 is a philosophy. It is held by those who lead the masses by hope and expectation whilst simply bathing in the emotional turmoil of their failure to deliver. You may think these are few but I can tell you they are many. Bullying is the name of the game. I have already given you enough information which tags wife beaters, baby bashers, and various other types of bullying...like what is in the news today about football coaches and those who follow the philosophy of Jimmy Savile...it's all about stealing the internal emotional strength of their victims and leaves a target emotionally traumatized for life.

Roll this out across the world and we get a feeling for the depth of the horrors that Almighty God is going to deal with via his number 666.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »
Well Seb...we have already said that 666 is a philosophy. It is held by those who lead the masses by hope and expectation whilst simply bathing in the emotional turmoil of their failure to deliver. You may think these are few but I can tell you they are many. Bullying is the name of the game. I have already given you enough information which tags wife beaters, baby bashers, and various other types of bullying...like what is in the news today about football coaches and those who follow the philosophy of Jimmy Savile...it's all about stealing the internal emotional strength of their victims and leaves a target emotionally traumatized for life.

Roll this out across the world and we get a feeling for the depth of the horrors that Almighty God is going to deal with via his number 666.

"we"?
Which "We" have claimed 666 as a philosophy, exactly?
Links, please.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2016, 02:31:01 PM »

'We' haven't said anything!
You might have though, are you a bit confused today?

Possibly, as you have not really, well, even tried to answer my queries, have you?
It's a bit like watching a bullying snake oil salesman at work, Nick.
Soothing words, but only in attempting to get me to 'look the other way' whilst avoiding the point.
Unfortunately for you , I noticed!

here is my query again, ..........

......... so just to help me, please indicate how, exactly and accurately, the category of people that you have described, 'know who they are'?

........lets see if you can address the very important points Nick, because my soul and others are at stake and you seem yo be playing fast and loose with some really important information which might save those poor unfortunates.
Albert Einstein

floo

« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2016, 02:44:37 PM »
Maybe I'm the prophet sent to bring those that can be saved back into the fold before it's to late...Floo...but encouraging you all to read Jesus Christ's accurate word instead of iniquity's, tells me, I'm certainly doing what every Bible student should be telling everyone who has an ear to do...that is...if they are trimming their lamps to meet the bridegroom as Jesus instructed.

Oh dear NM, it is really sad if you believe that to be true! :( Your stance on religion is weird and freaky. Far from making people wanting to see it from your POV, it is a complete turn off!

NicholasMarks

« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2016, 02:48:32 PM »

"we"?
Which "We" have claimed 666 as a philosophy, exactly?
Links, please.

Me, Isaiah and all those who are oppressed and bullied by those who are spiritually tattooed by that number

NicholasMarks

« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2016, 02:52:09 PM »
Oh dear NM, it is really sad if you believe that to be true! :( Your stance on religion is weird and freaky. Far from making people wanting to see it from your POV, it is a complete turn off!

You've never been mis-led then Floo by some who have been following the dictates of that philosophy and which has made you deeply offended by any mention of Jesus Christ's name...hmmm...I must be wrong then.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »
'We' haven't said anything!
You might have though, are you a bit confused today?

Possibly, as you have not really, well, even tried to answer my queries, have you?
It's a bit like watching a bullying snake oil salesman at work, Nick.
Soothing words, but only in attempting to get me to 'look the other way' whilst avoiding the point.
Unfortunately for you , I noticed!

here is my query again, ..........

......... so just to help me, please indicate how, exactly and accurately, the category of people that you have described, 'know who they are'?

........lets see if you can address the very important points Nick, because my soul and others are at stake and you seem yo be playing fast and loose with some really important information which might save those poor unfortunates.

If you had the fluency of mind Seb that comes with righteous instruction you would know that I have more than answered your question whilst you are simply resorting to type and show that though all around you is impending danger you will bite the head off any offer of help because you know best.

That's ok...righteousness can only work with those who are receptive to it.

floo

« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2016, 03:04:27 PM »
Me, Isaiah and all those who are oppressed and bullied by those who are spiritually tattooed by that number

You are not being oppressed and bullied, you are the one making threats! >:(

floo

« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2016, 03:05:18 PM »
You've never been mis-led then Floo by some who have been following the dictates of that philosophy and which has made you deeply offended by any mention of Jesus Christ's name...hmmm...I must be wrong then.

I am old enough to make up my own mind about religion.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2016, 03:25:28 PM »
emotionally traumatized for life.

God's number? I'm sure the text reads that 666 is the number of The Beast, and it is a man's number.

By the way, Nick, did you know that the planet Vulcan has now been proved to exist, and that Einstein's calculations were wrong? It had been all the time been obscured by Wormwood...

P.S.
Any chance of your translating the Hebrew phrases I penned a little way back, just to prove your scholastic credentials?
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2016, 03:40:35 PM »

Where in Isaiah is 666 mentioned, please?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2016, 05:26:54 PM »
If you had the fluency of mind Seb that comes with righteous instruction you would know that I have more than answered your question whilst you are simply resorting to type and show that though all around you is impending danger you will bite the head off any offer of help because you know best.

That's ok...righteousness can only work with those who are receptive to it.
I  have the fluency of mind to know that you have anything but answered the question Nick. Unfortunately you don't seem to care about my salvation or any others either. All you want to do is plug your own take on 'science'.
Very sad Nick.
Albert Einstein

Walter

« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2016, 05:41:20 PM »
I'm just watching the film Superman on the telly .
Now I know where Nick gets all his confusion from , the story line is almost the same as what he posts on here.

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »
I'm just watching the film Superman on the telly .
Now I know where Nick gets all his confusion from , the story line is almost the same as what he posts on here.
Superman eh?
Walter........might you be talking a load of "Perry White"?
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...

NicholasMarks

« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2016, 10:30:07 PM »

Where in Isaiah is 666 mentioned, please?

Well...Anchorman...as I have already pointed out, Isaiah...a man...talks about God administering recompense on all his enemies, (Isaiah 66:6) and Revelation happens to point out that 666 is the number that incorporates the number of the beast and that beast, by consolidating both passages, is made up of all God's enemies...each member like living cells in that beasts body...and they must all think alike...so their philosophy must all be the same, and as I have pointed out the philosophy of evil is, in various forms, entrenched in bullying...the stealing of other peoples vital inner strength by ruthless tactics.

Needless to say Jesus Christ teaches a way of life diametrically opposed to bullying...in any way, shape or form...and much more besides.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2016, 10:37:17 PM »
So the number does not occcur in Isaiah. Not very 'accurate', then.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2016, 10:49:27 PM »

I think that the analogy is wonderfully accurate Anchorman...but it is the background knowledge that it all contains like the suffering of the Jews and the suffering of those at the hands of Jimmy Savile...not to mention the young hopefuls being abused by football coaches stealing the innocence of their charges. We could go on and on into many walks of life showing that this sort of abuse is very harmful leaving life-time effects and with knock-on effects which no one seems to be able to get to grips with...neither can I...but Jesus Christ can if we follow him accurately...he can rebuild us stronger than we ever were before and the bully will simply fall by the wayside like so much chaff in a breeze.

And those that condemn Almighty God and Jesus Christ for not being with them at difficult times will see that they were there all the time just waiting for us to be receptive to their help.

Walter

« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2016, 11:50:52 PM »
its actually 999
he's using his emergency services leaflet as a bookmark in his bible, but its upside down!

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2016, 12:45:46 PM »
...but Jesus Christ can if we follow him accurately...

But Anchorman keeps telling you that the translation which you use as your guide is extremely inaccurate. If this is true, you are in no position to state what following Christ "accurately" means. Do you really think Anchorman is lying to you?
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David