Author Topic: 666  (Read 51041 times)

Sebastian Toe

Re: 666
« Reply #400 on: June 17, 2018, 10:26:43 AM »
. To be honest, I can't remember the last time I saw the stars in our night sky due to the heavy pollution being pumped into it...
Honestly Nick? Are you being honest here Nick?
Unless you live in a tent, pitched underneath a cooling stack which for some reason is never switched off then quite frankly, I dont believe you.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #401 on: June 17, 2018, 10:28:41 AM »
..and the sun, itself, is showing some powerful disturbances upon it.
...what disturbances?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #402 on: June 17, 2018, 10:40:23 AM »
NM: There is no indication that the sun has changed in the last four billion years. NONE. Again, this 'star watching' - are you talking about astrology? Not even the pyramidiot Russell who invented the JW cult was daft enough tobelieve THAT guff! Because, NM, we simply don't know which astrology those first centurey believers would have heard about....the Greeks, Persians, Egyptians and the rst all used different combinations of stars as their constellations - constellations which are themselves bunkum, why is why Jesus Himself wasn't an astrologer. By 'watching the heavens'? Yes! Good idea...meteors, comets and the rest pose a distinct danger....but with respect, NM, we can't see them coming without optical telescopes - which didn't exist in first century Palestine. Or are you suggesting Jesus predicted radio-telescopy, which is, of course possible? If so, then He was telling us to look for EVIDENCE......Evidence, NM, which you seem singularly unable to provide whenever I ask foe it.

Oh Anchorman...you make many mistakes before telling me that it is me who is mistaken.

The first mistake is in telling me that Jesus was the same intellect as the people of his day. He was far superior in his knowledge than even we are today he just reduced his teaching to reach the intellectual level of the people he was speaking to...a population of people who had to be deliberately structured by the will of God so that they could receive the first scientific level of his righteous teaching. Jesus himself said look into the skies for the clues of his impending return and in a wonderful way describes events of this day and age. Events that many world leaders are preparing for but who forget to tell you about because, perhaps, you aren't included in their plans.

My experience is that if we are forewarned of a great catastrophe then we can be prepared for it, and just knowing, allows us to prepare for it, which takes out the sting when it comes...well...the Holy Bible, and in particular, Revelation, does just that...so be ready.     ps...anyone who is looking at our sun today, knows, it is enlarged, glaring, displaying many peculiarities, constantly pumping out excessive ultraviolet rays and has a vast amount of observers on youtube showing images of rogue celestial bodies coming in and out of view around it.

Time to look up Anchorman and respond to Jesus Christ's call for righteous obedience...but use caution.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #403 on: June 17, 2018, 10:52:22 AM »
Honestly Nick? Are you being honest here Nick?
Unless you live in a tent, pitched underneath a cooling stack which for some reason is never switched off then quite frankly, I dont believe you.

It's true in my observations Seb...but of course you have your own perspective and maybe live in a part of the world that has a window through what is blocking my view. What is more than likely though is that you are following a pattern that many others are doing and, without any observations at all, accept that what is above you is what you remember and , without looking critically, you expect it is still the same...an illusion which it is wise to break by doing your own research.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #404 on: June 17, 2018, 11:20:34 AM »
It's true in my observations Seb...but of course you have your own perspective and maybe live in a part of the world that has a window through what is blocking my view.
What part of the world do you live in Nick?
Albert Einstein

ippy

« Reply #405 on: June 17, 2018, 11:37:51 AM »
The Holy Bible does indeed prove its own veracity...and, for me, that veracity is proven by the simple fact that it identifies a science of profound importance in this day and age.

That science dictates why we should be nice to each other...it is because we are then harnessing our inner righteous energy in a repairing way...all other routes are sin, or wasting this inner strength which leads to all the genetic malfunctions known to man. It is another aspect of evolution which moulds and bends our genetics to meet critical difficulties but in righteousness we are using the same electrical force to refresh and strengthen our genetic health to the highest degree possible. It all works because everything is restructured, dynamic energy...the same stuff that all stars, all atoms and all life are made from so you might guess that the first laws of all scientific knowledge is made from it too...but to gain individual benefit from it all we must attach ourselves to Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...else follow the accidental form of this science, heavily manipulated by the 666 contingent, and suffer the consequences.

Oooooh dear I should have known better, don't let it worry you Nick.

Kind regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #406 on: June 17, 2018, 12:12:00 PM »
Oooooh dear I should have known better, don't let it worry you Nick.

Kind regards ippy

But that's my point ippy...Though there are many great concerns in the world today, not the least being the 666 contingent...we all have a promise that reduces those worries and it is relayed to us by Jesus Christ...though I'm afraid it means following him accurately so that his electric laws become our electric laws.

Robbie

« Reply #407 on: June 17, 2018, 12:19:55 PM »
Nicholas, have you read about Michael Faraday? A lot of what you say about electricity corresponds with his beliefs and discoveries (he was a Sandemanian Christian).
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #408 on: June 17, 2018, 12:27:22 PM »
It's true in my observations Seb...but of course you have your own perspective and maybe live in a part of the world that has a window through what is blocking my view. What is more than likely though is that you are following a pattern that many others are doing and, without any observations at all, accept that what is above you is what you remember and , without looking critically, you expect it is still the same...an illusion which it is wise to break by doing your own research.
Do you live in the UK Nick?
Albert Einstein

Maeght

« Reply #409 on: June 17, 2018, 01:14:05 PM »

Stars remain clearly visible. If you're struggling, maybe a vision to Specsavers?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:24:15 PM by Maeght »

Maeght

« Reply #410 on: June 17, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
Quote from: NicholasMarks link=topic=13020.msg736246#msg736246

...     ps...anyone who is looking at our sun today, knows, it is enlarged, glaring, displaying many peculiarities, constantly pumping out excessive ultraviolet rays and has a vast amount of observers on youtube showing images of rogue celestial bodies coming in and out of view around it.

More evidence that you need to visit Specsavers.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #411 on: June 17, 2018, 01:19:42 PM »
Nicholas, have you read about Michael Faraday? A lot of what you say about electricity corresponds with his beliefs and discoveries (he was a Sandemanian Christian).

Thanks for that Robbie...Though, of course, I know of him as an electrical scientist, I had no idea of his serious religious commitment. Shows us all that dedicated scientists can also have a deep and precious attitude towards Christian teaching...as many scientists did/do.

Maeght

« Reply #412 on: June 17, 2018, 01:25:01 PM »

Which beliefs do NM and Faraday share Robbie?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #413 on: June 17, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »
Seb/Maeght...

Yes I live in uk...and you are probably right that I need to go to specsavers...but it doesn't alter...one iota... that strange things are happening in our skies and, in particular, around our sun. Now, you can ridicule me, which is the standard way of dealing with things you don't want to stretch your mind around, but it is a bit harder to ridicule the hard core of observers who are proclaiming the same things I am seeing, and been observing for a long time now. You too, and your families, are living under all that pollution that is being pumped out above your heads...and one of my many life experiences (not me) tell me that suffering from critical bronchitis and asthma isn't a joyride...but it is up to you...it is the pay-off for allowing the 666 contingent to take advantage of us at a time of great tribulations which the naivest of observers could spot quickly and realise that something scary is going on.

ippy

« Reply #414 on: June 17, 2018, 01:36:57 PM »

Perhaps Nick should avail himself of a Faraday cage for some of his more superabundant electric days?

Regards ippy

Maeght

« Reply #415 on: June 17, 2018, 01:48:10 PM »
Seb/Maeght...

Yes I live in uk...and you are probably right that I need to go to specsavers...but it doesn't alter...one iota... that strange things are happening in our skies and, in particular, around our sun. Now, you can ridicule me, which is the standard way of dealing with things you don't want to stretch your mind around, but it is a bit harder to ridicule the hard core of observers who are proclaiming the same things I am seeing, and been observing for a long time now. You too, and your families, are living under all that pollution that is being pumped out above your heads...and one of my many life experiences (not me) tell me that suffering from critical bronchitis and asthma isn't a joyride...but it is up to you...it is the pay-off for allowing the 666 contingent to take advantage of us at a time of great tribulations which the naivest of observers could spot quickly and realise that something scary is going on.

No one is denying that we are polluting thus planet and that asthma etc are serious medical conditions. The issue comes when you use your overactive imagination to link this to some conspiracy theories and the imagined changes in solar activity. Just because you're not the only one with such an over active inagination and you can find others on line who share your beliefs doesn't make them right.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #416 on: June 17, 2018, 01:48:23 PM »
Seb/Maeght...

Wait a minute. Are you now saying that you cannot see the stars because if your poor eyesight rather than there being too much pollution for anyone to see them?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #417 on: June 17, 2018, 01:54:57 PM »
Seb/Maeght...

that strange things are happening in our skies and, in particular, around our sun.

What, in particular, is happening around our sun?
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #418 on: June 17, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »
Which beliefs do NM and Faraday share Robbie?

Not only Farady, Maeght....the greatest of early archaeologists, W.M. Flinders Petrie, was a committed Christian. Like Russell, he went to Egypt as a pyramidiot, determined to prove the Pentateuch innerant, and the parousia guaranteed through the insane 'pyrajmid Inch' so beloved of the Jehovah Witness cult and found to be complete balderdash....but he found evidence....real, substantive evidence....for genuine history.
Also like Farady, this did not shake his faith in Christ one iota.....I really wish NM would emulate both of them, and produce genuibne evidence, instead of producing the same diatribe over and over again.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Robbie

« Reply #419 on: June 17, 2018, 02:46:40 PM »
I was doing a bit of digging about Nick's beliefs, Anchor, and came across Faraday, his faith and scientific research (he was called a 'Natural Philosopher' in those days), which of course led to electromagnetism. However, on the way, I came across a site that dealt with Egyptology and electricity & immediately thought of you!

Amazing what you can find when you start googling. I started off with 'Jesus and electricity' !
(I did find something about God and an electric power shower but didn't open that link, mind boggles.)

Faraday is certainly an interesting character, I'd love to see a TV drama-doc about him.

The reason I was looking into NM's beliefs was because someone above said he was a JW; I don't think so, he hasn't said as much has he? I doubt he would confine himself to a single box. Could be wrong of course.

I must say I can see the stars on a clear night - & we do have them, nor have I noticed anything different about the sun.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Maeght

« Reply #420 on: June 17, 2018, 02:56:36 PM »

Not only Farady, Maeght....the greatest of early archaeologists, W.M. Flinders Petrie, was a committed Christian. Like Russell, he went to Egypt as a pyramidiot, determined to prove the Pentateuch innerant, and the parousia guaranteed through the insane 'pyrajmid Inch' so beloved of the Jehovah Witness cult and found to be complete balderdash....but he found evidence....real, substantive evidence....for genuine history.
Also like Farady, this did not shake his faith in Christ one iota.....I really wish NM would emulate both of them, and produce genuibne evidence, instead of producing the same diatribe over and over again.

Oh yes, I know they and other scientists have been and are Christians. But NM has a particular take on it andxwondered if this was shared by Faraday.

ippy

« Reply #421 on: June 17, 2018, 03:36:19 PM »
I was doing a bit of digging about Nick's beliefs, Anchor, and came across Faraday, his faith and scientific research (he was called a 'Natural Philosopher' in those days), which of course led to electromagnetism. However, on the way, I came across a site that dealt with Egyptology and electricity & immediately thought of you!

Amazing what you can find when you start googling. I started off with 'Jesus and electricity' !
(I did find something about God and an electric power shower but didn't open that link, mind boggles.)

Faraday is certainly an interesting character, I'd love to see a TV drama-doc about him.

The reason I was looking into NM's beliefs was because someone above said he was a JW; I don't think so, he hasn't said as much has he? I doubt he would confine himself to a single box. Could be wrong of course.

I must say I can see the stars on a clear night - & we do have them, nor have I noticed anything different about the sun.

Well Rob, now they've spoiled page three for me, certainly took my mind off of world pollution for a moment or two.

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #422 on: June 17, 2018, 06:38:34 PM »
ippy/Maeght/Robbie/Anchorman/Seb...

Much of what I am telling you is provable by valid scientific analysis of the subject...Many scientists have conducted detailed analysis on this problem and have expressed their sincere concerns, have had conferences on the subject, and realised that they are being ignored. Its such a huge problem but its all linked in with that contingent of 666...Those who have turned their backs on Almighty God.

You cannot possibly be looking up into the skies with an honest desire to learn the truth else you would see the truth as well...unless you think that the constant barrage of air-planes that are pouring out chem-trails into the upper atmosphere are on a sunday jaunt. Like the Holy Bible, it needs a genuine study to realise the truth and, I'm afraid, ridiculing the truth will achieve nothing scientific what-so-ever...but when the stifling atmosphere comes into play you will be able to see that all your coughing and wheezing is the payment for your ridicule, whilst those causing it will be sitting in their protective dwellings laughing at your dilemma. Fortunately, the Holy Bible offers protection to those who haven't burnt their bridges. It is first law electronics that we should upbuild a righteous spirit within us to safeguard us against every eventually, and resurrection is on our side.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:40:55 PM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2018, 07:58:58 PM »

Much of what I am telling you is provable by valid scientific analysis of the subject..

Nick
What scientific or otherwise, proof do you have that from where you live, the stars cannot be seen at night due to being blocked out by pollution?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #424 on: June 17, 2018, 08:01:38 PM »

Much of what I am telling you is provable by valid scientific analysis of the subject...Many scientists have conducted detailed analysis on this problem and have expressed their sincere concerns,

In that case, there will be valid scientific papers published on these matters.
Care to share them?
Nick?
Albert Einstein