Author Topic: My Kingdom is Not of This World  (Read 32363 times)

floo

Re: My Kingdom is Not of This World
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2017, 01:38:13 PM »
I thought I had answered these points in various different ways Anchorman...but here goes again...

The solar system is a minute detail in a much greater universe and Almighty God created the lot...but what did he use?? Well, there is a willing candidate...a superabundant, indestructible, highly malleable, dynamic energy, or, God's mighty and powerful force, as identified in Isaiah 40:26 when God  said 'look into the heavens who made these?' You see, we want to satisfy science as well as doubting Thomas' and this is how God, describes this raw material...which Jesus, being the 'word' of God made flesh, teaches us about, and how we can interact with it under the heading of God's fountain of living waters.

Now, what I do remember touching upon was that it isn't my teaching that millions have latched on to, it is Jesus Christ's teaching, and I am just another one of those with a slightly more modern take on the subject.

I doubt even one person has latched onto your interpretation  of the Bible. :o

NicholasMarks

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2017, 01:48:21 PM »
I doubt even one person has latched onto your interpretation  of the Bible. :o

My version always starts with...'Follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ'...That is what Jesus said as well...'Those that follow me (Jesus) will never die' but you can bet your bottom dollar that, by obedience to his teaching we attach ourselves to God's fountain of living waters which...by virtue of its star, galaxy, and atom producing, capacity, is indestructible...and this is a strict condition of that righteous code.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2017, 02:01:51 PM »
Hello Mr Marks, good to meet you.
I'd like to ask a few questions:-

1&2 - When you talk about people being in the sulphur for a long time are you speaking of being burned physically and, if so, do you interpret it as being never ending or just like being blown up and then oblivion?

3 - Have you any idea when all this is going to happen or is it just something you believe will happen at an unspecified time in the not too distant future?

I note that you say you have Biblical proof but if people do not believe the Bible is the word of God (whether literally or figuratively), that will mean nothing to them. It is not proof. You'll come up against that time & time again if you haven't already.

Thank you.

Thank you for your measured response Robinson. In answer to 1 & 2 I am convinced that Wormwood will swing around this planet causing much damage but when it breaks away from the gravitational force that holds it to the Earth it will momentarily drag out all electric energy that isn't secured down. This includes the spiritual energy which resides within us and which we become wildly depleted of whenever we are involved in a sudden, emotional shock. It will be snatched into what is described as a fiery lake of sulphur and because this energy is indestructible it will be retained for all eternity in that terrible place.

3...The Holy Bible gives all the clues...No one knows the hour or the day but there are signs to watch out for and these signs seem to be increasing daily...like a pregnant woman about to give birth.

4...The teaching is that Jesus' 'word' will be taught in all the inhabited Earth and then the end will come...and this is happening right now so we either ignore it else stake our future on it because righteousness is more than an accidental word...it is a universal science.

floo

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2017, 02:05:50 PM »
My version always starts with...'Follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ'...That is what Jesus said as well...'Those that follow me (Jesus) will never die' but you can bet your bottom dollar that, by obedience to his teaching we attach ourselves to God's fountain of living waters which...by virtue of its star, galaxy, and atom producing, capacity, is indestructible...and this is a strict condition of that righteous code.

I suspect Jesus wouldn't recognise your interpretation of what he is supposed to said. ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2017, 02:12:35 PM »
I suspect Jesus wouldn't recognise your interpretation of what he is supposed to said. ::)

You can take me out of the equation if you want Floo...but I strongly suggest you swap Coronation Street for a (the) Good Book...but this time read it as it is intended...honestly, open mindedly, and in realising that our brightest scientist doesn't have as much accurate knowledge about science than is contained within that book.

ippy

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2017, 02:14:31 PM »
Hi there Nick, why don't you get together with our Alan Burns and start a joint website with him?

Our Alan's  just about neck a neck with you in the religious further championships, you'd do well to get together with him, the only problem you might have is he's not quite so up to date with the electrics as you are but I'm sure you could sort that out between the pair of you.

Good to see you back, try to not take things so seriously it wont help you to acquire many converts and don't start on me I'm a lost cause where anything spooky's like religion's concerned.

Regards ippy.

Robbie

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2017, 02:18:43 PM »
Thank you for your measured response Robinson. In answer to 1 & 2 I am convinced that Wormwood will swing around this planet causing much damage but when it breaks away from the gravitational force that holds it to the Earth it will momentarily drag out all electric energy that isn't secured down. This includes the spiritual energy which resides within us and which we become wildly depleted of whenever we are involved in a sudden, emotional shock. It will be snatched into what is described as a fiery lake of sulphur and because this energy is indestructible it will be retained for all eternity in that terrible place.

3...The Holy Bible gives all the clues...No one knows the hour or the day but there are signs to watch out for and these signs seem to be increasing daily...like a pregnant woman about to give birth.

4...The teaching is that Jesus' 'word' will be taught in all the inhabited Earth and then the end will come...and this is happening right now so we either ignore it else stake our future on it because righteousness is more than an accidental word...it is a universal science.

Thanks for reply.  Regarding our spiritual energy being trapped forever in that terrible place, will people be conscious of it & if so, in what way?
That was really what I was asking.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

floo

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »
You can take me out of the equation if you want Floo...but I strongly suggest you swap Coronation Street for a (the) Good Book...but this time read it as it is intended...honestly, open mindedly, and in realising that our brightest scientist doesn't have as much accurate knowledge about science than is contained within that book.

I NEVER watch that soap! I read what is in that not so good book without using my imagination as you do!

floo

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2017, 02:24:14 PM »
Hi ther :De Nick, why don't you get together with our Alan Burns and start a joint website with him?

Our Alan's  just about neck a neck with you in the religious further championships, you'd do well to get together with him, the only problem you might have is he's not quite so up to date with the electrics as you are but I'm sure you could sort that out between the pair of you.

Good to see you back, try to not take things so seriously it wont help you to acquire many converts and don't start on me I'm a lost cause where anything spooky's like religion's concerned.

Regards ippy.

Compared to NM AB is mainstream. ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2017, 02:24:37 PM »
Hi there Nick, why don't you get together with our Alan Burns and start a joint website with him?

Regards ippy.

Thank you ippy...I take things seriously because it is a serious subject which involves us all..and...well...I would like to report back that everyone is saved who can be saved...That's the beauty of science it has its own momentum when it is revealed and all our salvations depends upon Jesus Christ's righteous science.

I'm sure Alan and I will, forumly, meet up at some point.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2017, 02:27:43 PM »
Sparky,

If...

There's your problem right there. If my auntie had cojones she'd be my uncle.

So what?

Suggest you invest your time in trying to get from that "if" to demonstrating your claim actually to be true before worrying about the implications if it is.

Good luck with it though. 
"Don't make me come down there."

God

floo

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2017, 02:34:26 PM »
NM's definition of science appears to be far removed from the actual definition, which doesn't include an overactive imagination. ::)

NicholasMarks

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2017, 02:54:58 PM »
Sparky,

There's your problem right there. If my auntie had cojones she'd be my uncle.

So what?

Suggest you invest your time in trying to get from that "if" to demonstrating your claim actually to be true before worrying about the implications if it is.

Good luck with it though.

My 'if' is a politeness saying, well, I've worked it out but I don't want to make a big thing of it..because I know you haven't...It's Biblically called, meekness...You see, bluehillside, I want to inherit a share in this new heavens and new Earth.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2017, 03:09:32 PM »
Sparky,

My 'if' is a politeness saying, well, I've worked it out but I don't want to make a big thing of it..because I know you haven't...It's Biblically called, meekness...You see, bluehillside, I want to inherit a share in this new heavens and new Earth.

You claim not only that there is a universe-creating god who knocked it up especially to suit you, but that you know what this god thinks and wants and that "He" cares enough about little old you to intervene on your behalf from time-to-time and you claim to be "meek" about your beliefs? Good grief - such arrogance!

Anyways, if you think you've worked something out then rather than just assert your claims why not share that "working out" here so others can see that you're not just, you know, delusional after all? 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:42:00 PM by bluehillside »
"Don't make me come down there."

God

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2017, 04:10:31 PM »
Thanks for reply.  Regarding our spiritual energy being trapped forever in that terrible place, will people be conscious of it & if so, in what way?
That was really what I was asking.

NM takes a few things from the Jehovah's Witnesses, but this appears to be one area where he definitely departs from one of their core teachings. Namely, the JWs don't believe hell to be a place of eternal torment (merely non-existence), whereas NM seems to get rather gleeful over the idea of people being roasted.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

ippy

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2017, 04:14:12 PM »
Compared to NM AB is mainstream. ;D

Both as daft about religion as each other Floo :o

ippy

ippy

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2017, 04:21:01 PM »
NM takes a few things from the Jehovah's Witnesses, but this appears to be one area where he definitely departs from one of their core teachings. Namely, the JWs don't believe hell to be a place of eternal torment (merely non-existence), whereas NM seems to get rather gleeful over the idea of people being roasted.

Mind you that smell of bacon cooking, mmmmmm.

ippy

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2017, 04:24:53 PM »

ippy
hard to enjoy if you're the pig.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2017, 04:27:32 PM »

ippy

Conclusive proof of the existence of God, according to Al Murray, the Pub Landlord :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyWN5017wD8
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:31:23 PM by Dicky Underpants »
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

ippy

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »
hard to enjoy if you're the pig.

Don't think the pig would know much about it N S.

ippy

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »
Don't think the pig would know much about it N S.

ippy
  I think with Nick's model it appears that the long pig knows every single second of it.

ippy

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2017, 05:01:12 PM »
  I think with Nick's model it appears that the long pig knows every single second of it.

Have to be a bit kindly to Nick from time to time, just a little poetic licence.

ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2017, 05:20:30 PM »
Nearly Sane/ippy/Dicky Underpants/bluehillside...

The science is simple...it's following it where it gets difficult...especially when you have divorced yourselves from Jesus Christ's accurate teaching.

You see...there are 3 key elements that make this science work. The most important is an indestructible, dynamic energy that is so abundant that if you rolled every galaxy out into this raw material there would be enough of it to make all all those atoms and their component parts in the style, shape and form that modern science analyses and tries to interpret.

Then we need 2 dimensions of the universe which are best described as the static...pre-big bang universe...where nothing moved very fast...and also our own, high-speed, expanding dimension, which sprung into action when all that 'dynamic energy' erupted.

Link these two dimensions with black-holes, both on the macro-scale, and the micro-scale, and we finish up with of a rush of this electric plasma, or dynamic energy, building galaxies, stars and atoms at a phenomenal rate and all the Biblical clues suggest Almighty God created this universe by giving this scientific understanding, life, and righteous meaning...and because it all happened millions of light-years ago we know that Almighty God is well versed in the 'word' that Jesus Christ made flesh, and this is why we should pay heed when they talk of serious, impending dangers...which they announced to us well over 2000 years ago.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2017, 05:28:05 PM »
I need another paracetamol.
I also need those links I asked you for in post #31, NM.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

ippy

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2017, 05:46:06 PM »
Nearly Sane/ippy/Dicky Underpants/bluehillside...

The science is simple...it's following it where it gets difficult...especially when you have divorced yourselves from Jesus Christ's accurate teaching.

You see...there are 3 key elements that make this science work. The most important is an indestructible, dynamic energy that is so abundant that if you rolled every galaxy out into this raw material there would be enough of it to make all all those atoms and their component parts in the style, shape and form that modern science analyses and tries to interpret.

Then we need 2 dimensions of the universe which are best described as the static...pre-big bang universe...where nothing moved very fast...and also our own, high-speed, expanding dimension, which sprung into action when all that 'dynamic energy' erupted.

Link these two dimensions with black-holes, both on the macro-scale, and the micro-scale, and we finish up with of a rush of this electric plasma, or dynamic energy, building galaxies, stars and atoms at a phenomenal rate and all the Biblical clues suggest Almighty God created this universe by giving this scientific understanding, life, and righteous meaning...and because it all happened millions of light-years ago we know that Almighty God is well versed in the 'word' that Jesus Christ made flesh, and this is why we should pay heed when they talk of serious, impending dangers...which they announced to us well over 2000 years ago.

Thanks for the warning Nick, love the dynamic energy, what happened to dynamos after they switched to alternators?

ippy