Author Topic: Oh No!!! Not MORE !?!?!?  (Read 6721 times)

floo

Re: Oh No!!! Not MORE !?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 08:53:26 AM »
I remember one such guy on a forum I used to post on some years ago, admittedly his posts were quite amusing.

floo

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 10:39:37 AM »
You never know this forum might be favoured with 'Jesus' popping in to say 'Hi', nothing would surprise me anymore. If he does NM can ask him about his 'accurate science'.  ;D

Rhiannon

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 10:46:47 AM »
I find this interesting and not a little sad. Not a subject for a piss take.

floo

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 10:48:19 AM »

I think it is amusing.

Walter

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »
ill take the piss if I want to , if its all the same to you ma'am

Rhiannon

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »
I think it is amusing.

So you like pointing and laughing? Do these people exist for your entertainment?

Rhiannon

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 10:59:29 AM »
ill take the piss if I want to , if its all the same to you ma'am

Ok, so I can see why, but it's still not actually amusing. Fascinating, yes, because if these people aren't psychotic and aren't con men then what is going on? And sad because they - and even more so their followers - are so detached from reality. And sad because none of these stories can end well.

Walter

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 11:03:26 AM »
So you like pointing and laughing? Do these people exist for your entertainment?
well of course I do , and yes I am entertained . and I care not what you think of me Rhi.  8) 8) 8)

Rhiannon

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 11:06:51 AM »
well of course I do , and yes I am entertained . and I care not what you think of me Rhi.  8) 8) 8)

This would be a bloody stupid place to post for anyone who cares what others think.

But there are people at whom we should point and laugh (anal hair bleachers for example) and others who are far more complex. Laughing at them just reveals an inability to be fascinated.

Walter

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 11:08:08 AM »
Ok, so I can see why, but it's still not actually amusing. Fascinating, yes, because if these people aren't psychotic and aren't con men then what is going on? And sad because they - and even more so their followers - are so detached from reality. And sad because none of these stories can end well.
why do you care how they end?

Walter

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
This would be a bloody stupid place to post for anyone who cares what others think.

But there are people at whom we should point and laugh (anal hair bleachers for example) and others who are far more complex. Laughing at them just reveals an inability to be fascinated.
you make assumptions Rhi and your judgment is incorrect. Wind it in Rhi, wind it in. ;) ;) ;)

floo

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 11:17:22 AM »
The second coming scenario is not credible, whether it involves that guy Jesus who died 2000 years ago or imposters, imo..

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 11:26:09 AM »
The second coming scenario is not credible, whether it involves that guy Jesus who died 2000 years ago or imposters, imo..
Not credible click Not credible click Not credible click Not credible click Not credible click
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...

NicholasMarks

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 11:55:16 AM »
Not credible click Not credible click Not credible click Not credible click Not credible click

My reasoning makes it more than credible...but you are all in denial. You even deny what millions have already told you that ufos are constantly passing through our air-space who must have and have proven to your highest scientists and governmental authorities that their sciences far overwhelms ours. They have even established a fascinating way of communication through crop circles, which, if nothing else, tells many innocent bystanders...they, the ufo people, or at least many of them, are here to be helpful, through this very distressing period, where the planet is being overwhelmed by other, secret, and distressing tribulations recorded in the Holy Bible leading up to that last trumpet...I apologise for wanting to spare you from the full force of Wormwood, and other associated Biblically based tribulations...Try Revelation 21:8.

Walter

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 12:02:16 PM »
My reasoning makes it more than credible...but you are all in denial. You even deny what millions have already told you that ufos are constantly passing through our air-space who must have and have proven to your highest scientists and governmental authorities that their sciences far overwhelms ours. They have even established a fascinating way of communication through crop circles, which, if nothing else, tells many innocent bystanders...they, the ufo people, or at least many of them, are here to be helpful, through this very distressing period, where the planet is being overwhelmed by other, secret, and distressing tribulations recorded in the Holy Bible leading up to that last trumpet...I apologise for wanting to spare you from the full force of Wormwood, and other associated Biblically based tribulations...Try Revelation 21:8.
aww! that's a particularly good one mate . keep it up hahahaha :) :) :) :)

Walt Zingmatilder

• PAY THE NURSES!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2017, 12:06:11 PM »
My intention is not to oppose the idea of the second coming but to oppose Floos continual and merely asserted claim that anything outside an arseclenching atheism is not credible.
Brains evolved the capacity to integrate multiple multi modal sensory input streams into a single experiential flow eons ago...

NicholasMarks

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2017, 12:08:27 PM »
My intention is not to oppose the idea of the second coming but to oppose Floos continual and merely asserted claim that anything outside an arseclenching atheism is not credible.

I apologise.

floo

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2017, 12:19:45 PM »

Your 'reasoning'?

Rhiannon

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2017, 12:31:50 PM »
why do you care how they end?

Let me think. Oh yeah because they and their followers are human beings and I don't like to think of them suffering.

Rhiannon

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2017, 12:33:57 PM »
you make assumptions Rhi and your judgment is incorrect. Wind it in Rhi, wind it in. ;) ;) ;)

Stop winking at me, it's creepy.

Don't people fascinate you? After seeing these pictures I'd like to meet someone the people involved, maybe on meeting them I would have to laugh, but maybe not. I don't get pointing and laughing without understanding though.

Walter

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »
Stop winking at me, it's creepy.

Don't people fascinate you? After seeing these pictures I'd like to meet someone the people involved, maybe on meeting them I would have to laugh, but maybe not. I don't get pointing and laughing without understanding though.
you're too soft and cuddly but YOU fascinate me! ;)

Walter

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »
anyway I'm off to the pub now for mi dinner and a pint, cheers

NicholasMarks

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2017, 12:59:38 PM »
Your 'reasoning'?

Perhaps I should have said...My Biblical Reasoning...Floo...and here it is again, in a nutshell...The universe...the bouncy, fluffy, atomic bits, anyway, are all made from a wonderful, dynamic energy, or, spiritual energy, or, God's fountain of living waters, or God's Mighty Power...Not even scientists can deny this and one of your favourites, Albert Einstein, seemed to agree that 'everything is energy'...but here is the crux...Almighty God told us many years before Einstein, and he also told us through Jesus Christ, who told us how to bring this wonderful knowledge into harmony within our own, daily  lives. This is the 'word' made flesh...so don't burn your bridges just yet.