Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 43109 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2018, 03:20:23 PM »
A number of scientist's have been right and driven to despair because people, including scientists, have refused to believe them until proven wrong. I won't be one of those because my science includes the repair from despair.

If despair is anyone's problem here, start by upbuilding your emotional strength. Don't waste it. If you are being bullied then turn the other cheek. It is much better than allowing the bully to rob you of your inner emotional strength and the more of it you forfeit the more of it they will want. If anyone wants to contradict me on this scientific point I suggest they consult a battered wives escape home.
Who will tell you that it isn't science.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 03:31:25 PM »
The Holy Bible of course...and don't say a scientist cannot use it as a reference...many of your past scientist's have come down this Christian route and some have found it very useful...I bet there are still some around today.

Moderator:

We did allow this thread to run on this Board to see how it developed and to see how you developed your arguments, Nick.

Given the post I've quoted, and taking into account your clearly stated views with which we are all familiar, it is clear that your thesis was always based primarily on your religious views, so I'm moving this thread to the Christian Board.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 05:48:44 PM »
A number of scientist's have been right and driven to despair because people, including scientists, have refused to believe them until proven wrong. I won't be one of those because my science includes the repair from despair.

If despair is anyone's problem here, start by upbuilding your emotional strength. Don't waste it. If you are being bullied then turn the other cheek. It is much better than allowing the bully to rob you of your inner emotional strength and the more of it you forfeit the more of it they will want. If anyone wants to contradict me on this scientific point I suggest they consult a battered wives escape home.
Nick, common sense tells everyone reading your posts that you are not a scientist and common sense tells us that your 'stuff', whatever it is, it's not science.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 05:59:38 PM »
Moderator:

We did allow this thread to run on this Board to see how it developed and to see how you developed your arguments, Nick.

Given the post I've quoted, and taking into account your clearly stated views with which we are all familiar, it is clear that your thesis was always based primarily on your religious views, so I'm moving this thread to the Christian Board.

It's your forum Gordon, but I was very careful not to bring  Christianity into the debate. I think I have adequately already shown that there is a valid science behind Christianity. My objective was to show that the living cell responds to electric laws, primarily, and as an offshoot of that many health problems develop from our lack of care, and often, the lack of care by others. The scientific aspect of this is above dispute and the genetic injury we inflict upon the living-cell as a result, well and truly recorded in the files of every hospital in the country. Still, I can't be responsible for those who refuse to listen.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »
It's your forum Gordon, but I was very careful not to bring  Christianity into the debate. I think I have adequately already shown that there is a valid science behind Christianity. My objective was to show that the living cell responds to electric laws, primarily, and as an offshoot of that many health problems develop from our lack of care, and often, the lack of care by others. The scientific aspect of this is above dispute and the genetic injury we inflict upon the living-cell as a result, well and truly recorded in the files of every hospital in the country. Still, I can't be responsible for those who refuse to listen.

You haven't shown anything about the living cell because you are not doing any science. And stating your text book is the Bible is bringing Christianity into it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:21:00 PM by Nearly Sane »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »
You haven't shown anything about the living cell because you are not doing any science. And staying your text book is the Bible is bringing Christianity into it.

Saying that your ideals and principles are aligned with the Holy Bible is just saying that you prefer honesty, harmony, peace, happiness and love as your path through life. That is a principle carved into British Law. When you stand in a court of law and raise your right hand you are saying you will uphold those principles...has the law changed, because, if it has, I missed it?

Now...an invisible energy, proven to exist whenever we say...'the air was electric' has got to have a science behind it. Hitler had a science behind his antics, and here it is, the same abuse that every bully inflicts upon his victims. World war 2 erupted from not understanding the science and world war erupts inside our own flesh when cancer breaks out in the body. Thousands of scientists are chasing the cure but regardless of how much money is thrown at the problem it gets worse and worse...Now, here is a scientific prompt...maybe it is because we aren't taking the electric nature of the universe, the electric nature of the world or the electric nature of the living cell seriously enough.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:26:04 PM by NicholasMarks »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
Saying that your ideals and principles are aligned with the Holy Bible is just saying that you prefer honesty, harmony, peace, happiness and love as your path through life. That is a principle carved into British Law. When you stand in a court of law and raise your right hand you are saying you will uphold those principles...has the law changed, because, if it has, I missed it?

Now...an invisible energy, proven to exist whenever we say...'the air was electric' has got to have a science behind it. Hitler had a science behind his antics, and here it is the same abuse that every bully inflicts upon his victims. World war 2 erupted from not understanding the science and world war erupts inside our own flesh when cancer breaks out in the body. Thousands of scientists are chasing the cure but regardless of how much money is thrown at the problem it gets worse and worse...Now, here is a scientific prompt...maybe it is because we aren't taking the electric nature of the universe, the electric nature of the world or the electric nature of the living cell seriously enough.
It's not a principle carved into 'British Law' and never has been. You appear to know less about law than you do about science, which is quite a feat.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2018, 06:39:34 PM »
Saying that your ideals and principles are aligned with the Holy Bible is just saying that you prefer honesty, harmony, peace, happiness and love as your path through life.

I prefer these things and I'm not aligned with your Bible: at best I see it as a cultural curiosity.

That is a principle carved into British Law. When you stand in a court of law and raise your right hand you are saying you will uphold those principles...has the law changed, because, if it has, I missed it?

Not so: for example, you may not be aware that the law in Scotland isn't exactly the same as the law where you are.

Now...an invisible energy, proven to exist whenever we say...'the air was electric' has got to have a science behind it. Hitler had a science behind his antics, and here it is, the same abuse that every bully inflicts upon his victims. World war 2 erupted from not understanding the science and world war erupts inside our own flesh when cancer breaks out in the body. Thousands of scientists are chasing the cure but regardless of how much money is thrown at the problem it gets worse and worse...Now, here is a scientific prompt...maybe it is because we aren't taking the electric nature of the universe, the electric nature of the world or the electric nature of the living cell seriously enough.

You don't understand metaphor do you! Mind you I don't think you understand biology or physics (such as electricity) either.

Roses

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »

Ye gods, I wonder if you are an alien from another planet, you don't seem to have any idea about life on Earth. ::) 
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Maeght

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2018, 07:08:34 PM »

Now...an invisible energy, proven to exist whenever we say...'the air was electric' has got to have a science behind it./

That proves nothing.

Hitler had a science behind his antics, and here it is, the same abuse that every bully inflicts upon his victims. World war 2 erupted from not understanding the science and world war erupts inside our own flesh when cancer breaks out in the body. Thousands of scientists are chasing the cure but regardless of how much money is thrown at the problem it gets worse and worse...Now, here is a scientific prompt...maybe it is because we aren't taking the electric nature of the universe, the electric nature of the world or the electric nature of the living cell seriously enough.

So that's history and medical science to add to things you don't understand.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2018, 08:08:05 PM »
It's not a principle carved into 'British Law' and never has been. You appear to know less about law than you do about science, which is quite a feat.

Now your telling me that the oath, sworn on the Holy Bible, in a court of law, means absolutely nothing and we can lie to our hearts content, after what many consider to be a solemn oath. You also say that the monarch has no authority because she swears allegiance to Almighty God...but you are telling us it's all a con-trick. No matter...no wonder the world is in such a mess.

I think it's the old antiChrist syndrome that is showing through here and that is a shame because many of you might otherwise be saved. It will certainly be a principle of those who are saved that they will know how to take care of their own living cells because it is the bed-rock behind good health and it is a Biblical principle that all ill-health will be cured...I am just putting it all in to a scientific setting because the same laws just repeat and repeat, but you are too scientifically impaired to see it.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2018, 08:15:55 PM »
The reason why your ideas are not science is that a key point of science is that you test your ideas in the real world to make sure they work. I could ask you to provide details of the tests you have done, but we both know that would be futile because you have not tested your ideas.

When you have some experimental data supporting your hypothesis, then we can talk science. Also, you’ll probably win a Nobel prize.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2018, 08:16:53 PM »
Now your telling me that the oath, sworn on the Holy Bible, in a court of law, means absolutely nothing and we can lie to our hearts content, after what many consider to be a solemn oath. You also say that the monarch has no authority because she swears allegiance to Almighty God...but you are telling us it's all a con-trick. No matter...no wonder the world is in such a mess.

I think it's the old antiChrist syndrome that is showing through here and that is a shame because many of you might otherwise be saved. It will certainly be a principle of those who are saved that they will know how to take care of their own living cells because it is the bed-rock behind good health and it is a Biblical principle that all ill-health will be cured...I am just putting it all in to a scientific setting because the same laws just repeat and repeat, but you are too scientifically impaired to see it.
No, that's not what I said, kindly don't misrepresent me. What I said was that your assertion that

'Saying that your ideals and principles are aligned with the Holy Bible is just saying that you prefer honesty, harmony, peace, happiness and love as your path through life. That is a principle carved into British Law. When you stand in a court of law and raise your right hand you are saying you will uphold those principles'

Is incorrect. At no point even if you do swear on the Bible, which is not compulsory, so you say anything about harmony, peace, happiness, or live as a path through life. There is some commitment to telling the truth but nothing about that being the path through life.

I said nothing about the monarch 's authority at all - so kindly stop lying.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2018, 08:24:37 PM »
No, that's not what I said, kindly don't misrepresent me. What I said was that your assertion that

'Saying that your ideals and principles are aligned with the Holy Bible is just saying that you prefer honesty, harmony, peace, happiness and love as your path through life. That is a principle carved into British Law. When you stand in a court of law and raise your right hand you are saying you will uphold those principles'

Is incorrect. At no point even if you do swear on the Bible, which is not compulsory, so you say anything about harmony, peace, happiness, or live as a path through life. There is some commitment to telling the truth but nothing about that being the path through life.

I said nothing about the monarch 's authority at all - so kindly stop lying.

You said plainly and clearly that Christianity is not a principle set in British law and I have shown you  two features of British Law where this principle is sold to the public as being valid. If your monarch swears allegiance to Almighty God and she represents the highest office in British Law then we must accept that is the case so lies and misrepresentation don't come into the matter...but confusion in knowing what is straight, honest, and scientific does.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2018, 08:26:58 PM »
Now your telling me that the oath, sworn on the Holy Bible, in a court of law, means absolutely nothing and we can lie to our hearts content, after what many consider to be a solemn oath.

You don't have to swear on the Bible these days, Nick.

You also say that the monarch has no authority because she swears allegiance to Almighty God...but you are telling us it's all a con-trick.

I don't think NS did, Nick, and anyway the monarchy has no real authority, albeit they are an offensive anachronism that is well beyond  its sell-by date.

No matter...no wonder the world is in such a mess.

There are lots of worldly reasons for that.

I think it's the old antiChrist syndrome that is showing through here and that is a shame because many of you might otherwise be saved.

Not being 'saved' doesn't trouble many of us since we think the notion is silly.

It will certainly be a principle of those who are saved that they will know how to take care of their own living cells because it is the bed-rock behind good health and it is a Biblical principle that all ill-health will be cured...I am just putting it all in to a scientific setting because the same laws just repeat and repeat, but you are too scientifically impaired to see it.

Nope.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:29:33 PM by Gordon »

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2018, 08:33:49 PM »
You said plainly and clearly that Christianity is not a principle set in British law and I have shown you  two features of British Law where this principle is sold to the public as being valid. If your monarch swears allegiance to Almighty God and she represents the highest office in British Law then we must accept that is the case so lies and misrepresentation don't come into the matter...but confusion in knowing what is straight, honest, and scientific does.
Again I didn't say that.  To repeat, what I said was

Is incorrect. At no point even if you do swear on the Bible, which is not compulsory, so you say anything about harmony, peace, happiness, or live as a path through life. There is some commitment to telling the truth but nothing about that being the path through life. '

Leaving aside your continual misrepresentation, and indeed misunderstanding about the idea of 'British Law ' which is not a single entity Christianity isn't set as  principle in the law. It might be useful for to learn that the monarch is head of the Church only established in England, and isn't a British or English Law office.

So once again stop lying.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2018, 09:28:56 PM »
Again I didn't say that.  To repeat, what I said was

Is incorrect. At no point even if you do swear on the Bible, which is not compulsory, so you say anything about harmony, peace, happiness, or live as a path through life. There is some commitment to telling the truth but nothing about that being the path through life. '

Leaving aside your continual misrepresentation, and indeed misunderstanding about the idea of 'British Law ' which is not a single entity Christianity isn't set as  principle in the law. It might be useful for to learn that the monarch is head of the Church only established in England, and isn't a British or English Law office.

So once again stop lying.

I love people who just want to go round and round in circular argument...they hurt no one but themselves...against a Christian, anyway, who cut their teeth on a hard core Satanic attitude in a factory full of vulnerable women, anyway, and who turned factory efficiency into a method achieved by people who enjoyed their work.

I quoted what you said in my last post and I pointed  out that it had a lot of inferences which you tried to slate me for. Like the science it is supported by logic and reasoning and the fact that you are wasting time in securing your own righteous stance is your problem alone.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2018, 09:31:47 PM »
..I am just putting it all in to a scientific setting because the same laws just repeat and repeat, but you are too scientifically impaired to see it.
Common sense tells us Nick, that it is you who is scientifically impaired if not scientifically ignorant.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2018, 09:36:28 PM »
The reason why your ideas are not science is that a key point of science is that you test your ideas in the real world to make sure they work. I could ask you to provide details of the tests you have done, but we both know that would be futile because you have not tested your ideas.

When you have some experimental data supporting your hypothesis, then we can talk science. Also, you’ll probably win a Nobel prize.

I refer you to my last post of 9:28:56 pm. When you know that the world is full of antiChrist you tread a little differently than when you know you are dealing with honest, caring people. But the time will come when everyone will pretend to be honest and caring but it wont wash unless there is physical evidence of healthy thinking, according to scriptural laws.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2018, 09:37:25 PM »
I love people who just want to go round and round in circular argument...they hurt no one but themselves...against a Christian, anyway, who cut their teeth on a hard core Satanic attitude in a factory full of vulnerable women, anyway, and who turned factory efficiency into a method achieved by people who enjoyed their work.

I quoted what you said in my last post and I pointed  out that it had a lot of inferences which you tried to slate me for. Like the science it is supported by logic and reasoning and the fact that you are wasting time in securing your own righteous stance is your problem alone.
You didn't quote what I wrote. Stop lying.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »
Common sense tells us Nick, that it is you who is scientifically impaired if not scientifically ignorant.

You could be right, even though I spent the last 10 years of my working life running a lab. Testing and passing critical materials for production. Actively involved in introducing British Standards...the 5s's...Total Quality...Statistical Data Control...and a number of personal projects...all of which I used my skill in the art of creating an efficient atmosphere to work in. Still...I know your not interested in these things just condemning anything connected with Almighty God and Jesus Christ...the owners of my science. 

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2018, 09:47:38 PM »
You could be right, even though I spent the last 10 years of my working life running a lab. Testing and passing critical materials for production. Actively involved in introducing British Standards...the 5s's...Total Quality...Statistical Data Control...and a number of personal projects...all of which I used my skill in the art of creating an efficient atmosphere to work in. Still...I know your not interested in these things just condemning anything connected with Almighty God and Jesus Christ...the owners of my science.
No, we are interested in your hypothesis, and how you test it and falsify it, Nicholas. That's why you were asked about it multiple times. Again stop lying.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:50:12 PM by Nearly Sane »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2018, 09:52:28 PM »

You...

Me...

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2018, 09:56:17 PM »

You...

Me...

Which isn't

Stop repeating your lie.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2018, 10:12:00 PM »
What method do you use to test the materials Nick?
Albert Einstein