Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 43209 times)

Maeght

Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2018, 03:11:21 AM »
You could be right, even though I spent the last 10 years of my working life running a lab. Testing and passing critical materials for production. Actively involved in introducing British Standards...the 5s's...Total Quality...Statistical Data Control...and a number of personal projects...all of which I used my skill in the art of creating an efficient atmosphere to work in. Still...I know your not interested in these things just condemning anything connected with Almighty God and Jesus Christ...the owners of my science.

I worked in a product development lab alongside a QC lab who were doing exactly what you did from your description. We followed the scientific method in our lab to develop products and set the specifications, wrote the procedures for QC to follow and investigated any product failures. The head of the QC department had no scientific qualifications but managed his team to follow the procedures we set. They did tests but other than a pass fail drew no conclusions from them. They were not scientists, we were, they were technicians abd the QC head was a technical manager. You are not a scientist based on your comments and your years in a QC department has deluded you into thinking you are and that you have your own science. i know you think you have made some exciting discovery based on your interpretation of the Bible but saying that is science is incorrect - but based on your QC experiences why you want to describe it as science becomes a little clearer.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »

Coming back on topic...The living-cell...performs It's replication by following set phases. These phases are what equates with my reasoning and why I use it as a model of the electric nature of the universe. In my working life I often had to look at many processes to identify faulty patterns and running alongside this was the realisation that everything responded to electric laws. None more so than people. People are a product of the replicating living cell and showing that it was generating an electric energy...much of which is wasted by hysterical behaviour...set the tone of what I was looking for. If we look at these phases, do a rough sketch around them, and make a  preview around what could be happening...no matter how ridiculous...then make that imagined pattern fit scientifically known facts or implied facts from other processes....then we are well on the way to becoming a scientist.

The imagined picture I drew was that invisibly, two parts, the primary force of the living cell, were coming together. Each had an imploding force as electric fields often do and this is what draws these two fields together. They are invisible and massless except for the cell nutrients that are also being attracted by the imploding forces. So a little chemical factory is being pulled into shape by the coming together of these two invisible imploding forces. They pause for a while because the whole process is analogous with intercourse and this is when the generating energy is at its strongest. But this energy becomes depleted as it is used for a number of celular tasks and this causes the attraction force between the cell's creators to pull apart, passing out of the cell drawn out by other imploding forces only too willing to repeat the process in another cell and as they pull apart, away from each other the newly formed bonds separate creating two new cells where previously there had been only one.

So, kick that around for a while...but there is more, much more.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2018, 11:37:55 AM »
Coming back on topic...The living-cell...performs It's replication by following set phases. These phases are what equates with my reasoning and why I use it as a model of the electric nature of the universe. In my working life I often had to look at many processes to identify faulty patterns and running alongside this was the realisation that everything responded to electric laws. None more so than people. People are a product of the replicating living cell and showing that it was generating an electric energy...much of which is wasted by hysterical behaviour...set the tone of what I was looking for. If we look at these phases, do a rough sketch around them, and make a  preview around what could be happening...no matter how ridiculous...then make that imagined pattern fit scientifically known facts or implied facts from other processes....then we are well on the way to becoming a scientist.

The imagined picture I drew was that invisibly, two parts, the primary force of the living cell, were coming together. Each had an imploding force as electric fields often do and this is what draws these two fields together. They are invisible and massless except for the cell nutrients that are also being attracted by the imploding forces. So a little chemical factory is being pulled into shape by the coming together of these two invisible imploding forces. They pause for a while because the whole process is analogous with intercourse and this is when the generating energy is at its strongest. But this energy becomes depleted as it is used for a number of celular tasks and this causes the attraction force between the cell's creators to pull apart, passing out of the cell drawn out by other imploding forces only too willing to repeat the process in another cell and as they pull apart, away from each other the newly formed bonds separate creating two new cells where previously there had been only one.

What tests have you done to show that these phases occur, and what data was produced that backs up the conclusion?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2018, 11:49:00 AM »
What tests have you done to show that these phases occur, and what data was produced that backs up the conclusion?

Well...you've had intercourse haven't you?. ...You know how two separate parts can have an invisible, overwhelming, and imploding attraction for each other. You must know then the short term exhilaration and bliss that is experienced at such a time and that eventually the bliss subsides and it is time to separate. We are expected to use our imagination a little.

torridon

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2018, 11:54:52 AM »

No, that's not the way to become a scientist. To become a scientist you would need to study actual science.  Start with a GCSE in a science subject, progress through A level, then pick a bachelor's degree, another three years of study, then on to a Phd, five years of mostly independent research perhaps taking in an MSc along the way, after which you might be able to look for your first PostDoc position at which point you might be able to call yourself a scientist. You want to become a scientist ? From where you are now you're looking at 12 or 13 years of hard committed study; posting nonsense on messageboards isn't going to cut it.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2018, 11:58:10 AM »
Well...you've had intercourse haven't you?. ...You know how two separate parts can have an invisible, overwhelming, and imploding attraction for each other. You must know then the short term exhilaration and bliss that is experienced at such a time and that eventually the bliss subsides and it is time to separate. We are expected to use our imagination a little.
That's analogy, not science, not a test, not data.
  BTW in your imagination, what phases are shown by threesome?

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2018, 12:55:01 PM »

Nick,
common sense tells everyone that the above comes nowhere near real science.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

ippy

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2018, 03:38:17 PM »

Absolutely unsupported barmy nonsense and yes but there's more, much more.

Regards Nick, ippy

Robbie

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2018, 04:46:54 PM »

No....please elaborate.  I thought intercourse meant conversation as per Jane Austen.  Have I missed out?  Please elaborate.
True Wit is Nature to Advantage drest,
          What oft was Thought, but ne’er so well Exprest

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2018, 04:52:58 PM »
Well...you've had intercourse haven't you?

At least 3 times.

...You know how two separate parts can have an invisible, overwhelming, and imploding attraction for each other.

You mean like magnets do?

You must know then the short term exhilaration and bliss that is experienced at such a time and that eventually the bliss subsides and it is time to separate.

You mean like putting the pork pies back in the fridge before one scoffs too many?

We are expected to use our imagination a little.

Or in some cases a lot.

jeremyp

• Admin Support
  • Blurb
    • Sincere Flattery: A blog about computing
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2018, 07:02:09 PM »
I refer you to my last post of 9:28:56 pm. When you know that the world is full of antiChrist you tread a little differently than when you know you are dealing with honest, caring people. But the time will come when everyone will pretend to be honest and caring but it wont wash unless there is physical evidence of healthy thinking, according to scriptural laws.
What?

It's quite simple, just show us the evidence of your tests that confirm that your ideas are true.
This post and all of JeremyP's posts words certified 100% divinely inspired* -- signed God.
*Platinum infallibility package, terms and conditions may apply

ippy

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2018, 12:51:28 PM »
Run off again Nick?

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2018, 10:00:12 AM »

You see...when a problem is so difficult that not a single scientist can come up with a solution to it then we must look at clues which aren't so obvious but are staring us in the face anyway. That is where the analogy between sexual intercourse and the replicating living-cell come together. They are both part of the same process. What you have to realise is that we are each, individually, (when we are healthy) a mass of imploding, electric fields, that come together in pairs like the two invisible forces  that construct the living-cell do and our mass of imploding forces hold all the cellular material of our bodies in place...and their nuclear mechanics...So there we have it...It isn't a matter of us doing what we think is right but doing what our electrical-field nature, thinks is right, and that is very different. In fact, we can say that sin is the process of ignoring our spiritual nature, as taught by Jesus  Christ, and thereby injuring our own genetic health...Don't just take my word for it...go to any hospital in the land and see for yourselves what continued and continual sin does to the human body.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2018, 10:36:29 AM »

......go to any hospital in the land and see for yourselves what continued and continual sin does to the human body.
Nick,
Common sense tells us that you are talking bollocks.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Roses

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2018, 10:46:07 AM »

You see...when a problem is so difficult that not a single scientist can come up with a solution to it then we must look at clues which aren't so obvious but are staring us in the face anyway. That is where the analogy between sexual intercourse and the replicating living-cell come together. They are both part of the same process. What you have to realise is that we are each, individually, (when we are healthy) a mass of imploding, electric fields, that come together in pairs like the two invisible forces  that construct the living-cell do and our mass of imploding forces hold all the cellular material of our bodies in place...and their nuclear mechanics...So there we have it...It isn't a matter of us doing what we think is right but doing what our electrical-field nature, thinks is right, and that is very different. In fact, we can say that sin is the process of ignoring our spiritual nature, as taught by Jesus  Christ, and thereby injuring our own genetic health...Don't just take my word for it...go to any hospital in the land and see for yourselves what continued and continual sin does to the human body.

You ghastly little man, that sort of garbage can be damaging to a vulnerable person!!!! >:( I have a relative with a mental health problem who was told by a very religious person that his problems were caused by his sin. He was so distressed he tried to commit suicide. :o   
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2018, 01:09:56 PM »
You ghastly little man, that sort of garbage can be damaging to a vulnerable person!!!! >:( I have a relative with a mental health problem who was told by a very religious person that his problems were caused by his sin. He was so distressed he tried to commit suicide. :o

If all health problems are the result of our electrical nature and how we take care of it, then I would suggest that knowing this and actively doing something to prevent such a poor mental state to develop would be the best course of action...not condemn the scientist for putting a Biblically known concept into a scientific context. That way you may have helped to prevent the consequences of a drained emotional person from slipping into that terrible and very disabling emotional black-hole, which can overpower each and everyone of us if we allow it to. I can ensure you that such a person you describe didn't suddenly become ill...it was brewing up for some time...You are lashing out again, which is something I am well aware of and suggest a change in attitude, particularly towards our saviour, as your best course of action. Then we could discuss how you could upbuild your relatives emotional strength, and, thereby, his physical strength as well. We could start by using techniques the Samaritans use by listening to whatever the person has to tell you with a caring ear. Then incorporate the Catholic approach and allow him to discuss what is bothering him...in this way we are also using Freud's techniques which allows a person to poor out what is bothering them. It is all incorporated in Jesus Christ's teaching where prayer and healthy reasoning take us into a state where we are interacting with the true nature of the world and not man's selfish, greedy and often spiteful rendition of it.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2018, 01:43:31 PM »
What?

It's quite simple, just show us the evidence of your tests that confirm that your ideas are true.

Well...you start off with a factory full of distressed women...you work out why they are so jumpy, drained, emotionally distressed and you try to do something about it. Though no one else seems to realise what is wrong the female work-force respond to proper emotional discipline, and start to function a little less hysterically...their health, willingness to work, put themselves out, even, gives you a foothold into correcting the faults, as you see them, whilst maintaining the level of efficiency demanded by the powers that be. After its all over and you have time to reflect you realise that this behaviour pattern is being mirrored in many other walks of life and regardless of what anyone else thinks...I know...the dangers and health problems this callous behaviour causes, and I know who causes it.

Maeght

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2018, 01:51:07 PM »
You do keep banging on about this story of yours. Is that all the evidence you have?

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2018, 04:17:10 PM »
Well...you start off with a factory full of distressed women...you work out why they are so jumpy, drained, emotionally distressed and you try to do something about it. Though no one else seems to realise what is wrong the female work-force respond to proper emotional discipline, and start to function a little less hysterically...their health, willingness to work, put themselves out, even, gives you a foothold into correcting the faults, as you see them, whilst maintaining the level of efficiency demanded by the powers that be. After its all over and you have time to reflect you realise that this behaviour pattern is being mirrored in many other walks of life and regardless of what anyone else thinks...I know...the dangers and health problems this callous behaviour causes, and I know who causes it.

Just trying to pick out from the mess of a respose, something that you, Nick, might actually have done. You know , actions.

All I can get is:
Though no one else seems to realise what is wrong the female work-force respond to proper emotional discipline,

And:

correcting the faults, as you see them,

So, can you expand Nick?
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »

If all health problems are the result of our electrical nature and how we take care of it, then I would suggest that knowing this and actively doing something to prevent such a poor mental state to develop would be the best course of action...not condemn the scientist for putting a Biblically known concept into a scientific context. That way you may have helped to prevent the consequences of a drained emotional person from slipping into that terrible and very disabling emotional black-hole, which can overpower each and everyone of us if we allow it to. I can ensure you that such a person you describe didn't suddenly become ill...it was brewing up for some time...You are lashing out again, which is something I am well aware of and suggest a change in attitude, particularly towards our saviour, as your best course of action. Then we could discuss how you could upbuild your relatives emotional strength, and, thereby, his physical strength as well. We could start by using techniques the Samaritans use by listening to whatever the person has to tell you with a caring ear. Then incorporate the Catholic approach and allow him to discuss what is bothering him...in this way we are also using Freud's techniques which allows a person to poor out what is bothering them. It is all incorporated in Jesus Christ's teaching where prayer and healthy reasoning take us into a state where we are interacting with the true nature of the world and not man's selfish, greedy and often spiteful rendition of it.

"If all health problems are a result of out electrical nature..."
They're not.

Sorry, I'll correct that.
Wet your hand.
Stick it in a live electricalsocket.
Then you will indeed have electrical health problems.

The rest of your post is up to your usual standard.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2018, 08:40:10 AM »

NM you are a sexist creep and that is me being very polite. >:( If you have any women in you life, I wonder if they feel like me and would like to hang you up from the nearest church steeple by your dangly bits?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 09:03:37 AM by Littleroses »
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »

Always hostile remarks to a person guided by Christian love! No matter...it was all part of the training. You see It's your health we are talking about and we have established, via scientific insight, that our living-cells generate a tiny electric force when they replicate and this energy can be used in its acumulation in a wonderful way. Every expression we make is fired by this energy whether physical or emotional but when we get older there is seldom enough energy to do the things we want to...more than that....not enough to maintain the replicating forces to remain genetically healthy...hence all manner of health problems....But we have got to the root of all these problems...it is this electric force and if we are alive then we are able to harness it for solid health reasons no matter how weak we have made ourselves or how depleted our energy reserves are...but it requires a huge shift in our attitudes and our outlook on life.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2018, 10:24:49 AM »
NM you are a sexist creep and that is me being very polite. >:( If you have any women in you life, I wonder if they feel like me and would like to hang you up from the nearest church steeple by your dangly bits?

Church steeple?
Why a church steeple?
NM iisn't a believer in the Triune God, so he wouldn't wan
t to be near one.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2018, 10:29:16 AM »
Always hostile remarks to a person guided by Christian love! No matter...it was all part of the training. You see It's your health we are talking about and we have established, via scientific insight, that our living-cells generate a tiny electric force when they replicate and this energy can be used in its acumulation in a wonderful way. Every expression we make is fired by this energy whether physical or emotional but when we get older there is seldom enough energy to do the things we want to...more than that....not enough to maintain the replicating forces to remain genetically healthy...hence all manner of health problems....But we have got to the root of all these problems...it is this electric force and if we are alive then we are able to harness it for solid health reasons no matter how weak we have made ourselves or how depleted our energy reserves are...but it requires a huge shift in our attitudes and our outlook on life.

You have established diddly squat- except to show that you can add health to medicine, chemistry, physics, astronomy, history and, sadly, theology, to the list of things of which you remain rooted in ignorance.

Roses

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2018, 10:51:14 AM »

Church steeple?
Why a church steeple?
NM iisn't a believer in the Triune God, so he wouldn't wan
t to be near one.

Nothing to do with religion, it is usually the highest building around for the purpose I have in mind. ;D