Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 42465 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2018, 04:32:13 AM »
I would suggest that bringing the Holy Bible into the scientific arena and building a wonderful science out of the combined logic is proof enough that I have discovered things of vital importance that it is in your own interest to pursue. The true electric nature of the universe and how it impacts upon us all...especially in our health...is why Jesus Christ was so adamant about it all. If the world was a wonderful, healthy environment, with few health problems and the people getting big bucks out of it all were actively securing our future maybe we wouldn't need any help...but quite the opposite is true. Our biggest problem is that though we are conceived with many of these part-atoms which generate our growth and development we, by the lack of self discipline waste them via our promiscuity and become depleted of them. This is why we age and die...the same internal forces that generates our nervous strength is expelled, en masse, and as they are responsible for repair, replication, and development, constant and continual wastage is like self harming ourselves...and the consequences of that is plain to see in all our health problems. If I were you, I would accept it's all a bit too complicated for you and follow Jesus Christ's example...put on a new attitude...find out why he said and did what he said and did...realise it is a code played out to deliver a wonderful science to an unscientific people...and repent.

Except empty baseless assertions aren't really that complicated, Nicholas. Instead of just indulging in telling people that they aren't clever enough to understand what you are saying, or writing patronising sexist drivel about hysterical women,  why not detail the hypothesis you put forward, how you tested it and what results you got?

Roses

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2018, 08:34:56 AM »
I would suggest that bringing the Holy Bible into the scientific arena and building a wonderful science out of the combined logic is proof enough that I have discovered things of vital importance that it is in your own interest to pursue. The true electric nature of the universe and how it impacts upon us all...especially in our health...is why Jesus Christ was so adamant about it all. If the world was a wonderful, healthy environment, with few health problems and the people getting big bucks out of it all were actively securing our future maybe we wouldn't need any help...but quite the opposite is true. Our biggest problem is that though we are conceived with many of these part-atoms which generate our growth and development we, by the lack of self discipline waste them via our promiscuity and become depleted of them. This is why we age and die...the same internal forces that generates our nervous strength is expelled, en masse, and as they are responsible for repair, replication, and development, constant and continual wastage is like self harming ourselves...and the consequences of that is plain to see in all our health problems. If I were you, I would accept it's all a bit too complicated for you and follow Jesus Christ's example...put on a new attitude...find out why he said and did what he said and did...realise it is a code played out to deliver a wonderful science to an unscientific people...and repent.

More nonsensical drivel, it is you who hasn't a clue about science.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

NicholasMarks

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2018, 09:25:27 AM »
Except empty baseless assertions aren't really that complicated, Nicholas. Instead of just indulging in telling people that they aren't clever enough to understand what you are saying, or writing patronising sexist drivel about hysterical women,  why not detail the hypothesis you put forward, how you tested it and what results you got?

Though your salvation is of no interest to you it matters to Jesus Christ and his father Almighty God, and, therefore, it matters to me. Though you sneer and scoff we are living in an age which is threatened in a terrible way that justifies God's statement that if he didn't intervene, all life would be lost...but because of the faithful, and only because of the faithful, he will intervene.

The best way to intervene is to tell you how we can protect ourselves by scientifically tuning into the highest scientific laws available to us and it is no coincidence that this is embodied within Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...a science that says we have an inner electrical being that can be resurrected, if necessary, whilst this terrible force roams around our planet treating all those with no righteous strength with utter contempt. The net result will be a sorting out of those who have defied the science and those who haven't...those who are prepared to live honestly and responsibly and those who aren't. Showing our willingness to respond now, to the highest authority in the universe, is the only scientific way forward. Internal damnation means that the part of us that never dies will be spiritually evicted from this planet in the way defined in Revelation 21:8

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2018, 09:41:40 AM »
Though your salvation is of no interest to you it matters to Jesus Christ and his father Almighty God, and, therefore, it matters to me. Though you sneer and scoff we are living in an age which is threatened in a terrible way that justifies God's statement that if he didn't intervene, all life would be lost...but because of the faithful, and only because of the faithful, he will intervene.

The best way to intervene is to tell you how we can protect ourselves by scientifically tuning into the highest scientific laws available to us and it is no coincidence that this is embodied within Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...a science that says we have an inner electrical being that can be resurrected, if necessary, whilst this terrible force roams around our planet treating all those with no righteous strength with utter contempt. The net result will be a sorting out of those who have defied the science and those who haven't...those who are prepared to live honestly and responsibly and those who aren't. Showing our willingness to respond now, to the highest authority in the universe, is the only scientific way forward. Internal damnation means that the part of us that never dies will be spiritually evicted from this planet in the way defined in Revelation 21:8

How would you falsify your hypothesis, Nicholas?

NicholasMarks

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2018, 10:33:36 AM »
How would you falsify your hypothesis, Nicholas?

That's easy...it's all in the Holy Bible. The book of truth written by responsible people at the behest of the highest authority in the universe and whom I greatly admire and respect, even worship, because of the truth he conveys to the willing mind. There is much evidence to suggest that that time of God's Judgement is imminent but you have closed your mind from believing that Biblical truth, honesty, responsibility and good order can win the day for those who are prepared to endure it all righteously, but that is up to you.

The most recent indicator on the world stage is the coming together of the Jews, in there own lands, in a world where you would have thought it impossible but was prophesied generations ago. It isn't that these people uphold righteousness as Jesus taught us, but because it proves God's ability in foretelling truth and so the coming of Wormwood is a truth and all the supporters of that teaching who include those building underground battlements and who are actively preparing for it, are telling us that it is a hidden truth, and the fact that you have fallen for the deceit surrounding it means that those who you think will save you are not letting you into the loop. That would concern me.

Still...I think you still have a chance with the science...Jesus will forgive many things but there are things he will not forgive and most of them are listed in Revelation 21:8...but there are others.

I now realise that that doesn't quite answer your question but it is useful for you to know anyway.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:37:51 AM by NicholasMarks »

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2018, 11:02:34 AM »
Look, NM; Yes, I accept prophesy - how could I not? But you simply cannot use Scripture alone as your 'evidence'. Scripture is not evidence for Scripture. You need to back up your theories with solid, scientific, peer reviewed evidence - not insane Youtube ramblings. Wormwood - I assume you mean a planet - has not been detected. Even a planetoid the size of Pluto would show up on the radio telescopes. Science - that's real science - would tell you that such a massive object would take decades travelling at high speed to reach us...decades in which it would appear larger with every passing day. It has not been detected in our solar system, unlesss it is invisible. You have provided not one singlr iota of extra-Biblical evidence to back your stance - not one iota, NM. Merely re-stating "I have proved..." when without citing evidence those who do not accept Scripture can check, not only shows your theories empty, but may convince those thinking about choosing Christ to choos atheism instead. Is this your aim? Because unless you can support your claims with real,peer reviewed evidence, that is the inevitable result.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2018, 11:36:23 AM »
That's easy...it's all in the Holy Bible. The book of truth written by responsible people at the behest of the highest authority in the universe and whom I greatly admire and respect, even worship, because of the truth he conveys to the willing mind. There is much evidence to suggest that that time of God's Judgement is imminent but you have closed your mind from believing that Biblical truth, honesty, responsibility and good order can win the day for those who are prepared to endure it all righteously, but that is up to you.

The most recent indicator on the world stage is the coming together of the Jews, in there own lands, in a world where you would have thought it impossible but was prophesied generations ago. It isn't that these people uphold righteousness as Jesus taught us, but because it proves God's ability in foretelling truth and so the coming of Wormwood is a truth and all the supporters of that teaching who include those building underground battlements and who are actively preparing for it, are telling us that it is a hidden truth, and the fact that you have fallen for the deceit surrounding it means that those who you think will save you are not letting you into the loop. That would concern me.

Still...I think you still have a chance with the science...Jesus will forgive many things but there are things he will not forgive and most of them are listed in Revelation 21:8...but there are others.

I now realise that that doesn't quite answer your question but it is useful for you to know anyway.

All you are doing is emphasising the fact that you have a clue what you are talking about.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2018, 11:37:41 AM »

It doesn't answer my question at all. It does illustrate that you aren't doing science.

ekim

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2018, 03:32:10 PM »
Look, NM; Yes, I accept prophesy - how could I not? But you simply cannot use Scripture alone as your 'evidence'. Scripture is not evidence for Scripture. You need to back up your theories with solid, scientific, peer reviewed evidence - not insane Youtube ramblings. Wormwood - I assume you mean a planet - has not been detected. Even a planetoid the size of Pluto would show up on the radio telescopes. Science - that's real science - would tell you that such a massive object would take decades travelling at high speed to reach us...decades in which it would appear larger with every passing day. It has not been detected in our solar system, unlesss it is invisible. You have provided not one singlr iota of extra-Biblical evidence to back your stance - not one iota, NM. Merely re-stating "I have proved..." when without citing evidence those who do not accept Scripture can check, not only shows your theories empty, but may convince those thinking about choosing Christ to choos atheism instead. Is this your aim? Because unless you can support your claims with real,peer reviewed evidence, that is the inevitable result.
Here's a possible site for NM....... https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroidwatch/

NicholasMarks

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2018, 07:21:34 PM »

When you get into the science which says the whole universe is the structure of a massless energy hurtling through the huge abyss of space at very high speed, and, in the process, is creating points of friction between the original static state of the universe and the now high-speed state, you too will be able to join the science and realise that all the secondary science like evolution, star formation, health, gravity, electric fields, and everything else in the universe has a ready explanation. This is what Almighty God is telling us...he is the highest authority over all this knowledge and has a few million years head start over all of us. Though this massless energy is invisible it can form in set patterns and we can detect it by exploring those patterns. Jesus Christ taught us the highest behaviour pattern of them all. It incorporates repair, resurrection and everlasting life into its data-base and Almighty God is the Creator of the universe because he is the Creator and refiner of that science which the universe must obey. It is the science of righteousness and is the code of conduct we must all follow if we want to avoid that one way trip which is guaranteed to hit us all in one way or another, and the only protection of any value is in following the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. That isn't me telling you, it is Jesus Christ himself.

Gordon

• Administrator
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2018, 07:26:58 PM »
When you get into the science which says the whole universe is the structure of a massless energy hurtling through the huge abyss of space at very high speed, and, in the process, is creating points of friction between the original static state of the universe and the now high-speed state, you too will be able to join the science and realise that all the secondary science like evolution, star formation, health, gravity, electric fields, and everything else in the universe has a ready explanation.

That reads like the opening paragraph of a fantasy novel.

This is what Almighty God is telling us...he is the highest authority over all this knowledge and has a few million years head start over all of us. Though this massless energy is invisible it can form in set patterns and we can detect it by exploring those patterns. Jesus Christ taught us the highest behaviour pattern of them all. It incorporates repair, resurrection and everlasting life into its data-base and Almighty God is the Creator of the universe because he is the Creator and refiner of that science which the universe must obey. It is the science of righteousness and is the code of conduct we must all follow if we want to avoid that one way trip which is guaranteed to hit us all in one way or another, and the only protection of any value is in following the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.

This could be the following paragraph, as you start to outline the plot.

That isn't me telling you, it is Jesus Christ himself.

No Nick: it's you, since the chap you refer to has been dead these last 2,000 years or so.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2018, 07:47:42 PM »
That reads like the opening paragraph of a fantasy novel.

This could be the following paragraph, as you start to outline the plot.

No Nick: it's you, since the chap you refer to has been dead these last 2,000 years or so.

This is where it helps if you read the Holy Bible. Jesus was resurrected and lifted up into Heaven where he sits at the right hand of his father waiting for these terrible great tribulations to pass. It is the result of scientifically harnessing this indestructible energy in a righteous way...that is why I can be so bold in my stance about it. Everyone who reaches out for Jesus Christ reaches out for a share in this free energy...which equates to a share in the promises attached to it...promises made by Jesus himself along with a sentence passed on to all those who refuse to follow righteousness...eternal damnation. I cannot stop that penalty from being fulfilled, only the individual involved can repent and make his peace with Almighty God...but I can help. To achieve forgiveness we must follow Jesus Christ...accurately.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
When you get into the science which says the whole universe is the structure of a massless energy hurtling through the huge abyss of space at very high speed, and, in the process, is creating points of friction between the original static state of the universe and the now high-speed state, you too will be able to join the science and realise that all the secondary science like evolution, star formation, health, gravity, electric fields, and everything else in the universe has a ready explanation.
Common sense tells us Nick, that all if the above is not science. It is however plainly the product if an over active imagination.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »

It won't be my science then that discovers how half the body goes numb by virtue of our attitude towards our
Creator's son causing us to start dying internally long before we die...or that this lack of breathing to full capacity in that numbed lung, over a sustained period  causes us to be susceptible  to blood clotting...strokes...brain tumours...heart disease...dementia...and a few other things besides. It's my latest project...but it is early days yet..so pretend I haven't told you...but the evidence, so far, indicates I'm on the right track...and It will be all thanks to Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...itself, a science.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2018, 10:33:00 AM »
It won't be my science then that discovers how half the body goes numb by virtue of our attitude towards our
Creator's son causing us to start dying internally long before we die...or that this lack of breathing to full capacity in that numbed lung, over a sustained period  causes us to be susceptible  to blood clotting...strokes...brain tumours...heart disease...dementia...and a few other things besides. It's my latest project...but it is early days yet..so pretend I haven't told you...but the evidence, so far, indicates I'm on the right track...and It will be all thanks to Jesus Christ's accurate teaching...itself, a science.
How are you going to test your hypothesis? How will you falsify it?

Roses

« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2018, 10:48:04 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2018, 11:08:30 AM »
It won't be my science ....(blah, blah)
Nick, common sense tells us that what you call science is far  removed from real, actual science.
In fact it belongs in the realms of fiction. Not even Science Fiction as that would give it a smidgin if credibility, which it wouldn't deserve.
Fantasy, that's where common sense would put it.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2018, 11:46:12 AM »
How are you going to test your hypothesis? How will you falsify it?

That will be easy for the scientist because he knows what his target is and what to expect...and when the science is indisputable, you will know as well. In the meantime it might be wise to follow Jesus Christ's accurate teaching knowing that you are interacting with Almighty God's science in a wonderful way.

Roses

« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2018, 11:50:58 AM »
That will be easy for the scientist because he knows what his target is and what to expect...and when the science is indisputable, you will know as well. In the meantime it might be wise to follow Jesus Christ's accurate teaching knowing that you are interacting with Almighty God's science in a wonderful way.

You haven't provided any evidence to support your science fantasy.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2018, 11:56:36 AM »
So you don't know what tests you would run, and you don't know what would falsifyy your hypothesis. And in talking about indisputable science, you again demonstrate that you aren't do science.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »
So you don't know what tests you would run, and you don't know what would falsifyy your hypothesis. And in talking about indisputable science, you again demonstrate that you aren't do science.

I have given you a strong indication on how to use the science while you are waiting...after all...Rome wasn't built in a day....but many of the points of scientific veracity can be found in this and other of my posts...we just need to read them carefully...It all works because the living-cell works the way I describe...or rather...fails,  because we ignore its electrical significance....Time to change our attitudes and follow the science's founder...Jesus Christ, accurately.

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2018, 12:42:45 PM »
I have given you a strong indication on how to use the science while you are waiting...after all...Rome wasn't built in a day....but many of the points of scientific veracity can be found in this and other of my posts...we just need to read them carefully...It all works because the living-cell works the way I describe...or rather...fails,  because we ignore its electrical significance....Time to change our attitudes and follow the science's founder...Jesus Christ, accurately.
  More assertion, no veracity. You have stated that you have demonstrated stuff - what tests did you run to do so? and how did you attempt to falsify the idea?

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »
When you can demonstrate why Nick is incorrect, then you will be in a position suitable for making this kind of statement. Until then ...

Well, if Nick is getting some support from SOTS, he must surely be thinking on the right lines!!

Erm - SOTS, you will find that NM repeatedly makes correlations between 'science' and the Bible. It is fairly easy to demonstrate that the 'science' that NM asserts is not in the Bible. And real science isn't either - I challenge you to cite anything that Nick has said about his purported 'science'  as having its origins in the Bible - other than believing that God is the creator. (In fact, you'll find he's even rather equivocal on this, since you often find him saying that 'God owns this or that'. He has even suggested that God 'came upon this planet, finding it formless and void, and brought it to life', as if he were an alien intelligence wandering through the universe.)
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

ippy

« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2018, 12:55:18 PM »
  More assertion, no veracity. You have stated that you have demonstrated stuff - what tests did you run to do so? and how did you attempt to falsify the idea?

Nick haven't you noticed that it's not just one or two people posting here on the forum that think your ideas are somewhat on the potty side, every one that posts on the forum keeps on telling you, even your fellow believers keep on telling you your ideas are potty, surly when everyone is telling you the same thing, come on Nick, you must be able to hear the bells wringing by now?

Regards ippy.

P S Nick, it's only SoTS, giving you any support but there if you're looking for really sharp tools?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:58:58 PM by ippy »

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2018, 02:08:20 PM »
Actually, ippy, were Sots to delve into NM's idea of who Christ is, I thank his support would evaporate in the same way as everyone else's.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."