Author Topic: The Living-Cell  (Read 43111 times)

Nearly Sane

• Administrator
Re: The Living-Cell
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
Actually, ippy, were Sots to delve into NM's idea of who Christ is, I thank his support would evaporate in the same way as everyone else's.
Doesn't really help when SotS makes posts claiming that Buck's arguments aren't dealt with in reply to posts that do exactly that. He isn't doing anything constructive.

ippy

« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2018, 05:39:26 PM »
Actually, ippy, were Sots to delve into NM's idea of who Christ is, I thank his support would evaporate in the same way as everyone else's.

That would be far to deep for Sots.

Regards ippy

NicholasMarks

« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »
The one single scientific, and Biblical point that no one seems to grasp is that the Holy Bible introduces us to a two dimensional universe...God's and ours. Those that pray, pray into a different dimension to reach God and this tells us that we can interact with this primary dimension as well. My analysis of all science tells me that every atomic particle is bonded to its nucleus because of a friction point at its core that not only holds the atom together but actually built that atom in the first place because those two dimensions clash in a wonderful way. The clear scientific distinction between these two dimensions are the big-bang where all this indestructable energy in the universe began hurtling through space  at high-speed over the top of the static dimension that lies beneath it and that this recipe produced all science...so Almighty God and Jesus Christ were right all along...and reveal many valuable and worthwhile things to harness their science by and which all revolves around righteousness.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 09:11:25 AM by NicholasMarks »

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2018, 09:26:20 AM »
Nope. The whole point of Scripture, whether one accepts it or not, is not a two dimentional univers. Not even a three dimentional universe. Time is a dimention, NM - that's science, unless you have not as yet grasped the fact. Scripture talks of a God who is, was and will be, yet present in the now - yes, that's theology jargon, and I hate using jargon. So whatever your 'research' - for which, needless to say, you have not published one iota of peer reviewed evidence - your theology is ar variance with virtually all Christian mainstream theology.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Maeght

« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2018, 09:48:28 AM »
The one single scientific, and Biblical point that no one seems to grasp is that the Holy Bible introduces us to a two dimensional universe...God's and ours. Those that pray, pray into a different dimension to reach God and this tells us that we can interact with this primary dimension as well. My analysis of all science tells me that every atomic particle is bonded to its nucleus because of a friction point at its core that not only holds the atom together but actually built that atom in the first place because those two dimensions clash in a wonderful way. The clear scientific distinction between these two dimensions are the big-bang where all this indestructable energy in the universe began hurtling through space  at high-speed over the top of the static dimension that lies beneath it and that this recipe produced all science...so Almighty God and Jesus Christ were right all along...and reveal many valuable and worthwhile things to harness their science by and which all revolves around righteousness.

:o

NicholasMarks

« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2018, 10:43:34 AM »
Nope. The whole point of Scripture, whether one accepts it or not, is not a two dimentional univers. Not even a three dimentional universe. Time is a dimention, NM - that's science, unless you have not as yet grasped the fact. Scripture talks of a God who is, was and will be, yet present in the now - yes, that's theology jargon, and I hate using jargon. So whatever your 'research' - for which, needless to say, you have not published one iota of peer reviewed evidence - your theology is ar variance with virtually all Christian mainstream theology.

Nope...the whole point of scripture is to build Heaven here on Earth according to righteous law. It's a bit pointless before all the evil have been removed from here but we can, individually, comply with righteousness now, so that we are ready for that event which will creep up on us like a pregnant lady's great tribulations lead up to childbirth. Your analogy of the situation reminds me of a man who fell into a lake and who couldn't swim, but when someone tried to save them he demanded to see his rescuers life saving credentials before he would allow himself to saved by them. My peer reviewed evidence is the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...but only his version...which millions have clung to at times of great distress and often compliment Jesus afterwards.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2018, 10:43:44 AM »
Common sense tells us Nick, that the above is "not even science"".
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Roses

« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2018, 10:46:22 AM »

What you don't seem to grasp is your posts only make sense to you.
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

savillerow

« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2018, 10:55:32 AM »
NM "my analysis of all science"  i dont know what to say next. . . . . . . im trying to think of something. . . . . . . .still trying. . . . . . . . nope. I really think youve lost it.
i know this is hard for theists to agree with but . . . .we are flying this planet.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2018, 10:56:52 AM »
Common sense tells us Nick, that the above is "not even science"".

One of your problems is that though you realise that the universe is a huge and complicated place, that there may be others out there with a scientific knowledge way in advance to ours and who could have well relaunched this planet after a great catastrophe which is Biblically likened to the 'last days' of this wicked system of things, whereby, if Almighty God didn't get involved, no one would be saved...but the faithful will be saved...they just need to trim their lamps a little which means follow Jesus Christ, but not iniquity. Jesus tells us of these...Do as they say, but not as they do.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »
One of your problems is that though you realise that the universe is a huge and complicated place, that there may be others out there with a scientific knowledge way in advance to ours and who could have well relaunched this planet after a great catastrophe which is Biblically likened to the 'last days' of this wicked system of things, whereby, if Almighty God didn't get involved, no one would be saved...but the faithful will be saved...they just need to trim their lamps a little which means follow Jesus Christ, but not iniquity. Jesus tells us of these...Do as they say, but not as they do.
Common sense tells me that my original statement is correct.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2018, 11:05:18 AM »
NM "my analysis of all science"  i dont know what to say next. . . . . . . im trying to think of something. . . . . . . .still trying. . . . . . . . nope. I really think youve lost it.

The problem with cutting yourself off from Almighty God and Jesus Christ is that you cut yourself off from their science. You cease to be a fruit of the vine and in no way can you nourish yourself from the spiritual water of that vine. This water is the electric energy that spewed out the entire science that exists in the universe and you will be isolated from it unless you can repent. That isn't me telling you this, it is science and the Holy Bible telling you. 

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2018, 11:27:51 AM »
The problem with cutting yourself off from Almighty God and Jesus Christ is that you cut yourself off from their science. You cease to be a fruit of the vine and in no way can you nourish yourself from the spiritual water of that vine. This water is the electric energy that spewed out the entire science that exists in the universe and you will be isolated from it unless you can repent. That isn't me telling you this, it is science and the Holy Bible telling you. 

Drivel.
Nowhere - nowhere at all - a the Living water described as electrical energy.
Nowhere - nowhere at all - is God's purpose and action described as 'science'.
Those words do not occur in Scripture - don't try to put them there - that, you might just realise, might be a quilifier as a sin against the Holy Spirit....and if you read the Bible - not the NWT - accurately, you'll realise that sinning against Him is not a good idea.
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Roses

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2018, 11:55:15 AM »
I bet god if it exists is really impressed with NM's 'science', NOT!
“What seems like a good idea at the time, more often than not bites the dust spectacularly” RJG

torridon

« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2018, 12:23:50 PM »

No it isn't, it is you claiming this.  Science says nothing about water being electric energy spewing out science and neither does the Bible.  Stop lying you fraud.

Roses

« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2018, 12:40:25 PM »
I don't know why NM keeps rabbiting on about 'science', which has nothing to do with actual science. No one takes him seriously, on this forum, as I bet no one does in real life either. It would be interesting to hear his views on other topics on this forum, but I guess he would bring his fantasy world of 'science' into that too. ::)

SwordOfTheSpirit

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2018, 01:03:21 PM »
I don't know why NM keeps rabbiting on about 'science', which has nothing to do with actual science. No one takes him seriously, on this forum, ...
Then why do you keep on commenting on his posts?
I haven't enough faith to be an atheist.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2018, 01:13:54 PM »
I'm looking for the Forum rule that says 'No posting allowed if you don't take the posts seriously'.
I cannot find it, maybe you can help?

p.s do you take Susan's posts seriously?
Albert Einstein

Roses

« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2018, 01:46:28 PM »

I ask myself the same question.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2018, 03:58:18 PM »

Not that you can see many of them now-a-days, but when you look into the heavens you see the super-abundance of the electric energy that I'm talking about...The Holy Bible calls it God's Mighty Power and God's superabundant dynamic energy...take your pick...but it also doubles as God's Fountain of Living Waters and this must be scientifically dispersed around the universe in a way that satisfies science and satisfies the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. Whenever there is a dense universal property, as in stars and atoms, we  should look for its purest form...its un-dense form...and this is God's Living Waters...an invisible, massless property that is made known to us by an indisputable cycle of behaviour patterns that fires all atomic behaviour patterns and the living-cell, in all its  many genetic behaviour patterns. I have done it for you but its  perhaps best, from the examples of your abilities shown here, if you just try and follow Jesus Christ accurately, because, without his input, it appears that many of you will remain lost, even when that great catastrophe we are all forewarned about, strikes.

Roses

« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2018, 04:03:31 PM »

Not that you can see many of them now-a-days, but when you look into the heavens you see the super-abundance of the electric energy that I'm talking about...The Holy Bible calls it God's Mighty Power and God's superabundant dynamic energy...take your pick...but it also doubles as God's Fountain of Living Waters and this must be scientifically dispersed around the universe in a way that satisfies science and satisfies the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. Whenever there is a dense universal property, as in stars and atoms, we  should look for its purest form...its un-dense form...and this is God's Living Waters...an invisible, massless property that is made known to us by an indisputable cycle of behaviour patterns that fires all atomic behaviour patterns and the living-cell, in all its  many genetic behaviour patterns. I have done it for you but its  perhaps best, from the examples of your abilities shown here, if you just try and follow Jesus Christ accurately, because, without his input, it appears that many of you will remain lost, even when that great catastrophe we are all forewarned about, strikes.

You are having a 'larf'! ::)

savillerow

« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
NM It took me a little while to work out but I really now believe you are a time traveller. By my calculations about the circa 1813(or about there) and you stumbled across a time machine. You are here(by no fault of your own) to re-boot us back to the 19th century. This can be the only answer. . . . . . . . i dont think im wrong on this one.
i know this is hard for theists to agree with but . . . .we are flying this planet.

Roses

« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2018, 04:14:03 PM »
NM It took me a little while to work out but I really now believe you are a time traveller. By my calculations about the circa 1813(or about there) and you stumbled across a time machine. You are here(by no fault of your own) to re-boot us back to the 19th century. This can be the only answer. . . . . . . . i dont think im wrong on this one.

Maybe you are right! ;D ;D ;D

NicholasMarks

« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2018, 04:21:38 PM »

You could be right...but time-travel isn't so very difficult. You see...if we take our lead from Almighty God we know that in the static dimension a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day. So there we have it...if we want to slip around time and space all we have to do is become stationary whilst the Milky Way hurtles away from us at the speed of the expanding universe...and, it seems, many observers have witnessed this principle in action.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »

Not that you can see many of them now-a-days, but when you look into the heavens you see the super-abundance of the electric energy that I'm talking about..
Back to the - can't see the stars because of "pollution" - line Nick?
Really?
Albert Einstein