Author Topic: Repent the end is nigh  (Read 39445 times)

Udayana

• βε ηερε νοω
    • The Byrds - My Back Pages
Re: Repent the end is nigh
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2017, 01:24:15 PM »
This is next week isn't it? Good thing the government is prepared, otherwise it could end up being worse than brexit!
Ah, but I was so much older then ... I'm younger than that now

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2017, 01:29:26 PM »
There are a multiple of researchers already doing it for you Seb. Try YouTube if you are interested.
I have. No two agree on where it is.
Have you researched it?
Where is it?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2017, 02:01:04 PM »
I have. No two agree on where it is.
Have you researched it?
Where is it?

I have certainly taken images of strange planet type objects around our sun over a period, and I have also noticed the strange aspect of our sun as well...I have also seen the intense chemtrails that are being spewed out above us and timed to block the sun at sunrise and sunset, and, it seems, all over the world, without any explanation and with, what seems to be, a complete lack of health concern. So...I reckon, unless we find the health content written into the Holy Bible...one or other of these many threats, (great tribulations) are going to get us, one way or another...well before the ultimate Biblical threat gets here.

Time to repent don't you think, Seb. That's much more important than knowing the time or the date that no man knoweth except the father...who is in Heaven.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »
In other words, you make it up as you go along, and you have no scientific qualifications. ::)

In other words I have the Holy Bible to guide me and I have found great substance in the teaching of Jesus Christ who died to prove the value of righteousness and the power of a righteous spirit in that being indestructible, he was resurrected, and, no excuses Floo...It's your only way to salvation. Not because God's direct hand will save you, but it's God's science that will...courtesy of God's 'word'...made flesh...Jesus Christ.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2017, 03:04:00 PM »

But to give credit where credit is due, you certainly liven up this forum. ;D

That is because you know what I am telling you  is the truth and it appeals to your deep seated desire to be saved.

Much of the Bible should be take with a whole dispenser of salt, especially when it can be interpreted in a great many ways depending on the creative aspect of the human imagination. I must say your interpretation is more way out than many!

Here is your first mistake...If you read it as it is intended, that is righteously, you find that there is a deep rooted science seated within its teaching. Science knows that everything is made out of this electric plasma they just can't configure it in the way it explains everything...but they, like you, don't want to recognise the owner of the universe or his much loved son, Jesus Christ. That's their big mistake, not mine.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:11:43 PM by NicholasMarks »

NicholasMarks

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2017, 03:21:22 PM »
You want to  believe you are telling your version of the  'truth', but to me it makes no sense at all.

I don't possess your overactive imagination when reading the Bible. ;D

It's best to start by reading the Gospels. There we find that there is an invisible, superabundant material, which is the raw material behind everything...but it can be fashioned and shaped. It produced galaxies, stars, and atoms, in that order, and Almighty God is the living personification, a living limb, the living voice, of all that raw material...and via his 'word' he gives it form and shape and science...remember that in the beginning was the 'word' and Jesus is that science made flesh.

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2017, 03:51:31 PM »
There is a subtle difference Floo...my source of information tells me what will happen in the future...

Is that source of information supposed to be the Bible, by any chance?  Because that same Bible tells me that Jesus and Paul thought all these things would happen in the lifetimes of some of the people they were speaking to. They seem to have been mistaken.
I'm bloody sure you are....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:22:08 PM by Dicky Underpants »
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2017, 04:55:22 PM »
I have certainly taken images of strange planet type objects around our sun over a period,

You have?
What equipment did you use?
Do you still have the photographs?
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2017, 04:56:34 PM »
and I have also noticed the strange aspect of our sun as well...

What strange aspect?
Could you describe this statement further?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2017, 05:01:02 PM »

You see Seb...everything that is happening in the world today equates down to a rogue solar system that is entering our own solar space, .
How does 'everything' happening in the world today equate to this rogue solar system?
'Everything', really?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2017, 05:04:31 PM »
I have also seen the intense chemtrails that are being spewed out above us and timed to block the sun at sunrise and sunset, and, it seems, all over the world, without any explanation and with, what seems to be, a complete lack of health concern.

A chem-trail blocking the sun at sunrise and sunset - all over the world - would be some feat.
What is producing these chem-trails and ho do you know that they are blocking the sun - all over the world - given that you can only be in one place at one time?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2017, 06:00:19 PM »
A chem-trail blocking the sun at sunrise and sunset - all over the world - would be some feat.
What is producing these chem-trails and ho do you know that they are blocking the sun - all over the world - given that you can only be in one place at one time?

Oh dear Seb, have you been continually sleeping over the past few years and missed all the flyovers of high altitude planes spreading thick dark and light trails which accumulate into artificial clouds, sometimes as many as ten of these toxic air-planes in the sky at one time going round and round emptying their poisonous payloads then coming back to discharge more. There has been an uproar on the net but the authorities are keeping quiet about it, as are the media, which tells its own tale. Still, observers from all around the world have been complaining about it...mainly to  each other because no one is listening...that includes observations made by serious scientific studies which condemn it.

The sun's uv levels are going very high and current researchers are saying that it is in a state of great distress with huge coronal holes forming and spitting out nasty high energy  projections, cme's (coronal mass ejections) and threatening our magnetosphere with high levels of powerful radiation. Still...if you prefer to sleep then these things which are creeping up on us and which only the Holy Bible gives us prior warning of, and which indicate that that rogue star system, directly implied by Revelation, is closer than we might think, which leads us to the conclusion that those who are alert and looking out for these things will have a better chance of survival...especially if armed with the righteous teaching of Jesus Christ that repentance urges us to take on board.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:02:50 PM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2017, 06:47:59 PM »
Oh dear Seb, have you been continually sleeping over the past few years and missed all the flyovers of high altitude planes spreading thick dark and light trails which accumulate into artificial clouds, sometimes as many as ten of these toxic air-planes in the sky at one time going round and round emptying their poisonous payloads then coming back to discharge more.
Well Nick. I do weather and cloud observations and have done for many years, not just the last few. And have not seen any evidence of any such goings on.
When and where did you see this happening?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2017, 06:51:02 PM »
.....that includes observations made by serious scientific studies which condemn it.

Evidence please. Or I'm calling bullshit.
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2017, 06:55:30 PM »

The sun's uv levels are going very high and current researchers are saying that it is in a state of great distress
And those researchers are who specifically?
 Who are they doing the research for?
You must know otherwise you wouldn't make a false statement about them would you?
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2017, 06:58:44 PM »

Thanks for this amusing post, which will have me giggling now I am about to switch off my computer for the day.

Oh Floo...I can talk to you equally with your computer switched off as when it is switched on because your simply not prepared to listen. That is a symptom of other things which many people are suffering from because they are over loaded with all the media tripe that is so easy to listen to but has a very damaging effect on our alertness, our brain power, and our health. Just think...the entire problems of the NHS, as published in the news today, cleared in a day, because everyone decided to follow Jesus accurately, instead of jungle celebs and false prophets, who think there is going to be no Judgment...even when it is virtually knocking on our door. It is stress, confusion, and disobedience to righteousness that starts us all on that sinful slope of ill-health.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2017, 07:02:52 PM »
Well Nick. I do weather and cloud observations and have done for many years, not just the last few. And have not seen any evidence of any such goings on.
When and where did you see this happening?

I know you haven't Seb...not in a meaningful way anyway because at times it has been atrocious...so you are in denial or else just contributing to the whole contrived mess...I prefer to think you have a serious eye-strain.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2017, 07:05:21 PM »
Evidence please. Or I'm calling bullshit.

I don't have to do your research for you Seb. I have warned you of a terrible dilemma...its up to you to ignore it or research it. Staying asleep won't be on option soon.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »
You must know otherwise you wouldn't make a false statement about them would you?

Been here before haven't we Seb. I warn you...give you proof from the Holy Bible of this time of great deceit and you just go round and round in circles denying what is blatantly obvious. You don't have to be saved Seb...but at least you have been warned of the impending dangers.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2017, 07:15:53 PM »
Been here before haven't we Seb. I warn you...give you proof from the Holy Bible of this time of great deceit and you just go round and round in circles denying what is blatantly obvious. You don't have to be saved Seb...but at least you have been warned of the impending dangers.
We have been here before Nick.
It goes like this;

You make a statement eg

The sun's uv levels are going very high and current researchers are saying that it is in a state of great distress

I inquire as to the validity of the statement eg

You avoid the request and ramble off on one of your pet 'warnings'.

In other words, the 'circles' could be broken if you didn't start them in the first place.

So I am calling bulllshit once more.
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2017, 07:19:12 PM »
I know you haven't Seb...not in a meaningful way anyway because at times it has been atrocious...so you are in denial or else just contributing to the whole contrived mess...I prefer to think you have a serious eye-strain.
I'm not in denial Nick, you are.

Show me when and where it has been atrocious.

You wont because you cannot.

You will however start another circular discussion but not, absolutely will not put up one single solitary piece of believable, non-conspiracy nutter, evidence.

Over to you to break the circle, if you can.
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2017, 07:21:22 PM »
I warn you...give you proof from the Holy Bible

Now lets try it your way.

There are many experts, who will show that your 'proof' is in fact horse shit.
Albert Einstein

NicholasMarks

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2017, 07:22:33 PM »
We have been here before Nick.
It goes like this;

You make a statement eg
I inquire as to the validity of the statement eg

You avoid the request and ramble off on one of your pet 'warnings'.

In other words, the 'circles' could be broken if you didn't start them in the first place.

So I am calling bulllshit once more.

You know where the evidence lies Seb you've just got to be prepared to look for it...as I have done. Then you can call it what you like but do it soon because Wormwood is already causing serious hurricanes and earthquakes...but perhaps you haven't heard of these either, or else think its just...er...well...an act of God.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2017, 07:23:44 PM »
I don't have to do your research for you Seb.
But you must have done the research yourself Nick. Otherwise you wouldn't have made the statements. Would you?

All I am asking is that you share it.
Why won't you do that?

Is it because it doesn't exist?
Albert Einstein

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »
You know where the evidence lies Seb you've just got to be prepared to look for it...as I have done. Then you can call it what you like but do it soon because Wormwood is already causing serious hurricanes and earthquakes...but perhaps you haven't heard of these either, or else think its just...er...well...an act of God.

In order for Wormwood to cause those things you would need to know where it is, what its mass is what direction it is traveling in , just for starters.

Show me that you know those in order to establish your claim.

You wont because you cannot.

Bullshit yet again.
....unless you can prove me wrong?
Albert Einstein