Author Topic: 666  (Read 50416 times)

Sebastian Toe

Re: 666
« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2018, 08:03:27 PM »
ippy/Maeght/Robbie/Anchorman/Seb...

.unless you think that the constant barrage of air-planes that are pouring out chem-trails into the upper atmosphere are on a sunday jaunt.

Vapour trails are not chem trails.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:41 PM »
ippy/Maeght/Robbie/Anchorman/Seb... Much of what I am telling you is provable by valid scientific analysis of the subject...Many scientists have conducted detailed analysis on this problem and have expressed their sincere concerns, have had conferences on the subject, and realised that they are being ignored. Its such a huge problem but its all linked in with that contingent of 666...Those who have turned their backs on Almighty God. You cannot possibly be looking up into the skies with an honest desire to learn the truth else you would see the truth as well...unless you think that the constant barrage of air-planes that are pouring out chem-trails into the upper atmosphere are on a sunday jaunt. Like the Holy Bible, it needs a genuine study to realise the truth and, I'm afraid, ridiculing the truth will achieve nothing scientific what-so-ever...but when the stifling atmosphere comes into play you will be able to see that all your coughing and wheezing is the payment for your ridicule, whilst those causing it will be sitting in their protective dwellings laughing at your dilemma. Fortunately, the Holy Bible offers protection to those who haven't burnt their bridges. It is first law electronics that we should upbuild a righteous spirit within us to safeguard us against every eventually, and resurrection is on our side.
If 'much of what I say is provable', NM, then give the3 blasted proofs! Show us the evidence that proves it! Simple!
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Maeght

« Reply #427 on: June 17, 2018, 08:48:39 PM »
ippy/Maeght/Robbie/Anchorman/Seb...

Much of what I am telling you is provable by valid scientific analysis of the subject...Many scientists have conducted detailed analysis on this problem and have expressed their sincere concerns, have had conferences on the subject, and realised that they are being ignored.

Conferences on Global Warming etc - yes.

Its such a huge problem but its all linked in with that contingent of 666...Those who have turned their backs on Almighty God.

In what way exactly?

You cannot possibly be looking up into the skies with an honest desire to learn the truth else you would see the truth as well...unless you think that the constant barrage of air-planes that are pouring out chem-trails into the upper atmosphere are on a sunday jaunt. Like the Holy Bible, it needs a genuine study to realise the truth and, I'm afraid, ridiculing the truth will achieve nothing scientific what-so-ever...but when the stifling atmosphere comes into play you will be able to see that all your coughing and wheezing is the payment for your ridicule, whilst those causing it will be sitting in their protective dwellings laughing at your dilemma. Fortunately, the Holy Bible offers protection to those who haven't burnt their bridges. It is first law electronics that we should upbuild a righteous spirit within us to safeguard us against every eventually, and resurrection is on our side.

Trails left by aeroplanes are not chemicals they are water vapour.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #428 on: June 17, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »

Maeght/Seb/Anchorman...

It's not my job to do your research for you...it's all out there in the public domain. You are just voicing the standard replies that have been proven worthless against the evidence. Geoengineering and patents held in the US are among the excuses given for disguising what is happening but the main concern is the rogue celestial system which Biblically will grow in distress, (great tribulations), like birth pains of a pregnant women about to give birth...and it is happening now.

The Holy Bible gives an account which is now manifesting itself to us identifying the fact of just how terrible it will all be, including the fate of the 666 contingent...it is recorded in Revelation 21:8...and so it is with loving concern that I urge you to find out about it for yourselves.

The only safeguard needed is in following the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, in a sincere and righteous way.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #429 on: June 18, 2018, 06:48:47 AM »
Maeght/Seb/Anchorman...

It's not my job to do your research for you...it's all out there in the public domain. You are just voicing the standard replies that have been proven worthless against the evidence. Geoengineering and patents held in the US are among the excuses given for disguising what is happening but the main concern is the rogue celestial system which Biblically will grow in distress, (great tribulations), like birth pains of a pregnant women about to give birth...and it is happening now.

The Holy Bible gives an account which is now manifesting itself to us identifying the fact of just how terrible it will all be, including the fate of the 666 contingent...it is recorded in Revelation 21:8...and so it is with loving concern that I urge you to find out about it for yourselves.

The only safeguard needed is in following the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ, in a sincere and righteous way.
You cannot provide the evidence because there is none other than in your over fertile imagination. Your "I cannot see the stars" proving that point.
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends.'
Albert Einstein

Maeght

« Reply #430 on: June 18, 2018, 08:04:39 AM »
Maeght/Seb/Anchorman...

All the conspiracy theory nonsense you are talking about has been debunked and is no more than then product of over active imaginations such as yours. I urge you to take a step back from all this, and to view things a fresh after a break. You'll find that you wonder why on earth you thought what you do now.

Anchorman

• Maranatha!
« Reply #431 on: June 18, 2018, 09:13:11 AM »
NM; The conspiracy guff some idiots post on you tube isn't evidence, you know. Evidence is something reputable scholars in the field can scrutinise, and either confirm or reject,. Much of the drivel on these 'sites' is worse than useless. Remember the 'Nabiru' rot? The planet which was absolutely, definitely, utterly going to collide with us two years ago? - a planet no-one has as yet seen, and we've found REAL planets hundreds of light years away. Or the nonsense of misinterpreting the Maya ca lender to definitely show the end of the world in 2016? Or the deluded twit CT Russell, founder of the Jehovah Witness cult, who definitely predicted the end of the world in the early twentieth century using garbage called a 'pyramid inch', and calling the Great Pyramid "A work of God; a second Bible in stone"? You throw in words such as "Accurate", "Science" and the like....but completely fail to take account of real, accurate science from noted experts in their disciplines. You make arguments without providing evidence to back those arguments. How are we expected to take you seriously?
"for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

NicholasMarks

« Reply #432 on: June 18, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »
Seb/Maeght/Anchorman

The Holy Bible and in particular Revelation is the only evidence I need and because of all the earthquakes, the floodings, the magnetic upheavals, the mass die-offs, the terrible threats of wars and rumours of wars...plus all the points made here, by me,...I suggest we are entering into the 'last days' of this wicked system and as it seems to describe a huge, rogue, celestial system, disturbing planet Earth in many calamitous ways, I would give those observers, of whom valid scientists have contributed, a second take...even research it yourselves, if you are able.

So, what should we expect?

No more and no less than is happening now...but progressively getting worse...But here is a helping hand... The universe is all electric and we have an electric strength, proven by the fact that the 666 contingent works in ways to deplete their targets of that inner strength to make them docile and unable even to be able to register the evidence of the evil behaviour that they are perpetrating...but the fiery lake of sulphur will have the last word and this will be the cut off point for any further repentance.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:08:33 AM by NicholasMarks »

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #433 on: June 18, 2018, 11:40:06 AM »
Seb/Maeght/Anchorman

The Holy Bible and in particular Revelation is the only evidence I need and because of all the earthquakes, the floodings, the magnetic upheavals, the mass die-offs, the terrible threats of wars and rumours of wars..

Nick

There have always been earthquakes,  floodings, mass die-offs, threats of wars and rumours of wars..

Only some people with an over fertile imagination link them to the writings of someone who had a hyper over fertile imagination. Add the two together and you get "predictions" and every single one of them has come to nothing.
Just step back and think for a moment as to how many years that you personally have been "predicting" and how many things you have been switching from and to, to support your "predictions".
You are a classic conspiracy theory type bandwagon jumper.
Nibaru, Wormwood, Red Dragon, electric universe, unspinning earth, kick started evolution,  eathquakes, very ropey Youtube videos with absolutely no proof behind them etc etc. The list goes on and on and on.

Take a step back for a while Nick and go and do some real living. You just might enjoy it!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:18:59 PM by Sebastian Toe »
Albert Einstein

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #434 on: June 18, 2018, 11:49:22 AM »
Sparky,

…and because of all the earthquakes, the floodings, the magnetic upheavals…

Long ago you told us that there was an increase in the incidence of earthquakes, and that you thought this had some religious significance. I gave you the actual statistics that showed that the incidence of earthquakes is exactly as it always had been – there’s been neither an increase nor a decrease.

I then invited you on numerous occasions to withdraw your false claim, in response to which you evaded and avoided and eventually just ran away from your mistake.

I see that you’ve now returned to the same false claim. Should we conclude therefore that you’re forgetful, or dishonest?
"Don't make me come down there."

God

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2018, 12:53:39 PM »
Sparky,

No...I'm not wrong because that is the Biblical teaching which I believe implicitly...

No doubt you do believe it implicitly. Can you think of any reason though for anyone else who isn't credulous to believe it implicitly too?

God

Maeght

« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2018, 01:56:35 PM »
Seb/Maeght/Anchorman

The Holy Bible and in particular Revelation is the only evidence I need and because of all the earthquakes, the floodings, the magnetic upheavals, the mass die-offs, the terrible threats of wars and rumours of wars...plus all the points made here, by me,...I suggest we are entering into the 'last days' of this wicked system and as it seems to describe a huge, rogue, celestial system, disturbing planet Earth in many calamitous ways, I would give those observers, of whom valid scientists have contributed, a second take...even research it yourselves, if you are able.

So, what should we expect?

No more and no less than is happening now...but progressively getting worse...But here is a helping hand... The universe is all electric and we have an electric strength, proven by the fact that the 666 contingent works in ways to deplete their targets of that inner strength to make them docile and unable even to be able to register the evidence of the evil behaviour that they are perpetrating...but the fiery lake of sulphur will have the last word and this will be the cut off point for any further repentance.

Have looked at it, and it is all nonsense. People with over active imaginations peddling bizarre, unsupported ideas to other people with over active imaginations.  Take no notice, relax, and enjoy life. Please.

NicholasMarks

« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2018, 04:20:28 PM »

Maeght/bhs R/Seb...

Just as a quick exercise, especially for you Seb/bhs R...   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deadly_earthquakes_since_1900

For a 22 year period 1900-1921 there were 106 earthquakes which took life whilst through the 22 year period of 1990-2011 there were 479 such earthquakes. The earliest period 1900-21 averaged...5 earthquakes per year whilst 1990-2011 averaged...23 earthquakes per year.

Only individual scrutiny of the data can reveal truth because in this digital age data can be manipulated to suit organisations with an axe to grind against the truth...and the unprepared and the unsuspecting fall for it every time...and...dare I say it...you are believing what you are told instead of verifying the facts...Jesus Christ can help you.

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2018, 04:24:13 PM »
Maeght/bhs R/Seb...

For a 22 year period 1900-1921 there were 106 earthquakes which took life whilst through the 22 year period of 1990-2011 there were 479 such earthquakes. The earliest period 1900-21 averaged...5 earthquakes per year whilst 1990-2011 averaged...23 earthquakes per year.

Only individual scrutiny of the data can reveal truth because in this digital age data can be manipulated to suit organisations with an axe to grind against the truth...and the unprepared and the unsuspecting fall for it every time...and...dare I say it...you are believing what you are told instead of verifying the facts...Jesus Christ can help you.

Well what verifcation did you do to ensure that the stars could not in fact be seen at night due to "pollution"?
Albert Einstein

Dicky Underpants

« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »

The reason I was looking into NM's beliefs was because someone above said he was a JW; I don't think so, he hasn't said as much has he? I doubt he would confine himself to a single box. Could be wrong of course.

Hi Robbie

I think I can affirm fairly positively that NM is not a JW. I was ensnared by them between the ages of eleven and fourteen (a very long time ago) and they would not let such a loose canon as NM claim to be one of their own - they are a very controlling sect and their doctrines are proclaimed by the 'infallible' Watchtower Inc. (They may have changed a few of these in the last few decades, but only with a slightly looser attitude to predictions about Armageddon, I think).

NM's connections to the JWs seem to relate to two things: he claims that the New World Translation is the most accurate of all (though without his having the slightest acquaintance with ancient Hebrew, Aramaic or Koine Greek), and accepts their doctrine of the non-divinity of Christ. Judging by his gleeful references to "The Lake of Fire" and other post-mortem torments, he would appear to directly contradict the JWs on their doctrine of the fate of the 'unsaved', which they believe is a state of absolute death and unconsciousness - this is perhaps the one and only aspect of real JW teaching which is at all wholesome, and it certainly has a lot of support from the Old Testament at least.

Beyond that, his pronouncements are entirely the result of his imaginative speculation, fuelled by his trawling the more lunatic fringes of the Internet.

"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

Le Bon David

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2018, 04:29:01 PM »
Nick. What reputable verification have you got to back up your claim if air planes constantly spewing out chem trails?

Albert Einstein

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2018, 04:44:19 PM »
Sparky,

Maeght/bhs R/Seb...

You’re cheating.

First, let’s get the actual statistics for the incidence of earthquakes alone here:

http://earthsky.org/earth/are-large-earthquakes-increasing-in-frequency

And some extracts from the article here:

Earthquakes 8.0 magnitude and above have struck at a record rate since 2004. But the increased rate was not statistically different from what you’d expect from random chance.

Large earthquakes greater than 8.0 in magnitude have struck the Earth at a record high rate since 2004 but scientists have analyzed the historical record and found that the increase in seismic activity was likely due to mere chance. Peter Shearer at Scripps Institution of Oceanography and Philip Stark at the University of California, Berkeley examined the global frequency of large magnitude earthquakes from 1900 to 2011. They discovered that while the frequency of magnitude 8.0 and higher earthquakes has been slightly elevated since 2004 – at a rate of about 1.2 to 1.4 earthquakes per year – the increased rate was not statistically different from what one might expect to see from random chance. The results of the study were published on January 17, 2012 in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Shearer is a Professor of Geophysics at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, and Stark is a Professor and Vice Chair of Statistics at the University of California. In looking through the historical record, these scientists noticed that a disproportionately high number of large earthquakes greater than 8.0 in magnitude also occurred between 1950 and 1965. Then, there was a bit of a slump in seismic activity from 1996 to 2003.

To summarise, sometimes the incidence of earthquakes goes up a bit within statistically expected norms, and sometimes it goes down a bit, within statistically expected norms.

The variances in each direction are not in other words statistically significant.

Second, you just changed the criterion from “earthquakes” to “earthquakes which took life”. If I take the mid points in the two spreads you referenced moreover (ie, 1910 and 2000 respectively) the global populations were 1,750m and 6,094m respectively, ie around 3.5 times more in the year 2000 than in the year 1910 (http://www.ecology.com/population-estimates-year-2050/).

That is, even without allowing for distribution effects (ie, populations growing or appearing in high risk areas along tectonic fault lines like Japan and California) that means that crudely there were some 3.5 times as many opportunities for people to be killed at the later date. Which, by a remarkable co-incidence, isn't too far from what happened. 

Can you see now were you’ve gone wrong again? You might think that "Jesus Christ can help you", but even a basic grasp of the data will help you a lot more
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:40:32 PM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

Maeght

« Reply #442 on: June 18, 2018, 04:49:59 PM »
Maeght/bhs R/Seb...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/18/2018-set-to-be-year-of-big-earthquakes

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/news/EQ_increase.html

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #443 on: June 18, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/18/2018-set-to-be-year-of-big-earthquakes

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/news/EQ_increase.html
Nick. Do you actually read the links that you post?

From your second link:

"Recent devastating earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and China, as well as magnitude 7 plus earthquakes in Indonesia and California, might give the impression that earthquake activity is increasing. In fact, a quick look at earthquake statistics over the last twenty years shows that this is not the case. On average there are about fifteen earthquakes every year with a magnitude of 7 or greater. As with any quasi-random phenomena, the number of earthquakes each year varies slightly from this average, but in general, there are no dramatic variations. So far this year, there have been six magnitude 7+ earthquakes, in keeping with the annual rate"

You couldn't make it up!
Albert Einstein

Maeght

« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2018, 05:00:43 PM »
I posted that, not NM.

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #445 on: June 18, 2018, 05:33:17 PM »
Seb,

Nick. Do you actually read the links that you post?

From your second link:

"Recent devastating earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and China, as well as magnitude 7 plus earthquakes in Indonesia and California, might give the impression that earthquake activity is increasing. In fact, a quick look at earthquake statistics over the last twenty years shows that this is not the case. On average there are about fifteen earthquakes every year with a magnitude of 7 or greater. As with any quasi-random phenomena, the number of earthquakes each year varies slightly from this average, but in general, there are no dramatic variations. So far this year, there have been six magnitude 7+ earthquakes, in keeping with the annual rate"

You couldn't make it up!

He just did - or at least he just made up his conclusion.

So, what have we learned here (apart from Sparky's failure to grasp how data works)? For starters, I guess we've learned that Jesus wasn't much of a seismologist, which'll be useful to know if ever I'm faced with a choice between running for an earthquake shelter or praying to be saved.

God

NicholasMarks

« Reply #446 on: June 19, 2018, 10:38:13 AM »
bhs R/Maeght/Sebastian Toe/Dicky Underpants...

Though I continue to maintain that earthquakes are dramatically on the increase, in diverse place, it is wise to understand what constitutes an earthquake. Bombs make the earth quake...volcanoes...sinkholes...even the sun creates earthquakes. There are constant rumblings around the world, especially in US, highlighted by tremors under the ground, shaking houses...but what would certainly contribute to all of this would be rogue,  planetary systems, gravitationally pulling on, and underneath, the Earth's tectonic plates, and as this appears to be happening right now, we can expect many more earthquakes, with devastating consequences. This might be, just might be, why there have been secret and reinforced, underground facilities springing up all around the world and why they are being kept secret, and why amateur observers are required to bring it all to your attention.

Not to worry, all these things must happen before that Great Earthquake which will signal the deathblow for all those listed in Revelation 21:8 (666)...but don't be surprised if the part of them that is indestructible, their unholy spirit, is dragged into the fiery lake of sulphur, for evermore, when it could have endured for all eternity, here on planet Earth, with a new universal science and freedom from all evil...but you have to be in it to win it...That means, following Jesus Christ accurately.   

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:44:04 AM by NicholasMarks »

Maeght

« Reply #447 on: June 19, 2018, 10:54:00 AM »

Though I continue to maintain that earthquakes are dramatically on the increase, in diverse place, it is wise to understand what constitutes an earthquake. Bombs make the earth quake...volcanoes...sinkholes...even the sun creates earthquakes. There are constant rumblings around the world, especially in US, highlighted by tremors under the ground, shaking houses...but what would certainly contribute to all of this would be rogue,  planetary systems, gravitationally pulling on, and underneath, the Earth's tectonic plates, and as this appears to be happening right now, we can expect many more earthquakes, with devastating consequences. This might be, just might be, why there have been secret and reinforced, underground facilities springing up all around the world and why they are being kept secret, and why amateur observers are required to bring it all to your attention.

Not to worry, all these things must happen before that Great Earthquake which will signal the deathblow for all those listed in Revelation 21:8 (666)...but don't be surprised if the part of them that is indestructible, their unholy spirit, is dragged into the fiery lake of sulphur, for evermore, when it could have endured for all eternity, here on planet Earth, with a new universal science and freedom from all evil...but you have to be in it to win it...That means, following Jesus Christ accurately.   

No evidence for rogue planetary systems. There are other explanations for perceived and real variations seen in earthquakes, as per my links.

Secret bunkers?  Any evidence for those (evidence not stories on conspiracy websites)?

bluehillside Retd.

« Reply #448 on: June 19, 2018, 10:55:10 AM »
Sparky,

Though I continue to maintain that earthquakes are dramatically on the increase, in diverse place, it is wise to understand what constitutes an earthquake.

Why would you “continue to maintain” a demonstrable lie?

Bombs make the earthquake...volcanoes...sinkholes...even the sun creates earthquakes.

What on earth are you talking about? Earthquakes are the shaking of the surface of the Earth, resulting from the sudden release of energy in the Earth's lithosphere that creates seismic waves. It is possible to create seismic wave artificially (by detonating an underground thermo-nuclear device for example) but it’s a rare event. Sinkholes and the Sun have nothing to do with it.   

There are constant rumblings around the world, especially in US, highlighted by tremors under the ground, shaking houses...but what would certainly contribute to all of this would be rogue,  planetary systems, gravitationally pulling on, and underneath, the Earth's tectonic plates, and as this appears to be happening right now, we can expect many more earthquakes, with devastating consequences. This might be, just might be, why there have been secret underground facilities springing up all around the world and why they are being kept secret, and why amateur observers are required to bring it all to your attention.

Utter nonsense. The extent to which tectonic movement is affected by gravitational effects is debatable, but the “rogue planetary movements”, “we can expect many more earthquakes” etc is just the product of your overactive imagination.

Not to worry…

No-one does worry about your fantasies.

…all these things must happen before that Great Earthquake which will signal the deathblow for all those listed in Revelation 21:8 (666)...but don't be surprised if the part of them that is indestructible, their unholy spirit, is dragged into the fiery lake of sulphur, for evermore, when it could have endured for all eternity, here on planet Earth, with a new universal science and freedom from all evil...but you have to be in it to win it...That means, following Jesus Christ accurately.

Utter gibberish noted.

So back on planet Earth for a moment, what the evidence tells us is that earthquakes occur with the same statistically insignificant variances that have been known about since records began. We also know by the way that when more people live in earthquake-prone areas then more people will be killed by earthquakes – a basic mistake you made and that I corrected for you, but that you have just ignored.

Why is that?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:55:29 AM by bluehillside Retd. »

God

Sebastian Toe

« Reply #449 on: June 19, 2018, 11:17:37 AM »

but what would certainly contribute to all of this would be rogue,  planetary systems, gravitationally pulling on, and underneath, the Earth's tectonic plates,
What you plainly and demonstratively fail to understand is that any "rogue" planetary influence on gravity enough to affect the Earth's crust would be pulling the other planets out of their normal orbit. As none of this is currently being observed then your assertions can safely be put where they belong - in the rubbish bin.
Albert Einstein